Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='htown01']Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't GS (in-store) sell GoW 3 for $14.99 (new) or was that for a limited time only? Also, the GoW Collection is $14.99 at BB, for those who have a BB close to home, y'all will be saving some cents ;)

Still good prices if you don't have a BB or GS near you.[/QUOTE]
that was only for a limited time because i bought it during the summer sale they had for $14.99 and now its $29.99 new.

[quote name='Mexico619']that was only for a limited time because i bought it during the summer sale they had for $14.99 and now its $29.99 new.[/QUOTE]

Visca el Barça! Nice to see another FCB supporter :D

Ah okay, thanks for correcting me.

[quote name='gotdott']ugh why wont you drop for me Metro 2033, i have wanted you in my log forever :([/QUOTE]

It was around $12 on gohastings a few weeks ago, pretty fun game so far.

[quote name='TheRock88']Anyone know if the SSFIV AE has SSFIV plus the dlc on the disc or does the dlc come on a voucher?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure everything is on the disc, no need to download anything, except maybe some patches.

[quote name='TheRock88']Anyone know if the SSFIV AE has SSFIV plus the dlc on the disc or does the dlc come on a voucher?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it has both SSFIV and AE on disk, you can swap between the two in the menus.

Just picked up Crysis 2 for $21.99 through the warehouse. It was as good a deal as I have seen on the game. I added a link to the OP's wiki. Hope I did it in an acceptable format!

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Thanks StraightEdge you saved me $10. How do used games from gohastings come like?[/QUOTE]

Grabbed a reach from them earlier when it was $19. Came pristine with an unused recon helm code. Not everyone has the same experience but mine was great.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Thanks StraightEdge you saved me $10. How do used games from gohastings come like?[/QUOTE]

It's honestly a coin toss with that company...

That doesn't stop me from ordering from them though. If I get something in bad condition, I just request a refund.

[quote name='midloo']Just picked up Crysis 2 for $21.99 through the warehouse. It was as good a deal as I have seen on the game. I added a link to the OP's wiki. Hope I did it in an acceptable format![/QUOTE]

Normally, you just post the link in your post because once the item goes out of stock then the link serves no purpose. :)

[quote name='CaoPi']this is the AWD, that AE is sold from gohastings[/QUOTE]

Obviously the AWD copy sold in the three hours between my post and when you checked :roll:. Besides, the gohastings copy isn't even listed for the same price I posted.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']How long does it take for a game to deliver? 2-3 days? I would like it soon so I can play something before gears comes out.[/QUOTE]

Hastings delivery is fairly slow if you've been spoiled by Prime lol, it usually takes a week or two.

Bit disappointed in Warehouse Deals right now. Got some games, noticed one had been cut along the side on the plastic they seal it in, and someone had removed the game disc, could have only been someone who was packaging this.

No prob ! As for your question my experience so far with them has been great but I've heard of a handfull of horror storys lol. There cs is very good though

[quote name='mitnosi']Bit disappointed in Warehouse Deals right now. Got some games, noticed one had been cut along the side on the plastic they seal it in, and someone had removed the game disc, could have only been someone who was packaging this.[/QUOTE]

Could have been the shipping company. Not hard to do it if you are self packing a truck. You have packing tape on the truck usually and it only takes a second to do. Combine that with a shipping hub that takes amazon orders out all the time and no cameras that can see in the trucks makes it ripe picking. So don't condemn the packer as it might not be him. And yes I worked for fedex as a packer. And yes there was lots of thefts, especially over the holidays.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Could have been the shipping company. Not hard to do it if you are self packing a truck. You have packing tape on the truck usually and it only takes a second to do. Combine that with a shipping hub that takes amazon orders out all the time and no cameras that can see in the trucks makes it ripe picking. So don't condemn the packer as it might not be him. And yes I worked for fedex as a packer. And yes there was lots of thefts, especially over the holidays.[/QUOTE]

So sad to hear that shit...but i guess it's the world we live in.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Could have been the shipping company. Not hard to do it if you are self packing a truck. You have packing tape on the truck usually and it only takes a second to do. Combine that with a shipping hub that takes amazon orders out all the time and no cameras that can see in the trucks makes it ripe picking. So don't condemn the packer as it might not be him. And yes I worked for fedex as a packer. And yes there was lots of thefts, especially over the holidays.[/QUOTE]
Amazon fixed it, and I didn't think it was the shipping, but i suppose it could of been, outside box didn't look as if it had been tampered with tho. Also multiple games were in the order but only that one was like that.

[quote name='mitnosi']Amazon fixed it, and I didn't think it was the shipping, but i suppose it could of been, outside box didn't look as if it had been tampered with tho. Also multiple games were in the order but only that one was like that.[/QUOTE]

You're probably right, either way amazon is good at fixing it. Happy they did for you.

Got my used-good condition INfamous PS3 bundle yesterday, box was a little rough and it had obviously been opened but the hardrive and game are there and everything is working, so I think that's $180 well spent

[quote name='hutno']Got my used-good condition INfamous PS3 bundle yesterday, box was a little rough and it had obviously been opened but the hardrive and game are there and everything is working, so I think that's $180 well spent[/QUOTE]

That is 180 well spent. You will enjoy infamous and many other ps3 games that are out there and the ones that are comming !

Oh and I hate your avatar

[quote name='nightmare452']Also, Super Monkey ball 3D (3DS) was $9.99 in "like new" condition just now.[/QUOTE]

Damn! Just missed it.

What is wrong with me...I am sitting here staring at DA2 for $13.99 like new and AC:B for $14.99 like new with nothing but trade credit but cannot convince myself to buy. I have not started DAO (backlog) and I am in the middle of AC:II (loving it) yet I keep saying it will just be cheaper when I get around to them. Sometimes my backlog has a fight with my brain when I know it is a good deal. I spend faster than I can play but pretty much if it is a game I want eventually and it is under $15 I cannot resist.

[quote name='cynicalaa22']Just found and bought a Used Like New copy of Black Ops on the 360 for $23.99. They're now sold out.[/QUOTE]

Dang I just looked for that this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back