Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='panzerfaust']king of fighters xiii i'm waiiiting for youuu[/QUOTE]

So I'm still new to how Amazon Warehouse deals work. Are you just randomly hoping it's going to appear, or is there some formula or something that makes it more likely to show up?

(I want KoF XIII too!)

[quote name='h4mx0r']So I'm still new to how Amazon Warehouse deals work. Are you just randomly hoping it's going to appear, or is there some formula or something that makes it more likely to show up?

(I want KoF XIII too!)[/QUOTE]It's random

[quote name='LiteOnMe']Its not random. You have to pray to the warehouse gods for the deals you want.[/QUOTE]

I guess it worked I kept checking all day and scored an uncharted bundle for $224

[quote name='kinney_bmx']You're cool man.

Atleast now I know they do occasionally pop up[/QUOTE]

i've seen em a few times. subscribe to the thread, if I see one I'll post it.

Has anyone gotten a game from the warehouse in acceptable condition? I've always stayed with the like new ones just to be sure, but I'm considering getting one in acceptable condition because I'd rather not spend the extra $15. The weird thing is that in the description it will say "item may come repackaged" but it will also say something about the case being beat up. If it's repackaged then why would you care if the generic case is beat up? It's also annoying that they'll put a note that the activation codes for online content may have been used on games that don't have them. Anyway, is it worth the risk if I only care about getting the disc in playable condition?

[quote name='suwillgetu']Has anyone gotten a game from the warehouse in acceptable condition? I've always stayed with the like new ones just to be sure, but I'm considering getting one in acceptable condition because I'd rather not spend the extra $15. The weird thing is that in the description it will say "item may come repackaged" but it will also say something about the case being beat up. If it's repackaged then why would you care if the generic case is beat up? It's also annoying that they'll put a note that the activation codes for online content may have been used on games that don't have them. Anyway, is it worth the risk if I only care about getting the disc in playable condition?[/QUOTE]

The disc will likely be playable, but the case and anything else is likely in rather shitty condition. This is the rule i follow with acceptable condition items.

[quote name='poker360']The disc will likely be playable, but the case and anything else is likely in rather shitty condition. This is the rule i follow with acceptable condition items.[/QUOTE]

Well I just bought and acceptable Rocksmith for PS3 for $35.99. I actually only paid about 11 bucks for it after some credit I got from buying holiday gifts for friends.

I do not think the cable will be missing, I dont care about the condition of the case. We will see how it goes.

Loved Dead Island, the games huge. The only glitches I ran into were minor graphical things, mainly clipping issues, and some pretty laggy hit detection when trying to jump attack. Definitely worth it despite the issues though, amazingly fun game, especially once you get into modding your weapons and whatnot.

Not technically AWD, but I just bought the Secret of Mana guide from Textbooks-R-Us (?, can't remember the exact name) for $16.99 w/ Prime shipping in "Very Good" condition. I've been watching that one for a while; I've had a hankering to play SoM again for old times' sake. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='stewie75']how's the art book?[/QUOTE]

Not that great. It's mostly just for the movie, not for TTT/TTT2.

The Tekken 5 artbook was better, imo.

[quote name='elessar123']Not that great. It's mostly just for the movie, not for TTT/TTT2.

The Tekken 5 artbook was better, imo.[/QUOTE]

i had high hopes for the book, esp at $20 above the regular edition. didn't know it was movie related either, what a letdown.

[quote name='poker360']The disc will likely be playable, but the case and anything else is likely in rather shitty condition. This is the rule i follow with acceptable condition items.[/QUOTE]

Alright, I'll take a chance next time. Someone already beat me to the game I had my eye on, hah.

It's kinda quiet at the Warehouse now, which isn't surprising at all considering what time it is, but here's a few things that might be of interest to some of you:

PlayStation 3D Display - $279.30 (Very Good)
Deadmund's Quest Move Bundle - $59.99 (Like New)

usually I don't bite on the amazon warehouse or express media deals fullfilled by amazon but I did bite on something even though it wasn't a video game deal. I found express media selling a used like new copy of the phil spector presents philles album collection which is a 7 cd box set, for 27 something shipped. the retail price on it was 65.01.

[quote name='blitz6speed']Lots of buyers remorse after owning the 3DS will lead to a ton of returns on it of course.[/QUOTE]

0.o

[quote name='Kaiser499']The 3DS Lite is on it's way anyway, no point in buying a regular one now.[/QUOTE]

Funny thing for me is thatd id want a 3DS XL if i were ever to get back into handheld...but i seriously doubt it would ever be nintendo again with the vita coming out...although ill probably avoid thay right now too. $50 games? Yeah, ok.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Funny thing for me is thatd id want a 3DS XL if i were ever to get back into handheld...but i seriously doubt it would ever be nintendo again with the vita coming out...although ill probably avoid thay right now too. $50 games? Yeah, ok.[/QUOTE]

I would too after owning a DSi XL.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Funny thing for me is thatd id want a 3DS XL if i were ever to get back into handheld...but i seriously doubt it would ever be nintendo again with the vita coming out...although ill probably avoid thay right now too. $50 games? Yeah, ok.[/QUOTE]

If I'm not mistaken the vita games (physical and download) will be 39.99 or less. Where did you get 50 from ?

[quote name='strait edge follower']If I'm not mistaken the vita games (physical and download) will be 39.99 or less. Where did you get 50 from ?[/QUOTE]

Well, the one VITA game everyone wants to buy, Uncharted Golden Abyss, is $50. It seems the $40 ones are either remakes (modnation, LBP) or third party games.

[quote name='shiftymcneely']Well, the one VITA game everyone wants to buy, Uncharted Golden Abyss, is $50. It seems the $40 ones are either remakes (modnation, LBP) or third party games.[/QUOTE]

Hot Shots Golf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously that is the only Vita game I am looking forward to.

[quote name='Kaiser499']The 3DS Lite is on it's way anyway, no point in buying a regular one now.[/QUOTE]
Well I'm sure a lot of people would prefer a regular 3DS for $120 instead of an extra $50 just for aesthetics.

[quote name='shiftymcneely']Well, the one VITA game everyone wants to buy, Uncharted Golden Abyss, is $50. It seems the $40 ones are either remakes (modnation, LBP) or third party games.[/QUOTE]

LittleBigPlanet is not a remake/port, it is a brand new game with new levels and mechanics. From the little bit I played of it at E3, I actually enjoyed it more than the PS3 tiles as there is more too it. I am pretty sure Modnation Racers isn't a remake either, though it can use all of the custom content from the PS3 version. Modnation Racers is priced at $30 as well.

Also, for the people complaining about the one $50 title on the Vita, the 3DS has a $50 title as well: Resident Evil: Revelations. The vita is actually releasing with a decent number of $30 titles, so no complaints from me.

Who the hell actually wants to play Golden Abyss? The game looks alright for a portable game, but is clearly a watered down console interpretation. And for $50? This is first PSP all over again. Wait for a slim model and some interesting games.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Who the hell actually wants to play Golden Abyss? The game looks alright for a portable game, but is clearly a watered down console interpretation. And for $50? This is first PSP all over again. Wait for a slim model and some interesting games.[/QUOTE]

Right, who wants to play a new game that is a part of what is arguable the best PS3 exclusive on the go....stupid people

[quote name='ssj3pikachu']I don't think Amazon can make up their minds on the Kinect. prices jumped back up to the $90s again.[/QUOTE]

I think they do more of a supply and demand pricing model, we should all expect fluctuations.

[quote name='ssj3pikachu']I don't think Amazon can make up their minds on the Kinect. prices jumped back up to the $90s again.[/QUOTE]

I believe the price they sell for is dependant on how much they bought them for used.

It means Amazon Warehouse ran out of BF returns and low priced buy backs during the Christmas season.

[quote name='gospelman']it will vary by each item they have in stock. i ordered one ("acceptable", $29) when they were first released and it had moderate creasing to the outside paper box. Game was sealed.[/QUOTE]
Damn, you got one for $29? ;\

[quote name='Optical']Damn, you got one for $29? ;\[/QUOTE]

Wasn't MSRP $29.99? I didn't like the game, but tried it upon reference from CAG.

[quote name='XF Gator']Wasn't MSRP $29.99? I didn't like the game, but tried it upon reference from CAG.[/QUOTE]

for the SE. CE was $49.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back