Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Techman16']Ya, I really don't like the direction this thread has been taken in the last couple of weeks...[/QUOTE]

tumblrlqywxqmf8m1qgykhb.gif
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Was there ever a ratchet and clank quest for booty retail version released in usa?

So, fellow CAGs, should a "very good" condition of SFxT come with the outer box, the arcade cabinet piggy bank, and the artbook? I just got my copy without those items, and am going to return it either way, but was wondering if I should be expecting these things for the condition I got it for, or if I should expect the items for a "like new" condition instead. Thanks.

EDIT: Not going to dispute the condition with amazon btw, 'cause that would be kinda douchey
EDIT 2: The special edition, not the normal one, sorry

[quote name='HydroX']The $187 sat there for quite some time. As well as the $162. I almost grabbed the 162 but decided against it.... for now.[/QUOTE]
If i can get myself another GOOD wifi vita for $162, ill bite. :D

[quote name='HakaHina']So, fellow CAGs, should a "very good" condition of SFxT come with the outer box, the arcade cabinet piggy bank, and the artbook? I just got my copy without those items, and am going to return it either way, but was wondering if I should be expecting these things for the condition I got it for, or if I should expect the items for a "like new" condition instead. Thanks.

EDIT: Not going to dispute the condition with amazon btw, 'cause that would be kinda douchey
EDIT 2: The special edition, not the normal one, sorry[/QUOTE]

It should according to their guidelines for a video game to qualify for "very good" condition. It does happen with special editions though. They don't seem to always notice/care. "Like new" sometimes means it comes with nothing extra and "acceptable" can sometimes still come with everything.

[quote name='TheNeck']If i can get myself another GOOD wifi vita for $162, ill bite. :D[/QUOTE]

Same here, I'm still searching for my first. :D

[quote name='knightsdwn']Picked up a LN limited edition for $10.65 a couple weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

I got one of those, awesome price. The Limited Edition extras are amazing, one of the best I've seen.

What's the consensus on FF X-2? People snagging it? Didn't jump on the BB deal since I would've had to buy the coupon and pay tax. It would just sit in my backlog particularly since I still have to play XIII...but the temptation is always there .

Just received my LN Vita today. It came with the AR Cards and manuals except the usb cable/adapter. I was offered a $56.25 refund for the mistake on their part. Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase.

[quote name='Kronic1218']What's the consensus on FF X-2? People snagging it? Didn't jump on the BB deal since I would've had to buy the coupon and pay tax. It would just sit in my backlog particularly since I still have to play XIII...but the temptation is always there .[/QUOTE]

Should definitely buy more games to sit on your shelf

Shake N' Bake;9537654]Just received my LN Vita today. It came with the AR Cards and manuals except the usb cable/adapter. I was offered a $56.25 refund for the mistake on their part. Overall said:
so your price was 130? after refund

wonder how they came up with that werid number... i think you can get that part for like 10 or 15 at target

[quote name='slidecage']so your price was 130? after refund

wonder how they came up with that werid number... i think you can get that part for like 10 or 15 at target[/QUOTE]
I think they usually give you 30% discount.

[quote name='HakaHina']So, fellow CAGs, should a "very good" condition of SFxT come with the outer box, the arcade cabinet piggy bank, and the artbook? I just got my copy without those items, and am going to return it either way, but was wondering if I should be expecting these things for the condition I got it for, or if I should expect the items for a "like new" condition instead. Thanks.

EDIT 2: The special edition, not the normal one, sorry[/QUOTE]

Whenever I buy CEs in Good or above condition, I expect all major elements of the item (except for DLC or anything downloadable) to be there. Now the condition of said items may vary, but I would have no problem returning (or hitting up CSR for an additional discount) if any major elements of a CE/SE were missing. Luckily, I've ordered quite a few and never had a problem.

In your case, I could see your Very Good SE not having the outer box only if the description said "Item may come repackaged" or something like that when you bought it. As for the Piggy Bank and Artbook, I would definitely be expecting those in a Very Good condition CE/SE.

I don't think you're being unreasonable if you send a polite e-mail (or chat) with CSR noting the items that weren't included with your purchase. If they offer you an additional discount and it's a number that you're comfortable with, take it. If not, just send the item back. That's by far the best thing about AWD for me: there's virtually no risk with these purchases. If you're not satisfied for any reason, send it back.

is there any benefit to getting the 3G Vita over the Wifi Vita? I mean besides getting an 8gb memory card. I don't plan to use the 3G (already pay for internet on my phone). Just wondering because someone on craigslist is selling 24 (yes 24) 3G Vitas for $210 each brand new sealed but I already ordered my Wifi Vita from AWD

[quote name='Kronic1218']What's the consensus on FF X-2? People snagging it? Didn't jump on the BB deal since I would've had to buy the coupon and pay tax. It would just sit in my backlog particularly since I still have to play XIII...but the temptation is always there .[/QUOTE]

If the prospects of getting the Novella version New for $21.xx (that's including coupon/mag and tax) weren't enough to get you to pull the trigger, then I'd probably just hold off for now. No point in buying a Used version of the game for more money just to have it sit in your backlog. Eventually, you'll probably see it for $20 new somewhere anyway.

Although, to be fair, this is coming from someone who has zero interest in the game, doesn't plan on playing it at all, and still bought the PS3 Novella version during the BB sale just because I have a lotta credit there and thought it was a pretty good deal...

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']is there any benefit to getting the 3G Vita over the Wifi Vita? I mean besides getting an 8gb memory card. I don't plan to use the 3G (already pay for internet on my phone). Just wondering because someone on craigslist is selling 24 (yes 24) 3G Vitas for $210 each brand new sealed but I already ordered my Wifi Vita from AWD[/QUOTE]

None that I can think of. I think 8gb card is the main reason why people go for the 3g model.

Play through Final Fantasy XIII first. It is much longer, and more polished. In fact, think of the two games the same as you would for FFX and FFX-2. The epic adventure, and then the crazy spin off.

That said, XIII-2 is a very enjoyable little RPG. It's just I think for anyone to really have a good time with it, they should familiarize themselves with the original game first. The continued story doesn't make any damn sense, but it's nice being familiar with the locales and characters, and the overall personality of the world. XIII-2 will regularly be ~$20 by the time you finish the original game.

And I've got a nifty review for XIII-2 in my signature if you're still curious.

Hope that saved you money. But if you do eventually pick it up, make sure to get the Mass Effect armor DLC =]

you can watch videos or read wiki's to get the story. almost every review out there says FF13-2 is far better than FF13 in almost every regard. FF13 is more likely to turn someone away from the games if anything.

[quote name='CAGALICIOUS']Expecting to see some new deals....

Instead it's pages on pages of boring conversation.

Come on guys.[/QUOTE]

You're right.. we should make a new thread for boring conversation.

Come on guys.[/QUOTE]

Go do it yourself ass hat. This has to be one of the most entitled posts I've ever read. If you want a deal go browse the warehouse yourself, nobody has to do anything for you.

[quote name='KtMack23']Go do it yourself ass hat. This has to be one of the most entitled posts I've ever read. If you want a deal go browse the warehouse yourself, nobody has to do anything for you.[/QUOTE]

I am not sure I see entitlement in his post...is it whiny? Yes but this thread really is supposed to be about posting deals found. Not sure why you think it "entitlement" to expect deals posted on a deals thread.

Come on guys.[/QUOTE]

Contribute.

Come on guys.[/QUOTE]

:drool:

Quit your bitchin' and find some yourself. You act as if it is someone's job to post these deals.

why is this thread under deals? its just bunch of boring conversations that covers up other great deal threads. send it to the graveyard.

[quote name='ancientbarb']why is this thread under deals? its just bunch of boring conversations that covers up other great deal threads. send it to the graveyard.[/QUOTE]

Graveyard? Amidst the conversations people do post some freakin' great deals on occasion. It used to be more of a constant deal thread, but it's not a dead deal, yo.

[quote name='ancientbarb']why is this thread under deals? its just bunch of boring conversations that covers up other great deal threads. send it to the graveyard.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='plus1zero']Graveyard? Amidst the conversations people do post some freakin' great deals on occasion. It used to be more of a constant deal thread, but it's not a dead deal, yo.[/QUOTE]

I think it was sarcasm.

AW is a little understocked lately and a tad overpriced from what we have seen in the past at least in my opinion. Deals are popping up a few at a time instead of by the dozens when the prices are low all across the warehouse. But I am not complaining, it only takes a couple minutes to page through the top 15 or so Xbox360 and PS3 searches sorted by relevance to find any eye catching deals. I come to this thread to see anything that I might of missed on an earlier search, but I enjoy it just as much for the banter.

But I agree, I've been a longtime lurker and people have become much more whiny and have a sense of entitlement or things being owed to them. They almost expect to just see deals specifically for them with their name printed on it on the last page. How dare you guys hold conversations that don't pertain to them that take precious seconds out of their day... Give me a break. The time some people spend complaining they could of easily done the "legwork" themselves.

Anyways I felt I lurked for long enough and hope I can contribute to this awesome thread in the future. Those you of you who post here regularly thanks for turning me onto AWD in the past and helping me score some awesome deals. My backlog thanks you but my wifey and bank account do not ;)

[quote name='Junkyard Dawg']How dare you guys hold conversations that don't pertain to them that take precious seconds out of their day... Give me a break. The time some people spend complaining they could of easily done the "legwork" themselves.
[/QUOTE]

Its not about people being lazy. This thread is constantly in the top of the front page on a "deal" section. If people check only to see its bunch of unrelated posts, its a waste of time. This thread occasionally gets warned by the Mods to focus more on posting deals rather than discussing off topic stuff.

what's more funny is that people were mad or jealous one of the two that people were posting vitas and how theirs arrived and now that theres a thread for that people just come post random shit here like this is a OTT at least the vita talk was connected to AWD like I said I knew this thread was going to shit when everybody started crying about seeing all the vita post at least other deals were getting posted in the midst go through the last 5 pages and see how many deals have been posted

Damn it guys! We would be seeing more action if Vita deals were still posted on this thread. :booty: /sarcasm

It'll pick up, AWD has been a little slow, haven't seen anything good myself yet.

But why do people bitch about this, Is that part of the deal too or something? Can't some of you skip the pages or skim through them and only stop when you see a link to a AWD deal?

Passed on a 16 gb Vita card for $35 last night. Wondering if I should've just grabbed that and a wifi instead of waiting for a 3G bundle with 8 gb card.

[quote name='HydroX']Passed on a 16 gb Vita card for $35 last night. Wondering if I should've just grabbed that and a wifi instead of waiting for a 3G bundle with 8 gb card.[/QUOTE]

for 35 dollars?!
Than again, you already have a 8gb so unless you are downloading up and down in the store

[quote name='cRodz']for 35 dollars?!
Than again, you already have a 8gb so unless you are downloading up and down in the store[/QUOTE]

8gb is more then enough NOW but wait a year when there are 30 to 40 games that demand a 1gb or more to play then you will need more

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back