Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
Mannnnn

I had that Trauma Center in my cart last night, and my internet kept cutting out so I forgot to complete my checkout. Today it's gone.

Argh.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Is this game any good???[/QUOTE]

If I remember right its MP only so might not be a lot of people still playing.

[quote name='musicjunkie']If I remember right its MP only so might not be a lot of people still playing.[/QUOTE]

The original SOCOM had a singleplayer campaign. It was okay. The voice comm to computer teammates was pretty cool though.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Batman: Arkham City (360)

Very Good - $38.47
(item not in original package, missing shrink wrap)[/QUOTE]

pretty much not cheap since amazon currently has the B2G1 going on... which makes it 40 if you buy 2 60 dollar games

[quote name='CaoPi']pretty much not cheap since amazon currently has the B2G1 going on... which makes it 40 if you buy 2 60 dollar games[/QUOTE]

If you only want batman it's a great deal.

[quote name='animemaniac14']why the hell have warehouse dealz prices gone whack?![/QUOTE]

I want to say AWD is doing this purposely to clear inventory space, but I'm afraid that I'm being too optimistic...

My bad on the trauma center, I too had it in cart a while and finally bit. If its any consolation while it was prime and 2 day shipping its actually not going to arrive until the 8th lol. Anyways, some good prices lately

[quote name='animemaniac14']why the hell have warehouse dealz prices gone whack?![/QUOTE]

I'd say to clear inventory before Black Friday sales where games on new condition reach warehouse prices (on amazon and elsewhere). So they might be trying to sell as much as possible to take some of costumers holiday dollars

[quote name='erequena']I'd say to clear inventory before Black Friday sales where games on new condition reach warehouse prices (on amazon and elsewhere). So they might be trying to sell as much as possible to take some of costumers holiday dollars[/QUOTE]

hes talking about the random xx cents. Warehouse items have pretty always ended in 99 cents.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Should I bite on Demon's Souls for $12 in good condition or wait until BF?[/QUOTE]

Get it! Well be lucky if it's $20 on bf

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']Yeah, and for a long time at that, must be confusing dark souls w demon souls.[/QUOTE]

So is $12 good or wait for BF?

[quote name='bosoxdanc']To any of you wondering, Socom: Confrontation was pretty damn bad...not worth buying. It's online only, and the online is very meh.[/QUOTE]

Some people like it much better than Socom 4. I guess it depends on the person playing it.

[quote name='WV Matsui']So is $12 good or wait for BF?[/QUOTE]

You should get it, its only $12. Everyone raves it is a great game, and mine is still sitting on the shelf waiting to be played.

[quote name='nakanenui']You should get it, its only $12. Everyone raves it is a great game, and mine is still sitting on the shelf waiting to be played.[/QUOTE]
My second(or is it third?) copy is sitting on my shelf waiting to be played as well. Funnier still is that I bought Dark Souls(and the guide for it) from BB and AMZ respectively and those are sitting here now as well.:roll:

But considering the game and guide combined cost me only as much as an MSRP copy of the game I'm happy with that deal and the fact that it was all gaming credit used to buy both.:booty:

[quote name='johnmirra']Decided to get vagrant story i sold it for like 30 bucks years ago and now its time to get it back[/QUOTE]
I got lucky about 3-4 years ago and hit up Wayne's World in the Back Mountain. They were clearing out PS1 titles and selling their mint/complete copy they had for $20. I think I sold it on CAG later on for $30-35 shipped.

[quote name='buckythekat']isn't Vagrant Story only $5.99 on PSN?[/QUOTE]
Some people(i.e. me) prefer a physical copy of a game to a digital download. I can't say I blame people either. What happens if the game you downloaded is no longer available on the service and the files get corrupted? You're screwed then.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WV Matsui']So is $12 good or wait for BF?[/QUOTE]

Also it is a 2 year old game now with a sequel made. Most black friday sales will be focused on the sequel. You may see a small drop in price, but honestly 12 is probably about as good as it is going to get, maybe see it at 10.

Since it is not a direct sequel you won't see a push for sales of the older games either like you may with the uncharted or resistance, LBP or Gears of War games this season. I am sure that those double packs that got released for Gears/Uncharted/Resistance will see either a bundling or a nice price drop along side number 3 for all of those 3.

Other games like deadspace/LBP/Killzone may see a small drop on black friday to push the sequel that came out this year, but all 3 of those were back in Jan/Feb/March so it may have been to long ago for people to care now sale wise, I don't know. Just speculation.

[quote name='pureheat101']I'm tempted on 3D Dot Heroes... must resist... $11!![/QUOTE]

I bought it for my son... but can't get him away from that damn minecraft long enough to play it. I really liked it.

[quote name='pureheat101']I'm tempted on 3D Dot Heroes... must resist... $11!![/QUOTE]

Do It. Personal Game of the year for me, so much fun especially if you enjoy the original Zeldas.

Picked up :360: Too Human and :360: Kane & Lynch, total was around $9. I usually save these types of games for my list of things to pick up on eBay once the next round of consoles hits and everyone dumps their old stuff, but I think the price is unlikely to be much less than that in the future.

Was going to buy some first party 360 games like Gears 2, Crackdown 2, ODST, and Left 4 Dead for around 25 bucks, but I decided I probably wasn't going to get around to playing them with MW3 dropping soon, and I pre ordered Halo Anniversary for around the same price.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Dissenting voice on 3D Dot Game Heroes. It's dull NES Zelda rather than brilliant SNES Zelda. Not bad but not engaging. YMMV[/QUOTE]

I kinda agree with this. I bought it a while back for like $20 from Gamestop as part of a B2G1...played it for a couple hours and it's been sitting on my shelf. It's pretty fun, but evidently not fun enough to ever make it to the front of my backlog. (Although it keeps making the cut of not getting traded in, either)

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I kinda agree with this. I bought it a while back for like $20 from Gamestop as part of a B2G1...played it for a couple hours and it's been sitting on my shelf. It's pretty fun, but evidently not fun enough to ever make it to the front of my backlog. (Although it keeps making the cut of not getting traded in, either)[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed it and think i have 2 dungeons left. I was reading about it and was pissed how much stuff I missed because certain weapons or quests are time sensitive and missable. I really should finish it.
Some awesome characters out there though. Optimus prime was my favorite! Truck mode when running, robot mode when fighting. Someone put alot of time into making that

[quote name='RollingSkull']Dissenting voice on 3D Dot Game Heroes. It's dull NES Zelda rather than brilliant SNES Zelda. Not bad but not engaging. YMMV[/QUOTE]

Agree. Hated the art style as well.

[quote name='chimpian']gears 3 seems to be dropping like a stone....
im hoping for under $30 for black friday[/QUOTE]

If you can't wait and don't mind paying a little bit extra, Sears is selling Gears 3 for $39.99 starting this Sunday.

Mega Man Legends came in today. Great shape and the original version, not greatest hits. The only problem is a little yellow ink smudge on one of the pages in the manual, but no big deal.

Just need to find somewhere to store it so my nephews don't get their hands on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back