Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']This is $19.99 pre-owned for PS3 at Blockbuster Video already.:D[/QUOTE]

All BB near me are gone! :(

Received my "very good" Black Friday PS3 bundle today. Box was in fine condition, but had obviously been opened and retaped. Everything inside checked out and both games were still factory sealed. Hooked it up and it's good to go.

[quote name='Luxuria']What's the lowest anyone has seen FEAR 1 and 2 for? I figured I would play them both before I play the third one (duh).[/QUOTE]

I have both and fear files if you'd wanna trade or something

Got my $69 Kinect today. Was described as "used-like new, may be repackaged".

The box only showed Kinect Adventures. Looks like someone cut the factory seal to throw in the card with Gunstringer/Fruit Ninja. Everything was in the box, most in sealed bags and Kinect Adventures was still sealed.

Havent hooked it up yet, but so far I'm very happy with this purchase.

I received my "Like New" MW3 :)ps3:) today, and thankfully the stickers weren't on it long enough to leave much residue when I peeled them off.

Is there supposed to be an online pass paper slip inside (there isn't), or am I thinking of basically every other multiplayer game released in the past few months?

[quote name='Vigilante']I received my "Like New" MW3 :)ps3:) today, and thankfully the stickers weren't on it long enough to leave much residue when I peeled them off.

Is there supposed to be an online pass paper slip inside (there isn't), or am I thinking of basically every other multiplayer game released in the past few months?[/QUOTE]

there isn't an online pass.

Got my "Good" Uncharted 3. It said there was damage to the box, but it was missing the outer box all together. The collectables inside were loose, but nothing was damaged. Decent deal for ~$48.

just got my mw3 for ps3 delivered by UPS.
It wasn't sealed but included original case, disc and manual. for 27.99 shipped I am not complaining at all. Not like you are going to go to best buy or game stop and find it for that cheap for a like new copy

Has anyone received their copy of MW3 from ExpressMedia yet? They had it listed as "like new" for $23.73 last week. My copy has been delayed. : (

Lot of stuff up
Earforce X12 - $26
Rayman PS3 - $19.50 (good)
Xbox Wireless Controller $24
PS3 Wireless Headset $48 acceptable or $56 good
LBP2 Move Bundle very good $70

Dont imagine theyll last.

looking at that black friday bunlde for 204, worth getting at that price for a like new? just thinking about waiting but need it badly right now lol

[quote name='ploppsdman']Argh .. if that ps3 bundle was 160, I'd bite ... must resist.[/QUOTE]

yea i didnt snag it but someone else did. hopefully something pops up soon

[quote name='ploppsdman']Argh .. if that ps3 bundle was 160, I'd bite ... must resist.[/QUOTE]

o_O How many times has it been at that price point and what condition was it?

[quote name='ABVN']o_O How many times has it been at that price point and what condition was it?[/QUOTE]

I think it was something around that ... but maybe I was considering taking 20 off for trading in Ratchet and Clank? Right now, it's 170ish if you trade in Ratchet. Little Big Planet 2 is the special edition and doesnt look like you can trade it ... regardless .. I don't need a ps3 until God of War 4 .. and that might not be until March 2013 .. so unless I see a knock my pants off deal .. I dont need a ps3. Don't know why I'm still lookin at it though!

[quote name='ABVN']o_O How many times has it been at that price point and what condition was it?[/QUOTE]

i ordered a $162 one last night, i'll post friday when it arrives... hoping just a case of a messed up box.

edit: the one i ordered was just a 160 GB standalone.

Well I already sold the Ratchet & Clank All 4 One game that came with my Amazon Warehouse Black Friday bundle for $25. I'm gonna keep the special edition LBP2, since it's a really amazing game. So under $175 for the system and LBP2 SE is really a sweet deal.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Well I already sold the Ratchet & Clank All 4 One game that came with my Amazon Warehouse Black Friday bundle for $25. I'm gonna keep the special edition LBP2, since it's a really amazing game. So under $175 for the system and LBP2 SE is really a sweet deal.[/QUOTE]

I dont disagree ... I just don't need it right now unless there's a ridiculous deal ... if I see it, I'll pounce .. until then ....I'll wait.

seems like the black friday like new is back for 204. really thinking about picking it up but really want to wait for a cheaper price.

I orderred it and I am going to cancel it since the game stop by my house had one for 34.99 used for the limited edition

[quote name='jr7936']I orderred it and I am going to cancel it since the game stop by my house had one for 34.99 used for the limited edition[/QUOTE]

Gonna have to keep an eye out for it then.

There's some in stock at local Gamestops, but I'm gonna have to see the copy in person to see if anything's missing or if they're completely gutted.

not sure how cheap it's been but i just grabbed a $74.99 sharpshooter goldeneye move bundle, couldn't pass it up considering it includes the navi controller too.

[quote name='stewie75']not sure how cheap it's been but i just grabbed a $74.99 sharpshooter goldeneye move bundle, couldn't pass it up considering it includes the navi controller too.[/QUOTE]

Goldeneye Reloaded is a very underwhelming game. If anybody is looking to jump into the PS Move scene cold, Best Buy has the Mayhem bundle for just 99.99. Includes two great Move games (Resistance 3 and Killzone 3), plus the eye, motion controller, nav controller and sharpshooter. Sweet deal.

Lord of the Rings: War in the North (PS3) Like new - 33.95
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003DNH95K/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

Dark Souls (PS3) Like New - 37.49
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004NRN5EO/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

Dead Island (360) Like New- 29.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004PAGJOC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

Kinda high but eh, beggers can't be choosers. I'm personally waiting for each to hit 19.99 or lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back