Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
That was me. The 187$ Vita.

Hoever. I cancelled. I decided I'm not bending over for the proprietary PSP Vita memory cards.Screw that. I'll wait till the cards come within reason or someone figures out an adapter. Its not just a Vita you gotta pay for a way! overpriced card too. Anyhoo, it'll be coming back up I'd imagine.

[quote name='shadowkast']send it to Sony. Turn around time is a week and they'll send you a 160 gig slim that is refurbished for $99-130, no questions asked[/QUOTE]

Can this work for the PS Vita too? Just yesterday i dropped it :cry: and the screen is all messed up.

[quote name='mr_top_hat']Can this work for the PS Vita too? Just yesterday i dropped it :cry: and the screen is all messed up.[/QUOTE]

wouldnt that be covered by the warr. maybe not ...

2 copies of Like New MLB 12 the show for PS3 back up. Had to bite this time, assuming nearest sale would be $39.99. Sorry no link.

[quote name='ijustw1n']2 copies of Like New MLB 12 the show for PS3 back up. Had to bite this time, assuming nearest sale would be $39.99. Sorry no link.[/QUOTE]

just returned a like new that didn't have the online pass they got it back thursday wondering if one of these copies is it

[quote name='Rockinjs']just returned a like new that didn't have the online pass they got it back thursday wondering if one of these copies is it[/QUOTE]

Could be but it just went up this morning because Ive been diligently checking since I passed on it last time. I never play online, mostly rtts or franchise so I'll be happy either way.

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']i wonder if sony is going to do a redesign on it like they did with the psp. it is such a nice product, it is hard to imagine them improving on it. maybe a ps vita slim ? :whistle2:|

i actually wouldn't mind getting a version without the touch-back panel for a lower price.[/QUOTE]

There's quite a few games that use that feature. I don't think they would mayor a version without that feature because you'd have some dummy calling and complaining to Sony or back in the game store completing because said hasn't didn't work. I think there's about five titles that use the feature right now. I'm positive more will come out eventually.

[quote name='ijustw1n']2 copies of Like New MLB 12 the show for PS3 back up. Had to bite this time, assuming nearest sale would be $39.99. Sorry no link.[/QUOTE]
I picked up the other copy. And I don't play online as well so no use for the online pass. Couldn't care less for an accurate roster.

[quote name='Bankotsu']I picked up the other copy. And I don't play online as well so no use for the online pass. Couldn't care less for an accurate roster.[/QUOTE]

I sent mine in and all i did was crack it open. Still waiting for the credit, so there should be another one in the mix soon. It finally moved to processing today from last Wednesday.

Finally got my $194 Vita 3G/Wifi Bundle in today. Box was beat up and scuffed pretty bad, and it initially sounded like everything was shaking around loose in there, but everything was fine. Vita looked untouched, but had the 8 GB card inside. Upon system startup, everything seemed to go fine for what I saw. System setup screen came up, but apparently PSN is down today (go figure) so I won't be able to test out any games on it until late tonight.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']My description is exactly what amazon listed on a like new copy of El Shaddai
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...options=see-all-buying-options&condition=used

No one is debating on what the description of like new is, what is inconsistent is the reality of their like new items.

I would much rather pay $3 more and guarantee myself a brand new sealed copy then try to nickle and dime and perhaps get what I want. It's one thing to be cheap and shop smart, it's another to be cheap to the point where saving a dollar or two makes you miss out on quality.[/QUOTE]

agreed!!

Don't really think PSvita from warehouse could be that bad since it's not long after release.:booty:
CqAGq

[quote name='zaradean']Don't really think PSvita from warehouse could be that bad since it's not long after release.:booty:
qr5K6
[/QUOTE]

If you were a superhero, we'd have to call you the keen observer.

Seriously guys, how did we not think they wouldn't be in good shape since it hasn't been that long!!

Hey guys, I'm in the market for a good Wireless Headset for my nephews Xbox 360. He has $100 to spend on one since his last 2 $20.00 ones broke. Any suggestions on what to get?

My "good" $162 Vita came in. Flawless condition with no dead pixels. I think they bumped down the condition of it due to the box looking really beat up, but the contents inside were mint. AR cards were unopened.

My Vita came in and the box was beat up and nothing else came with it (AR Cards, charger). Can't tell if anything is wrong with it because I can't turn it on and I assume the battery is dead. There is no noticeable marks and I just bought a charger of Amazon and should have that tomorrow.

They said it was like new for $187 and was wondering should I complain about the condition if they would give me some money back. If nothing is wrong with the Vita, I want to keep it but I think i deserve some money back because it didn't include anything.

[quote name='jbug617']My Vita came in and the box was beat up and nothing else came with it (AR Cards, charger). Can't tell if anything is wrong with it because I can't turn it on and I assume the battery is dead. There is no noticeable marks and I just bought a charger of Amazon and should have that tomorrow.

They said it was like new for $187 and was wondering should I complain about the condition if they would give me some money back. If nothing is wrong with the Vita, I want to keep it but I think i deserve some money back because it didn't include anything.[/QUOTE]

I would return it.

[quote name='jbug617']My Vita came in and the box was beat up and nothing else came with it (AR Cards, charger). Can't tell if anything is wrong with it because I can't turn it on and I assume the battery is dead. There is no noticeable marks and I just bought a charger of Amazon and should have that tomorrow.

They said it was like new for $187 and was wondering should I complain about the condition if they would give me some money back. If nothing is wrong with the Vita, I want to keep it but I think i deserve some money back because it didn't include anything.[/QUOTE]

At the very least, get them to refund you the amount you paid for the charger (if there's nothing wrong with it and the battery just needed to be charged). If it doesn't work after you attempt charging it, return it. Probably should ask for an additional discount as well since there were other things missing.

Yeah I would return it, or see what kind of refund they will give you.

My used - good wifi vita i got from AWD i would have expected to be like yours, but not a like new one. It makes no sense why my good had everything with it, and a like new doesn't even have the charger with it, stupid AWD. Also mine was charged to around 75% when i got mine as well.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Hey guys, I'm in the market for a good Wireless Headset for my nephews Xbox 360. He has $100 to spend on one since his last 2 $20.00 ones broke. Any suggestions on what to get?[/QUOTE]

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list..._used?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&condition=used

I had these a year ago (sold them when I sold my first Xbox 360) and they were remarkable! Comfortable, durable, good looking, and amazing sound quality. I say jump on them while you can! :D

[quote name='TheNeck']Yeah I would return it, or see what kind of refund they will give you.

My used - good wifi vita i got from AWD i would have expected to be like yours, but not a like new one. It makes no sense why my good had everything with it, and a like new doesn't even have the charger with it, stupid AWD. Also mine was charged to around 75% when i got mine as well.[/QUOTE]

I would do that but I know how hard it is to get a Vita from AWD right now (I really don't trust the "Just Launched" all of sudden). If they were willing to send me another one that would be alright but I guess if I return I have to wait and see if another deal pops up.

[quote name='jbug617']I would do that but I know how hard it is to get a Vita from AWD right now (I really don't trust the "Just Launched" all of sudden). If they were willing to send me another one that would be alright but I guess if I return I have to wait and see if another deal pops up.[/QUOTE]

Send them an email regarding your situation. Don't ask for anything, just state that you are a bit dissatisfied. Most likely, you will get a response stating that they are willing to give you a refund of some sort that will more than enough cover the cost of your charger. You don't have to return it, they will give you something if you email them.

[quote name='ral1121']Send them an email regarding your situation. Don't ask for anything, just state that you are a bit dissatisfied. Most likely, you will get a response stating that they are willing to give you a refund of some sort that will more than enough cover the cost of your charger. You don't have to return it, they will give you something if you email them.[/QUOTE]
ral1121 is right, just do an IM chat with customer service, and see what they say.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/general-questions.html?ie=UTF8&skip=true

I would definitely complain. I got mine for that price and it included everything and my Vita looked brand new.

[quote name='shadowkast']send it to Sony. Turn around time is a week and they'll send you a 160 gig slim that is refurbished for $99-130, no questions asked[/QUOTE]

What timing, just turned on my ps3 wouldnt work, guess what. my three year old daughter stuck 3 blurays and a credit card it, it all came out, but now it wont read bluray players. So I checked it online, it does say $99, when you include shipping its probably goping to be about $120.00. Should I just sell it for parts and get one on amazon wherehouse for about $180.00 and sell the system on craigslist. I think I can get about $80 for the system with the controller? Not sure how good sony refurbs are?

[quote name='plus1zero']Ain't that the truth.[/QUOTE]

No, it's not. Gamestop's new games are sealed, Amazon's like new games aren't. And I know nobody knew Gamestop had sealed games, because they'd apparently rather just buy the blatantly-gutted display copy and then complain about how they were too dense to ask for a sealed one.

[quote name='Survivalism']No, it's not. Gamestop's new games are sealed, Amazon's like new games aren't. And I know nobody knew Gamestop had sealed games, because they'd apparently rather just buy the blatantly-gutted display copy and then complain about how they were too dense to ask for a sealed one.[/QUOTE]

And what if that GS only has one copy? Its gutted. Also, last time I checked GS lists the gutted games as new and sells them for a new price, amazon lists them as like new and lowers the price. If GS did what amazon did and sold then like new, far less people would complain.

My "Like New" Vita arrived today and aside from the beat up box it looks perfectly new and includes all the accessories, but the Vita is defective. The touch screen seems to have dead spots that are unresponsive most of the time. It took me a while to notice it because the majority of the screen works fine, but the bottom left corner where the "Cancel" and "Return" buttons appear almost never work. Sigh. So much for the bargain. Back to Amazon it goes.

[quote name='RedZeppelin']My "Like New" Vita arrived today and aside from the beat up box it looks perfectly new and includes all the accessories, but the Vita is defective. The touch screen seems to have dead spots that are unresponsive most of the time. It took me a while to notice it because the majority of the screen works fine, but the bottom left corner where the "Cancel" and "Return" buttons appear almost never work. Sigh. So much for the bargain. Back to Amazon it goes.[/QUOTE]

Someone here a few days ago mentioned a defective Vita screen and returned it. It didn't work in the same area you mentioned. I would complain hard core and be like "look I know someone bought this and returned it and you have the nerve to sell it again knowing it was returned due to being defective???"

EDIT: here is the post so perhaps it wasn't the same Vita, but the issue you have sounds similar.

[quote name='sasukekun']Hopefully, the Vita FEB in "Good" wasnt the one I returned that had defective touch screen. So whoever got it, if the bottom left part of the touch screen doesnt work, you should contact Amazon CS and complain.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Someone here a few days ago mentioned a defective Vita screen and returned it. It didn't work in the same area you mentioned. I would complain hard core and be like "look I know someone bought this and returned it and you have the nerve to sell it again knowing it was returned due to being defective???"

EDIT: here is the post so perhaps it wasn't the same Vita, but the issue you have sounds similar.[/QUOTE]

not likely unless he had the serial # of both situations. amazon customer support is awesome, let's not piss them off :)

[quote name='plus1zero']I want The Show, and don't mind 29.99, but does it come with an online pass? Would mostly be playing it against a coworker on PS3..[/QUOTE]
I would think that the online pass would not be included unfortnately. :whistle2:( it's hit or miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back