Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='strait edge follower']Darn Its gone. I would have got it[/QUOTE]

It's the second time I saw it pop up but it goes very very quick.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']You can delete your post.

Just hit the edit button like normal and it should be
then directly above the "Edit Post"
is a delete post section[/QUOTE]

I deleted it. Thanks!

Some prices I saw while browsing the Warehouse for those interested. Games are Like new unless I state otherwise. Prices are for the 360 version, but the PS3 should be similar.

Fallout New Vegas = $13.99

Brutal Legend = $6.49

Transformers War for Cybertron = $19.99 ($16.99 = Good, Case included, but has signs of wear )

Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising = $11.99

[quote name='Magicman103']not for the ps3. the ps3 version is known to be significantly worse than the 360 version.[/QUOTE]

It's just screen tearing and occasional framerate drops. I wouldn't say those detract from it still being an awesome game, but if you have the option, then yes you should go with the 360 version.

[quote name='Pendragoon']Some prices I saw while browsing the Warehouse for those interested. Games are Like new unless I state otherwise. Prices are for the 360 version, but the PS3 should be similar.

Fallout New Vegas = $13.99

Brutal Legend = $6.49

Transformers War for Cybertron = $19.99 ($16.99 = Good, Case included, but has signs of wear )

Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising = $11.99[/QUOTE]

Man, for a brief second I thought that was the new one out.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol: Please tell me Amazon isn't raising prices to stupid levels again.:bomb:[/QUOTE]
ooh but maybe it'll work both ways, and we can get stupidly low prices too!!

Caved and bought Resident Evil 4 (Wii) for $6.49. Man do I miss free Amazon Prime for Students. Anyway, looks like there are only 11 copies left from AWD.

Kodave, how exactly do you sign up for amazon prime as a student? I attend University of South Florida and I have a .edu email address with them, do I just create a new amazon account with that email? I just started the one month trial of amazon prime on my original amazon account and I'm loving it so far.

[quote name='PocketIguodala']Kodave, how exactly do you sign up for amazon prime as a student? I attend University of South Florida and I have a .edu email address with them, do I just create a new amazon account with that email? I just started the one month trial of amazon prime on my original amazon account and I'm loving it so far.[/QUOTE]

http://www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup/info

[quote name='PocketIguodala']Kodave, how exactly do you sign up for amazon prime as a student? I attend University of South Florida and I have a .edu email address with them, do I just create a new amazon account with that email? I just started the one month trial of amazon prime on my original amazon account and I'm loving it so far.[/QUOTE]

You go here and you don't need a new account.

Just got 3 homefronts, 2 of them came with online pass, but how do i know if they work or not? i dont want to try it or obviously i can't "give" it to someone else.

[quote name='akuma77']Just got 3 homefronts, 2 of them came with online pass, but how do i know if they work or not? i dont want to try it or obviously i can't "give" it to someone else.[/QUOTE]

Xbox 360 versions? If you enter them in in the dashboard it tells you it is you are trying to reedem before you confirm it. NOT THE WEBSITE since it redeems it automatically.

[quote name='akuma77']Just got 3 homefronts, 2 of them came with online pass, but how do i know if they work or not? i dont want to try it or obviously i can't "give" it to someone else.[/QUOTE]
Are you on XBL or PSN? I ask because I think one of the services may auto use the code if you enter it. I know on PSN you should be able to enter it and press OK/accept/whatever and it'll bring up what it is BEFORE you use the code.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Are you on XBL or PSN? I ask because I think one of the services may auto use the code if you enter it. I know on PSN you should be able to enter it and press OK/accept/whatever and it'll bring up what it is BEFORE you use the code.[/QUOTE]
it's on xbox 360

Ahhh ok. I have no idea about 360. I know on PSN it usually brings up what a code is for and has you accept in on another page BEFORE it uses it. But in the case of an online pass, it may require you to enter it in on the title screen of the game or something like that.

As for not being able to give it to someone else, if you don't plan on selling/trading them then just giving them out and having the other folks try them would be the best way to know if they worked or not.

[quote name='metallicoholic']Otherwise I'd probably pay $20 or less for it. $30 is just a little too steep with WWE '12 right around the corner.[/QUOTE]

It'll probably hold its value a bit longer. WWE '12 is only now causing SVR 2011 to drop in price. I assume All Stars won't drop more until WWE Brawl drops in 2012.

[quote name='jjjbadboy32']I got my copy of PS3 Homefront today. No online pass :( Still a great price though![/QUOTE]

I have an online pass if u want to paypal me $2. Pm me

[quote name='Trance Addix']You go here and you don't need a new account.[/QUOTE]

Is the $40 the new promotion, or is it only because I already had the free year? My wife is a student, so if we can just get free prime on her acct then I would be happy. Otherwise I think I might actually sign up, which is crazy, because the 3 day shipping has been fucking amazing... never thought I'd sign up for something so expensive that I could get for free (FSSS) but it is AWESOME!

got my 100.99 wii yesterday aside from damage to the box the console was freakin new as far as i could tell. great deal at that price.

Hello everyone first time posting short time reader. I recently purchased my first ps3 games on werehouse which were

FF13 12.99
BF2 Ultimate edition 18.99

Both were like new, original case not greatest hit.

My question is the following when i bought BF2 and FF13 the Online codes were untouched, what are the probabilities of getting the online codes on like new games?

There is no probability really. Sometimes you'll get it, sometimes you won't. It's a complete crap shoot. Personally, I've only gotten one working online code out of maybe..seven games that originally come with it.

Others have gotten working codes with the majority of their orders.

[quote name='SGH360']Hello everyone first time posting short time reader. I recently purchased my first ps3 games on werehouse which were

FF13 12.99
BF2 Ultimate edition 18.99

Both were like new, original case not greatest hit.

My question is the following when i bought BF2 and FF13 the Online codes were untouched, what are the probabilities of getting the online codes on like new games?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nintendofan9999']It varies. SOmetimes you'll get it sometimes you won't.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much what nintendofan said.

On a related note, today I was looking at the dead space 2 I got a few weeks back and tucked away behind the manual was a working code for the Ser Isaac armor in DA II.

i guess is just luck then, still with these deals i will never complain if they come with them or not. I only wish i found this site when i bought my 360 3 years ago rather than when i bought the ps3 1 month ago.

[quote name='Cysquatch']Pretty much what nintendofan said.

On a related note, today I was looking at the dead space 2 I got a few weeks back and tucked away behind the manual was a working code for the Ser Isaac armor in DA II.[/QUOTE]
if you aren't going to use that armor code and are feeling generous.... pm it to me :)

So much for having Prime. I ordered 2 copies of Homefront on Sat (Play quick and then trade to BB) and they are still not here. Looks like they won't arrive till Thursday. TIV dropped also at BB. I guess you win some and you lose some.

[quote name='Play3rtwo']if you aren't going to use that armor code and are feeling generous.... pm it to me :)[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure the Sir Isaac armor was given to users that had DS2 registered on their EA profile along with DA2.

More than likely, this code was for the Blood Dragon armor.

Looking at a few games outside of the actual Amazon Warehouse - Is Next-Worth usually pretty good as well? Any others you can recommend?

[quote name='oiskaio']Looking at a few games outside of the actual Amazon Warehouse - Is Next-Worth usually pretty good as well? Any others you can recommend?[/QUOTE]

yes I ordered from them once as well. It came in good condition

[quote name='Play3rtwo']if you aren't going to use that armor code and are feeling generous.... pm it to me :)[/QUOTE]

Giving the code away was actually my original plan but....I had decided to check the code with my ea account at bioware to see if was actually valid.... Little did I know that there's no confirmation screen and it just redeems automatically so now it's redeemed :whistle2:#

[quote name='cancerman1120']So much for having Prime. I ordered 2 copies of Homefront on Sat (Play quick and then trade to BB) and they are still not here. Looks like they won't arrive till Thursday. TIV dropped also at BB. I guess you win some and you lose some.[/QUOTE]

What console?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back