Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
As per the OP, I know we're not supposed to post Vitas when they are in stock, but I keep checking and haven't seen a WiFi model from in a while. Anyone have and luck recently? Have they dried up or am I just unlucky? Thanks!

[quote name='kjs7']hmmmmm this or the pc version? anyone?[/QUOTE]I'd rather pay the $17 for a new copy. That one said it was not complete.

[quote name='poet17eric']As per the OP, I know we're not supposed to post Vitas when they are in stock, but I keep checking and haven't seen a WiFi model from in a while. Anyone have and luck recently? Have they dried up or am I just unlucky? Thanks![/QUOTE]

I saw two like new wifi vitas on Tues or Wed. They usually show up from 5-10
and they disappear in 5 minutes so have one click ready.
Good luck!

[quote name='argyle']I was going to get this when I got home from work, but someone else beat me to it. Oh well, I'll wait for another one I suppose! :)[/QUOTE]

aw, better luck next time! if it makes it any better, these have been popping up a decent amount in the past couple weeks.

[quote name='food4me3389']I saw two like new wifi vitas on Tues or Wed. They usually show up from 5-10
and they disappear in 5 minutes so have one click ready.
Good luck![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info! You remember how much they were going for?

[quote name='poet17eric']Thanks for the info! You remember how much they were going for?[/QUOTE]

Wifi like New were usually $187, VG were $174, and good were 162.

I believe someone created a thread strictly for VITAs only that's why you haven't been seeing any here.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Back up, but backordered. Says they'll have stock on the 21st.[/QUOTE]

Back up? Is there still a way to order it at that price? They are now selling a copy for $27.xx

[quote name='DCpinoy']aw, better luck next time! if it makes it any better, these have been popping up a decent amount in the past couple weeks.[/QUOTE]

Another one just popped up in "very good" condition for $184, so I pounced on that. Not sure what the difference between "like new" and "very good" will be, but I can always return if it's not acceptable I suppose - which I don't anticipate happening.

[quote name='jr1016']Wifi like New were usually $187, VG were $174, and good were 162.

I believe someone created a thread strictly for VITAs only that's why you haven't been seeing any here.[/QUOTE]Said thread was merged into this one because we didn't need two AWD threads.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Wow, great deal for a PS3.[/QUOTE]

Not will all the $199.99 deals and that being 'acceptable' with marks.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Wow, great deal for a PS3.[/QUOTE]

Well, Amazon is selling it brand new for 199.99 right now so I guess they price adjusted the used.

[quote name='HydroX']Someone just nabbed a good deal on a 32 GB Vita card ($61.81) while I was in the shower. Nice job.[/QUOTE]

lesson of the day: don't shower :lol:

[quote name='akir']Ive hesitated and missed 2 3DS because I'm stuck with a Pokemon black DSi bundle I can't sell!!
ugh[/QUOTE]

Ill give you $5 for it.

:)

[quote name='akir']Ive hesitated and missed 2 3DS because I'm stuck with a Pokemon black DSi bundle I can't sell!!
ugh[/QUOTE]

Ill give you what you got it for at target plus shipping.

Got a Like New MLB 12 The Show in today and was carefully peeling off the large AWD sticker only to find an insanely large and deep gash through the plastic sleeve, the informational insert and the game case over the barcode.

Safe to say I'm returning it but has anyone else found this? It's been a few months since I bought AWD, first time I've seen someone so violently jack up the barcode.

have any PS Vita games gone under $29.99 besides the puzzle games and that god forsaken Little Deviants? I'm kind of interested in picking up Wipeout and Unit 13 but don't feel like paying $30 for them

[quote name='ijustw1n']Got a Like New MLB 12 The Show in today and was carefully peeling off the large AWD sticker only to find an insanely large and deep gash through the plastic sleeve, the informational insert and the game case over the barcode.

Safe to say I'm returning it but has anyone else found this? It's been a few months since I bought AWD, first time I've seen someone so violently jack up the barcode.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a promotional copy like from the Sony retail reward site. They scratch out the UPC to prevent people from returning them to stores.

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']have any PS Vita games gone under $29.99 besides the puzzle games and that god forsaken Little Deviants? I'm kind of interested in picking up Wipeout and Unit 13 but don't feel like paying $30 for them[/QUOTE]
Not really, I have seen ninja gaiden for like $26.99, but that's about it. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']have any PS Vita games gone under $29.99 besides the puzzle games and that god forsaken Little Deviants? I'm kind of interested in picking up Wipeout and Unit 13 but don't feel like paying $30 for them[/QUOTE]

Same as said above. I've seen Shinibido for like $27-29.99 depending on the condition and Uncharted for $32-34

I got Hot Shots for $27.

I've seen rayman and unit 13 for $20 and $22. (I got them both) I've also seen mod nation racers for $19.xx.

Unit 13 is a nice shooter for the vita.. aiming is handled pretty well.. I would def recommend it for $20..

I'm pretty sure I have one of those Gamecube controller knockoffs. I found it at a Fred's for $5 and was in need of another one, so I figured why not. If it's the same "brand," in all honesty, they're really not all that terrible. The buttons are an odd combination of clicky yet mashy, and the control stick feels loose and sensitive, but for $5 a piece you could do a lot worse.

Then again, I'm fairly tolerant when it comes to these kinds of things. Just my two cents.

[quote name='kevgret']I've seen rayman and unit 13 for $20 and $22. (I got them both) I've also seen mod nation racers for $19.xx.

Unit 13 is a nice shooter for the vita.. aiming is handled pretty well.. I would def recommend it for $20..[/QUOTE]

yeah thats the price point im looking at for Unit 13/Wipeout going to keep an eye out for it

I as well am looking for a bit cheaper Vita games. Only game I really want is Uncharted right now. But gotta come down in price more before I bite.

I have my eye on that Madden.
Worried about the PS3 version being worse and no online code.
I'm guessing they will let you update the rosters at least once?

[quote name='xenozfan2']madden 12 ps3 like new $13.90 http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003O6E5OE/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used
I just couldn't pass this up for the price and it still has a tiv of $12 at gamestop so after im done I only lost like a buck.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the post, snagged one. Wasn't really looking for it but for less than $14 in credit, that's definitely a great deal.

You should easily be able to flip that back to someplace for your money back after you're done playing. And with all the promos that float around, you probably won't even lose money on the deal... ;)

The trade value won't drop that fast. Best buy still gives $6 for madden 11.
Also, one game I really wish would show up for cheap is grandia 2. I have a really bad itch to play it again.

[quote name='xenozfan2']The trade value won't drop that fast. Best buy still gives $6 for madden 11.
Also, one game I really wish would show up for cheap is grandia 2. I have a really bad itch to play it again.[/QUOTE]

Yup, I just traded in madden 11 and got 9.60 with the (60% boost @ BB with GZU and Preorder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back