Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my like new Ico and SotC collection and was a bit disappointed on the condition. There were a lot of scratches on the box and the manual was worn down (and I really hate how amazon now puts stickers on the upc).

[quote name='Shaq-Funaki']got my Catherine from warehouse deals and it included the artbook and soundtrack!!![/QUOTE]

Lucky! My copy from Amazon Warehouse didn't come with the artbook or soundtrack.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Just got my like new Ico and SotC collection and was a bit disappointed on the condition. There were a lot of scratches on the box and the manual was worn down (and I really hate how amazon now puts stickers on the upc).[/QUOTE]

Here's hoping mines in better shape.

Then again, I'm not usually too picky. I just want to play SotC. Yes, that's right, I've never played it.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Just got my like new Ico and SotC collection and was a bit disappointed on the condition. There were a lot of scratches on the box and the manual was worn down (and I really hate how amazon now puts stickers on the upc).[/QUOTE]

Haven't ordered from AWD in two months, literally on the artwork now? The stickers used to be on the case. If it is on the artwork now how could that even be considered like new?

[quote name='tuffguycore']Here's hoping mines in better shape.

Then again, I'm not usually too picky. I just want to play SotC. Yes, that's right, I've never played it.[/QUOTE]

I was just a little annoyed as I'm not too picky either as Ico is an amazing game and so is SotC.

[quote name='mark_IV']Haven't ordered from AWD in two months, literally on the artwork now? The stickers used to be on the case. If it is on the artwork now how could that even be considered like new?[/QUOTE]

lol my bad I meant that it blocks the upc on the cover of the case.

Just snagged a Like New Star Wars 360 bundle for 299. Been looking for this ever since it got released.

Also got a Batman Arkham City GOTY Very Good for 27.99 for the PS3.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Gravity Rush worth it at $30?[/QUOTE]

Totally worth it IMO. I would just recommend looking up some gameplay to see if its your style of game.

[quote name='suwillgetu']Lucky! My copy from Amazon Warehouse didn't come with the artbook or soundtrack.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I lucked out. I wasn't even expecting it so it was a pleasant surprise :D

[quote name='DCpinoy']Totally worth it IMO. I would just recommend looking up some gameplay to see if its your style of game.[/QUOTE]

Was gonna checkout, but it disappeared from my cart. You gotta jump on these deals fast!

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Was gonna checkout, but it disappeared from my cart. You gotta jump on these deals fast![/QUOTE]

Ouch, yeah and as far as I know there hasn't been a sale on it either since its release. I picked up the game on launch.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Silent Hill HD Collection (Very Good) $24.97
:ps3:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='esalw822']:ps3: Lego Batman 2 - Like New - $29.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...d_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ[/QUOTE]

Got both of these - huge thanks to both of you. I have been checkin on Silent Hill HD and Lego Bats 2 for a while now. Thanks for the heads up!

Hopefully things w/ Silent Hill HD are better now that is was just patched...

I know many people have been waiting for Lego Bats 2 also - hopefully you guys wake up (literally) and there are still some in stock. As of this post there were only 2 left!

Awesome! Snagged Pokemon Conquest for $22.49 like new. The game has been backordered from Amazon forever and is going for about $50 from third party vendors.

I can't wait to sic a Jigglypuff against the Nobunaga clan!

[quote name='apterous']Awesome! Snagged Pokemon Conquest for $22.49 like new. The game has been backordered from Amazon forever and is going for about $50 from third party vendors.

I can't wait to sic a Jigglypuff against the Nobunaga clan![/QUOTE]I. Hate. You. :wall:

[quote name='Vigilante']I. Hate. You. :wall:[/QUOTE]

Hehehehehe :applause:

To be fair, there was another copy last night that sold out while it was in my cart. There to sold out in under a minute. I think they are on a massive restock right now though, keep watching!

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']Rayman origins Vita $27.56 - Like New

*Reminder, this game hit the $19.99 mark at Amazon before.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Thanks for saying that last bit. I'll wait until they sell it at $20 again.[/QUOTE]

It can currently be had new from both Best Buy and Gamestop for just under $20.

[quote name='mark_IV']It can currently be had new from both Best Buy and Gamestop for just under $20.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the Vita is still $39.99 but the other systems are $19.99. Correct me if I'm wrong.

[quote name='apterous']Awesome! Snagged Pokemon Conquest for $22.49 like new. The game has been backordered from Amazon forever and is going for about $50 from third party vendors.

I can't wait to sic a Jigglypuff against the Nobunaga clan![/QUOTE]

its an okay game but gets boring fast since you have to restart at level 1 in each chapter ..

first chapter is like 12 hours and boom you restart level 1 and on a new chapter (though you do keep the forms if they upgrade--- what can be a very bad thing)

woooo my copies of NCAA football for the ps3 shipped for 1 cent each....

Has anyone tried their luck on Record of Agarest War 2 Limited Edition in Acceptable condition? With so many, I'd go out on a limb and say they are probably just damaged boxes.

[quote name='barrit']Has anyone tried their luck on Record of Agarest War 2 Limited Edition in Acceptable condition? With so many, I'd go out on a limb and say they are probably just damaged boxes.[/QUOTE]

I've been wondering the same thing, but I don't know if I can bite having the other two unopened on my shelf still...

[quote name='tuffguycore']I've been wondering the same thing, but I don't know if I can bite having the other two unopened on my shelf still...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, didn't bite because I haven't played the first two yet with them still sealed...

Given the description for the acceptable copies they are most likely damaged boxes. You can always return it if it isn't.

[quote name='sabanoo']Yeah, didn't bite because I haven't played the first two yet with them still sealed...

Given the description for the acceptable copies they are most likely damaged boxes. You can always return it if it isn't.[/QUOTE]

I have two pending GCs from Swagbucks, when those go through, if they're still there, I'll probably consider it. It is low risk with AWD

[quote name='elessar123']You guys want to risk a used inflatable doll?[/QUOTE]

Ew, I forgot all about that part of this CE lol. From the description, they do sound like just damaged boxes though.

[quote name='elessar123']You guys want to risk a used inflatable doll?[/QUOTE]

haha, what? I didn't realize that was involved. My gf gives me enough weird looks because of some of the shit that happens in JRPGs, I don't need that to add to it...

I went ahead and bought the Acceptable RoAW2 LE that I feel had less risk (the other one says it "may come repackaged" and had a "large bend/wrinkle bigger than 1.5cm" or something like that); I'll let you guys know how everything looks when it arrives on Thursday.

Hey guys, I've got a quick question and/or could use some advice. I just got a Playstation Vita for my birthday, and I'll (obviously) be looking into getting a memory card for it from Warehouse Deals. However, my birthday present from Amazon was the expiration of my free Student Prime trial. Because I got a new student e-mail address after one semester (it just kinda happened), I already went ahead and made a new Amazon account to take advantage of another Prime trial. That was probably shady enough. But it just so happens that my sister is starting her first college semester this coming fall, and she's already gotten her e-mail address.

Would making a third Amazon account to the same address with yet ANOTHER free trial put us in danger of being blacklisted by Amazon? Prime has been a huge benefit to us, and there's a very good chance we'll go for a year membership eventually- but if we can get one more six months of it for free without red flagging our address, I don't see why we shouldn't.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Hey guys, I've got a quick question and/or could use some advice. I just got a Playstation Vita for my birthday, and I'll (obviously) be looking into getting a memory card for it from Warehouse Deals. However, my birthday present from Amazon was the expiration of my free Student Prime trial. Because I got a new student e-mail address after one semester (it just kinda happened), I already went ahead and made a new Amazon account to take advantage of another Prime trial. That was probably shady enough. But it just so happens that my sister is starting her first college semester this coming fall, and she's already gotten her e-mail address.

Would making a third Amazon account to the same address with yet ANOTHER free trial put us in danger of being blacklisted by Amazon? Prime has been a huge benefit to us, and there's a very good chance we'll go for a year membership eventually- but if we can get one more six months of it for free without red flagging our address, I don't see why we shouldn't.[/QUOTE]My brother and I were able to each get a year of Prime free with our student email addresses (and were subsequently able to get another year due to some obscure promotion that I can't remember) and the same home address, and nothing happened. I think you should be fine if your sister sets up everything herself and doesn't buy the same types of things you would buy--that way Amazon (hopefully) won't think you fabricated a relative to take advantage of another free trial.

I don't know the details of how Amazon treats multiple free Prime trials at the same address, especially in your situation, so I can't say for sure you'd be in the clear. It's hard to say.

Sorry I can't be of more help. :\

I want that Record of Aragrest War 2 LE, but if I get that I'll have to get the other LE and import the UK version off the first one and its just so many monies during a time when I'm trying to cut back.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Gravity Rush worth it at $30?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so. It is pretty cool for the first hour, then it gets pretty boring once your realize combat is not refined, missions are similar, and story is boring.

Gameplay mechanics are cool and I am looking forward for a refined sequel

I have to disagree with the story being boring. I thought the characters were fleshed out well and it was overall decent. It will be cheaper later on though, so you might as well tackle something in the backlog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back