Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='darknight88']Are you serious? Then buying a FEB bundle is the way to go!

The only thing that worries me is to me a scratched Vita. Either the screen or the sides/back. Or some of those screen issues like black "botches" some users might encounter and send back to Amazon.

So is the FEB bundle worth it at $225 or so?[/QUOTE]

Sounds like it if you can sell the case for $60. Or if you value the case,card,and game enough to offset the extra cost.

[quote name='KtMack23']Does anyone have experience with express media? Are they pretty accurate with their used game condition?[/QUOTE]

Not at all.... Horrible experience buying boxed dvd sets from them.

Quick!

A Lumines out there...VG for 27.99. Says it may come repackaged...does this mean no original box, or what? I've seen a few over the last couple days, and they've all said this.

[quote name='KtMack23']Does anyone have experience with express media? Are they pretty accurate with their used game condition?[/QUOTE]

I've found their items to be in the exact same condition as anything from Warehouse Deals... in fact they sent me a factory sealed Xbox 360 game once that was supposed to be used (it had the original seal on the side and everything). There was no damage to the packaging, either.

[quote name='captaintek3304']Quick!

A Lumines out there...VG for 27.99. Says it may come repackaged...does this mean no original box, or what? I've seen a few over the last couple days, and they've all said this.[/QUOTE]

I don't think thats what it means, but it's possible. I know I've ordered items that have said that and have received the item complete. In fact my skyrim came with the map.

"Small cut on item case" means on the box.. right? Assuming that is the only flaw listed in the "Vita - Very Good" the Vita itself shouldn't have any problems?

[quote name='doodofdoods']I don't think thats what it means, but it's possible. I know I've ordered items that have said that and have received the item complete. In fact my skyrim came with the map.[/QUOTE]

Alright, thanks. I let it go for now. I have 4 Vita games, and all I've touched so far is Hot Shots. Can't put it down, and I have no desire to play anything else. I'll just wait on this one.

Do I have to pay to ship an item back to Wherehouse Deals? I know there's a 30 day return policy but I don't know if I have to pay shipping to return it.

I picked up a good condition PS3 slim and am not happy with its condition. The system is really scuffed up and all of its ports are really dusty. I didn't get a great deal on it and I would just rather return it and wait for a better conditioned system or just get somethng new.

If it's not in the conditioned that was described, you can return it on amazon's dime.

If you simply don't like it/want it anymore, you pay for it.

fuck, now Amazon says my 32 GB card that I bought for 74 bucks is out of stock and they do not have any idea when it will be back in stock.and the funny thing is that people bought the same card today for 65 bucks.

[quote name='Davivascaino']fuck, now Amazon says my 32 GB card that I bought for 74 bucks is out of stock and they do not have any idea when it will be back in stock.and the funny thing is that people bought the same card today for 65 bucks.[/QUOTE]

Cancel and wait for the next one...

[quote name='zizo79']Cancel and wait for the next one...[/QUOTE]

I think I will end up buying at best buy and use some reward zone certificates I have.I am dying toplay my vita and I can't, and I do not know when I can score another card from awd.

[quote name='Davivascaino']fuck, now Amazon says my 32 GB card that I bought for 74 bucks is out of stock and they do not have any idea when it will be back in stock.and the funny thing is that people bought the same card today for 65 bucks.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me with amazon canceling my order due to stock issues. I had to wait another week before the 32 GB appeared again on AWD. It's been more than a week now since I got my like new vita and I can't even play it since Sony decided the memory card is mandatory to boot up Rayman Origins.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']$155 + 3.99 Used-Like New

Wifi Vita... Just launched, though...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1332471699&sr=8-2&condition=used[/QUOTE]
I bought one (that's my price and the Vita model I wanted, and I had about $40 AMZ credit), and while I'm a little worried about the just-launched seller, he does have more than one to sell--7 when I placed my order.

Amazon has my back, though. Now to start praying. :pray:

EDIT: I just noticed that the seller ships from North Carolina, which is pretty close to where I live. Assuming he ships within the next business day, I might see the Vita on my doorstep sometime in the middle of next week. :D If I'm the first to get this Vita, I'll post with an update.

[quote name='Vigilante']I bought one (that's my price and the Vita model I wanted, and I had about $40 AMZ credit), and while I'm a little worried about the just-launched seller, he does have more than one to sell--7 when I placed my order.

Amazon has my back, though. Now to start praying. :pray:[/QUOTE]

I bought one too.

[quote name='Vigilante']I bought one (that's my price and the Vita model I wanted, and I had about $40 AMZ credit), and while I'm a little worried about the just-launched seller, he does have more than one to sell--7 when I placed my order.

Yup, buy first, can always return if it's not what you wanted. I guess this means my RPG collection will have to wait a few months before i can continue my quest again.

Damn you Amazon!!!

You can have faith on Amazon all you want, but this Sale is not being fulfilled by Amazon.

The seller cannot spell properly, and has 'overstock' of an Electronic item that just hit the market?
Unless you really want a headache, I don't see the point of ordering from that fool.

Looks like he has more than 20 now b/c it says "in stock." Usually only says that when stock is >20. Think you'd be safer with a CC purchase, better chance on getting your money back I think.

Edit 2: Looks like he is sold out now (11:20pm ET)

[quote name='dragonjud']You can have faith on Amazon all you want, but this Sale is not being fulfilled by Amazon.

The seller cannot spell properly, and has 'overstock' of an Electronic item that just hit the market?
Unless you really want a headache, I don't see the point of ordering from that fool.[/QUOTE]

I put it on a CC. A quick call there and they'll reverse the charges if anything goes sour.

[quote name='dragonjud']You can have faith on Amazon all you want, but this Sale is not being fulfilled by Amazon.

Unless you really want a headache, I don't see the point of ordering from that fool.[/QUOTE]I realized that the item wasn't being fulfilled by Amazon; I was referring to the "A-to-z Safe Buying Guarantee", so if this turns out to be a big scam, Amazon should be able to kick that seller off the site and refund our money. I also used the Amazon Store Card for the after-GC balance (~$110), so this purchase isn't tied to my bank account.

It looks like his listing's gone, anyhow.

Yeah it's a great deal if you get one but please don't leave neg feedback if it turns out to be a listing error.

Don't be that guy.

Just got a shipping confirmation for the Very Good Vita Wifi I ordered earlier. Should arrive tomorrow since I paid for 1 day shipping. Will update on the condition once I get home from work.

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']I'm assuming all 20 of those Vita's were bought on MSRP to be sold for a loss by a no name seller right?[/QUOTE]

Those who got in can always dream, cant we?? :)

Well I guess I'll go on and order the 320 GB Move Bundle,The Uncharted 3 Bundle ,And the BF 250 GB Xbox:lol:

I call bullshit I stay in SC close to NC and not even a country person this stupid to sell these for so low on the internet just because they cant move stock

they just had a warehouse deal for the vita for 187 from amazon and i put it in my cart but i took to long to ponder the purchase and now it's gone. this sucks.

[quote name='letskissthesky']they just had a warehouse deal for the vita for 187 from amazon and i put it in my cart but i took to long to ponder the purchase and now it's gone. this sucks.[/QUOTE]

tip for the future: use one-click next time. You'll have about a half-hour to cancel the order if you don't want it.

[quote name='doodofdoods']tip for the future: use one-click next time. You'll have about a half-hour to cancel the order if you don't want it.[/QUOTE]

I took one click off my account after one time I accidentally ordered jade empire for 100 bucks on my phone. Haha.

[quote name='letskissthesky']I took one click off my account after one time I accidentally ordered jade empire for 100 bucks on my phone. Haha.[/QUOTE]

Lol, what a great game. We need a sequel! Don't know if it's worth $100 though.

[quote name='doodofdoods']tip for the future: use one-click next time. You'll have about a half-hour to cancel the order if you don't want it.[/QUOTE]

Good idea. I've never used the 1 click button.

[quote name='letskissthesky']I took one click off my account after one time I accidentally ordered jade empire for 100 bucks on my phone. Haha.[/QUOTE]

hah, yeah I bought something I thought was free on my kindle last week. Fortunately, it was only .99.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Good idea. I've never used the 1 click button.[/QUOTE]

It comes in Handy for AWD type situations.

I should turn it off though now that I am done,

Don't want to go through a similar situation as posted above..

[quote name='letskissthesky']warehouse deals has like new vitas wifi for 187 right now. just grabbed one.[/QUOTE]

also it's backordered but ships in about a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back