Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']But mine is hella better. :D[/QUOTE]

why don't you get it?? people don't care what you buy... all you do is brag, what are you twelve?? you've been busted in other threads making crap up yet you still do it...

[quote name='havuk']why don't you get it?? people don't care what you buy... all you do is brag, what are you twelve?? you've been busted in other threads making crap up yet you still do it...[/QUOTE]

Give the guy a break, he obviously has mental issues, or no life. Either way we're better of than him so lets just take pity and let him do his thing.

[quote name='havuk']why don't you get it?? people don't care what you buy... all you do is brag, what are you twelve?? you've been busted in other threads making crap up yet you still do it...[/QUOTE]

He must be very lonely. Give him a break. He needs the rep points.

[quote name='HydroX']Would this (or something like this) be serviceable as a low end gaming laptop? Looking for something to play Guild Wars 2 on without murdering my wallet.[/QUOTE]

You need a decent graphics card. This does not have it.

[quote name='HydroX']Would this (or something like this) be serviceable as a low end gaming laptop? Looking for something to play Guild Wars 2 on without murdering my wallet.[/QUOTE]

If you want something cheap, I suggest an A6 or A8 laptop which can be had from ~$350-$450. If you can find an i5 with a nice dedicated GPU for cheap though you might want to jump on that instead.

[quote name='DaShaka']Give the guy a break, he obviously has mental issues, or no life. Either way we're better of than him so lets just take pity and let him do his thing.[/QUOTE]
What's with all this bullying? I was under the impression that there were at least a few mature adults on here. If you don't like what he has to post just skim over it and ignore it. I thought people got over the "no life" thing after middle school :roll:

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']What's with all this bullying? I was under the impression that there were at least a few mature adults on here. If you don't like what he has to post just skim over it and ignore it. I thought people got over the "no life" thing after middle school :roll:[/QUOTE]

why don't you practice what you preach??
how is it effecting you?

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']What's with all this bullying? I was under the impression that there were at least a few mature adults on here. If you don't like what he has to post just skim over it and ignore it. I thought people got over the "no life" thing after middle school :roll:[/QUOTE]

Holy Pretzle, indeed.:D

It looks like he brags a lot (which I don't personally care about) and has been caught lying, so he gets a lot of shit for it.

[quote name='ShockandAww']It looks like he brags a lot (which I don't personally care about) and has been caught lying, so he gets a lot of shit for it.[/QUOTE]

It's the lying part that bugs me. Cause he says he got a certain item at $x. And then people think maybe it'll be available for that in the future. But that $x item is a lie. (or a snipe hunt depending on where you're from.)

The AMD Trinity laptops are releasing soon, and are going to start around $500 (?). May just want to wait for those.

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']You need a decent graphics card. This does not have it.[/QUOTE]

I figure as much. Any idea what I could get to replace it? I don't mind laying down money on a graphics card as long as this laptop could support it decently enough. GW2 would be the only game I play so as long as I met the minimum requirements (or a little over) I'd be just fine with that.

[quote name='htz']$194.99 Good Condition Vita 3G/Wifi Bundle[/QUOTE]

shocked people are still buying these

200 for system if your lucky its going to have a memory card if not... o well

when you can get a

New system with MK and 4gb card for 250.... dump off MK for 30 end up with a new system with card for 220

[quote name='slidecage']shocked people are still buying these

when you can get a

New system with MK and 4gb card for 250.... dump off MK for 30 end up with a new system with card for 220[/QUOTE]

That's fine and dandy if you want just wifi. The 3G bundle comes with an 8gb card, not a 4, and those things are ridiculously overpriced.

[quote name='HydroX']That's fine and dandy if you want just wifi. The 3G bundle comes with an 8gb card, not a 4, and those things are ridiculously overpriced.[/QUOTE]

that is IF your system has a memory card with it..i think only the first set of the 3g had the memory cards

the newer 3g i see in store says Memory card not included

The $200 3G/Wifi is still a better deal then the $250 for MK and the 4GB card.

Get the $200 one, wait for a 32GB in warehouse for $60-65. So for $265 you get a wifi/3G Vita and 32GB card. In your suggestion it's $220 for a wifi Vita and a 4GB card. I much rather spend another $40 and have 3G as an option, however crappy it may be, and another 28GB of storage.

Granted a $180 or so wifi Vita is the best option though.

[quote name='confoosious']It's the lying part that bugs me. Cause he says he got a certain item at $x. And then people think maybe it'll be available for that in the future. But that $x item is a lie. (or a snipe hunt depending on where you're from.)[/QUOTE]

Ahhh yes, the whole "I got a vita for 50 dollars" schtick. I guarantee he never got it, he dropped it after getting called out a lot. I wish he would just stop in all honesty.

[quote name='slidecage']shocked people are still buying these

when you can get a

New system with MK and 4gb card for 250.... dump off MK for 30 end up with a new system with card for 220[/QUOTE]

Someone needs to trade for mine that I have up lol. It has an 8 gig card with it and every thing from the package, but no one is really biting.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Have you tried trying to price match K-Mart's weekly ad at BB or Target or Wal-Mart?[/QUOTE]

Tried that once and I was denied a price match. Don't really care to go for round two since I'd rather just pick it up on Amazon using my credit on it.

[quote name='psuedo98']Anyone seen disgaea vita? Been looking for it for a week or so and havent seen one up. If so...how much?[/QUOTE]

I got one maybe 7-10 days ago for $29.99, "like new"

[quote name='HydroX']I figure as much. Any idea what I could get to replace it? I don't mind laying down money on a graphics card as long as this laptop could support it decently enough. GW2 would be the only game I play so as long as I met the minimum requirements (or a little over) I'd be just fine with that.[/QUOTE]

Upgrading the discrete GPU in a laptop isn't necessarily impossible, but trying to put one into something that didn't have a DGPU in the first place tends to be a losing proposition for various reasons. Fortunately all indications are pointing to GW2 being playable with modest configurations so... at the common laptop resolution of 1366 x 768 I'd bet money that (driver optimization aside) it would run on a laptop with a (dual core, higher base clocked CPU, but the least powerful GPU in the A-series) AMD A4, most of which can be found for well under $500.

As long as you're not antsy to get in on the betas and stress tests that NCsoft has been running this month I'd suggest waiting until laptops with the AMD A10 (which I think is still going to be a quad core, if they go hex core just get an A8 since no way will any game take advantage of that) are shipping for a much more positive experience (like hooking the laptop up to a monitor or TV and running in 1080p).

If you don't want to gamble on whether OEMs will ship laptops with the new APUs before GW2 actually launches, or money really isn't an issue, just about anything currently in Alienware (price premium) or Asus' ROG (debatable setups and build quality but one of the few ways to get nVidia's latest GPUs which could probably max settings for GW2 to three monitors) lineups should be able to handle the game no problem.

If you're more of a DIYer a lot of independent boutique vendors just ship laptops that rely on CLEVO's barebone laptop chasis (especially the ones that can accommodate both desktop and mobile components thus allowing intrepid enthusiasts to troll ebay and trading forums for build components) anyway so you could kill time until the game launches putting a system into one of those.

... Sorry I can't write anything that contains less text than all the other posts on the page combined.

I had bought a Like New Vita for $187 over a month ago and it seemed brand new. The box was a little beat up. It had a problem where if I put in a game cartridge, the Vita would shut off. It also wouldn't turn on with a cartridge in the Vita so I couldn't play any games.

Eventually the problem fixed itself but it started doing it again. I spoke to Amazon CS and they offered me a full refund but they said I couldn't exchange it for another used Vita as they were no longer in stock. The rep gave me a $25 certificate to use on a brand new Vita so I ordered one. $225 for a brand new Vita with Mortal Kombat and a 4G memory card still seems like a good deal to me.

[quote name='psuedo98']Anyone seen disgaea vita? Been looking for it for a week or so and havent seen one up. If so...how much?[/QUOTE]

look into the VITA trading topic here i think there are a few selling them for 30 shipped

[quote name='Envel']I had bought a Like New Vita for $187 over a month ago and it seemed brand new. The box was a little beat up. It had a problem where if I put in a game cartridge, the Vita would shut off. It also wouldn't turn on with a cartridge in the Vita so I couldn't play any games.

Eventually the problem fixed itself but it started doing it again. I spoke to Amazon CS and they offered me a full refund but they said I couldn't exchange it for another used Vita as they were no longer in stock. The rep gave me a $25 certificate to use on a brand new Vita so I ordered one. $225 for a brand new Vita with Mortal Kombat and a 4G memory card still seems like a good deal to me.[/QUOTE]

That's an awesome deal. All of those horror stories about their used Vitas make me want to wait until there's a price drop or something. That's a lot of money to gamble on something like that.

[quote name='superhippy1986']Penny games getting rarer...[/QUOTE]

haha what? am i missing something here? there hasn't been penny games for a long while now right?

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']Man I want that Halo 3 console for some reason.[/QUOTE]

I have the green case for the halo 360 ..mine got the rrod

Hmm tempted by the DS lite with the new price drops... However, I have also been waiting for the 3DS redesign and was considering picking one up when they release. Still worth jumping on this? Is that redundant? Could it be over a while until we see that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back