Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Shaimun']Man, better deals for PS3s lately. I'm regretting my 187$ PS3 now.[/QUOTE]

Dont feel bad. I bought a ps3 at launch for much more than $187. Ha

hey guys question, I 've bought from amazon warehouse deals, it was a like new game which really was sealed new. I want to buy a different game but the condition is "good", can anyone tell me the quality compared to like new? don't care about the case, just the disc. Thanks

[quote name='cynicalaa22']I just bought an Xbox 360 wired controller to use for my 360 and PC for $18.xx. Was listed in good condition with a damaged box but item it perfect condition. Sure beats paying $40. Damn, do I love Amazon Warehouse.[/QUOTE]

I hate you. I've been scouring the internet for a deal on a wired 360 controller for a while now. :p

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I hate you. I've been scouring the internet for a deal on a wired 360 controller for a while now. :p[/QUOTE]

They have been popping up a lot lately for around $20 bucks on AW.

[quote name='kicker618']Amazon doesn't mess around report that shit ... he will be kicked off in no time ...trust me it is very easy to get someone kicked off there ....

also he owe you the item

he falsely advertised a product.. he cannot take it back...that is illegal

you are in the clear ..don't worry he cannot do anything to you and does not have your personal info

he does have your address just in case he is a weirdo[/QUOTE]

He owns him what he paid for the item plus an apology for the mistake he made when he posted the item and maybe a discount if he wants to keep him as a buyer . Price mistakes happens sometimes even to small sellers with very little inventory. Sure I have made mistakes in the past and paid the difference but I don't think you need to sell a product for a fifth of the value because you made a mistake when you where typing the price. I may be wrong thou :)

Good week .

I got some games coming in.

Test Drive Unlimited 2. $9.xx
Tony Hawk's Project 8. $3.xx
Crysis 2. $14.xx
LA Noire. $13.xx (it came with the Gamestop exclusive case and some photo negatives)

feels good to pay for games that aren't even a year old for about 10 bucks.

[quote name='Caoz'] I don't think you need to sell a product for a fifth of the value because you made a mistake when you where typing the price. I may be wrong thou :)[/QUOTE]

youre wrong. YOU made a mistake so YOU eat the cost.

[quote name='mcdaking84']Just got the PS3 BF bundle. Was supposed to be like new with the 2 games and I did not get any games. WTF[/QUOTE]

Oh, damn. If they were going to sell it like that, it should have been written in the description. Might as well just be the basic console.

I bought a pair of Tritton AX Pro's for $100 in good condition, they came in and are in great shape, but when it's silent I hear a constant, slight popping noise. Should it do that? I hate to contact AZ again, I've had to return a few things lately, notably an Asus Transformer that died less than a week after opening (and forgot my 16GB SD card, which they refunded me for), a set of TB X41's, and a couple of things I just decided I didn't want.

I don't want to be banned or anything..

My Rocksmith from AWD came in perfect condition. Looks like it was used but the person was nice enough to put everything back (or close to) where it belonged.

Just got my dualshock 3 like new and it really looks brand new. Even the stickers on the box were intact. And the box looks pristine. I really do not know why it was sold as used.
Anyway, awesome deal

question to the other people who have bought ps3s lately, I picked up the uncharted bundle and all it said was may come repackaged which it did, in the new item description it says it comes with a 30day ps plus trial but I didn't get any kind of code or anything has anyone?

[quote name='bucketofsocks']question to the other people who have bought ps3s lately, I picked up the uncharted bundle and all it said was may come repackaged which it did, in the new item description it says it comes with a 30day ps plus trial but I didn't get any kind of code or anything has anyone?[/QUOTE]
I think you might wanna check if the original item description says something about online codes may have been redeemed, wait is it even possible to check the item description for an item you bought from the amazon warehouse?

[quote name='Caoz']He owns him what he paid for the item plus an apology for the mistake he made when he posted the item and maybe a discount if he wants to keep him as a buyer . Price mistakes happens sometimes even to small sellers with very little inventory. Sure I have made mistakes in the past and paid the difference but I don't think you need to sell a product for a fifth of the value because you made a mistake when you where typing the price. I may be wrong thou :)[/QUOTE]

you don't ask someone to send you more money. you politely inform them that you made a pricing mistake and cancel the order. you don't ship it and expect someone to pay you more out of the goodness of their heart.

[quote name='exaznkid']I think you might wanna check if the original item description says something about online codes may have been redeemed, wait is it even possible to check the item description for an item you bought from the amazon warehouse?[/QUOTE]

I don't know if you can recheck the description, I don't think so, but it didn't say that and the uncharted online pass code was still good, I'm just wondering if theres supposed to be a card in there or something with a code on it

[quote name='Backlash2332x']you don't ask someone to send you more money. you politely inform them that you made a pricing mistake and cancel the order. you don't ship it and expect someone to pay you more out of the goodness of their heart.[/QUOTE]

I agree, that part was very dumb on the part of the seller. That is why I think a refund and an apology should be given by default. I also do not expect the small time seller to have to ship just because he made an obvious mistake at the time he posted the item.

[quote name='leftwing1018']Grabbed the Skylanders Starter Kit for PS3 (Very Good) $34.99 :D
been waiting for a $35 or less price point on this[/QUOTE]

I hate you lol

Hope it wasn't that one that said game and platform only, no characters included... cause someone picked it up and I'm assuming they didn't know it wasn't the whole bundle.

I picked up a Wii starter pack last week for $32.49, when I got it earlier this week the only issue with it was a crease on the outer box. Otherwise it was brand new and sealed.

Then I found a 3DS starter from a 3rd party seller that was listed as used, like new for 23.99 plus shipping (4.99 IIRC) which ended up having everything with it including the figures.

have you guys been seeing many copies of super Mario 3D land? and how much have they generally been? I just got a 3DS and that's one of the main games I want.

[quote name='mcdaking84']is $160 a good price for a 160gb ps3 slim? I am debating whether to keep it or return it[/QUOTE]
Sounds like a great price unless you're looking for a bundle with games.

[quote name='mcdaking84']is $160 a good price for a 160gb ps3 slim? I am debating whether to keep it or return it[/QUOTE]
Sounds like a good price if there isn't any observable cosmetic wear. But after the laser failing on me for my :ps3:, I don't want to purchase a used :ps3: because I don't know know if the laser has been worn out significantly.

Great Price....keep it

It looks brand new, not a single scratch or mark. I already had LBP2 so wasn't a big loss without the games.

Good to know its a good price, I like how quiet it is compared to my 60gb

Does anybody think the PlayStation Vita will appear around the time it gets released like the the Nintendo 3ds did?

[quote name='JG5253']Does anybody think the PlayStation Vita will appear around the time it gets released like the the Nintendo 3ds did?[/QUOTE]

If you ask me yes, but wait a couple months for the vita. I could easily see a huge price drop for this thing if it flops, which has some likelihood.

[quote name='JG5253']Does anybody think the PlayStation Vita will appear around the time it gets released like the the Nintendo 3ds did?[/QUOTE]
there's a good chance. I'm pretty sure there may be a few PSVita buyers who will experience buyer's remorse, you know the people who buy things because it's new but then they realize they're poor.

[quote name='DaShaka']whats a good price to bite a Wii Console at?[/QUOTE]

Honestly the Wii prices on Amazon Warehouse have been high for awhile, I wouldn't recommend getting one here.

Heard them as low as 65 for the old ones with old remotes and wii sports but never saw them myself. Got mine at 75 by Amazon when I saw it that low last summer and hacked ASAP. Even though the number of quality 3rd party games are less than the other consoles and no HD, No regrets what so ever.

[quote name='mr_bungle']I'll sell you mine..oh wait[/QUOTE]
Haha.

I like this guy.

I grabbed my Mario Red Wii at $110 Like New.

I haven't used it once.

But it was red and It looks really cool.

Soon as AWD starts selling Brawl at

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back