Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry... my 3 week old has been screaming her face off for the last two hours and it is driving me a bit batty! Apologies!

[quote name='siegewolf']Hahaha I didn't hesitate this time. I got the Amazon Warehouse Deal for the PS3 :D 175$[/QUOTE]

UGH. YOU STOLE THAT FROM MY CART. PUT IT BACK

:cry:

stealing my shit...

[quote name='DudeImGodly']UGH. YOU STOLE THAT FROM MY CART. PUT IT BACK

stealing my shit...[/QUOTE]

If it means anything, it's for my girlfriend. She can't afford one on her own and I'm surprising her with it.

[quote name='siegewolf']If it means anything, it's for my girlfriend. She can't afford one on her own and I'm surprising her with it.[/QUOTE]

Fine.. You can have it..

[quote name='strait edge follower']Anyone see crysis 2 drop below 20 in the warehouse recently ?[/QUOTE]
It was available for like $18.50 from gohastings as a deal of the day last week.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']It was available for like $18.50 from gohastings as a deal of the day last week.[/QUOTE]

I was Considering it but i want to use my amazon credit for crysis 2.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I was Considering it but i want to use my amazon credit for crysis 2.[/QUOTE]

I thought you couldn't use credit for warehouse deals.

[quote name='Cysquatch']I thought you couldn't use credit for warehouse deals.[/QUOTE]
You can use gift card credit (usually from trade-ins), but not promotional credit (usually from pre-orders).

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']You can use gift card credit (usually from trade-ins), but not promotional credit (usually from pre-orders).[/QUOTE]

Cool, might cash out the rest of my gift card at best buy for kindle cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not an AWD deal technically, but I was able to get a "Like New" copy of Mega Man Legends from ExpressMedia for $28.24, which is a steal based on the current prices (up to $40 for "Good" and "Acceptable" copies). :bouncy:

I ended up getting 5 games for a penny:

Crysis 2 (360)

Bulletstorm (360)

Dead Space 2 (360)

Portal 2 (PS3)

L.A. NOIRE (PS3)

This was great for me because I actually wanted all of these besides portal 2 and dead space 2... I was checking prices on them daily trying to find a deal for 20 bucks or so and bam got on CAG that day and went ham

[quote name='Newport Box 100s']I ended up getting 5 games for a penny:

Crysis 2 (360)

Bulletstorm (360)

Dead Space 2 (360)

Portal 2 (PS3)

L.A. NOIRE (PS3)

This was great for me because I actually wanted all of these besides portal 2 and dead space 2... I was checking prices on them daily trying to find a deal for 20 bucks or so and bam got on CAG that day and went ham[/QUOTE]

I guess you can't read to well.. try it again...

PLEASE NO MORE PENNY DEALS DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD. Click here to Go to Deal Discussion and bragging rights thread for this. Thanks.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I think someone is trying to hook a big one tonight...just look at the size of that bait.[/QUOTE]

LOL.... damn and I chased the bait and bit down hard.

[quote name='JungleRot']LOL.... damn and I chased the bait and bit down hard.[/QUOTE]

The funniest part was I posted at the same time you did...its all good.

[quote name='Vigilante']Not an AWD deal technically, but I was able to get a "Like New" copy of Mega Man Legends from ExpressMedia for $28.24, which is a steal based on the current prices (up to $40 for "Good" and "Acceptable" copies). :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Nice find because god knows Capcom wont release it on PSN anytime soon. They claim it's some copyright issue or some bullshit.

[quote name='whoknows']Except body count seems like it might actually be fun :p

Like $10-$20 fun though.[/QUOTE]
I tried the demo. It's basically a $15 game when you want some mindless killing action. Nothing really spectacular.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003VUO6H4/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used
Just bought a 160 GB PS3 Slim from WHD from $174.99 in "Very Good" condition. From others experience, is this usually in good condition or almost new?, or should I worry a little since its not in the recommended "Like New" condition I see posted in this thread usually?

Also, used my Amazon points from my CC I had stacked up to save $50. Making it $126 shipped for me. My PS3 just died this morning, and rather than do extensive checks and try to fix it, this price seemed like a good time to upgrade my old phat PS3.

[quote name='nightmare452']http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003VUO6H4/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used
Just bought a 160 GB PS3 Slim from WHD from $174.99 in "Very Good" condition. From others experience, is this usually in good condition or almost new?, or should I worry a little since its not in the recommended "Like New" condition I see posted in this thread usually?

Also, used my Amazon points from my CC I had stacked up to save $50. Making it $126 shipped for me. My PS3 just died this morning, and rather than do extensive checks and try to fix it, this price seemed like a good time to upgrade my old phat PS3.[/QUOTE]
I picked one up as well. I was going to wait to trade in my 40gb but I know Ill use that credit between now and BF anyway. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='Rumors']I picked one up as well. I was going to wait to trade in my 40gb but I know Ill use that credit between now and BF anyway. Thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

I just started looking at it since I saw someone yesterday mention it at this price. I then refresh the Amazon page and vuala, $175 price. Jumped on it and applied my credit. This after my old PS3 died no more than 9 hours ago.

[quote name='nightmare452']I just started looking at it since I saw someone yesterday mention it at this price. I then refresh the Amazon page and vuala, $175 price. Jumped on it and applied my credit. This after my old PS3 died no more than 9 hours ago.[/QUOTE]

I jumped on it too. I am getting it for my girlfriend. I'll probably do some extensive testing before gifting her it though. I'm assuming it might be repackaged, but that's it. I'll assume the box got messed up.

Can anyone provide some insight?

[quote name='nightmare452']I just started looking at it since I saw someone yesterday mention it at this price. I then refresh the Amazon page and vuala, $175 price. Jumped on it and applied my credit. This after my old PS3 died no more than 9 hours ago.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's a good catch, and they go fast. Sorry to hear about yours going. I'm worried about the life of my 40gb honestly and for a net cost of $41 after trade in I get a cooler and quieter console with more space.

[quote name='nightmare452']http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003VUO6H4/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Also, used my Amazon points from my CC I had stacked up to save $50. Making it $126 shipped for me. My PS3 just died this morning, and rather than do extensive checks and try to fix it, this price seemed like a good time to upgrade my old phat PS3.[/QUOTE]

This is right from Amazon Warehouse.
"Very Good - If an item has been tested and verified to be in perfect working order but it has cosmetic damage or blemishes, shows slight signs of use, has minor accessories missing, or the packaging has been replaced to better protect the item, we will assign the condition of "very good."

[quote name='nightmare452']Cool, thanks for the comments and replies. Now to wait for it, test it and see if I transfer my 500GB PS3 phat hard drive to this Slim model.[/QUOTE]

You can, but you can't transfer any date. You'll have to back it up on an external drive. If you just stick the drive into the PS3 all you can do is format. :(

[quote name='siegewolf']You can, but you can't transfer any date. You'll have to back it up on an external drive. If you just stick the drive into the PS3 all you can do is format. :([/QUOTE]

Yeah, I knew that. Worst case I lose all my saves, etc. But if I cannot get my old PS3 working, it won't matter and I won't be able to back it up anyhow. Sometimes you loose some, no huge lose I guess. I can replay the games and recreate said saves, trophies and games are attached to my account so they can be redownloaded, movies can be deleted altogether, so overall, it sucks, but not a huge loss to restart my PS3 from scratch.

My biggest gripe is my perfect MGS4 save file with most things unlocked, but I needed an excuse to replay it. ;)

[quote name='nightmare452']Yeah, I knew that. Worst case I lose all my saves, etc. But if I cannot get my old PS3 working, it won't matter and I won't be able to back it up anyhow. Sometimes you loose some, no huge lose I guess. I can replay the games and recreate said saves, trophies and games are attached to my account so they can be redownloaded, movies can be deleted altogether, so overall, it sucks, but not a huge loss to restart my PS3 from scratch.

My biggest gripe is my perfect MGS4 save file with most things unlocked, but I needed an excuse to replay it. ;)[/QUOTE]

Owls well that ends well I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back