Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:ps3: PlayStation 3 160GB System (Acceptable) $149.98

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS - Flame Red (Acceptable) $115.24

:ps3: Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year (Like New) $22.47

:ps3: The Sly Collection (Like New) $18.72

:ps3: Mass Effect 3 (Good) $27.13

:ps3: PS3 Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition (Like New) $29.99

:ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Like New) $29.99

:360: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Like New) $29.99

:360: The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings Enhanced Edition (Like New) $37.95

:wii: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword with Music CD (Good) $32.74[/QUOTE]

missed the 3d and ps3... but then again is 50 buck really worth buying a USED ps3

nah i wait till july and buy a PS3 for 199 when the RUMOR price drop hits ( well the RUMOR price drop hits mid june but i wont buy one till july)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Royal High Knight']Wait, its already been confirmed for sure the ps3 is going to be $199?[/QUOTE]

No. That is that dude's speculation and post-E3 dreams.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Wait, its already been confirmed for sure the ps3 is going to be $199?[/QUOTE]
It's all speculation. People think there will be a drop announced at E3

not confirmed by sony but local mom and pop store said it should .(will) so take it for what its worth but i will wait

[quote name='humidore']Oh man, buying Hot Shots for Vita used on amazon is a crap shoot then since it has an online pass? Do I roll the dice?...[/QUOTE]

Just a FYI - Came with an unused Online Pass.

so im considering buying a tv from amazon warehouse. i have faith in amazons descriptions being true...but does anyone have any experience with the quality of tvs from the warehouse? the normal price from amazon is $430, and its $380-$400 from the warehouse depending on quality, so im wondering if the extra $30-50 discount is worth the chance.

[quote name='y2jasper']so im considering buying a tv from amazon warehouse. i have faith in amazons descriptions being true...but does anyone have any experience with the quality of tvs from the warehouse? the normal price from amazon is $430, and its $380-$400 from the warehouse depending on quality, so im wondering if the extra $30-50 discount is worth the chance.[/QUOTE]

Saving $30-50? No, don't do that.

However, there are some GREAT deals to be had on awd with tv's. My dad got a Samsung series 8000 LED a couple years ago, back when they were still 2500-3000 new. He got it in great shape for only 1200.

[quote name='y2jasper']so im considering buying a tv from amazon warehouse. i have faith in amazons descriptions being true...but does anyone have any experience with the quality of tvs from the warehouse? the normal price from amazon is $430, and its $380-$400 from the warehouse depending on quality, so im wondering if the extra $30-50 discount is worth the chance.[/QUOTE]

I got my Samsung from Warehouse Deals and it's in great shape, came in the original box and with the original documentation

[quote name='Coltin']I am not sure if I believe you Mr. Shakespeare[/QUOTE]

that does beg for a screen grab as proof

I just got an item I bought from Amazon as new and it came from the return center, was clearly opened previously, and was missing the instructions/warranty information. I called them and they offered me 10% off to keep it. Lame.

[quote name='shakespeare']Just grabbed a Diablo 3 CE for $71.77. Listed as "very good" condition. Suprised one popped up so fast![/QUOTE]

got max payne collectors for $86. Not as good but hey, also got a prototype 2 for 28.

[quote name='Blaster man']I just got an item I bought from Amazon as new and it came from the return center, was clearly opened previously, and was missing the instructions/warranty information. I called them and they offered me 10% off to keep it. Lame.[/QUOTE]

Um, Like New does not mean new. Instructions I can see being annoyed they aren't there, but overall I think what they offered was fair for what you did not get.

[quote name='Coltin']I am not sure if I believe you Mr. Shakespeare[/QUOTE]

diablogy.png

[quote name='shakespeare']Just grabbed a Diablo 3 CE for $71.77. Listed as "very good" condition. Suprised one popped up so fast![/QUOTE]

Hm, guess I need to lower my refresh rate on page monitor from 15 minutes.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Um, Like New does not mean new. Instructions I can see being annoyed they aren't there, but overall I think what they offered was fair for what you did not get.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it wasn't like new, it WAS new. I bought a brand new vacuum cleaner from them for $100 and it came from the returns center without instructions/warranty card. All the parts were randomly placed in the box, most of the packaging was missing and the box bulged all over from poor repackaging. I only mentioned it here because they probably should have sent it to someone as used from Amazon Warehouse deals and because I'm pissed off. Then they offered me $10 off to keep the thing. Like I'm going to take their used shit for $10 off and give up any rights to a warranty repair when I have no idea how the thing was treated before. fuck that. I made them send me a new one and I'm sending the old one back, it'll probably cost them $40 with all the prime shipping for this.

[quote name='Brenex']Hm, guess I need to lower my refresh rate on page monitor from 15 minutes.[/QUOTE]

And change your form of communication from snail mail to email...

Yeah my like new 12 month card was basically new, just a crease on the corner.

Also my $12 like new Lost Odyssey came today. The discs are in great shape. Disc 3 game in a sleeve for some reason. Are all four discs supposed to stack neatly in the case, or is it supposed to have a separate tray for each disc? Either way, I'm happy I got it for a good price.

[quote name='TheHelix']Yeah my like new 12 month card was basically new, just a crease on the corner.

Also my $12 like new Lost Odyssey came today. The discs are in great shape. Disc 3 game in a sleeve for some reason. Are all four discs supposed to stack neatly in the case, or is it supposed to have a separate tray for each disc? Either way, I'm happy I got it for a good price.[/QUOTE]

They're supposed to stack, and one is supposed to be in a sleeve so that sounds about right. Some of my discs were slightly scratched because of how they were stacked, and I bought it brand new.

Do you all keep Prime memberships going, or do you just try to get to $25 each time? The extra fee probably would pay for itself with free shipping.

[quote name='sunghost']They're supposed to stack, and one is supposed to be in a sleeve so that sounds about right. Some of my discs were slightly scratched because of how they were stacked, and I bought it brand new.[/QUOTE]

three stacked fourth in a sleeve, Microsoft really sucked with how they packaged Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon...

[quote name='XF Gator']Do you all keep Prime memberships going, or do you just try to get to $25 each time? The extra fee probably would pay for itself with free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Mine ran out last month and they don't accept amazon credit for payment on prime membership, so I've just been doing the 25 thing lately. I took that 2-3 day shipping for granted...

[quote name='XF Gator']Do you all keep Prime memberships going, or do you just try to get to $25 each time? The extra fee probably would pay for itself with free shipping.[/QUOTE]

I had free Student for a year and a half, mom for 3 month, finally just paid for the subscription for the Kindle lenders library and the instant videos. And wouldn't ya know, somehow my kindle screen got busted sitting in my backpack :/ and I literally take it to work then bring it home. No idea what happened :cry:

I personally didn't see much use of it since I don't order that much stuff. However, I accidentally let my free student membership renewal slip, and was charged like $40 I think?

I've ordered way more than I thought I otherwise would, and don't have to worry about shipping charges for the smaller things and 2-days is a pretty fast time to get stuff that I need (ex. i had to replace my laptop charger and it's very convenient to pay only the price necessary and have it come quick).

all in all I'd say it's def. worth the $80 normal price if convenience is a big thing for you as well as speed.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']
all in all I'd say it's def. worth the $80 normal price if convenience is a big thing for you as well as speed.[/QUOTE]

Amazon's FSSS was always super fast for me, but my wife and I make a point to use Amazon for as many of our purchases as possible, so not having to worry about the $25 minimum for free shipping has been worth it. Plus, the Kindle Lending Library saved me $20+ in just the first few months of my Prime membership b/c I was able to borrow the last two books in the Hunger Games series for free.

Prime is great, and knowing that it funds Amazon's terrific prices, huge selection of goods, and unparalleled customer service means that my family will probably be Prime members for life.

[quote name='sunghost']They're supposed to stack, and one is supposed to be in a sleeve so that sounds about right. Some of my discs were slightly scratched because of how they were stacked, and I bought it brand new.[/QUOTE]

Ah ok, thanks dude

They offered me 4 years of Amazon Student Prime for $39.99/Year so I'm gonna keep it going.

[quote name='plus1zero']I had free Student for a year and a half, mom for 3 month, finally just paid for the subscription for the Kindle lenders library and the instant videos. And wouldn't ya know, somehow my kindle screen got busted sitting in my backpack :/ and I literally take it to work then bring it home. No idea what happened :cry:[/QUOTE]

You can contact Amazon and probably get a new one. I been hearing Amazon replacing Kindles over minor issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back