Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pedrobeara']another thread was necessary the AWD turned into vita vita vita vita vita[/QUOTE]

well you can scroll past the vita posts...

tCp90.gif

This actually could just be the Official Vita thread, where we post updates on any Vita news or sale for Vita games anywhere, not just AWD. Kinda like the official Rocksmith thread we had awhile ago.

[quote name='kouleefoh']This actually could just be the Official Vita thread, where we post updates on any Vita news or sale for Vita games anywhere, not just AWD. Kinda like the official Rocksmith thread we had awhile ago.[/QUOTE]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=30&f=32

this thread is stupid and so is the complaining in the original thread. I understand being too lazy to look for deals for yourself, buy being too lazy to press the space bar as well? Pathetic.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I am starting to wonder if any of us actually play video games with all the masturbating we do :)[/QUOTE]

Fixed that for ya. HA-HA... self completion.

I'll admit I don't frequent the AWD thread alot, but my understanding is that alot of things on AWD are sold out almost as soon as they are posted... hell this was gone two minutes after he posted it. We already have a page where people hang out waiting for AWD deals to pop up, I don't think we need another one. It might be convenient for people on the AWD thread who are sick of all the Vita talk, but I'd imagine it's rather annoying for all the people who click on this link not knowing that it's more of a deal-watching page than a deal that you can get in on right here and now.

[quote name='kouleefoh']lol i need to explore this site more, the only place I'm ever in is the Deal section.[/QUOTE]

You and 99.9% of the community.

[quote name='Davivascaino']are we going to create a separate thread for each videogame/system release?? it happened the same with 3ds, will happen again with xbox720, ps4, etc...[/QUOTE]

Well, when those systems are released maybe we can change this thread to "Console Warehouse Deals" IDK. I honestly didn't mind the Vita talk in the other thread, but a lot of people wanted a separate one, so its not like he created this out of nowhere.

[quote name='DaShaka']Lets not turn this thread into a debate, if you don't want it, don't use it.[/QUOTE]

I agree, we should just leave it for a few days and see how it turns out. Oh, and change your user title to "The Vita AWD Guy" :lol:

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Well, when those systems are released maybe we can change this thread to "Console Warehouse Deals" IDK. I honestly didn't mind the Vita talk in the other thread, but a lot of people wanted a separate one, so its not like he created this out of nowhere.

I agree, we should just leave it for a few days and see how it turns out. Oh, and change your user title to "The Vita AWD Guy" :lol:[/QUOTE]

Not a bad idea. Wii U will be here in a few months anyways.

[quote name='poker360']:whee:

No, if someone wants to do it fine. But then don't come back here to bitch after each individual person makes an individual thread for each specific item on AWD. If thats what everyone really wants, feel free, but it will turn into this:

Amazon Warehouse Deals 3DS
Amazon Warehouse Deals VITA
Amazon Warehouse Deals 360
Amazon Warehouse Deals PS3

I just think a unified thread is a good thing.....[/QUOTE]

COULDNT we have two topics

AMAZON WAREHOUSE DEALS SYSTEMS
AMAZON WAREHOUSE DEALS GAMES

if people want to bitch about all of the vita talk

[quote name='slidecage']COULDNT we have two topics

if people want to bitch about all of the vita talk[/QUOTE]

Or maybe we could just ignore the people who bitch about the vita talk. It's not like the vita talk prevents posting of other deals in any way. If there are vita deals, I don't see the harm in posting them. If people don't care about vita deals, no one is forcing them to read about the deals.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']OMG, all this 3DS talk is ruining the thread. Can we get a separate thread?[/QUOTE]

I will give you a high five if you make it.

mainly for trolling purposes

[quote name='confoosious']While my natural inclination is not to cater to crybaby whiners (oh noes there's too much vita talk!!!), slidecage has a winning idea.[/QUOTE]

My biggest gripe is that Amazon Warehouse Deals thread has been going on fine for the past two years, including $65 wii's, $175 ps3's, etc... But then people start to whine and bitch about everyone posting about the Vita then some guy goes off and makes a new thread.

[quote name='confoosious']Are the people who are complaining about all the vita deals unable to skip posts? Do they have some sort of affliction?[/QUOTE]

Confoosious you missed the point...

Honestly bud the main point is not everyone here wants a Vita. The thread for the last two months had essentially been 97% Vita and the few posts that are non-Vita are 3 pages back within minutes. We were just trying to reclaim the thread back and get it where some deals other than Vitas can be taken advantage of. I really think the thread was catering to the minority rather than the majority of the folks.

Poker made a good change and it is very appreciated!

Wvmatsui- im not in the market for a vita. But I don't mind all the vita deals (not the dumb questions) because if the deal is good enough then I'm in the market.

[quote name='slidecage']COULDNT we have two topics

if people want to bitch about all of the vita talk[/QUOTE]

I also mention this in the Vita Warehouse thread that was just created. I think its a good idea and OP agreed. So when the Wii U comes out we wont have the same complaints. Just have two separate threads, don't see any problem with that.

Got my like new Tales of the abyss 3DS today. Came with a dented case. Amazon refunded me 20 percent. Kinda cool of them but i'm still kinda dissapointed as the slipcover is torn a little. Hoping to grab a used at GS to swap it.

How much have the wifi's been going for on here? I just got one with a case, 4gb card, little deviants and uncharted for $215 shipped on ebay. Is that good, or should I forget it and get one off AWD?

[quote name='Iron Angel']How much have the wifi's been going for on here? I just got one with a case, 4gb card, little deviants and uncharted for $215 shipped on ebay. Is that good, or should I forget it and get one off AWD?[/QUOTE]

The Wi-Fi ones go for around $165 in "Very Good" condition I believe, and more commonly for $187. That doesn't necessarily come with anything except for the console and cables though.

[quote name='Iron Angel']How much have the wifi's been going for on here? I just got one with a case, 4gb card, little deviants and uncharted for $215 shipped on ebay. Is that good, or should I forget it and get one off AWD?[/QUOTE]

If I were you I would stick with the ebay purchase. Good deal IMO.

[quote name='poker360']My biggest gripe is that Amazon Warehouse Deals thread has been going on fine for the past two years, including $65 wii's, $175 ps3's, etc... But then people start to whine and bitch about everyone posting about the Vita then some guy goes off and makes a new thread.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly right. People who weren't buying Vitas were left out because nobody was talking about anything else.

[quote name='Survivalism']That's exactly right. People who weren't buying Vitas were left out because nobody was talking about anything else.[/QUOTE]

Unless you buy everything on here you will always be left out of something...

As with anything this thread ebbs and flows with whats hot right now... and right now its the vita. Who knows what it will be next week..

I like having one thread and if I dont like whats posted I keep checking until something grabs my attention.

If it wasnt for this thread I wouldnt have even known I should have owned one at a $75 discount.

so yall rather waste 3-5 pages talking about why you dont want vita deals posted instead of having them posted?This whole argument is a waste people want vita for cheap so others post them people want cheap games so others post them.Vitas are what people want more now so they are getting posted more on top of that there hasnt been many deals on games like that and when they do pop up they get posted if this is the case everything needs to have its own category just so so you will now where to go for exactly what you are looking for

The "why we need or don't need another thread" talk is.ruining this thread. Now we need a new thread to discuss when AND weither we need new/other threads.

This will never end now that its started

(Que Lampchop.....and wait for the people who have no idea what that means)

are people seriously bitching about deals being posted? if you see something you DON'T want then just move the fuck on; i personally appreciate seeing those vita deals getting posted so i can see how much value they're hold atm

[quote name='exaznkid']are people seriously bitching about deals being posted? if you see something you DON'T want then just move the fuck on; i personally appreciate seeing those vita deals getting posted so i can see how much value they're hold atm[/QUOTE]

And I stopped reading the AWD thread for a month because 90 percent of posts were about guys describing their vitas. It got out of hand. There should have been a separate thread for it. And now hopefully it's over.

I'll make sure to post pics and details of the vita I buy for maybe 120 in about 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back