Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sandman8288']I second this. I beat the game in 3 hours and 45 minutes,
and it was one of the worst I've played this year.[/QUOTE]

Oh man that's like Kane and Lynch 2/Force Unleashed 2 for short games territory

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']X-men Destiny popped up again for 19.49 in good condition. I was able to buy one. If anyone wants Rage/Spider-Man The Edge Of Time/X-men Destiny.

There is times I've noticed one pops up cheap all of a sudden. I'm on the lookout for Rage/Spider-Man The Edge Of Time. Rage is like 22.49, but there has been some pop up for 18.49 in good condition.

Right now there is no cheap Spider-Man ones now at the moment. Hopefully it pops up cheap again for a used one. They was earlier.[/QUOTE]

I canceled my order of Rage, will wait for 18.49.

I know this has probably already been asked a million times. but if I return an item to amazon and used a promo credit on it is there any way to get it back?

[quote name='Rumors']I know this has probably already been asked a million times. but if I return an item to amazon and used a promo credit on it is there any way to get it back?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Once you use your promo credit it's gone. Store credit/giftcards are treated as real money so you'll get that back.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I would get this but i read that the GOTY Edition will drop next February for $39.99. So I'm going to hold off for now.[/QUOTE]

dagnabit, source? I'll stop stalking the 360 version if that's the case.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Do you guys think Black Ops will be around $22 again anytime soon? Or should I get it now even though I'm going to shelve it for a while?[/QUOTE]

With MW3 out you would have to think the game would get cheaper eventually.

Normally I'd feel guilty spending $150+ on video games. But honestly I can't afford to buy new games right now so I'd rather spend that much and have 7-8 games and hopefully have them last me most of the year, then to spend 150 on 3 games and last me a couple months.

[quote name='kill3r7']Nope. Once you use your promo credit it's gone. Store credit/giftcards are treated as real money so you'll get that back.[/QUOTE]
You are kidding right???

That promo credit should be credited back to people. I am not sure if in class action suit people would win but bad biz practices right there. I see so many people on this site alone consider that precious and why they order from amazon.

Did goldeneye reloaded or saints row third go to $30 yet? :)

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']You are kidding right???

That promo credit should be credited back to people. I am not sure if in class action suit people would win but bad biz practices right there. I see so many people on this site alone consider that precious and why they order from amazon.

Did goldeneye reloaded or saints row third go to $30 yet? :)[/QUOTE]
Whoa, slow down mr sue happy.

All it takes is a chat session with amazon customer support. they always return it. it's not automatically refunded when you use it and cancel the order.

[quote name='Play3rtwo']Whoa, slow down mr sue happy.

All it takes is a chat session with amazon customer support. they always return it. it's not automatically refunded when you use it and cancel the order.[/QUOTE]

^^ yup need to chat with them first -don't just cancel.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']You are kidding right???

That promo credit should be credited back to people. I am not sure if in class action suit people would win but bad biz practices right there. I see so many people on this site alone consider that precious and why they order from amazon.[/QUOTE]

This is old news for most of the folks on here. It has been Amazon's policy for a while now. The promotional credit is not refunded upon returning the item. It also cannot be used on Amazon Warehouse deals.

Think of the promotional credit as a coupon, just like the ones you would use at a B&M store. Once you use it, you lose it. Hence, why we lack standing for a class action lawsuit.

Chat with a rep does the trick usually but don't push your luck.

[quote name='kill3r7'] The promotional credit is not refunded upon returning the item. It also cannot be used on Amazon Warehouse deals.

Think of the promotional credit as a coupon, just like the ones you would use at a B&M store. Once you use it, you lose it. [/QUOTE]

How do i make this a banner for the site? perfect wording. thank you.

[quote name='kill3r7']This is old news for most of the folks on here. It has been Amazon's policy for a while now. The promotional credit is not refunded upon returning the item. It also cannot be used on Amazon Warehouse deals.

Think of the promotional credit as a coupon, just like the ones you would use at a B&M store. Once you use it, you lose it. Hence, why we lack standing for a class action lawsuit.

Chat with a rep does the trick usually but don't push your luck.[/QUOTE]

I've returned an item just last week and received full credit back on my account.

I also am going to be returning the jurassic park blu ray i purchased for $48 and rebought for $29.99. I contacted a rep and asked if it would be easier to do a price adjustment for my order or just rebuy and return the $48.99 one (I have not opened the package). He said to make a $29.99 order and return the $48 one and I would get FULL credit back.. even promotional credit.

[quote name='kevgret']I've returned an item just last week and received full credit back on my account.

I also am going to be returning the jurassic park blu ray i purchased for $48 and rebought for $29.99. I contacted a rep and asked if it would be easier to do a price adjustment for my order or just rebuy and return the $48.99 one (I have not opened the package). He said to make a $29.99 order and return the $48 one and I would get FULL credit back.. even promotional credit.[/QUOTE]

We are not talking about the same thing here bud. Promotional credit (ie the credit you receive from buying a games) is not the same as amazon credit. It is limited in use and expires within a set period of time. Such credit may not be used to buy movies, etc... It's limited to games.

As was already stated a chat with an amazon support rep will solve your issue but no guarantees.

man AWD prices are so damn high right now wth? Amazon why oh amazon... There CS and prestige issues last 3-4 months made me crack done with the evil biz for awhile. Now i hope newegg gets better omg!

[quote name='Play3rtwo']Whoa, slow down mr sue happy.

All it takes is a chat session with amazon customer support. they always return it. it's not automatically refunded when you use it and cancel the order.[/QUOTE]

I did not say i would sue them over it just makes you feel less happy with the way they do things. IF they did a class action suit for amazon hell i join it just cause they keep using prestige to ship my stuff and they leave the packages outside of a big 200+ apartment complex and let shit get stolen. They only forward my concerns and prestige always says they will fix it but never does. If you live in an apartment building and it ships prestige good luck! I have thousands and thousands of people coming and going in this building how many until some ahat takes my stuff outside the building? To bad takes 4-10 hours to update tracking saying it was delivered and by then my shit is either gone or a empty box is left outside. What idiot would leave packages like that in a building. Either read the huge sign saying how to get buzzed in which goes right to my cell so if not home i can still buzz in people. Or return the package to amazon not leave it outside a 5 floor 200+ apartment building. It is wide spread and hope someone does start a suit on there butts cause amazon cares less with all the prestige complaints.

Rant over and BF amazon sales was a joke not cause slow adding to cart but people adding stuff and never buying it which makes so many people sit around for 15-20 mins until it timesout then some idiots just add to waitlist just to be wankers and never wanted stuff. FAIL

bada bing bada boom out the door i go as i go have fun at walfart with the gal. No wonder people pepper spray people at that store. Reminds me of amazon now. Muhahahaha

[quote name='kill3r7']We are not talking about the same thing here bud. Promotional credit (ie the credit you receive from buying a games) is not the same as amazon credit. It is limited in use and expires within a set period of time. Such credit may not be used to buy movies, etc... It's limited to games.

As was already stated a chat with an amazon support rep will solve your issue but no guarantees.[/QUOTE]

Hey bud..

I have plenty of "promotional credit" (from lord of the rings, gears of war 3, halo ann, etc) and used it on anything and everything on amazon.com

I do have over $250 in amazon credit but the promotional credit always comes off my invoice before the amazon credit.

The jurassic park I purchased has a portion of a promotional credit on the order and I will definitely be getting that back on my account.

[quote name='kevgret']Hey bud..

I have plenty of "promotional credit" (from lord of the rings, gears of war 3, halo ann, etc) and used it on anything and everything on amazon.com

I do have over $250 in amazon credit but the promotional credit always comes off my invoice before the amazon credit.

The jurassic park I purchased has a portion of a promotional credit on the order and I will definitely be getting that back on my account.[/QUOTE]

Here's the answer straight from the FAQ (Amazon Credit & GC Deals FAQ by Lucian )

1. What is Amazon game credit? How is it different than a gift card?

Amazon game credit is a discount off a new order only. This means it cannot be applied to an existing order, unlike a gift card that can be applied at any time. Occasionally, a CAG will report that customer service applied a game credit balance to an existing order, but this is extremely YMMV.

In addition, game credits can only be used on gaming items. This generally includes all games and accessories for consoles, handhelds, and PC shipped and sold by Amazon. Credits usually cannot be used on systems (either console or handheld). As far as digital content is concerned:
- Xbox Live codes sent via email - No
- Xbox Live physical points cards - Yes
- PSN codes sent via email - Yes (confirmed by grantme 7/3/2011)
- PSN physical wallet cards - Yes (someone please confirm via PM)
- PC game downloads - Not sure (someone please advise via PM)

I don't know how you got it to apply to movies but more power to you.

[quote name='kevgret']Hey bud..

The jurassic park I purchased has a portion of a promotional credit on the order and I will definitely be getting that back on my account.[/QUOTE]

And here's a nice chart from Amazon explaining their refund policy.

Most refunds are issued based on the payment method used at the time of purchase. In some cases, you may be offered an "Instant refund" option.

Selecting the instant refund option will result in an Amazon.com Gift Card automatically being added to your Amazon.com Gift Card balance. This will allow you to use your refund without waiting for your return to process. You will still need to return your items within 30 days.

Payment Method | Refund Method | Refund Time(After Return Is Received)
Credit Card | Credit Card | 3-5 business days
Bank Account | Bank Account | Up to 10 business days
Amazon.com Gift Card | Gift Card Balance | 3-5 business days
Promotional Certificate | No Refund Issued | N/A

Amazon may determine that a refund can be issued without requiring a return. You will be notified in the Online Returns Center or by a Customer Service Associate if we do not require that you mail your item back for a refund. Please see the Conditions of Use.

Gift Returns: The type of refund or credit you received depends on how the gift was purchased and how it was returned. Visit our Gift Returns information for more about gift refunds.

i was very disappointed earlier this week. one of the cag'ers posted a link to halo 3 le for $10. supposedly it was like new, but i got it and the games were scratched all to hell. like new my ass. now i have to wait to send them back next week, and i doubt i'll be able to get a comparable deal.

[quote name='sgaldis']I'm anxiously awaiting my Playstation 3D Display...Monday can't be here soon enough![/QUOTE]
How much did you paid for and what is the condition?

[quote name='sandman8288']I second this. I beat the game in 3 hours and 45 minutes,
and it was one of the worst I've played this year.[/QUOTE]

Where the hell did you only get 3 hours and 45 minutes? It took me almost 8 hours. It wasn't a great game, but the statements that it is one of the worst games ever are exaggerated. It's a 2 out of 5 game, not a 1. Hell, I'm not even a crazy X-Men fan so it'd probably be liked even better if you are.

[quote name='Buuhan1']Where the hell did you only get 3 hours and 45 minutes? It took me almost 8 hours. It wasn't a great game, but the statements that it is one of the worst games ever are exaggerated. It's a 2 out of 5 game, not a 1. Hell, I'm not even a crazy X-Men fan so it'd probably be liked even better if you are.[/QUOTE]

It was that short, not sure how it took you 8 hours.

I'd say it's 1/5

OP Updated, removed all the black friday stuff. Thread De-wikified since no one used it.

[quote name='Iron Angel']If someone missed BF3 or Gears 3 on the many BF deals, warehouse has them for $29.99 (Like New)

Edit: Seem to be coming in and out of stock.[/QUOTE]

Buying Battlefield 3 used wouldn't be a good idea since you're gonna need the online pass.

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']i was very disappointed earlier this week. one of the cag'ers posted a link to halo 3 le for $10. supposedly it was like new, but i got it and the games were scratched all to hell. like new my ass. now i have to wait to send them back next week, and i doubt i'll be able to get a comparable deal.[/QUOTE]
Same here. Both discs were floaters and badly scratched, and the game disc had several cracks going all the way through the plastic center into the disc itself. I also ordered a "Like New" Gears 2 LE, which had a ton of wear on both the inner and outer slipcovers. I reordered them both separately--I found Halo 3 for actually a few cents less than the first order. It was supposed to come today and I got an email from Amazon saying UPS couldn't deliver it because of a bad address, even though it's the same address they've never had a problem with before. I think some douche at UPS didn't feel like working today.

[quote name='namtrahj']Same here. Both discs were floaters and badly scratched, and the game disc had several cracks going all the way through the plastic center into the disc itself. I also ordered a "Like New" Gears 2 LE, which had a ton of wear on both the inner and outer slipcovers. I reordered them both separately--I found Halo 3 for actually a few cents less than the first order. It was supposed to come today and I got an email from Amazon saying UPS couldn't deliver it because of a bad address, even though it's the same address they've never had a problem with before. I think some douche at UPS didn't feel like working today.[/QUOTE]

I bought mine new from F.Y.E for like a dollar after rebate a few years ago. It was scratched up. Apparently even when it was released, the LE disks were all scratched up because of the shitty tin packaging and the disk came loose in the box. If it installs and plays, I would keep it if you really wanted a copy of the LE.

List of cheap/old games incoming...

Sega Superstars Tennis (360)
$3.74 (Like new)

Guitar Hero World Tour (360)
$3.97 (Like new)

Madden 10 (360)
$4.01 (Like new)

All-Pro Football (360)
$4.21 (Like new)

Dark Void (PS3)
$4.37 (Like new)

Rock Band 2 (360)
$4.88 (Like new)

Shaun White Skateboarding (360)
$4.88 (Like new)

Chromehounds (360)
$4.88 (Like new)

NCAA Football '11 (PS3)
$6.37 (Like new)

Bourne Conspiracy (360)
$7.12 (Like new)

Elder Scrolls Oblivion (360)
$8.96 (Like new)

Two Worlds *Collector's Edition (360)
$7.19 (Good)

Lost Planet *Collector's Edition (360)
$7.66 (Good)
$8.84 (Like new)

NHL '11 (360)
$8.03 (Like new)

Homefront (PS3)
$8.21 (Like new)

[quote name='Buuhan1']Where the hell did you only get 3 hours and 45 minutes? It took me almost 8 hours. It wasn't a great game, but the statements that it is one of the worst games ever are exaggerated. It's a 2 out of 5 game, not a 1. Hell, I'm not even a crazy X-Men fan so it'd probably be liked even better if you are.[/QUOTE]

I honestly don't know how it could take someone more than 4-5 hours to beat this game, unless you played through it again as another character, or maybe if you played it on hard, even IGN's review said it was around 5 hours long. If you look back at what I said, I said it's one of the worst I've played THIS YEAR, which it is. It's definitely not one of the worst I've ever played. And I am an X-Men fan, which is yet another reason I thought this game was garbage, they deserve a better game than this.

Received my Dead Rising 2 Zombrex Edition today. It comes complete, but the box is dented a little on the side. Overall, a pretty good deal.

Haven't received my Arc the Lad Collection yet. =_= I looked at tracking information, and it said "Out For Delivery" yesterday, but I was home when the mail arrived and it didn't come. He didn't drop it off today, either. What the hell? Did the mailman deliver it to the wrong house? I'll be pissed.

[quote name='hwmusic']those are both new for around that price at estarland right now[/QUOTE]

I saw that as well. I figured someone may want it from Amazon being it is part of AWD. Speaking of estarland I just recently learned of them and meant to ask any CAGamers out there if they are a reputable company. Also, if anyone has ever purchased used games from them, what condition would you describe them in.

[quote name='namtrahj']Same here. Both discs were floaters and badly scratched, and the game disc had several cracks going all the way through the plastic center into the disc itself. I also ordered a "Like New" Gears 2 LE, which had a ton of wear on both the inner and outer slipcovers. I reordered them both separately--I found Halo 3 for actually a few cents less than the first order. It was supposed to come today and I got an email from Amazon saying UPS couldn't deliver it because of a bad address, even though it's the same address they've never had a problem with before. I think some douche at UPS didn't feel like working today.[/QUOTE]

amazon is slipping. :???:

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']I saw that as well. I figured someone may want it from Amazon being it is part of AWD. Speaking of estarland I just recently learned of them and meant to ask any CAGamers out there if they are a reputable company. Also, if anyone has ever purchased used games from them, what condition would you describe them in.[/QUOTE]

i actually take that back because i thought it was free shipping but its not. but as far as reputable i've bought used DS games from them and they looked brand new re sealed and everything. also i've bought used GBA games and they just look impeccable, they really have high standards over there or i just got lucky. i dont think i've bought new from them yet

[quote name='Hunter Hybrid']Buying Battlefield 3 used wouldn't be a good idea since you're gonna need the online pass.[/QUOTE]

I completely forgot about that. Good point.

[quote name='equality']Is it worth it at this price? I have a little bit of credit to use, but the stuff I've read make it sound kinda iffy.[/QUOTE]

Havn't played it. I'd like to, but not that bad. I've got a limited amount of credit that I'm saving for ME3 or a good deal on Halo CEA. Then again, I check this thread/Amazon Warehouse just to temp myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back