Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought a $140 very good 360 4gb earlier this week that said 'may be repackaged'. It did not have original box, but everything was included, packed very well, and in perfect condition. I still plan to try and register, just to see what happens.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Even at that price, Dark Sector isn't worth it...[/QUOTE]

lol it's not a good game by any means but it's fun enough to warrant 5 dollars

[quote name='doodofdoods']Ordered the ps3 version of skylanders the other day, received the 360 version instead. Fortunately I have a 360 so I'll just keep it rather than send it back.[/QUOTE] I would at least notify them of their mistake. Even if you don't want anything out of it, they can know that these slip-ups are happening

[quote name='fujimitsu']I bit on dark sector.

Normally would pass but i'm building a 360 library so why not?[/QUOTE]

FYI, it' $3.99 ($3.59 with pur) used at GameStop.

[quote name='sasukekun']FYI, it' $3.99 ($3.59 with pur) used at GameStop.[/QUOTE]

I was going to pick it up during the b2g1 recently but any old 360 game at gamestop looks like it's been digested by a large animal.

AWD like new is as good as new in my book.

[quote name='backseatdog']same thing happened to me, order MW3 360 two days ago, and today got the pc version.[/QUOTE]

I ordered NBA 2k10 and received MLB 2k10 just today.

[quote name='daman22']damn UPS is quick. they rang my doorbell and I ran to get the key, then to the front door, Hes already in the truck startin to take off. tried yellin but he didnt hear me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they don't mess around. They just do that to let you know it's there, though, they don't actually need to see you.

[quote name='fujimitsu']I bit on dark sector.

Normally would pass but i'm building a 360 library so why not?[/QUOTE]

I actually really liked Dark Sector. It's sort of like what would happen if Resident Evil 4 didn't turn out so rad.

[quote name='Puppet Master']The items marked new does that mean their sealed and just like overstock or does it mean sealed with damage or what? Just want to make sure of that.[/QUOTE]

Never seen a new AWD item but the descriptions are spot on. If it doesn't mention anything then it's brand new.

If for some reason it's not amazon CS will make it right, either with a partial or full refund.

A ps3 question, when playing blu rays (games not an issue), I have black bars all around the image, ie on the sides as well. Anyone know how to fix that? It's a widescreen tv, using component cables. I dont have a remote, so if there are issues with adjusting something on the tv, I cant .. but why would that be an issue? Iv'e had no problems w/ xbox and my previous ps3 didnt do this either. Confused...

[quote name='ploppsdman']A ps3 question, when playing blu rays (games not an issue), I have black bars all around the image, ie on the sides as well. Anyone know how to fix that? It's a widescreen tv, using component cables. I dont have a remote, so if there are issues with adjusting something on the tv, I cant .. but why would that be an issue? Iv'e had no problems w/ xbox and my previous ps3 didnt do this either. Confused...[/QUOTE]

What are your output settings? If it is trying to push 1080p out component, well, it won't do that as I understand it, so maybe that's what is happening. You should be fine with 1080i or 720p, though.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I am currently on NG+++ of Dark Souls and still can't get enough of it.[/QUOTE]

Nice, I'm only on my second playthrough. One of the best games I've ever played.

[quote name='djsmf435']If i never played Demon Souls would it hurt just to start with Dark Souls?[/QUOTE]

I have never either, but if you're willing to drop the money, of course. You're getting a fantastic game that probably doesn't rely on the last one too much. If you want to conserve some cash and see how the series has evolved over its two-game life span, then Demons Souls isn't a terrible place to start. Provided you have a PS3.

I just couldn't get into Dark Souls. I don't like to stress when gaming and the game made me stress. When I was younger and had more time I would have loved a game like this, but now? Nope.

[quote name='djsmf435']If i never played Demon Souls would it hurt just to start with Dark Souls?[/QUOTE]

I've played both, and personally found Dark Souls to be better in every way. I'm waiting for a 360 copy to drop around 20 before I buy though. It's a terrific game, if you're a fan of games that are difficult and are *actual games*...

I didn't beat the first game, and I don't think it's really necessary to have played it at all, personally.

Yes you will be fine starting with Dark Souls, though it's definitely not a game for everyone.

so I left my package on my porch for UPS cause I missed them last time, and they left a lil receipt thing with a track #, amazons return address, a customer reference #, etc, that means they picked it up, correct? its not one of those slips sayin we missed you that I got yesterday. I checked the tracking on UPS.com, but it still just says 1st attempt made, customer wasnt home. But It says last updated 2-9. so did they just not update it online yet?

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']I just couldn't get into Dark Souls. I don't like to stress when gaming and the game made me stress. When I was younger and had more time I would have loved a game like this, but now? Nope.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Backlog, wife, kids, etc., I just don't have time or patience to try 20 times just making it to a boss fight. I'm having a blast breezing through final fantasy 13-2 though. I'm sure it is a great game, just not for me.

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']I just couldn't get into Dark Souls. I don't like to stress when gaming and the game made me stress. When I was younger and had more time I would have loved a game like this, but now? Nope.[/QUOTE]

100% agree. Hard games are fine, but I just don't have the patience for one as unforgiving as this any more.

[quote name='djsmf435']:bow: Your the only one who has ever noticed.[/QUOTE]

No, he's just the only one who ever said anything... I've noticed it many times and have always meant to say something. :lol:

Love El-P.

Dark Souls is a fantastic RPG, but it takes a shitload of time from you. If you can't commit to it, this is not a game for you.

[quote name='Sir Daniel Fortesque']Dark Souls is a fantastic RPG, but it takes a shitload of time from you. If you can't commit to it, this is not a game for you.[/QUOTE]

This. I wasnt a huge fan because I just didn't feel like committing as much as it required, but it is a very good game.

[quote name='czissis']no, he's just the only one who ever said anything... I've noticed it many times and have always meant to say something. :lol:

Love el-p.[/quote]

lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back