Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HotJuicyBurgers']Bought a like new PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset for 59.99. Came literally brand new. Just saying it could be cheaper[/QUOTE]

Bought one too and was thinking the same. Although I guess it is a good quality headset and seems to me it will be a practical addition. We shall see.

I just got lucky a "very good" LE COD Xbox showed up. I missed out at Newegg so I am going to take a chance on this for 244. The only comment was may come repackaged.

[quote name='1998Nole']I just got lucky a "very good" LE COD Xbox showed up. I missed out at Newegg so I am going to take a chance on this for 244. The only comment was may come repackaged.[/QUOTE]

damn. I would have bought that up.

[quote name='shiftymcneely']damn. I would have bought that up.[/QUOTE]

That's why I did not hesitate they don't seem to last very long. There were some last friday that were gone by the time I got off work. I was not going to make that mistake again.

[quote name='jkanownik']http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...8042788&sr=1-28&seller=&colid=&condition=used

Silver Controller w/ Play & Charge - Like New $37.49

I love the way this controller feels and it looks very nice.[/QUOTE]

You know, I was originally told not to get that thing since there's no color on the keys. But the hell with it. I'll take it. Thanks for posting.

Edit -- No idea why 2 day shipping makes it come on the 10th though. But whatever.

Just got my 360 bundle. It came repackaged, which I'm not sure was in the description or not, but it's also missing the Carnival Games token and (maybe?) the headset. Not an awesome impression after it also came late after paying for one day shipping. Still have to test ti all, but it looks in good shape at least.

got my 250gb slim holiday bundle. System works amazing! Everything is mint. Fable 3 is still sealed. It was missing the 3 month XBL and Halo Reach token, but I called Amazon and they refunded me $45!!! So, after selling my old arcade, 120gb hard drive and wireless adapter on Amazon, I ended up getting PAID $40 by Amazon to upgrade. Happiest guy ever right here!

[quote name='shiftymcneely']got my 250gb slim holiday bundle. System works amazing! Everything is mint. Fable 3 is still sealed. It was missing the 3 month XBL and Halo Reach token, but I called Amazon and they refunded me $45!!! So, after selling my old arcade, 120gb hard drive and wireless adapter on Amazon, I ended up getting PAID $40 by Amazon to upgrade. Happiest guy ever right here![/QUOTE]

That's awesome I'm glad yours worked out way better than mine did!!

[quote name='RabbitSuit']You know, I was originally told not to get that thing since there's no color on the keys. But the hell with it. I'll take it. Thanks for posting.

Edit -- No idea why 2 day shipping makes it come on the 10th though. But whatever.[/QUOTE]
I could see it being a problem with someone new to a 360 controller but if you're familiar with it at all, you shouldnt have any problems. I love mine and personally really like the color of the buttons.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I could see it being a problem with someone new to a 360 controller but if you're familiar with it at all, you shouldnt have any problems. I love mine and personally really like the color of the buttons.[/QUOTE]

Sadly, I'm not. Just picked the thing up not too long ago, and I haven't been playing it extensively. Despite the fact I seem to be buying everything that goes on sale for the darn thing...

just ordered a used-very good turtle beach x12 for $37.31. maybe not a great deal but it hasnt been going down in $ any. I need a headset.

[quote name='daman22']just ordered a used-very good turtle beach x12 for $37.31. maybe not a great deal but it hasnt been going down in $ any. I need a headset.[/QUOTE]

I paid $32 for mine a few days ago and it just arrived today. Absolutely loving this headset so far.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Got one! There are 24 copies available. this will sit next to my GT5:CE :D[/QUOTE]

Bought one too... hope this will come with the $20 voucher for DLC!!

[quote name='edson13']gt5 xl $30[/QUOTE]
The big question is if the game will come with the DLC voucher unused. Since without the voucher it is the same as the regular edition I am little bit leary to buy. It is tempting, but very risky

[quote name='ivos']The big question is if the game will come with the DLC voucher unsused. Since without the voucher it is the same as the regular edition I am little bit leary to buy. It is tempting, but very risky[/QUOTE]

Isn't the DLC on the disk itself? Could be wrong but that's what I thought anyway.

[quote name='xcefkevin']Isn't the DLC on the disk itself? Could be wrong but that's what I thought anyway.[/QUOTE]
NO, the DLC is on the downloadable voucher (online CODE)

Not a warehouse deal, but somehow I managed to snag an iPad 2 32GB for 380 tonight in like new condition, and it's in the 'shipping soon' phase and the seller contacted me. It IS my birthday, hoping that was just some lucky find for me :lol: worse comes to worse, I paid with my credit card, so..

Got my order of PS2 and Gamecube games today. Don't have any of my old games with me to check, so do any of you guys know if Gamecube discs are supposed to be rough on the sides? Sort of like you can see/feel where the two layers of the disc are uneven? Other than that, there's no scratches on any of them, which I'm thankful for after hearing how unreliable textbooksrus can be.

Side note: were the old PS2 cases with memory card holders inside unnaturally weak or something? All the PS2 cases I got today are a little uneven and don't close all the way. Never had that problem with any of mine.

Don't have any GC games on me, but for the memory card thing, not really. I haven't broken a single one of those memory card slots before. I've broken the spines plenty of times, but never the memory card slots.

[quote name='AFC']Got my order of PS2 and Gamecube games today. Don't have any of my old games with me to check, so do any of you guys know if Gamecube discs are supposed to be rough on the sides? Sort of like you can see/feel where the two layers of the disc are uneven? Other than that, there's no scratches on any of them, which I'm thankful for after hearing how unreliable textbooksrus can be.

Side note: were the old PS2 cases with memory card holders inside unnaturally weak or something? All the PS2 cases I got today are a little uneven and don't close all the way. Never had that problem with any of mine.[/QUOTE]

I just went and checked my Gamecube games, they all have that rough edge you mentioned so I wouldn't worry about it. Your games aren't fake or anything.

[quote name='NEP']I just went and checked my Gamecube games, they all have that rough edge you mentioned so I wouldn't worry about it. Your games aren't fake or anything.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a bunch! Load off my mind then :)

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Don't have any GC games on me, but for the memory card thing, not really. I haven't broken a single one of those memory card slots before. I've broken the spines plenty of times, but never the memory card slots.[/QUOTE]

Was talking about the cases themselves, but yeah, I've never broken the card holders before either.

[quote name='shivan128']Bought one too... hope this will come with the $20 voucher for DLC!![/QUOTE]

If it's the 1 that's showing up for $39.99, that isn't a warehouse deal so it should come complete.

[quote name='plus1zero']Not a warehouse deal, but somehow I managed to snag an iPad 2 32GB for 380 tonight in like new condition, and it's in the 'shipping soon' phase and the seller contacted me. It IS my birthday, hoping that was just some lucky find for me :lol: worse comes to worse, I paid with my credit card, so..[/QUOTE]

Happy belated birthday! :D

[quote name='esalw822']XBox Live 12 Month Card - $27.99

Just nabbed one. Go go go....[/QUOTE]

Already gone. I'm good through sometime next year but I definitely would have bought one at that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back