Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vigilante']Trades back in for $31.05, so you could actually get paid $1.06 to rent it. :lol: I bought a copy in the same condition and for the same price, got every campaign trophy, and was able to trade it back for ~$35.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Apparently there are 81 copies left.[/QUOTE]

In for 81! ;)

... inb4 someone actually is. >_>

[quote name='RabbitSuit']I kinda made my mind up after that one person responded, folks. But uh, I guess I'll put the orginal in the 360 at least once or twice to get a feel for it. If I can't stand it, I'll just jump into the 2nd. Thanks everywhere.

Oh, and I just received my "Acceptable" Blue Dragon... which is has either been resealed very, very well, or brand spanking new. PoP, labeled "Good" was sealed too. It's been a good couple of days of pickups for me.[/QUOTE]

If you can stand Blue Dragon you shouldn't have any problem playing all of AC1.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Hah. Wait until Revelations then. The mechanics are just like in Brotherhood, except with two more layers added onto them. Ubisoft is trying to complicate a game that got popular with a simple control scheme and a great story...[/QUOTE]

I must have missed the "great story" part.

-Ezio, this man isa responsible fora the death of your famiglia
Ezio: It will bea tricky, but I must avengea mia famiglia
-Ezio, this other man, we don't like him much, he is also kind of responsible fora the death of your famiglia
Ezio: It will bea tricky, but I can do it
-Ezio, this man, he once served your father's murderer spaghetti, for free!
Ezio: It willa bea tricky, but I will nota let you downa
-Ezio, killa this guy, he real bad. He no tip at mia ristorante!
Ezio: It will bea tricky, but I can do it

Donta get me-a started on the controls. Any game with a constant HUD of the controls doesn't have simple controls.

I put 99 in for the quantity and it gave me a total .. so there's a bunch of those mortal kombats. Buy 3 ... trade in 2 and you basically just paid for your third.

[quote name='ploppsdman']I put 99 in for the quantity and it gave me a total .. so there's a bunch of those mortal kombats. Buy 3 ... trade in 2 and you basically just paid for your third.[/QUOTE]

120 total, but the glass slipper comes off at midnight (MK is a gold box deal, so price will prob go up shortly after)

the price for the turtle beach x12 dropped a couple bucks, canceled my order of a used-very good for $37.31 for a used-very good for $35.60. Was gonna get a like new for $38.14 , but $35 just seemed like a much better deal. close to $40 for used just doesnt seem like a real good deal.

Was i right to go with the used-very good or should I have got the like new one? it also says the like-new are back ordered. not sure what that means for used items.

Received my PS3 2011 Holiday bundle-like new yesterday and the outer box had a slight crease in it. Everything inside was brand new, the seal was not even broken. I'm very pleased, this was my first console purchase from AWD.

Holy crap Deus Ex is dropping like a rock. It's down to 13.18 for an acceptable copy. Like new from another vendor for 12.92.

[quote name='burger96']Holy crap Deus Ex is dropping like a rock. It's down to 13.18 for an acceptable copy. Like new from another vendor for 12.92.[/QUOTE]

Too bad since it's a really good game. Hopefully more people will play it now.

[quote name='daman22']the price for the turtle beach x12 dropped a couple bucks, canceled my order of a used-very good for $37.31 for a used-very good for $35.60. Was gonna get a like new for $38.14 , but $35 just seemed like a much better deal. close to $40 for used just doesnt seem like a real good deal.

Was i right to go with the used-very good or should I have got the like new one? it also says the like-new are back ordered. not sure what that means for used items.[/QUOTE]

Good to see you finally bit on one. What did the description say? Just very good? I think you made a good choice.

[quote name='mombbsmj']Received my PS3 2011 Holiday bundle-like new yesterday and the outer box had a slight crease in it. Everything inside was brand new, the seal was not even broken. I'm very pleased, this was my first console purchase from AWD.[/QUOTE]

Another win for Amazon. I was hesitant to buy my 250gb slim from the warehouse, but I couldn't be happier with the item and price.

[quote name='shiftymcneely']Good to see you finally bit on one. What did the description say? Just very good? I think you made a good choice.[/QUOTE]

it said very good, may come repackaged/not in original case. there was only like a $3 difference between the very good and like new, but both just said may come repackaged. So they likely would have been is the same shape pretty much.

Also since it didnt say anything in the description about marks, etc, if it has marks or tears I can return it for that correct?

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']God of war 3, Like New - $12[/QUOTE]

Nice price, I would totally jump on this, but I decided not to buy any games this month. I already have a ton of games to play, then Mass Effect 3 is right around the corner.

[quote name='daman22']it said very good, may come repackaged/not in original case. there was only like a $3 difference between the very good and like new, but both just said may come repackaged. So they likely would have been is the same shape pretty much.

Also since it didnt say anything in the description about marks, etc, if it has marks or tears I can return it for that correct?[/QUOTE]

You could return it. But, I bet that it will be in perfect condition.

Has anyone here bought an acceptable 360 controller before from AWD before? I pulled the trigger last night on one of these http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...8042788&sr=1-28&seller=&colid=&condition=used for $30. It didn't say anything about the Play and Charge kit being missing, just that it might not be in the original packaging. I'm hoping its still in good shape. Just wondering what I can expect from other people's past purchases. thanks

[quote name='Zantetzuken']:ps3:Splatterhouse
Like New - $11.24[/QUOTE]For anyone interested in this game, remember that Kmart has it on sale for $9.99. If Kmart isn't close to you, Walmart still has their Ad Match Guarantee (without proof) so you can get it through them for $9.99. For proof, check here.

*The following are guidelines and limitations:

- We will match any local competitor's advertised price.
- We do not require customers to have the ad with them to honor a competitor's ad.
- Items purchased must be identical to the ad (size, quantity, brand, flavor, color, etc.)

Just thought I should throw that out there to help anyone interested.

I received my "very good" Modern Warfare Xbox. It did not come in the original box but it said may come repackaged. It was packaged very good. The Xbox and all the accessories were there and looked new. MW3 is new and opened. I assume since it required the system update it was never used.

[quote name='electricsleep']Has anyone here bought an acceptable 360 controller before from AWD before? I pulled the trigger last night on one of these http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...8042788&sr=1-28&seller=&colid=&condition=used for $30. It didn't say anything about the Play and Charge kit being missing, just that it might not be in the original packaging. I'm hoping its still in good shape. Just wondering what I can expect from other people's past purchases. thanks[/QUOTE]

I did a few weeks back and everything was included and spotless to boot.

Just bought a 4000 MSP card for $37.47. Anyone bought these from WHD before? I'm a little worried I'll get it and it'll be used.

Wow the warehouse deals for the 3DS systems must have sold out immediately. I checked this morning and saw a few of them for all three models priced around $140, and now there aren't any! I was considering it, but now I guess I have to wait.

Bought a ps3 320gb uncharted 3 bundle for 220. Is that a good deal? The condition was displayed as like new.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, is Amazon Warehouse Deals resealing games? I bought five used games on Monday and received four sealed games throughout this week.

[quote name='dabsac80']Just bought a 4000 MSP card for $37.47. Anyone bought these from WHD before? I'm a little worried I'll get it and it'll be used.[/QUOTE]

Gah, I was looking for one of those for the past week. And you should be fine.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Gah, I was looking for one of those for the past week. And you should be fine.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw it pop up and figured I'd chance it. If it doesn't work I'm sure amazon will fix it.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Alright, is Amazon Warehouse Deals resealing games? I bought five used games on Monday and received four sealed games throughout this week.

Gah, I was looking for one of those for the past week. And you should be fine.[/QUOTE]

Uhm, they almost always reseal them. But they have the sticker on the back right? Out of like 70 or so purchases from AWD, only two or three haven't had a plastic wrapping.

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']Uhm, they almost always reseal them. But they have the sticker on the back right? Out of like 70 or so purchases from AWD, only two or three haven't had a plastic wrapping.[/QUOTE]

What, really? Before this week I've never received a sealed game from AWD. Granted, this is the first week I'm buying 360 games. But I can't imagine them treating Wii or PS3 ones differently.

[quote name='dabsac80']Just bought a 4000 MSP card for $37.47. Anyone bought these from WHD before? I'm a little worried I'll get it and it'll be used.[/QUOTE]

Not points, but I bought a 12-month XBL Gold. The big card the code was on was bent. Code wasn't even exposed, let alone used. You'll be fine, AWD is awesome. :)

[quote name='RabbitSuit']What, really? Before this week I've never received a sealed game from AWD. Granted, this is the first week I'm buying 360 games. But I can't imagine them treating Wii or PS3 ones differently.[/QUOTE]
Every PS3 and Wii game I have bought from AWD has been sealed over the last couple of years.

[quote name='ackbar7']Every PS3 and Wii game I have bought from AWD has been sealed over the last couple of years.[/QUOTE]

wait_WHAT_Img01.jpg

Yeah they reseal games. There was a whole stink about NorAm resealing games and selling them as New a while back. Fortunately they stopped.

[quote name='electricsleep']Has anyone here bought an acceptable 360 controller before from AWD before? I pulled the trigger last night on one of these http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...8042788&sr=1-28&seller=&colid=&condition=used for $30. It didn't say anything about the Play and Charge kit being missing, just that it might not be in the original packaging. I'm hoping its still in good shape. Just wondering what I can expect from other people's past purchases. thanks[/QUOTE]

I bought an acceptable ear force delta headset last week. It was an obvious return. Plastic carrying case was cracked and wires were stuffed in the case. Everything else was mint. Not bad for $130 off retail

Just got my order of 24 games in, mostly old sports games for collections sake.. every game was in fantastic condition, even the ones listed as "good" or "acceptable".

The only game that wasn't in good condition was the only one that was from a third party seller. The game had really bad scratches and the manual was stained.. disc worked though and it was only 3 bucks so I won't bother with a return.

Only 4 of them weren't resealed.

Turtle Beach MW3 Earforce Foxtrot - "Like New" for $44.XX - http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B005CGL06K/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Turtle Beach MW3 Earforce Bravo - "Good" for $73.XX - http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B005EEMXYI/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Bought one of each from AWD last week. Both were in great condition, even the Bravo which was also listed in good condition. Definitely a step up from the X11 and X31 that my husband and I were using before and they are universal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back