Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tlwizard']I did! It had a bump on the box, but everything inside was perfect. Very happy with the purchase![/QUOTE]

...and the porch? Still in good condish?

[quote name='tlwizard']I did! It had a bump on the box, but everything inside was perfect. Very happy with the purchase![/QUOTE]
Nice! I wasn't very interested in the Vita but when i saw it, i attempted to buy it. Too bad you were faster than me. :lol:

[quote name='blinknot4']...and the porch? Still in good condish?[/QUOTE]Oh, that was someone else. I got the first 3G Launch bundle that popped up at $180 for Acceptable.

[quote name='HydroX']If you plan on spending more than $150 on a gaming headset I'd recommend Astros.[/QUOTE]

Astros are way overpriced for their sound quality.

[quote name='Shockins']Looks like the deal is over but at that price, I think you'd be making a good purchase. I really like mine. ;)[/QUOTE]

Love mine as well. I just sold them and got the X41s and I regret it :( but I need something that goes with both Xbox and ps3 and that was a good deal the other day so I did it. Already miss my Sony ones terribly!

xbox 360 250gb kinect holiday bundle for 244, is that a good deal? im trying to buy a xbox 360 slim but dont know the price ranges.

[quote name='milenia']xbox 360 250gb kinect holiday bundle for 244, is that a good deal? im trying to buy a xbox 360 slim but dont know the price ranges.[/QUOTE]

yes, it's a pretty good deal if you want all the stuff in that bundle.

[quote name='milenia']i really want a xbox 360 with 250gb hd but i dont really care for the kinect or the games..[/QUOTE]

You can sell the reach/fable for a few bucks if you're really hard up for cash, but they're both worth owning IMO.

Failing that you could just buy a 4gb slim and stick a used last-gen 360 HDD in it. Should come out at $200 tops.

[quote name='KnotInMud12']Consoles being listed now. Got Xbox 4gig (VG for 125, Like New for 134) [/QUOTE]

Damn I wish I would have seen this when it was up, I would have jumped all over it.

Play your console/s on the go, lol! This looks pretty sick...

G155-Gaming and Entertainment Mobile System (Xbox 360/ PS3 Not included)

$202.49 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details

Eligible for
sip-prime-check-badge._V192192372_.gif

Learn more Used - Like New

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...7U53NWQ&qid=1330686981&sr=1-10&condition=used

[quote name='KtMack23']That's really, nice RROD your fat 360 anywhere! I am a big fan of overheating, so I may have to snatch that up.[/QUOTE]

Dont forget overheating twin brother broken disc drive cause i swear to god this xbox 360 if you look them the wrong way the disc will quit working. Am on my 3rd 360 :roll:

[quote name='fujimitsu']You can sell the reach/fable for a few bucks if you're really hard up for cash, but they're both worth owning IMO.

Failing that you could just buy a 4gb slim and stick a used last-gen 360 HDD in it. Should come out at $200 tops.[/QUOTE]

Off topic, but how do you put a last gen HDD in a slim?

[quote name='mickleohb']Off topic, but how do you put a last gen HDD in a slim?[/QUOTE]

You can also buy a SLIM case to put your HDD in on eBay, Amazon, etc.

[youtube]l0NhKgRC2tg[/youtube]

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']My PS Vita First Edition Bundle has shipped today. :D[/QUOTE]

Which you did not get from Warehousedeals. As usual, your posts are useless

[quote name='jacknicklson']Which you did not get from Warehousedeals. As usual, your posts are useless[/QUOTE]

Just like your post?

And mine.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Which you did not get from Warehousedeals. As usual, your posts are useless[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ShadowSx']Just like your post?

And mine.
[/QUOTE]

lol

That was classic

and mine.

Ugh. Just got my copy of Assassin's Creed Revelations ($20.99) for the PS3. It was listed as Very Good, but came with just the disk (No case, insert, or manual). Items listed as Very Good are supposed to come with case and manual, correct? I may have to return this one unfortunately.

[quote name='baz8771']lol

That was classic

and mine.
[/QUOTE]

Some people come only for the deals. Personally, I enjoy the sideshow just as much as the deals.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']My PS Vita First Edition Bundle has shipped today. :D[/QUOTE]

is this the $40 vita that also includes uncharted?? wasn't that from boss not awd??

Got my $210 PS3 320 gb Uncharted bundle. Extremely fast shipment. I paid for it right before midnight on the 29th and got it today..
It was listed in very good condition. I was not sure exactly what to expect.
The box was clearly repackaged, game is still sealed. The system and controller both appear new. There is a 30-day PS+ pass that I have not tried to redeem yet.

Question..is there a way to check to see if the pass is used without actually completing the redeem process? I have another 3 months left on my subscription.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Vita Bundle, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and 8GB Memory Card.[/QUOTE]

But did it come with a porch?

incoming porch or a box of rocks

This is what he's actually going to get

2u4IT89xmZ9jY-Wu5NVZUQSPHLOwrs4ZyO1e4Tdtih5nbmnf2hE1w-5yWlP3O4OHilkwXV0KZtCf2HZZoguVEy1VcsnbVaCIct9sRMOo1V7VRDNIMcl360jRZWMDx7QPWTTlt3N7-3TL8TpPu9qB4X7YcV5aDOGpORguSJZDCY9q1Mo

ts84_00_marvel_vs_capcom_fighter_duel_comics_video_game_t_shirt_tee.jpg

514776.jpg

Oh and probably a complimentary sample of KY

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KnotInMud12']Got my $210 PS3 320 gb Uncharted bundle. Extremely fast shipment. I paid for it right before midnight on the 29th and got it today..
It was listed in very good condition. I was not sure exactly what to expect.
The box was clearly repackaged, game is still sealed. The system and controller both appear new. There is a 30-day PS+ pass that I have not tried to redeem yet.

Question..is there a way to check to see if the pass is used without actually completing the redeem process? I have another 3 months left on my subscription.[/QUOTE]

Last time I tried to use a 30 day pass it told me i needed to enter my cc, that should tell you it's valid. Regardless though, unlike MS it gives you an option of whether you want to redeem a code on psn instead of just auto-redeeming it when you hit done. Every one I've done anyways.

Is VERY GOOD for a ps3 system usually showing up in actual good condition? A little scared.

Also, about how much would you say a "good deal" Is on a PS3? $200 for a 160gb and maybe 210$ for a 320gb? or is that expecting too much> thanks in advance.

Just a quick FYI.. the trade-in value of FF13-2 for Xbox jumped from $19 to $32 this afternoon, so cash in if you were waiting for that :)

reicaden
The 320gb was $210 shipped.
I saw (and posted) a few of the 160gb models for 174. Those I were in very good condition as well.
I just got an alert that an Uncharted bundle came up as I was typing.

Got my Uncharted PS3 bundle today. Uncharted itself looks practically brand new. The PS3 didn't come in the original box, it just had the user manual, cables, and controller. There are a couple small scratches on the side and an area on the top where it looks like the finish has worn off or something. I'm more than happy with it for $180.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Ugh. Just got my copy of Assassin's Creed Revelations ($20.99) for the PS3. It was listed as Very Good, but came with just the disk (No case, insert, or manual). Items listed as Very Good are supposed to come with case and manual, correct? I may have to return this one unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

It should state what it comes (or doesn't come) with. I'd send it back.

Screenshots of your Amazon buy or it didn't happen.

[quote name='mcthatch']Screenshots of your Amazon buy or it didn't happen.[/QUOTE]
Even if it was screen shot, it still possibly didn't happen. haha I'm rooting for him to get it though. It'd be an awesome deal. Some crazy dude hacked into someone's else account to give pinoy the deal of the year. haha

[quote name='KnotInMud12']reicaden
The 320gb was $210 shipped.
I saw (and posted) a few of the 160gb models for 174. Those I were in very good condition as well.
I just got an alert that an Uncharted bundle came up as I was typing.
[/QUOTE]

Hmm, How do you get alerts? My PS3 fat model died last week after playing twisted metal on it. Need a new one, but I dont want to shell out 300 If i can avoid it.

$$$170 - 210 should be right up my alley as far as price point goes. Is there a way to know when they come in stock?

I'm using Check 4 Change with Firefox, by the way. I'm currently getting alerts from just about all the Xbox kinect & special edition bundles, 4 different headsets, and 3 different PS3 bundles. All have had listings today. Just missed a $62 Sony Wireless

snagged a $59.99 kinect tonight. cheapest i've seen one so far this year

(I'll be able to unload it locally for a small profit.. promptly after I play me3. This will be its sole purpose.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back