Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought Skyrim but then realized I have $200 GS and $50 BB credit and no IRL money

I am so retarded sometimes and need to stay out of this thread -_-

[quote name='IamPro']Bought Skyrim but then realized I have $200 GS and $50 BB credit and no IRL money

I am so retarded sometimes and need to stay out of this thread -_-[/QUOTE]

Hahah.

Damnit somebody bought MGS :(

[quote name='KtMack23']My $5 Dark Cloud 2 got canceled :([/QUOTE]

mother-of-god-gif.gif

[quote name='exaznkid']how often does a ps3 pop up in the warehouse? I've been meaning to snag one for less than $200 for quite some time[/QUOTE]

well I got a extra PS3 160 for $200 to sell.... if your in nyc :D

[quote name='HaloSucks']well I got a extra PS3 160 for $200 to sell.... if your in nyc :D[/QUOTE]
no thanks, I've been eying a PS3 on buy.com that I can get for essentially $180 but idk how spot on buy.com is with their refurbed consoles

[quote name='exaznkid']how often does a ps3 pop up in the warehouse? I've been meaning to snag one for less than $200 for quite some time[/QUOTE]

Pretty much every day this month I've seen one for $187-like new.

I've seen a bunch of BF bundles this month for 200 like new. This is the 160gb w/ Ratchet & Clank + LBP2. I grabbed one a week or two ago, as did at least one other CAGer.

[quote name='Luxuria']
OT: So apparently, the seller that I bought Dark Cloud 2 from for $5 already shipped the game to me and is now requesting that I send $20 to cover the price he intended to put it for. :l Lawlwut.[/QUOTE]

Feels like trouble a'brewing

[quote name='Luxuria']
OT: So apparently, the seller that I bought Dark Cloud 2 from for $5 already shipped the game to me and is now requesting that I send $20 to cover the price he intended to put it for. :l Lawlwut.[/QUOTE]

Lol, are you sure he has shipped it or just marked it as such. I personally have been having shit luck lately with Amazon third party sellers. I have been striving to get South Park season 1-10 for the past week. Bought 7 seasons for Like New from Noram. None of them came in that description, all of them showed wear and I had to return 2 because of how damaged they were. Absolutely horrible misrepresentation of product. Season 1 from another third party seller that was very good came in horrible condition also. Extensive wear on the box and some sort of brown substance stuck to the back of the case.

[quote name='Luxuria']OT: So apparently, the seller that I bought Dark Cloud 2 from for $5 already shipped the game to me and is now requesting that I send $20 to cover the price he intended to put it for. :l Lawlwut.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a personal problem, I hope this doesn't cause you any headaches. Who was the seller?

[quote name='Luxuria']
That sucks. I bought one too and just got an email that the seller was out of stock and he cancled my order.

[quote name='Luxuria']Fallout 3: GotY Edition :360: $11.98

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001REZLY8/ref=sr_1_57_np_0_olp?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1327023240&sr=1-57&condition=used

As an Amazon seller, he could have just cancelled that crap. I can't imagine such a shady practice as what that seller just tried on you. I would scream to the highest Amazon customer service mountaintop and make sure that piece of crap wasn't selling any more on Amazon.

Yeah, he stated that he had already shipped it. However, there is no tracking information. I mean, if he was selling something and notices that the item was bought, wouldn't the first thing he should do be to check that he received the payment? If so, he should have seen the amount. I just contacted Amazon about the issue.

Mario Kart 3DS for $24.47, 'Very Good.'

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0053BCO00/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

[quote name='Luxuria']Yeah, he stated that he had already shipped it. However, there is no tracking information. I mean, if he was selling something and notices that the item was bought, wouldn't the first thing he should do be to check that he received the payment? If so, he should have seen the amount. I just contacted Amazon about the issue.

Mario Kart 3DS for $24.47, 'Very Good.'

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0053BCO00/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used[/QUOTE]

Actually the seller can not get paid *UNTIL* he ships it, and even then it requires 24 hours to have him request payment through amazon.

If you paid for it for $5 and he shipped it already, thats his problem/fault. Dont worry as a buyer as you are protected with the A-Z satisfaction thing.

[quote name='HunteR7411']Actually the seller can not get paid *UNTIL* he ships it, and even then it requires 24 hours to have him request payment through amazon.

If you paid for it for $5 and he shipped it already, thats his problem/fault. Dont worry as a buyer as you are protected with the A-Z satisfaction thing.[/QUOTE]

I was not aware of that. Well, alright then. At this point I'm not worried to be honest. As you said, it is his own fault.

Received my Very Good Mario kart 7 today and just like my Super Mario 3D Land all of the inserts were still inside. Ended up getting them both for $50 and I cannot stop playing any of them, both of them are AWESOME!

[quote name='Luxuria']Fallout 3: GotY Edition :360: $11.98

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001REZLY8/ref=sr_1_57_np_0_olp?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1327023240&sr=1-57&condition=used

Load of crap. I screwed up once on there, listing a used DVD set under the newer version instead of the older one (Six Feet Under). To make it up to the buyer, I ended up getting the newer one brand new for around what I was charging him and sent it to him at my cost.

[quote name='Luxuria']I was not aware of that. Well, alright then. At this point I'm not worried to be honest. As you said, it is his own fault.[/QUOTE]

I'm quite curious as to how this turns out. You wouldn't mind keeping us informed?

Amazon doesn't mess around report that shit ... he will be kicked off in no time ...trust me it is very easy to get someone kicked off there ....

also he owe you the item

he falsely advertised a product.. he cannot take it back...that is illegal

you are in the clear ..don't worry he cannot do anything to you and does not have your personal info

he does have your address just in case he is a weirdo

How often do individual Skylanders show up on the warehouse? I got the starter pack at Gamestop, but I don't want to break the bank on those figures. Glad I don't need extra figures to platinum the game though.

Bought a copy of Mario Kart 7 for $24, even if I have never liked Mario Kart very much since my SNES days. I did play it and didn't like it much, but it has such an amazing resale value, worst case, I can sell it for almost even money or, more importantly, give it to my brother who loves the series but didn't buy it.

They are still available at this price last I checked.

I just bought an Xbox 360 wired controller to use for my 360 and PC for $18.xx. Was listed in good condition with a damaged box but item it perfect condition. Sure beats paying $40. Damn, do I love Amazon Warehouse.

[quote name='Shaimun']Man, better deals for PS3s lately. I'm regretting my 187$ PS3 now.[/QUOTE]

Don't feel bad now. I bought the black ops 160GB bundle for $300....although I did use $150 in gift cards and it came with a $100 gift card. And I ended up selling black ops for $40. So, actually, it sounds like I didn't cheer you up.

[quote name='shiftymcneely']Don't feel bad now. I bought the black ops 160GB bundle for $300....although I did use $150 in gift cards and it came with a $100 gift card. And I ended up selling black ops for $40. So, actually, it sounds like I didn't cheer you up.[/QUOTE]

That's the bundle I Bought. It was $300 but there was some $100 digital coupon on this site that knocked it down to $200. I was able to sell BLOPs on Craigy for $50 so came out at $150. One on the better deals I've ever got to work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back