Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='urallgyots']it's actually purple mist and yeah, its gay as fuk. The lack of gore is horrible and it's WAY too easy. Your health fully regenerates at save points and your health replenishes after killing a hoard of enemies. I didn't find Demons Souls and Ninja Gaiden all that difficult so this is just way too easy for me

all in all though, both are still great games[/QUOTE]

Just.. Just fuck you. :cry:
/s

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Just.. Just fuck you. :cry:
/s[/QUOTE]

lol Don't feel too bad. I come from the old school, where you only had a few lives and getting hit once meant instant death lol. Those were the types of games I had to play as a kid :D Games nowadays are way too easy :booty:

[quote name='Kd_bra']Hey, How can I know if some games have downloadable content??? this games never have the codes?? Thank[/QUOTE]

Well, since they are USED the assumption should be made that the codes for the DLC were also USED by the first person to own the game.

You may get lucky and get a code, but odds are that you won't. Don't plan on it and you won't be dissapointed.

[quote name='Fonz72']Well, since they are USED the assumption should be made that the codes for the DLC were also USED by the first person to own the game.

You may get lucky and get a code, but odds are that you won't. Don't plan on it and you won't be dissapointed.[/QUOTE]

Ohhh Ok thank you... and if I want to buy a game where I should to see if have some downloadable content??? Than I will buy games without that...

[quote name='strait edge follower']It sucks that there isn't a dirt cheap ps2 controler in the warehouse. My father needs a new one[/QUOTE]
They're $5 at Sears or Kmart. The black controllers are $5 at Sears and if you can find one the silver ones are $5 at Kmart.

[quote name='bill123']I dont know which one you're looking for but I will be shipping my bronze dsi xl to them here in a day or so. It's cherry maybe 8 hours in the box so keep an eye out for that. I couldn't pass up the 100 they offered for it.[/QUOTE]
Awesome, I'll try to watch out :) Pity you've already traded it, I would totally offer you more than $100!

[quote name='musicjunkie']God damnit. I want this but I am CONVINCED there will be a $20 deal some this between now and xmas.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I saw this yesterday and stopped myself. $20 new or $12-15 in the Warehouse deals. Then I'll bite. I just finished Arkham Asylum again to hold me over.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Exactly. I saw this yesterday and stopped myself. $20 new or $12-15 in the Warehouse deals. Then I'll bite. I just finished Arkham Asylum again to hold me over.[/QUOTE]My advice: Get Captain America from the Warehouse in that price range and only at that price new if you really want it.

I was fortunate enough to borrow it from a local library and I was able to 1000/1000 the game within a week. The combat is easily the best aspect of the game (not as good as Arkham Asylum's IMO, but good enough to impress you), and while the unending appearance of collectibles isn't as annoying as reviews imply, there really is quite a lot of stuff to pick up. Also, while it's somewhat short, once I started playing, I had a hard time putting the controller down. If I had to give a numerical score, I'd rate it 8/10.

Just offering my two cents. ;)

[quote name='cynicalaa22']http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Planet-2...=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&ie=UTF8&qid=1315571995&sr=1-1

Lost Planet 2 Xbox 360 - Like New - $7.49[/QUOTE]

This is a seriously underrated game if you dig multiplayer co-op - it's literally Monster Hunter with guns. You're going to have to find two or three people to play with because your AI teammates are dumb as shit, but it's a blast when you all work together to take down monsters.

One fatal flaw the game has its weird savepoint system: each chapter is broken down into three or four sections, and you have to complete all of them before the game will let you save. So that's 15-20 minutes of gameplay you're forced to play before you can save your game.

[quote name='whitereflection']This is a seriously underrated game if you dig multiplayer co-op - it's literally Monster Hunter with guns. You're going to have to find two or three people to play with because your AI teammates are dumb as shit, but it's a blast when you all work together to take down monsters.

One fatal flaw the game has its weird savepoint system: each chapter is broken down into three or four sections, and you have to complete all of them before the game will let you save. So that's 15-20 minutes of gameplay you're forced to play before you can save your game.[/QUOTE]

yup i agree one of my favorite underrated games
it is like monster hunter so much.in fact there is a code to unlock a monster hunter armor set

[quote name='xenozfan2']House of the Dead: Overkill $12.99 like new http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001ET07O0/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used
Also I just snagged the lasted copy of Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles for $13 like new so maybe it will get that low again.[/QUOTE]

Damn. Hoping resident evil darkside chronicles would hit that sweet price.

Anyway, gamestop has a listing for the game with the blaster? There is no picture yet and is coming out soon?

[quote name='karyadi']If I get Plants vs. Zombies used for the 360 will it still come with Peggle and Zumba?[/QUOTE]

Yes. They are both on the disc

[quote name='The Punisher']Damn. Hoping resident evil darkside chronicles would hit that sweet price.

Anyway, gamestop has a listing for the game with the blaster? There is no picture yet and is coming out soon?[/QUOTE]

I think it comes out around September 27. I don't need the blaster since I got a free gun at gamestop, but it sure does look nice.

[quote name='food4me3389']yup i agree one of my favorite underrated games
it is like monster hunter so much.in fact there is a code to unlock a monster hunter armor set[/QUOTE]

Ewwww. Monster Hunter is all about killing huge badass monsters and making new armor and weapons, so that you can kill more badass monsters.

LP2 is about as generic as a 3rd person shooter can get. There is no challenge, motivation, or real progression. It literally has nothing in common with MH aside from being developed at Capcom.

[quote name='Donkey132']ok people, I've got lots of amazon credit and I want a 3DS. Come on $109![/QUOTE]

Even though nintendo could possibly be announcing a revision to the 3ds next tuesday?

[quote name='Magicman103']Even though nintendo could possibly be announcing a revision to the 3ds next tuesday?[/QUOTE]
wasn't aware of that. Perhaps I will hold off for now then.

[quote name='Vigilante']My advice: Get Captain America from the Warehouse in that price range and only at that price new if you really want it.

I was fortunate enough to borrow it from a local library and I was able to 1000/1000 the game within a week. The combat is easily the best aspect of the game (not as good as Arkham Asylum's IMO, but good enough to impress you), and while the unending appearance of collectibles isn't as annoying as reviews imply, there really is quite a lot of stuff to pick up. Also, while it's somewhat short, once I started playing, I had a hard time putting the controller down. If I had to give a numerical score, I'd rate it 8/10.

Just offering my two cents. ;)[/QUOTE]

You borrowed a video game from a public library? Is this something unique to your area? Because I've never heard of libraries having video games for check out.

[quote name='dragoon99']You borrowed a video game from a public library? Is this something unique to your area? Because I've never heard of libraries having video games for check out.[/QUOTE]

Yes quite a few do, but many times they have decent waiting lists for good titles. Also you can't have it out longer than the "rental" period if there is a waitlist. "rental" periods range from 2-5 days in my local libraries.

[quote name='dragoon99']You borrowed a video game from a public library? Is this something unique to your area? Because I've never heard of libraries having video games for check out.[/QUOTE]

My library has a huge game collection (wii, PS2, PS3, 360). Lots of Anime too! Of course I donated some of it. ;)

[quote name='myka22']My local libraries have PC and Wii games. I used to get PC games regularly, but not lately.[/QUOTE]

At the library? Probably because of all the DRM and 1-time activate coded games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back