Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='myka22']Oh come on, they give you a ups label to print, you tape it on the box and drop it in a ups drop off box. Then it only takes about 5 days to get to Amazon. It's not a slow process.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention that CS actually gave you the full refund you wanted. How is that a customer service negative?

[quote name='kouleefoh']I was thinking of buying Fallout 3 Game of the Year used but are the extra contents are DLC ?[/QUOTE]

I should have bought it when it was $15 at Kmart. Now it's back up to $20 according to the price sticker.

[quote name='kouleefoh']I was thinking of buying Fallout 3 Game of the Year used but are the extra contents are DLC ?[/QUOTE]

It's all on a disc. I've been meaning to get this forever.

[quote name='myka22']Oh come on, they give you a ups label to print, you tape it on the box and drop it in a ups drop off box. Then it only takes about 5 days to get to Amazon. It's not a slow process.[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't actually own a printer. :)

Therefore it would have been a week + for them to ship me the label, another week or so to get it back to them, and then another 3 or 4 business days to get it processed.

I also thought the box arriving unsealed was a little strange.

[quote name='scott_matthews']Not to mention that CS actually gave you the full refund you wanted. How is that a customer service negative?[/QUOTE]

The customer service wasn't a negative. They were quite helpful actually. It just kind of sucks that I waited almost 2 weeks for my game to arrive and it showed up in that condition.

[quote name='myka22']It's all on a disc. I've been meaning to get this forever.[/QUOTE]

Well Nextworth has 1 PS3 left at $12. Free shipping with prime.

[quote name='Excast']Well, I don't actually own a printer. :)

Therefore it would have been a week + for them to ship me the label, another week or so to get it back to them, and then another 3 or 4 business days to get it processed.

I also thought the box arriving unsealed was a little strange.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like that's your problem and you shouldn't use that to reflect it on Amazon's customer service.

No kidding, who doesn't own a printer in this day and age. Especially if you go on websites like these. Picking up a cheap 20 dollar one from sales isn't going to break the bank, and ink can be had for cheap.

[quote name='AJVtony831']Sounds like that's your problem and you shouldn't use that to reflect it on Amazon's customer service.[/QUOTE]

I never said the customer service was bad. I said I was kind of bummed out by the way the item arrived considering it was obvious the disc was damaged.

[quote name='Excast']Just had a rather unfortunate experience with a copy of Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection for the PS3. The game arrived in an Amazon box that wasn't even sealed up. Upon opening the case I notice the game is scratched in multiple places. I put it in my PS3 and the thing didn't even load.

I contacted Amazon Customer Support and they tried to get me to ship the item back in to them. Yeah, that really makes sense to spend a few weeks waiting for them to ship me a mailing label, sending it back in, and them processing it just to get $15 or so back. After a bit the customer service person relented and agreed to just give me a refund.

One of the few unpleasant experiences I have had with the Amazon Warehouse. It would be nice to see a little more effort put into culling out obviously damaged goods though.[/QUOTE]

I mean, what do you expect, them to refund every complaint? How else would they handle such complaints?

And honestly, it doesn't take that long. I returned a video card a few weeks and they issued the refund as soon as I dropped the package off at UPS.

[quote name='sylveranking']No kidding, who doesn't own a printer in this day and age. Especially if you go on websites like these. Picking up a cheap 20 dollar one from sales isn't going to break the bank, and ink can be had for cheap.[/QUOTE]

I don't own a printer because I really don't have any need for one. This was the first time I have ordered something from Amazon that arrived obviously broken.

[quote name='topplehat']I mean, what do you expect, them to refund every complaint? How else would they handle such complaints?

And honestly, it doesn't take that long. I returned a video card a few weeks and they issued the refund as soon as I dropped the package off at UPS.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure sending it back in is a perfectly fine way to handle most complaints. Once again, I was happy with the way customer service handled my problem. I wasn't impressed with a box arriving unsealed and an obviously scratched up disk being advertised as "very good".

[quote name='Excast']I don't own a printer because I really don't have any need for one. This was the first time I have ordered something from Amazon that arrived obviously broken.[/QUOTE]

This has nothing to do with your specific situation but I'm shocked you don't have a printer let alone ever needing one.

Could you guys recommend me some Xbox 360 Headsets that I should be on the lookout for here on AWD? something on the cheap...

I own a Surround Sound System but it can become a little too loud at night.

can these headsets be used for PC gaming too?

[quote name='ral1121']Could you guys recommend me some Xbox 360 Headsets that I should be on the lookout for here on AWD? something on the cheap...

can these headsets be used for PC gaming too?[/QUOTE]

For a cheap pair I would recommend Turtle Beach X11s or X12s.

I know X11s work on PC and I assume the X11s would too since I think they are just a new revision.

[quote name='Donut2922']This has nothing to do with your specific situation but I'm shocked you don't have a printer let alone ever needing one.[/QUOTE]

I'm the same way. The decent thing is I work at an OfficeMax, so whenever I need stuff printed, it's easier to just go there. Plus, how the companies make it (cheap printers, expensive ink) makes me not want to invest in a printer.

well just got my turtle beach X12, it looked brand new, but just in a big ziplock bag instead of the actual packaging, and there was a scratch on the volume control puck. Sound works great, but the Mic doesnt work at all, wont pick up any sound. Guess I gotta send it back. Was really hoping it worked. tested on my PC as well, Mic still wont work. On the Xbox it detects that a mic is hooked up in MW3, as it shows the mic icon, but it wont pick up any noise, guess somethings broke inside it.

EDIT: I filled out the return stuff on amazon, and I printed the return authorization with the order ID, my reason for returning, etc, but how do I print a return label?

EDIT 2: ok, just noticed it said the UPS driver will bring the label, so all I gotta do is pack it, and include the slip I printed out in the box. right?

[quote name='daman22']well just got my turtle beach X12, it looked brand new, but just in a big ziplock bag instead of the actual packaging, and there was a scratch on the volume control puck. Sound works great, but the Mic doesnt work at all, wont pick up any sound. Guess I gotta send it back. Was really hoping it worked. tested on my PC as well, Mic still wont work. On the Xbox it detects that a mic is hooked up in MW3, as it shows the mic icon, but it wont pick up any noise, guess somethings broke inside it.

EDIT: I filled out the return stuff on amazon, and I printed the return authorization with the order ID, my reason for returning, etc, but how do I print a return label?

EDIT 2: ok, just noticed it said the UPS driver will bring the label, so all I gotta do is pack it, and include the slip I printed out in the box. right?[/QUOTE]

I've never heard of the UPS guy bringing the label, but I could be wrong. I've always received labels from CS to print and send back in the past. Check with them I suppose?

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']I've never heard of the UPS guy bringing the label, but I could be wrong. I've always received labels from CS to print and send back in the past. Check with them I suppose?[/QUOTE]

I had UPS bring me prepaid shipping labels to my doorstep for a return, but it wasn't from a amazon return though (amazon usually provides a link to print it).

[quote name='ral1121']Could you guys recommend me some Xbox 360 Headsets that I should be on the lookout for here on AWD? something on the cheap...

can these headsets be used for PC gaming too?[/QUOTE]

Depends on how much you wanna spend, but I found my AX Pro's for $100, they sound AWESOME.

Well my kinect came for the 69.99. No fruit ninja/gunstringer download code anywhere to be found. sigh...Amazon gave me 20 dollars back through customer support, but even for the now 49.99 I paid for it, Im still not sure it was a good deal. gunstringer alone is 40 bucks at amazon...

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']I've never heard of the UPS guy bringing the label, but I could be wrong. I've always received labels from CS to print and send back in the past. Check with them I suppose?[/QUOTE]

well on the page where I print the return confirmation thing, on that it says UPS will bring the label. There no label to print, or no other link. I checked on amazon and in my email. They let u print it if u choose to drop it off at a UPS store, but I chose pickup.

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']Well my kinect came for the 69.99. No fruit ninja/gunstringer download code anywhere to be found. sigh...Amazon gave me 20 dollars back through customer support, but even for the now 49.99 I paid for it, Im still not sure it was a good deal. gunstringer alone is 40 bucks at amazon...[/QUOTE]

Why would AMZ owe you anything let alone $20? No DLCs are guaranteed whenever you buy it off AWD.

[quote name='Donut2922']Why would AMZ owe you anything let alone $20? No DLCs are guaranteed whenever you buy it off AWD.[/QUOTE]

^

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']Well my kinect came for the 69.99. No fruit ninja/gunstringer download code anywhere to be found. sigh...Amazon gave me 20 dollars back through customer support, but even for the now 49.99 I paid for it, Im still not sure it was a good deal. gunstringer alone is 40 bucks at amazon...[/QUOTE]

Just buy the codes on ebay.

Amazed at how awesome Amazons CS can be. Unfortunately, people like you may cause that awesomeness to end one day. You are never guaranteed that DLC will work. Its always stated on the description of anything game related even if DLC isnt available. The mistake was yours and yours alone.

[quote name='Apostle22']Amazed at how awesome Amazons CS can be. Unfortunately, people like you may cause that awesomeness to end one day. You are never guaranteed that DLC will work. Its always stated on the description of anything game related even if DLC isnt available. The mistake was yours and yours alone.[/QUOTE]

Actually I've noticed that sometimes the description will explicitly say that dlc may be used, while other times it will simply mention things about the packaging being damaged or reboxed. Now that's not to say there aren't shady people out there trying to beat the system. Just saying.

wow... They gave you $20 back yet I got a black friday ps3 bundle and it came with no games

and I only got $40

stop bitching

Damn, I wish I could have gotten just a 5 dollar credit so I could have picked up a new battery for the controller bundle I got. Would have let me keep the guy. But they just wanted me to return it. It all works, but that would have definitely saved me some hassle.

[quote name='mcdaking84']wow... They gave you $20 back yet I got a black friday ps3 bundle and it came with no games

and I only got $40

stop bitching[/QUOTE]

reminds me of the 250gb holiday bundle that I got from them. It was a a loose xbox with no box, games, materials or anything, that would label it a bundle. They refunded me $45, but really?

[quote name='fueledbytrueman']Actually I've noticed that sometimes the description will explicitly say that dlc may be used, while other times it will simply mention things about the packaging being damaged or reboxed. Now that's not to say there aren't shady people out there trying to beat the system. Just saying.[/QUOTE]

The regs here that buy off AWD know full well that the stated descriptions are generic and not necessarily a guarantee you get them that way. Although they may be likely, the key is that they are not guaranteed. These items are either trade ins or returns. That is the only sure thing. it is not unusual a very good item comes in beat up to hell. its not like amazon workers are trained to look and test for dlcs.

The title of the purchase was KINECT WITH GUNSTRINGER and FRUIT NINJA TOKEN. that was the TITLE on warehouse deals. there said nothing in the description about the codes missing. I completely agree with what everyone was saying. download codes are never guaranteed, but when the codes are part of the TITLE of the item...then idk...I think its different than if you buy a collectors edition of something and expect the dlc to be there, least thats what i think...I could be wrong.

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']The title of the purchase was KINECT WITH GUNSTRINGER and FRUIT NINJA TOKEN. that was the TITLE on warehouse deals. there said nothing in the description about the codes missing. I completely agree with what everyone was saying. download codes are never guaranteed, but when the codes are part of the TITLE of the item...then idk...I think its different than if you buy a collectors edition of something and expect the dlc to be there, least thats what i think...I could be wrong.[/QUOTE]

The BF bundle had two full retail games though, not DLC.

[quote name='elessar123']The BF bundle had two full retail games though, not DLC.[/QUOTE]

I do think he should have gotten more money back than $40, for the record. Some people were just saying "dont expect DLC!", but when its in the title, you can bet I expect it.

Cool beans. Ordered Fallout 3 GOTY and got the older version with the slipclover tonight.

Needed that after seeing two of my orders were canceled though z_z; darn nonAmazon fulfilled sellers and their cancellations.

:ps3: Dead Rising 2 Collector's Edition (Like New) 16.53 http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003UZ49TU/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1328770561&sr=1-11&condition=used

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']I do think he should have gotten more money back than $40, for the record. Some people were just saying "dont expect DLC!", but when its in the title, you can bet I expect it.[/QUOTE]

So, I guess people were removing the games and returning the systems? Bastards... ha ha.

damn UPS is quick. they rang my doorbell and I ran to get the key, then to the front door, Hes already in the truck startin to take off. tried yellin but he didnt hear me.

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']The title of the purchase was KINECT WITH GUNSTRINGER and FRUIT NINJA TOKEN. that was the TITLE on warehouse deals. there said nothing in the description about the codes missing. I completely agree with what everyone was saying. download codes are never guaranteed, but when the codes are part of the TITLE of the item...then idk...I think its different than if you buy a collectors edition of something and expect the dlc to be there, least thats what i think...I could be wrong.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you and think your original assumption was more than valid regarding the game codes. Glad you got some credit back. I would check eBay for Gunstringer codes. I got a Child of Eden code for 9 bucks a few weeks back and that was previously included in a Kinect bundle.

[quote name='topplehat']I agree with you and think your original assumption was more than valid regarding the game codes. Glad you got some credit back. I would check eBay for Gunstringer codes. I got a Child of Eden code for 9 bucks a few weeks back and that was previously included in a Kinect bundle.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, definitely check eBay. I bought a Gunstringer/Fruit Ninja Kinect code for $6.25 shipped on there. You could get the games and still come out ahead!

Ordered the ps3 version of skylanders the other day, received the 360 version instead. Fortunately I have a 360 so I'll just keep it rather than send it back.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Ordered the ps3 version of skylanders the other day, received the 360 version instead. Fortunately I have a 360 so I'll just keep it rather than send it back.[/QUOTE]

same thing happened to me, order MW3 360 two days ago, and today got the pc version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back