Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TimesTicking']oh, I been looking for an arcade stick. Ugh not sure if I should bite since I don't know if its a good one or a bad arcade stick.[/QUOTE]

I know it's gone already, but it's a great stick. Just keep an eye out for it in the future, cause that's a pretty great price for one.

[quote name='KneeKnee']That's because when it runs right, it is one of the most fun, addicting games out there; however, it rarely, if ever, runs right.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. I can easily get in a game with a group of friends, and when the other team doesn't use modded controlers or lag switching techniques OR PP90/other cheap over powered guns It's fun. That's a lot to ask for but when all goes in my teams favor It's a blast. Activision is definitely to blame when it comes to a lot of things in the game and if they put more effort into policing the game and balancing weapons I would probably still play it 2+ nights a week.

[quote name='theking20']I was so tempted to get the star wars xbox 360 bundle for $299 like new but I've got a feeling the price will keep going down everywhere else, but I do need a back up system, hmmmmm[/QUOTE]

It's $299 new at Kmart YMMV clearance item supposedly. It's a good deal if your interested in the Kinect, otherwise look for a lowball MW3 or Gears 3 system.

[quote name='TimesTicking']oh, I been looking for an arcade stick. Ugh not sure if I should bite since I don't know if its a good one or a bad arcade stick.[/QUOTE]

Ah crap, totally skipped your post.

Yeah this is a great stick for the price.

Usually if you can find a Madcatz TE (tournament edition) stick or the newer SF x T sticks for under $100 it's a pretty good deal. These have the Sanwa parts already installed which are touted as the best possible parts in a fightstick. You're not going to do better than $80 for these sticks in my opinion.

Be careful not to get the "SE" aka "standard edition" edition stick at that price though as the parts are not as good quality. If you do find an SE stick for really cheap (maybe $20-$30) then it might be worth picking up and installing a Sanwa stick and buttons. Madcatz sticks are really easy to mod.

TE sticks (good deal around $80-$100 imo)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list..._used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ
http://www.amazon.com/Mad-Catz-Stre...1343613815&sr=8-1&keywords=madcatz+fightstick
http://www.amazon.com/Mad-Catz-Majo...1343613815&sr=8-2&keywords=madcatz+fightstick
http://www.amazon.com/Fighter-Fight...1343613815&sr=8-5&keywords=madcatz+fightstick

SE stick (good if around $20-30 imo)
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Street-F...3989&sr=8-1&keywords=madcatz+standard+edition

catgherine $22.49 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.00.

i would buyed it but i needt he 360 vers i buyed 360 vers last year used from gameflty but i tonly work up 2 a certain point and i dont want 2 stary my data over can some1 ples pm the loink 4 the 360 vers i will view this topic again if necssary but id rather get it pmd so i dont have 2. thx tim.

[quote name='tuffguycore']Why are there so many bored trolls out there...?[/QUOTE]
nm i find 360 copy its not warehouse deal but its 'Ships First Class, The disc and case are in Like New condition." from seller and its only less than $20 shipped

i dont kno if i trust it if its not from amazon can u get refund if it dont work

and i dont want 2 hear from u ur an a****** either answer the q or leave this is a community not a comedy roast u jerk.

[quote name='Shaq-Funaki']The Like New Catherine I bought about a month ago came with artbook and soundtrack. So anyone interested in it, you MAY get the artbook and soundtrack if you order it off AWD[/QUOTE]

Mmmhh, the NEW one I ordered whern it hit 29.99 a couple of weeks ago didn't come with either :( Lucky you!

[quote name='Caleb_Bradham']nm i find 360 copy its not warehouse deal but its 'Ships First Class, The disc and case are in Like New condition." from seller and its only less than $20 shipped

i dont kno if i trust it if its not from amazon can u get refund if it dont work

and i dont want 2 hear from u ur an a****** either answer the q or leave this is a community not a comedy roast u jerk.[/QUOTE]

Coke>>pepsi. Just saying.

[quote name='erequena']Mmmhh, the NEW one I ordered whern it hit 29.99 a couple of weeks ago didn't come with either :( Lucky you![/QUOTE]

Yeah I got pretty lucky. I wasn't even expecting in. I think someone else in this thread mentioned they got the artbook/soundtrack from AWD so there is a chance that you may get one.

[quote name='antlp89']Thanks. :)[/QUOTE]

I'm glad a CAG grabbed it. I would have but I have too many sticks already. The eightarc fusion is my main, but I have 2 other TE's and a dual-modded brawl stick. Then again the only games I play (minus rare occasions) are SSFIV:AE2012, skullgirls, and UMvC3.

[quote name='antlp89']Ah crap, totally skipped your post.

Yeah this is a great stick for the price.

Usually if you can find a Madcatz TE (tournament edition) stick or the newer SF x T sticks for under $100 it's a pretty good deal. These have the Sanwa parts already installed which are touted as the best possible parts in a fightstick. You're not going to do better than $80 for these sticks in my opinion.

Be careful not to get the "SE" aka "standard edition" edition stick at that price though as the parts are not as good quality. If you do find an SE stick for really cheap (maybe $20-$30) then it might be worth picking up and installing a Sanwa stick and buttons. Madcatz sticks are really easy to mod.

TE sticks (good deal around $80-$100 imo)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list..._used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ
http://www.amazon.com/Mad-Catz-Stre...1343613815&sr=8-1&keywords=madcatz+fightstick
http://www.amazon.com/Mad-Catz-Majo...1343613815&sr=8-2&keywords=madcatz+fightstick
http://www.amazon.com/Fighter-Fight...1343613815&sr=8-5&keywords=madcatz+fightstick

SE stick (good if around $20-30 imo)
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Street-F...3989&sr=8-1&keywords=madcatz+standard+edition[/QUOTE]

Oh ic, thanks for information. Somewhat hesitated because I somewhat don't like the cover of SFxT on the arcade stick.
Also, what is the difference between cross and line on the fightstick?

[quote name='TimesTicking']Oh ic, thanks for information. Somewhat hesitated because I somewhat don't like the cover of SFxT on the arcade stick.
Also, what is the difference between cross and line on the fightstick?[/QUOTE]

The only difference between the two is the artwork. Same inards so both sticks are good quality.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']I would assume the CoD Elite subscription code has already been redeemed...?[/QUOTE]

Hit or miss with that.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']I would assume the CoD Elite subscription code has already been redeemed...?[/QUOTE]

I've ordered about 5 of these from warehouse, None of them ever come with any of the codes usable.

Bought a Vita from Amazon. Looks brand new but when I try to turn it on a battery symbol keeps flashing. I was going to charge it a while and see if that goes away. I assume it just hasn't been charged in a while. That doesn't mean the battery is complete dead or its got to low and won't stay charged well does it?

[quote name='DudeImGodly']I've ordered about 5 of these from warehouse, None of them ever come with any of the codes usable.[/QUOTE]

I am curious of your experience for ordering 5 copies. Was this all in an effort to find a one that had an unused code? Did you keep sending them back? Or did you do something else with them?

[quote name='WNYX585AM']I am curious of your experience for ordering 5 copies. Was this all in an effort to find a one that had an unused code? Did you keep sending them back? Or did you do something else with them?[/QUOTE]

Resell. Cod ELITE founders codes go for $40-$70, The game and the steel book go for $30+

Elite subs go for $40

Buy them at $30 and you cane easily make $70.

I've never gotten a working Elite Subscription. Founders codes have always worked. At least no complaints from buyers.

[quote name='blinknot4']:nes: - Mega Man* - Acceptable - $53.47
*:)[/QUOTE]

"May not include manual, cover art, or case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed."

Rats, really wanted that DLC.

[quote name='blinknot4']:360: Lego Batman 2 - LN - $29.99

Go, my friends, go![/QUOTE]

I think I had my alerts set for lower, since I wasn't pinged, but I grabbed one anyways for me and my brother to play. Thanks.

[quote name='Play3rtwo']^ give it time. Capcom is catching up.[/QUOTE]

I actually heard with Mega Man, the DLC is on-cart and they'll just sell you a $10 unlock key. Greedy bastards.

[quote name='exaznkid']damn, now it's $25; would have been great if i got it for $20[/QUOTE]
I think the one that was $20 was just "good" or "acceptable" condition, while the $25 one is "like new."

[quote name='JazzFlight']I think the one that was $20 was just "good" or "acceptable" condition, while the $25 one is "like new."[/QUOTE]
wouldn't mind paying $20 if it was in good condition, but probably not for the acceptable but thanks for the reply :)

How often have you guys seen the Vita pop up? I am looking to get one in the next day or two max. Are these showing up daily or weekly?

It's completely random, sometimes it's days without one, sometimes a bunch pop up. Use the links in first post and refresh till you see one. Best strategy is to not be in a hurry.

I bought a PS Vita from Amazon and honestly I don't think it was even used. If it was it was just once and they decided they didn't like it.

It was listed under good condition and the actual system was mint.

There wasn't a scratch or fingerprint on the system.

Mine was listed as good and was mint minus a gash across the button pad, looked like it protected the owner from a stabbing. So they're not all perfect but for $19 out of pocket after credit, I kept it.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Mine was listed as good and was mint minus a gash across the button pad, looked like it protected the owner from a stabbing. So they're not all perfect but for $19 out of pocket after credit, I kept it.[/QUOTE]

good deal! you should say that it was you that used the vita to protect yourself from a stabbing

What is the target price for one? They have the first edition bundle that just dropped to $180. Is that worth the purchase. I believe some people got theirs for $15x.00?

Got my 4GB 360...pretty much brand new, couldn't be happier.

Except...my USB drive isn't compatible anymore? I used to use it all the time with my former Xbox...now it can't be configured.

How often do Xbox HDDs pop up on AWD? And does anyone know the usual price?

holy crap. a bunch of those feb vitas are up for 184. that seems like a really good deal. trading in little deviants somewhere would also help lower the cost.

i've heard good and bad things about them though. some people say they got it in great condition, while others say they've had some with damage. i'll have to think about it for a little while.

[quote name='captaintek3304']Got my 4GB 360...pretty much brand new, couldn't be happier.

Except...my USB drive isn't compatible anymore? I used to use it all the time with my former Xbox...now it can't be configured.

How often do Xbox HDDs pop up on AWD? And does anyone know the usual price?[/QUOTE]

Did you download any updates on the 4GB Xbox you just got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back