Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
So i just bought FIFA 12. I need some sort of memory card to save up just for this game? Please say no.

BTW there are only 5 more Wifi 187 Vitas

Took me a while to push the button, but I bit on the vita. Don't see it dropping below $200, and if you include tax that's almost $80 I'm saving. Hope its in good shape.

[quote name='DaShaka']Amazing how this game has retained its value for so long. Can't wait to purchase it on the cheap.[/QUOTE]

It's amazing.

I originally thought they were going too over the top with SR3 but it's awesome.

It's completely worth full retail.
Considering I'd only give that endorsement to around 5 of last years titles.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']It's amazing.

I originally thought they were going too over the top with SR3 but it's awesome.

It's completely worth full retail.
Considering I'd only give that endorsement to around 5 of last years titles.[/QUOTE]

Does it have any god mod cheats?

I'm looking for sandbox games with that option.

Had fun with Crackdown 1 and 2 with that.

Sometimes I feel like going on rampages, without worrying about the AI hot on my ass.

It was a bit disappointing not to see any of this in GTAIV and Just Cause 2, not that they changed my experience in anyway though. Excellent games

[quote name='ral1121']Does it have any god mod cheats?

I'm looking for sandbox games with that option.

Had fun with Crackdown 1 and 2 with that.

Sometimes I feel like going on rampages, without worrying about the AI hot on my ass.

It was a bit disappointing not to see any of this in GTAIV and Just Cause 2, not that they changed my experience in anyway though. Excellent games[/QUOTE]

http://www.cheatcc.com/xbox360/saintsrow3cheatscodes.html

Well, I've wanted a Vita so bad... but now I'm unsure. If I pull the trigger, I'll just have a Vita sitting here. None of the games interest me ATM.

Is the $187 WiFi like new the cheapest it has been in AWD?

[quote name='Capocci 007']Well, I've wanted a Vita so bad... but now I'm unsure. If I pull the trigger, I'll just have a Vita sitting here. None of the games interest me ATM.

Is the $187 WiFi like new the cheapest it has been in AWD?[/QUOTE]

$162 for the Wifi is the cheapest i believe.

WOW, havent been on this thread lately or CAG in general because of moving. didnt know vitas went that cheap. i might have to get one just for UC. but then again, im broke as a joke :(

[quote name='Capocci 007']Well, I've wanted a Vita so bad... but now I'm unsure. If I pull the trigger, I'll just have a Vita sitting here. None of the games interest me ATM.

Is the $187 WiFi like new the cheapest it has been in AWD?[/QUOTE]

Probably the main reason I haven't bought one. The library is complete garbage imo outside of Uncharted, which is overpriced.

[quote name='david12795']WOW, havent been on this thread lately or CAG in general because of moving. didnt know vitas went that cheap. i might have to get one just for UC. but then again, im broke as a joke :([/QUOTE]

Well hey i figured it out, got one, and Im probably broker than you! heh.

when ya don't have enough sell shit! I say try and get it.

[quote name='kevgret']Looks like the vitas are rolling in..

I could get one of these for $99 with some credit but I still haven't pulled the trigger.. I like the tech but just haven't felt the need to get one..

anyone else feel this way?[/QUOTE]

The system is basically a portable ps3 with touchscreens. There are a few games right now that will keep you enticed but once the big guns start showing up there is really no reason for people to be hesitant.

These are the prices some of you have been waiting for, I know I would swoop one up right now if I already didn't have one. If you would rather take your chances and wait for a better line up of games then just wait. A lot of you know how AWD deals work so I'm sure we will see another spike in the future especially around the holidays.

I bit on the Like New Forza 4 that was listed earlier so I figured I should pay it forward and do some searching for some interesting games :D

:ps3: DiRT 3- Like New- 20.00
:ps3: NCAA Football 12- Like New- 33.16 (NCAA 13 comes out in July though)
:ps3: Twisted Metal- Like New- 44.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate edition- Like New- 37.49 Good- 32.49
:ps3: Soul Calibur V- Like New- 38.79
:ps3: 80 GB Fat- Good- 205.85 (The more I look at this the more I realize it just caught my eye because I've never seen one haha)
:ps3: TEKKEN Hybrid Limited Edition- Very Good- 41.99
:360:Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary- Good- 23.30
:gc: Gamecube Console Platinum : Like New- 59.43 (would bite on this if I had more money :()

[quote name='skiizim']The system is basically a portable ps3 with touchscreens. There are a few games right now that will keep you enticed but once the big guns start showing up there is really no reason for people to be hesitant.

These are the prices some of you have been waiting for, I know I would swoop one up right now if I already didn't have one. If you would rather take your chances and wait for a better line up of games then just wait. A lot of you know how AWD deals work so I'm sure we will see another spike in the future especially around the holidays.[/QUOTE]

If people are debating about buying a Vita from AWD, but aren't sure because not enough games yet, then by all means WAIT.

They will keep popping up here on Amazon Warehouse Deals. After the Vita price drops later this year, they will likely be in the $120 - $140 range on warehouse deals.

[quote name='Survivalism']I don't know if it means anything, but my Buybacks already has a bunch of used Vitas.[/QUOTE]

What are buybacks?

[quote name='PocketIguodala']I bit on the Like New Forza 4 that was listed earlier so I figured I should pay it forward and do some searching for some interesting games :D

:ps3: DiRT 3- Like New- 20.00
:ps3: NCAA Football 12- Like New- 33.16 (NCAA 13 comes out in July though)
:ps3: Twisted Metal- Like New- 44.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate edition- Like New- 37.49 Good- 32.49
:ps3: Soul Calibur V- Like New- 38.79
:ps3: 80 GB Fat- Good- 205.85 (The more I look at this the more I realize it just caught my eye because I've never seen one haha)
:ps3: TEKKEN Hybrid Limited Edition- Very Good- 41.99
:360:Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary- Good- 23.30
:gc: Gamecube Console Platinum : Like New- 59.43 (would bite on this if I had more money :()[/QUOTE]

I found a 60 gb ps3 during novemember last year for 99.99 plus tax at pawnshop. I was so happy that day. I still use that Playstation 3 to this day.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']Well hey i figured it out, got one, and Im probably broker than you! heh.

when ya don't have enough sell shit! I say try and get it.[/QUOTE]

well technically i can afford it. but im already in debt with student loans. plus i have to pay rent and groceries. :cry:

ill wait a few more months.

[quote name='Vampirepanda']I found a 60 gb ps3 during novemember last year for 99.99 plus tax at pawnshop. I was so happy that day. I still use that Playstation 3 to this day.[/QUOTE]

Good lord that is a sweet deal! :drool: I'm gonna need to go pawn shop hunting soon hehe :D

[quote name='Survivalism']I don't know if it means anything, but my Buybacks already has a bunch of used Vitas.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='confoosious']What are buybacks?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I'm wondering the same thing.[/QUOTE]He's talking about this place.

fuck buybacks! I had a problem with them once on eBay. I can't remember what I bought but I paid a good price for it and it was listed in "like new" condition and it arrived like if somebody used a grinder on it.

Unrelated: Who tagged this thread with "wang pics?" Now nobody will want to click on any of these links... :lol:

[quote name='Blade']Unrelated: Who tagged this thread with "wang pics?" Now nobody will want to click on any of these links... :lol:[/QUOTE]

LOL oh man never saw that before.

[quote name='Blade']Unrelated: Who tagged this thread with "wang pics?" Now nobody will want to click on any of these links... :lol:[/QUOTE]

IDK Who, but i think it's in reference to IATCG's sig. :lol:

[quote name='ilikegames']just wanted to make sure, but it's gonna be hit or miss with the online codes, right?[/QUOTE]

yeah pretty much. so far, i've only gotten used codes haha.

[quote name='HaloSucks']VITA FEB IN stock ( like new may come repackaged )
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...options=see-all-buying-options&condition=used

$263.00

GET IT BEFORE ITS GONE[/QUOTE]

I just got one a minute ago. It says it is back ordered until the 24th. The one click I had turned on helped. Time to turn it off.

Edit: Just canceled my order after reading a few pages back that there are more and more coming. I am actually interested on the cheapest I can get (wifi only). Not really interested on little deviants or the pouch.

I can't justify paying 263 for it. The only thing worthwhile is the 4 gig included. Little Deviants is practically worthless at this point to get rid of.

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Just cancelled my $187 Vita so expect to see one soon. I figured there is no good games at the moment besides Uncharted.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, hopefully it'll pop up soon because I'm pretty tired

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Just cancelled my $187 Vita so expect to see one soon. I figured there is no good games at the moment besides Uncharted.[/QUOTE]

NGS+, katamari, lumines, rayman, unit 13 and the show rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back