Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect (Used - Very Good) $179.19

:360: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Used - Good) $25.99

:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Used - Like New) $22.49

:360: Lord of the Rings: War in the North Collector's Edition (Used - Good) $50.58

:360: NBA 2K12 (Used - Good) $24.04 (Used - Like New) $27.74

:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Used - Good) $29.24 (Used - Very Good) $31.49 (Used - Like New) $33.74

:360: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (Used - Like New) $25.01

:ps3: PlayStation 3 160GB System (Used - Good) $162.47

:ps3: PlayStation 3 320GB System (Used - Very Good) $209.99

Last edited by a moderator:
That one copy of (Used - Good) Mass Effect 3 for :360: keeps popping in and out. I have seen it come and go 4 times already with in the last half hour. Don't know how long but there is one floating there.

Missed out on the 250gb w/ kinectfor $209, settled on the $180 4gbw/kinect for $180. Try to get $140 for my older arcade from gs. Hopefully i can figure outto transfer my 60gbdriveinto the new system. Thanks!

[quote name='romodome']Missed out on the 250gb w/ kinectfor $209, settled on the $180 4gbw/kinect for $180. Try to get $140 for my older arcade from gs. Hopefully i can figure outto transfer my 60gbdriveinto the new system. Thanks![/QUOTE]

You can take the 60gb hard drive out of the casing and use it inside your 4gb slim.

In other news, I just spent way too much money on WD tonight.

What prices/bundles should I bite at on all these ps3's? I know absolutely nothing about them so I don't know what's good or not, also there's so many different budles..
I just want to get one for blu-ray and some exclusives.

[quote name='steelcurtain11']What prices/bundles should I bite at on all these ps3's? I know absolutely nothing about them so I don't know what's good or not, also there's so many different budles..
I just want to get one for blu-ray and some exclusives.[/QUOTE]

The Uncharted 3 one. Best bang for your $$$, and you get one of those great exclusives right away.

[quote name='HotJuicyBurgers']If someone from here bought the like new copy of super metroid... I wanted it... :([/QUOTE]

Me too... :(

Pokemon Black $23.97 Used Like New
Pokemon White $24.11 Used Like New
Not sure if these are well priced. I've been looking to pick one of these up, not sure of what a good price is.

Got my "like new" Uncharted 3 PS3 bundle yesterday. Surprised to see it was just the regular 320gb model and box with the bundle slip cover. Everything came perfect though and selling the game to a friend since I already have a copy. Also swapped out the hdd for a bigger 500gb one. At the end, everything costs about $300, which isn't too bad IMO.

[quote name='MisterFleX']Got my "like new" Uncharted 3 PS3 bundle yesterday. Surprised to see it was just the regular 320gb model and box with the bundle slip cover. Everything came perfect though and selling the game to a friend since I already have a copy. Also swapped out the hdd for a bigger 500gb one. At the end, everything costs about $300, which isn't too bad IMO.[/QUOTE]

Got my "very good" 320 GB Uncharted 3 PS3 Bundle and it looked as if I bought it at the retail store. The only "iffy" thing if that, was that it looked like one of the flaps came unglued on the side of the outer slip cover, so they taped that together, but otherwise it's brand spanking new. Very happy with the purchase as it only cost me $195.

[quote name='scott_matthews']My like-new copy of Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition :ps3: showed up in perfect shape complete with everything. Very happy for $24.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear everybody has been getting nice Collector Editions. The one I bought for Marvel vs Capcom 3 however came out with a crushed steelbook. Codes were used also. It's going back sadly.

[quote name='Caoz']Good to hear everybody has been getting nice Collector Editions. The one I bought for Marvel vs Capcom 3 however came out with a crushed steelbook. Codes were used also. It's going back sadly.[/QUOTE]

Was yours the "like new" copy?

[quote name='apterous']Was yours the "like new" copy?[/QUOTE]

Yes the one where I rolled the dice to see if I could get good codes. Lesson learned. Codes were used and it has a pretty significant bend in the part of the case were it folds to open, right in the middle. The sent it inside one of the yellow bubble wrap envelopes so I blame the shipping service. I don't think they would have send it like that.
Everything else was in good condition and the game looks fun for the few mins I played, but the condition I received it in is "acceptable" at best due to the shape of the steel box.

[quote name='Caoz']Yes the one where I rolled the dice to see if I could get good codes. Lesson learned. Codes were used and it has a pretty significant bend in the part of the case were it folds to open, right in the middle. The sent it inside one of the yellow bubble wrap envelopes so I blame the shipping service. I don't think they would have send it like that.
Everything else was in good condition and the game looks fun for the few mins I played, but the condition I received it in is "acceptable" at best due to the shape of the steel box.[/QUOTE]

Hmm. Since it might actually be relevant, who was the carrier for your order?

[quote name='BigPoeticCanine']Hmm. Since it might actually be relevant, who was the carrier for your order?[/QUOTE]

My friends at UPS. I already left packaging feedback at amazon. they should have sent it in a cardboard envelope me thinks.

[quote name='Caoz']My friends at UPS. I already left packaging feedback at amazon. they should have sent it in a cardboard envelope me thinks.[/QUOTE]

Hmm. I don't even know anymore, because the last two bubble-envelopes I got from UPS, the games inside were pretty messed up. LaserShip has never given me this problem. However, I literally just got my Ninja Gaiden Sigma via UPS in a bubble-envelope and it's pristine. So, yeah, that's where I stand...

[quote name='HydroX']Got my "very good" 320 GB Uncharted 3 PS3 Bundle and it looked as if I bought it at the retail store. The only "iffy" thing if that, was that it looked like one of the flaps came unglued on the side of the outer slip cover, so they taped that together, but otherwise it's brand spanking new. Very happy with the purchase as it only cost me $195.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I wanted to get the "very good" but the "like new" one was the only one left. My bundle had several layers of tape on the flaps and had stickers all over the box (I guess they were warehouse stickers?). Everything looks and is working perfectly. As far as I can tell, everything was brand new. Am also very happy with my purchase. I can finally retire my old Phat PS3 before it dies on me (or maybe just use it as a bluray player for the other room/give it to my GF as a bluray player, haha).

Just got a copy of Like New Dark Sector that I ordered a few days ago. Microsoft seal intact on the side. Tiny crack in the bottom of the case, guess thats why it was on warehouse for $3.

[quote name='edson13']vitas![/QUOTE]
Yeah I was just gonna post that lol. There are wifi and first edition bundles. I went with one if the bundles

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back