Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DudeImGodly']STOP assuming you get the online pass when it never says its gonna be there.[/QUOTE]
I didn't assume anything
I was merely asking if Amazon bother checking dlc slips that came traded-in or not but logic states there would be no point if it doesn't reflect on sale prices. It was a simple question for curiosity sakes.

I wasn't expecting an online pass.

So stop assuming things.

People need a chill pill.

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']what are the odds on the ME3 CE DLC content being unused? Anyone bought the CE from AWD and gotten unused codes too?[/QUOTE]

Getting DLC from AWD games is a spin on the roulette wheel. What anyone else got will not affect what comes up for you.

[quote name='Unspoken Wizard']What's the lowest Duke Nukem Forever has gone for? Just snagged a copy for under $5. I know it's not a great game, but pretty much any game is worth $4.93.[/QUOTE]

Was ~ $7 or $6 at one point so this takes the cake.

[quote name='Unspoken Wizard']Side note, where do I learn how to post fancy stuff? Like the symbols for the game systems, and how to edit the text of a link?[/QUOTE]

When you click reply you can check the code to type for symbols by clicking the "more" link under the smilies list. To change text in a link you type the text, then highlight it and select the link button above where you type, then you paste the link and the text will be linked. :D

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']what are the odds on the ME3 CE DLC content being unused? Anyone bought the CE from AWD and gotten unused codes too?[/QUOTE]

I got mine with an unused code but as confoosious said in summary that it is a toss up. Assume you will not get one and be pleasantly surprised when you do. Clues to if you may end up with an unused code is sometimes in the description of the product listed as in if it was a dented box, repackaged, missing shrink wrap, etc. It is no guarantee but it does improve your odds based on what the description is.

[quote name='PocketIguodala']When you click reply you can check the code to type for symbols by clicking the "more" link under the smilies list. To change text in a link you type the text, then highlight it and select the link button above where you type, then you paste the link and the text will be linked. :D[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Thanks

Mine came with all the DLC, but it's a toss up...just like others have said.

[quote name='Unspoken Wizard']Side note, where do I learn how to post fancy stuff? Like the symbols for the game systems, and how to edit the text of a link?[/QUOTE]

Quite a few ways. I would recommend you mess around with some of the many buttons in advanced editing.

to do a :360: or any other console logo. You simply put ":" on both sides of the console shortchange such as : 360: without the space obviously. You find an entire list in the Smiles Section.

If you want to link somewhere you simply highlight the text and click the little chain emblem then put in your URL.

Hope this helps!

[quote name='havuk']so it's "sleazy" to "cheese" the "makers" out of $5 by paying $55 for a used game but it's ok for you "cheese" them by paying $10 for the used games you buy..

yeah...[/QUOTE]

if a game is $10 used at GS it means it's been out for a long time or no one wants it. Therefore buying it new won't matter since "new" sales only help a publisher by creating a demand for another order of the game by retailers. The copies on the store shelves have already been paid for by retailers and therefore the sale only matters to increase demand for another printing of games.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']The description worries me, but I nabbed it. Thanks for posting. :D Like last time, I'll upload a video of the unboxing/condition and whatnot.

EDIT: To clarify/for future reference, it's "Medium mark on disk."[/QUOTE]

There are still 2 left.

I think the medium mark on disk refers to the box..

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']The description worries me, but I nabbed it. Thanks for posting. :D Like last time, I'll upload a video of the unboxing/condition and whatnot.

EDIT: To clarify/for future reference, it's "Medium mark on disk."[/QUOTE]

Yeah I snagged one too. I figure it will probably be at least a couple years before Vitas reach the below $159 mark at retail. Not sure what a medium mark is but as long as it functions and is good shape with no breakage I will be satisfied.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Yeah I snagged one too. I figure it will probably be at least a couple years before Vitas reach the below $159 mark at retail. Not sure what a medium mark is but as long as it functions and is good shape with no breakage I will be satisfied.[/QUOTE]The way I see it, though, by the time I work through my portable games backlog, the Vita will have price-dropped maybe $50 for each version, and the Warehouse prices will be even lower and much more attractive IMO.

[quote name='kevgret']This was a MAJOR restock.. atleast 30+ $162 vitas..[/QUOTE]

Yup, and it looks like someone just posted it on slickdeals front page, so if you guys want one you better act fast.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Yup, and it looks like someone just posted it on slickdeals front page, so if you guys want one you better act fast.[/QUOTE]

There have been plently of posts about this on SD but for some reason this one made FP.

I'm surprised they are still in stock with it hitting FP..

[quote name='kevgret']There have been plently of posts about this on SD but for some reason this one made FP.

I'm surprised they are still in stock with it hitting FP..[/QUOTE]

Yea, a lot of AWD items hit slickdeals, it is just seldom that they hit front page. When they do make a front page deal, it typically doesn't take long to sell out

*siiiiiiiigggggghhhh* I bought one. I'm such a hypocrite. Based on what SDers are saying, this might be a mistake since Amazon lists only two being in stock. Cancellation emails might be incoming...

The "Good" Vita i got from AWD was far from "good". It had a scratch on the screen and the buttons all stuck when you hit them. I returned it and ordered a new vita wifi from a 3rd party amazon seller for 200. It's not worth the headache imo folks. You're gonna be disappointed when you return it.

[quote name='kevgret']So us CAG'ers have known this for weeks but for some reason it's hitting the interwebs now?

I do think Amazon listed them as an error since they only list 2 in stock and they have so many to sell..[/QUOTE]

Exactly. It's funny, I was just reading on slickdeals and a bunch of people are saying it's a glitch and everyone's order will be cancelled - LOL @ those amateurs.

[quote name='earvcunanan']Oh man, a Vita for $162 is tempting...[/QUOTE]

It is BUT E3 is coming up and Vita sales keep slipping further down in Japan and not a whole lot of games have been announced lately so I'll wait.

And the deal is dead.
Anyway, I was lucky enough to return my WiFi model for full price at Target.
I plan on rebuying but only after a new promotion.
Forcing you to buy an expensive, proprietary memory card was a HUGE mistake on Sony's part.

[quote name='Zimmy']And the deal is dead.
Anyway, I was lucky enough to return my WiFi model for full price at Target.
I plan on rebuying but only after a new promotion.
Forcing you to buy an expensive, proprietary memory card was a HUGE mistake on Sony's part.[/QUOTE]

Initial stories during launch were Sony wanted to produce them to "ensure quality" for the first few months afterwards opening it up to Sandisk and the like. Should be coming soon enough.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Initial stories during launch were Sony wanted to produce them to "ensure quality" for the first few months afterwards opening it up to Sandisk and the like. Should be coming soon enough.[/QUOTE]

It's Sony so it will be at the speed of a glacier.

They should have done 2 things.

1) Have at least 16gigs internal (like PSP Go) or even smaller for game saves.
2) Use mini SD for memory. It is a spit in the face of your customers that you can buy 32gigs for $32 while Sony wants to charge +$100.

[quote name='Mugatu']It is BUT E3 is coming up and Vita sales keep slipping further down in Japan and not a whole lot of games have been announced lately so I'll wait.[/QUOTE]

was on another report the VITA will NOT come down in price this year ... package game deals might but a price drop nope at E3.. ALSO heard a rumor 30+ games at E3 for vita .. now how many of those will see the light of day is another question..

its not just the VITA when was the last time a GOOD GAME HIT 3DS..

[quote name='slidecage']was on another report the VITA will NOT come down in price this year ... package game deals might but a price drop nope at E3.. ALSO heard a rumor 30+ games at E3 for vita .. now how many of those will see the light of day is another question..

its not just the VITA when was the last time a GOOD GAME HIT 3DS..[/QUOTE]

Where did you get that "rumor" from? Personal industry sources?

[quote name='Zimmy']It's Sony so it will be at the speed of a glacier.

They should have done 2 things.

1) Have at least 16gigs internal (like PSP Go) or even smaller for game saves.
2) Use mini SD for memory. It is a spit in the face of your customers that you can buy 32gigs for $32 while Sony wants to charge +$100.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree but we know Sony and they always create their own media or storage. Any internal memory or use of SD cards would have been miles above what it currently is now. Reason I didn't get one. I was not going to commit to $50 uncharted mobile games or $100 memory cards.

[quote name='slidecage']was on another report the VITA will NOT come down in price this year ... package game deals might but a price drop nope at E3.. ALSO heard a rumor 30+ games at E3 for vita .. now how many of those will see the light of day is another question..

its not just the VITA when was the last time a GOOD GAME HIT 3DS..[/QUOTE]

Last month with Kid Icarus and Tales of the Abyss... and arguably Metal Gear Solid 3, though the controls and framerate are iffy.

I received my awd good 3G bundle vita 194 last week. The box looked vg, the 8 gb card was included. It was definitely opened before but the unit itself looked like new, no scratches, dings, just some smudges. Screen had no pixels out. I think it's hit or miss on what you get. I'll never use the 3G but the included card made the price worth it. The target trade in deal for games and their clearances vita accessories made getting a fully equipped set pretty reasonable.

[quote name='mattcube64']Last month with Kid Icarus and Tales of the Abyss... and arguably Metal Gear Solid 3, though the controls and framerate are iffy.[/QUOTE]

what took them a year+ to come out didnt tales comes out longer then a month ago ...

not much is coming out for anything right now not just vita ...but i think need to get back to topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back