Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TraBuch']Anyone else having trouble buying on Amazon right now? I keep getting some error message.[/QUOTE]

Was happening earlier today right after they announced the Kindle Fire tablet. Amazons servers were getting hammered abouot the tablet.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Just scored a $5 like new copy of Red Faction Guerrilla. Been wanting that game for a long time now.[/QUOTE]

Sweet! That's one of my favorites.

One word of advice, do all the side-missions (if your're into that) before doing the final mission, after the end it increases the difficulty. Also, I must be on a lucky streak because my F.3.A.R came in today with the "F.E.AR. Pass" Untouched.

:360: Borderlands GOTY like new is $26.99. Does anyone know if that's the two disc version (one disc with the main game, the other with all the dlc) or the code voucher version?

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']:360: Borderlands GOTY like new is $26.99. Does anyone know if that's the two disc version (one disc with the main game, the other with all the dlc) or the code voucher version?[/QUOTE]

The skus should be different....I don't know the one for the disc version though.

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']:360: Borderlands GOTY like new is $26.99. Does anyone know if that's the two disc version (one disc with the main game, the other with all the dlc) or the code voucher version?[/QUOTE]

There the same UPC/SKU so the answer is buy it. If it's the wrong one return it.

[quote name='Troutyogurt']Call of Duty Black ops PS3 (like New) $21.72
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003JVCA9Q/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used [/QUOTE]
That seems like an odd price for an AWD. Was it from a third party seller but fulfilled by Amazon?

Anyway, I received my two orders from Amazon(from the 20th n 22nd:roll:) today.

The copy of inFamous was factory sealed since the used-like new sticker was on top of the shrinkwrap, while the copy of DNF for PS3 had it under the shrinkwrap.

All three games I ordered came in perfect/mint condition.

Now to send out my two standalone GTA games tomorrow to NorAm for $23.50 since I replaced it with GTA Complete for $21.:)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The copy of inFamous was factory sealed since the used-like new sticker was on top of the shrinkwrap, while the copy of DNF for PS3 had it under the shrinkwrap.[/QUOTE]
If the sticker is on top of the shrinkwrap is it for sure factory sealed?

[quote name='Jedi_Amara']If the sticker is on top of the shrinkwrap is it for sure factory sealed?[/QUOTE]
I'm fairly certain it is. I'll open it in a bit, but it definitely looks like the regular factory seal.

It may or may not be. I used to shrink wrap used items when I worked for Hastings and I got really good at making them look legit. It was like the one thing I was ever praised for at that job, lol.

Got my $19.99 copy of Portal 2 PS3 today, in virtually mint condition and with an unredeemed PC/Mac code to boot. Amazon, I just can't quit you.

I received my copy of Homefront for the PS3. I thought it was brand new because it was shrink wrapped (newb mistake). The shrinkwrap was over the AWD barcode... my first hint. Then the online pass code didn't work.... second hint. Of course I was prepared to it not working because of the bar code under the shrinkwrap but I was still hopeful only to be disappointed. But ti was planning to trade it in anyway after beating the single player campaign so no real loss.

[quote name='Troutyogurt']It was from NextWorth[/QUOTE]

Did you happen to see if some of their other prices today were unusually low? It looks like about 80% of the inventory is OOS.

[quote name='winterlane']Did you happen to see if some of their other prices today were unusually low? It looks like about 80% of the inventory is OOS.[/QUOTE]
They're ALWAYS low. That's why they go OOS whenever they restock.

[quote name='Donkey132']almost to the point where I'll buy it. I feel it will be 14.99 soon enough.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I feel the same but it was the cheapest I had seen it.

[quote name='Donkey132']almost to the point where I'll buy it. I feel it will be 14.99 soon enough.[/QUOTE]

I can wait for $10 gamefly sale at this rate ;)

Got my like new $185 PS3 today, aside from some finger prints and smudges , everything was perfect and what was inside. call of duty black ops :D nice surprise since i traded my 360 copy a week ago.

[quote name='kulaguy']Snagged a Like New PS3 Uncharted Bundle for $223.99 an hour ago. You guys think it's a good deal?[/QUOTE]

Well right now I fucking hate you because I missed it. So yes good deal.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Well right now I fucking hate you because I missed it. So yes good deal.[/QUOTE]You do know he's talking about the old fat PS3 right? With Uncharted 1...

[quote name='kulaguy']Snagged a Like New PS3 Uncharted Bundle for $223.99 an hour ago. You guys think it's a good deal?[/QUOTE]

no, you can do much better.

Wow. Apparently it's that time(time to raise prices to stupid levels:roll:) again for Amazon.

:ps3:Homefront went up from $12.99 to $22.99
:ps3:inFamous went up from $8.99 to $16.99

and so on:roll:

Glad I got my orders in when I did.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Wow. Apparently it's that time(time to raise prices to stupid levels:roll:) again for Amazon.

:ps3:Homefront went up from $12.99 to $22.99
:ps3:inFamous went up from $8.99 to $16.99

and so on:roll:

Glad I got my orders in when I did.[/QUOTE]

Well I think infamous was the warehouse dotw last week, so it's back up in price. And I almost felt like the Homefront price was a price match to Gamefly's deal yesterday, which is also over.

Never seen psp's listed in this thread, they show up often for a good price? Gotta start hunting and get one for the kid for Christmas. Kinda thinking a pspgo with his small hands and the loads of games i have downloaded already.

Amazon's shipping times blow if you're not paying $80 a year for Prime or on one of the free trials of it.:roll:

They combined my Lightning Deal buy of GTA Complete and my AWD purchase of DNF and inFamous into one package, even though the orders were two days apart(20th n the 22nd) and then it took another FIVE days to get here after they FINALLY shipped it out the day after my AWD order.:bomb:

I swear I coulda went to the Chicago warehouse they sent everything from and picked the shit up myself faster than FedEx SmartPost(aka probably fuckin' Media Mail, which goes against USPS rules) got it to me.

Wrong spot but I had to ask. How do you use the $20 bonus you get from Gears on a purchase? I want to get 1600 points for tomorrow's sale or if some game goes on sale on amazon.

[quote name='jacknicklson']You cant use it on warehousedeals, has to be a new item sold by amazon[/QUOTE]

Oddly enough my $20 credit worked on some diamond earrings I bought for my wife. Go figure!

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']You do know he's talking about the old fat PS3 right? With Uncharted 1...[/QUOTE]

Whoops! I meant the Infamous bundle! The 320 GB one! I was just thinking of the 320 GB Uncharted bundle as I typed up that post. Haha. Sorry.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Amazon's shipping times blow if you're not paying $80 a year for Prime or on one of the free trials of it.:roll:

They combined my Lightning Deal buy of GTA Complete and my AWD purchase of DNF and inFamous into one package, even though the orders were two days apart(20th n the 22nd) and then it took another FIVE days to get here after they FINALLY shipped it out the day after my AWD order.:bomb:

I swear I coulda went to the Chicago warehouse they sent everything from and picked the shit up myself faster than FedEx SmartPost(aka probably fuckin' Media Mail, which goes against USPS rules) got it to me.[/QUOTE]

why are you always whining about something, just get prime dawg

I'm thinking about getting prime too. I had it as a student, and my bro is using his now, but 40 dollars doesn't seem too bad for a whole year. I would probably share if my sis too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back