Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
:ps3: Playstation 3 160GB (Like New) - $187.47 - Item may come repackaged.

Edit: I bought one of these last week. It came with the original box, but it was pretty beat up. Everything inside looked brand new.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheNeck']So tempting to get one of these. :whistle2:( DECISIONS DECISIONS![/QUOTE]

I bought this PS3 on the weekend. Got it today and I have to say, I'm satisfied. The box to everything else wasn't beat up or anything.

When did Noram get a Y fold sealing machine? I received two games within a month from the warehouse that were resealed with the Y fold. However, the sticker that usually comes on warehouse games was under the plastic seal. I don't have a problem with it as I am ordering used games, but I am curious why go through the trouble.

Does anyone else get annoyed by the large sticker on the back of their games? I got some games today that had very sticky stickers. They wouldn't come off. If I wanted games with stickers I'd go to Gamestop :p (I kid, I kid...)

[quote name='ddog510']Does anyone else get annoyed by the large sticker on the back of their games? I got some games today that had very sticky stickers. They wouldn't come off. If I wanted games with stickers I'd go to Gamestop :p (I kid, I kid...)[/QUOTE]

I agree with you good sir. How hard is it to re-wrap them and place the sticker on the wrapping? I use Goo Begone (title varies). Remove the sticker and the cover art. Spray the area where the sticker was placed and rub it gently till all the residue is loose. Clean and repeat if necessary. I also like to clean the area with soapy water afterwards (under the cover as well). Slip cover back in when dry. Make sure cover is removed or chemical will erode the artwork.

[quote name='dm85']I agree with you good sir. How hard is it to re-wrap them and place the sticker on the wrapping? I use Goo Begone (title varies). Remove the sticker and the cover art. Spray the area where the sticker was placed and rub it gently till all the residue is loose. Clean and repeat if necessary. I also like to clean the area with soapy water afterwards (under the cover as well). Slip cover back in when dry. Make sure cover is removed or chemical will erode the artwork.[/QUOTE]
Because if they put it on the outside of the Y-fold shrink wrap, people will start selling those back as brand new.

[quote name='Vegan']My only annoyance is that stickers that peel right off with no residue DO exist. Amazon should use them.[/QUOTE]

The stickers that leave residue are easy to take care of, but why company's are still dumb enough to put stickers over paper surfaces is beyond me.

It took me almost 30 minutes to dissect the sticker off my skyward sword LE without it tearing the box.

[quote name='ShadowSx']The stickers that leave residue are easy to take care of, but why company's are still dumb enough to put stickers over paper surfaces is beyond me.

It took me almost 30 minutes to dissect the sticker off my skyward sword LE without it tearing the box.[/QUOTE]

hair dryer .....

Picked up Littlebigplanet 2 Special Edition for $34.99

Said missing shrink wrap. I was waiting for the GOTY/SE figured this was as good as it was going to get for awhile

[quote name='kouleefoh']Because if they put it on the outside of the Y-fold shrink wrap, people will start selling those back as brand new.[/QUOTE]

How would they do that...? You would need the official Microsoft seal or whatever over where the case opens.

[quote name='ddog510']How would they do that...? You would need the official Microsoft seal or whatever over where the case opens.[/QUOTE]

Because not every game, you know, has a Microsoft seal. Say, maybe Sony ones.

[quote name='elessar123']Because not every game, you know, has a Microsoft seal. Say, maybe Sony ones.[/QUOTE]

I'm calling bullshit.

I see no reason why a PS3 game wouldn't have a MS seal on it.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']:drool: they actually sell used 3 month cards on warehouse. What the fuck am I missing in this picture puzzle?[/QUOTE]

They also sell damaged items there. Sometimes gashes, sometimes mere cuts on the plastic wrap.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']:drool: they actually sell used 3 month cards on warehouse. What the fuck am I missing in this picture puzzle?[/QUOTE]

It's part of the fun of this, you buy it and see if it still works. There was one guy who got a 4000 Microsoft Points card for $25. Excellent price, but the card was already used though.

[quote name='XF Gator']It's part of the fun of this, you buy it and see if it still works. There was one guy who got a 4000 Microsoft Points card for $25. Excellent price, but the card was already used though.[/QUOTE]

To me thats really stupid. Why gamble on something like that? Humans are the most intelligent species on earth right? :roll:

[quote name='XF Gator']It's part of the fun of this, you buy it and see if it still works. There was one guy who got a 4000 Microsoft Points card for $25. Excellent price, but the card was already used though.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't see that as fun at all. It's not worth the hassle of sending it back and waiting for the refund. Amazon deactivates accounts frequently for sending back too many items.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']To me thats really stupid. Why gamble on something like that? Humans are the most intelligent species on earth right? :roll:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Blade']I wouldn't see that as fun at all. It's not worth the hassle of sending it back and waiting for the refund. Amazon deactivates accounts frequently for sending back too many items.[/QUOTE]

He's joking. I know sarcasm is hard to detect on the internet but ... try.

[quote name='confoosious']He's joking. I know sarcasm is hard to detect on the internet but ... try.[/QUOTE]

I doubt he's joking since he included an anecdote. Besides that, people are actually buying these used, and I'm appealing to that principle, not to the user. :roll:

Today I received my like new MW3 hardened edition which included a working elite card, sealed game and pristine box except for a couple of AWD stickers. ($69.99) and my used xbox live 1600 point card which works like a charm ($13.99) but was like a gigantic card as big a game case with a peel off tab.

[quote name='Blade']I doubt he's joking since he included an anecdote. Besides that, people are actually buying these used, and I'm appealing to that principle, not to the user. :roll:[/QUOTE]

That's one way of being sarcastic. You say something's good or fun,then give an example that clearly shows the opposite is true.

He wasn't being sarcastic though. It's not fun when the points show up used, the fun is in the mystery, and the potential for a sweet deal being scored. $25 for 4000 microsoft points is sweet. if it shows up used just ask for a refund. Amazon ain't gonna ban you unless you have a frequent habit of such activity. No risk involved in buying the points "used" from AWD.

[quote name='edson13']rage is 16 for both xb and ps3 and trades in for 20. If anyone wants to get paid to beat a game in a week.[/QUOTE]

had to jump on rage for $16. For a two month game, $16 is well worth it.

Wow, I just traded my copy in and figured I'd wait for a price drop since it looked destined to head that way, didn't expect it that soon though. Definitely grabbing a 360 copy for $16.

6 copies remain for 360, fwiw.

Just grabbed skyward sword like new for $37.49. :) Not too shabby, I don't think. Hopefully the soundtrack is still there and not considered "bonus content" and gone. :(

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I really don't recommend PS3. I got it and after 60 hours it's unplayable. It doesn't seem like an easy fix either. Go for the 360 or pc.[/QUOTE]
Its been patched, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back