Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='edson13']picked up a gears 3 limited for 51. Is that a decent price? Is there anything Im hoping it should have?[/QUOTE]

Good price. Hope for the medal/COG to be in good condition. You can sell that for around $30 on ebay even if the code is used.

[quote name='lunker']:360: Deus Ex: Human Revolution - $27.99 two copies left![/QUOTE]

Deus Ex is going to have a bestbuy @gamer coupon for $15 off, and the last two batches of coupons had it where they stack with sales. I could see them putting it on sale for $30 or so by the coupons expiration date.

[quote name='An J0e']Deus Ex is going to have a bestbuy @gamer coupon for $15 off, and the last two batches of coupons had it where they stack with sales. I could see them putting it on sale for $30 or so by the coupons expiration date.[/QUOTE]

This also means the TIV will drop at BB

[quote name='foreinter']I heard Deus Ex is a really good game. It's surprising to see it dropped so fast.[/QUOTE]

AMAZING game. My personal GOTY for now. As fall is coming.

if i see a good deal like dead island for 5 dollars and it gets in my cart and its the last copy left will it show up still on amazon as still available and say another cag picks up that last copy and puts it in their cart and pays for it then when i go to checkout it will be unavailable .basically what im asking is if the game i want is avalible should i try to checkout asap or do i get time to do more shopping once it is in my cart?

[quote name='poprockfan']if i see a good deal like dead island for 5 dollars and it gets in my cart and its the last copy left will it show up still on amazon as still available and say another cag picks up that last copy and puts it in their cart and pays for it then when i go to checkout it will be unavailable .basically what im asking is if the game i want is avalible should i try to checkout asap or do i get time to do more shopping once it is in my cart?[/QUOTE]

Asap bro, you may never know who is looking at the same item as you, and as for Dead Island for $5 bucks, let me get ahold of your drug dealer because he must have some good shit :D

My Dead space 2 CE came in today, and it just came the damn game nothing else, is like i overpayed for a (like new) DS2.
Since this is the first time return an item i printed out the shipping label and the returning label

Does the returning label goes in the box or outside the box?

[quote name='Vigilante']Thanks for the link--do you think I could trust the adapter to be in very workable condition if I got the one in "Very Good" condition? What was the listed condition for the one you ordered?[/QUOTE]

Mine was also "very good" condition. It came wrapped in bubble wrap, obviously not original packaging. But, I've used my xbox for hours everyday since I got the adapter. So far so good, I guess.

[quote name='poker360']I rented it from red box.

It's worth $5-$10 range.[/QUOTE]

Bought day 1 w/ the $45pm + $10 credit; I'll confirm this is a 9.99-19.99 black friday style title. Super bomba imminent.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Asap bro, you may never know who is looking at the same item as you, and as for Dead Island for $5 bucks, let me get ahold of your drug dealer because he must have some good shit :D[/QUOTE]
:) lol thanks for clearing that up

[quote name='biggie2123']I was about to pick up Pilotwings but the price skyrocketed! Too bad I missed it.[/QUOTE]
really i had it saved to my cart, and just moved it into my cart and it still shows as $13.99 for me. WEIRD

Never mind, it did jump to $22.99 but luckily i still can get it for $13.99 for some reason.

So i just ordered it for $13.99, since it still let me get it for that price.

whoever posted the LBP GOTY for $8.99 (can't find it now,) thanks. snagged one along with the Alan Wake download code last night, now I'm off to sell my vanilla LBP to a friend for $10 to even things out.

[quote name='biggie2123']I was about to pick up Pilotwings but the price skyrocketed! Too bad I missed it.[/QUOTE]

It's crazy they did that. Must have been getting low. They overpriced it though. Best Buy has it for $20.

Looks like the warehouse has upped the prices for the weekend shopper crowd. That and it being payday for many people I am guessing that the prices will stay high for about a week. Just a guess.

[quote name='illennium']Did I make a mistake or did it sell out? I swear it was $18.99 a minute ago, but now it says $28.99. Huh.[/QUOTE]

Price either raised or someone bought the 18.99 one. I don't think you made a mistake.

[quote name='Luxuria']Wow, damn. I would have totally jumped on it for that price as well. That bobblehead is boss.[/QUOTE]

Could you define "boss"? I've never quite understood what it meant...

Jumped on a like new gears of war 3 limited edition bundle for $300. Hopefully it comes with everything and the codes.

[quote name='likeme']Jumped on a like new gears of war 3 limited edition bundle for $300. Hopefully it comes with everything and the codes.[/QUOTE]

I'm looking to upgrade to a slim and would have totally jumped on that deal. I'm totally jealous but yeah hopefully it comes complete for you.

[quote name='likeme']Jumped on a like new gears of war 3 limited edition bundle for $300. Hopefully it comes with everything and the codes.[/QUOTE]Possibly the first one? What condition was it in? I haven't seen any on WD yet...

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']Possibly the first one? What condition was it in? I haven't seen any on WD yet...[/QUOTE]

It's the second or third.

Another CAG got one for $270ish

[quote name='akuma77']halo reach - 20.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...E7U53NWQ&qid=1317550232&sr=1-3&condition=used

not bad, with halo anniversary more people are gonna play online. this is the same online[/QUOTE]

Actually no. That's a terrible price as it's been significantly lower before and HCE:A is just running of the reach engine. Doesn't mean there the same multiplayer.

EX: just because Quake 3 and Modern Warfare run the same game engine doesn't mean there the same game.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Actually no. That's a terrible price as it's been significantly lower before and HCE:A is just running of the reach engine. Doesn't mean there the same multiplayer.

EX: just because Quake 3 and Modern Warfare run the same game engine doesn't mean there the same game.[/QUOTE]

He probably thinks it will be like Halo ODST, where the second disc came with Halo 3 Multiplayer.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Can anyone comment on Splinter Cell 3DS? The reviews seem pretty lackluster, but I like Splinter Cell and I'm tired of only having Zelda to play.[/QUOTE]

My friend told me it was a great RTS and for $14 is totally worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back