Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='adriley313']I didn't see this in the OP and maybe can be added.
Can I use Amazon Payments for AWD stuff?[/QUOTE]

wubwubwubwubwub When in doubt, try it out. wubwubwubwubwub

(For the next 24 hours all my posts will be in dubspeak. Or not, i just think that line makes for a sweet dubstep sample.)

[quote name='adriley313']I didn't see this in the OP and maybe can be added.
Can I use Amazon Payments for AWD stuff?[/QUOTE]

Nope, just convert your Amazon Payments money into Amazon Gift Cards

[quote name='mrclutch']I see 40 inch LCDs for just over $400 pretty often. I would have to say tis isn't a great deal.[/QUOTE]

I bought this TV from Walmart about 1.5 years ago refurbished for $429.99 + Tax. It's a good TV, but a soundbar is recommended. Price-wise, you might be able to do better by watching the front page on slickdeals, but quality wise the TV is pretty good. Not amazing, but for most non-videophiles (including myself) the TV is ideal.

[quote name='KtMack23']Is this a good deal on a tv?

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-40PFL...77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1333933702&sr=1-40[/QUOTE]

I bought this TV from Walmart about 1.5 years ago refurbished for $429.99 + Tax. It's a good TV, but a soundbar is recommended. Price-wise, you might be able to do better by watching the front page on slickdeals, but quality wise the TV is pretty good. Not amazing, but for most non-videophiles (including myself) the TV is ideal.

Debated the on (VG) Vita for $175 and didn't pull the trigger. I would love a deal, but w/o seeing pics or a nice detailed list of what makes that particular one VG, I don't think I'm gonna go for it. I guess I'm just toooo picky and figured, "only" $75 more will get you a brand new one....

[quote name='KrisMKX']Debated the on (VG) Vita for $175 and didn't pull the trigger. I would love a deal, but w/o seeing pics or a nice detailed list of what makes that particular one VG, I don't think I'm gonna go for it. I guess I'm just toooo picky and figured, "only" $75 more will get you a brand new one....[/QUOTE]

Most $175 vitas have been received in great condition. You can always send it back if it's beat up..

[quote name='KrisMKX']Debated the on (VG) Vita for $175 and didn't pull the trigger. I would love a deal, but w/o seeing pics or a nice detailed list of what makes that particular one VG, I don't think I'm gonna go for it. I guess I'm just toooo picky and figured, "only" $75 more will get you a brand new one....[/QUOTE]

My "Good" was essentially brand new, as were most others.

[quote name='psuedo98']My "Good" was essentially brand new, as were most others.[/QUOTE]
then why did AWD consider it GOOD? beat up box?

As i get my GOOD vita wifi today from AWD :D

Mine was also classed as good from AWD and seemed almost brand new, box was perfect as well but obviously had been opened. The console it self however seemed brand new, if not used less than once.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Nope, just convert your Amazon Payments money into Amazon Gift Cards[/QUOTE]

Yes it can, I use my Amazon Payments balance all the time! It works on anything fulfilled by Amazon

I bought 4 3G vita bundle all described as Good, and 3 out of 4 looks brand new despite the fact that it has been opened. One has light scratches on the back but barely noticeable.

Did all you guys who just responded about the getting the GOOD vitas, does it include box and all documentation? I have OCD about everything being complete as it was new....

[quote name='kouleefoh']I bought 4 3G vita bundle all described as Good, and 3 out of 4 looks brand new despite the fact that it has been opened. One has light scratches on the back but barely noticeable.[/QUOTE]

You bought 4? Did you resell them or something?

some new games just went up, picked up jak HD collection and tales of the Abyss 3d for $30 each
also there was a 250 Gb 360 kinect bundle for 128.74! I missed it :(

edit again, the 360 kinect bundle came back and I snagged it! it's like new, awesome!

[quote name='benjam138']Does anyone come here for the wang pics or am I the only one?[/QUOTE]
Your obviously not following your own advice!:cool:

[quote name='Donkey132']some new games just went up, picked up jak HD collection and tales of the Abyss 3d for $30 each

edit again, the 360 kinect bundle came back and I snagged it! it's like new, awesome![/QUOTE]

wait, you got a 250gb 360 kinect for $128.74. I just jizzed a little bit.

[quote name='Donkey132']some new games just went up, picked up jak HD collection and tales of the Abyss 3d for $30 each

edit again, the 360 kinect bundle came back and I snagged it! it's like new, awesome![/QUOTE]

Wait is that typo? Haha that's a crazy good price.

[quote name='romodome']wait, you got a 250gb 360 kinect for $128.74. I just jizzed a little bit.[/QUOTE]
yep :D

360.jpg

[quote name='Donkey132']yep :D[/QUOTE]

Wow, great find. Somehow I am jealous, yet I don't even want an Xbox!

Were you scoping one out for a while? Or just a random OMGWTFBBQ purchase?

[quote name='blinknot4']Wow, great find. Somehow I am jealous, yet I don't even want an Xbox!

Were you scoping one out for a while? Or just a random OMGWTFBBQ purchase?[/QUOTE]
it was an OMGWTFBBQ moment. When I first clicked it there was none available but when I refreshed it was there and I 1 clicked as fast as I could lol. Guess I'm gonna have to sell my elite and a kinect now.

[quote name='Donkey132']it was an OMGWTFBBQ moment. When I first clicked it there was none available but when I refreshed it was there and I 1 clicked as fast as I could lol. Guess I'm gonna have to sell my elite and a kinect now.[/QUOTE]

God damn, I am proud I figured out OMGWTFBBQ. It took me days to figure out ymmv or B&M meant.

OMGWTFBBQ_ OH MY GOD WHAT THE fuck BETTER BUY QUICK, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='romodome']God damn, I am proud I figured out OMGWTFBBQ. It took me days to figure out ymmv or B&M meant.

OMGWTFBBQ_ OH MY GOD WHAT THE F*** (how do you make this shaqfu)BETTER BUY QUICK, right?[/QUOTE]

Just type fuck and it shows up as fuck...um...type the word out...fuck...this is just confusing now...god fucking damnit

[quote name='romodome']God damn, I am proud I figured out OMGWTFBBQ. It took me days to figure out ymmv or B&M meant.

OMGWTFBBQ_ OH MY GOD WHAT THE F*** (how do you make this shaqfu)BETTER BUY QUICK, right?[/QUOTE]

No its
Oh My Goodness What The Fack Barbeque Sauce

[quote name='captaintek3304']Just type fuck and it shows up as fuck...um...type the word out...fuck...this is just confusing now...god fucking damnit[/QUOTE]

fuck, It didnt work the first time I did it, probably has the parenthesis connected to fuck and it took it as fuck(...no, I saw the word fuck the first time I did it,cant replicate it.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Someone just sniped a copy of :360: The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings. That came up briefly and before I could look it up, it was gone. :([/QUOTE]
curious as its still a week out from release.
Did you catch the price and quality?

[quote name='KrisMKX']Did all you guys who just responded about the getting the GOOD vitas, does it include box and all documentation? I have OCD about everything being complete as it was new....[/QUOTE]

Yep, mine had everything, I don't think any of the documentation was even opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back