Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone ordered a game in "Good" condition before? The one I'm looking at reads "Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner". How often are they like that?

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect (Good) $194.35

:360: The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings Enhanced Edition (Like New) $37.95

:360: Dirt 3: Complete Edition (Very Good) $27.99

:360: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Like New) $29.99

:360: Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year (Like New) $22.47

:360: Prototype 2 (Very Good) $27.47

:ps3: Prototype 2 (Like New) $29.99

:ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Like New) $29.99

:ps3: Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year (Like New) $22.47

:ps3: Jak & Daxter Collection (Like New) $29.97

:ps3: Devil May Cry Collection (Like New) $29.14

:ps3: Killzone 3 (Good) $16.74

:ps3: Madden NFL 12 (Like New) $16.99

:ps3: NCAA Football 12 (Good) $12.27

:ps3: Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (Like New) $15.38

:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition (Very Good) $47.66

:pc: Tera Online Collector's Edition (Good) $51.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DealSeeker2U']

:ps3: Devil May Cry Collection (Like New) $29.14

[/QUOTE]

Dang, I've been waiting for that pricepoint for weeks. Went to bed a little early last night. The wait continues. :p

edit- nm, ended up getting through gohastings sale. woot! I just hope it's in an OK condition.

[quote name='redividedbyd']Assuming that you're talking about this one, since Gohastings is the first seller listed on it, if you feel the need to buy Microsoft branded products I would go ahead and shell out the additional $$$ for a new one in retail packaging even though GoHastings should stand behind whatever they end out shipping you for the obligatory 30 days.

However, if you're just looking for something to stick in there then you can buy a 360 slim compatible HDD enclosure for under $5 and get a brand spanking new 2.5 inch/"notebook"/"mobile" HDD that will either have up to twice the capacity for the same price, be noticeably faster (at least I thought the official drives were only 5400RPM vs 7200RPM), or be varying degrees of cheaper. If you're willing to troll slickdeals or whatever deals site you prefer for a few days while studying up on how to install an OEM drive into your 360 (even just keeping an eye on newegg or tigerdirect by yourself should yield something) you might even be able to get something that's bigger (capacity wise, don't buy a 3.5" drive for your 360...), faster, and cheaper.

All that said, I'm being hypothetical (perhaps even hypocritical) here since I've never tried installing the likes of a 500GB WD Scorpio Black into an Xbox of any kind, or even a PS3 (which if nothing else you don't have to buy a spooty enclosure for first), since one of the main reasons for gaming on a console instead of a PC at this point (so late into the lives of the current generation that even a budget gaming PC has better performance) is not having to tame and/or master all of the hardware components that lie inside of it. Well, there's also the ongoing DRM debate but that's another topic...

Then again, a 16MB cache is nothing to scoff at in terms of the 360, and if I could get a 128 GB SSD that wasn't driven by the notorious Sandforce SF-2281 controller for under $100 (I've missed out on EVERY sale of the Crucial M4 that's taken place so far :cry:) I wouldn't hesitate to buy two and toss one into my PS3...[/QUOTE]

I've done some research and honestly, making your own HD isn't really worth it unless you have the old style HD and want to take it apart with a Torx set (like $10-ish at your friendly neighborhood hardware/electronics store) it in the new case and run it that way.

Well, unless you don't plan to go online with it. There's a list of 20-60-120-250-320 HDs brands that MS uses (Western Digitals) but unless you find a really good deal on one, you're savings will be minimal if at all by the time you buy it and the case compared to buying the likely knockoff $50-$60 ones that are being sold that some company or guy in his basement are throwing together as there's extra shipping and they're likely getting discounts on bulk HD purchases and those HD models are being inflated a bit.

I personally wouldn't slap a random HD, in there for the fear that Microsoft may run a check and start banning. And definitely not one of the five sizes they use unless you partition say a 500 gb to read 320 for a possible upgrade in size.

[quote name='Huda_man21']Just nabbed Prototype 2 :360:. Cant believe I got this new release for so cheap :D[/QUOTE]

Nice. I'll probably wait for it to lower a bit. I managed to nab the first Prototype a month after it's release for $14. Played it for a month, then flipped it to Amazon for $20 something. :cool:

[quote name='Huda_man21']Just nabbed Prototype 2 :360:. Cant believe I got this new release for so cheap :D[/QUOTE]

Dammit, you beat me to it. I would bite at that price...

[quote name='optimusprime8062']Ugh. Missed The Witcher 2[/QUOTE]

It still in stock at gohastings.com, USED for $28 + shipping with promo code BABYLON5.

[quote name='ofacto']It still in stock at gohastings.com, USED for $28 + shipping with promo code BABYLON5.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Tried to put my order through but their site is a little busted at the moment...

I wasn't patient enough to get a ps3 from awd, so I bought a very good from gohastings. The thing came and its fucking disgusting, covered in this caked on hard gunk. Ive already got the return label on the box and will be stalking awd for a like new 320 gb PS33

[quote name='KtMack23']I wasn't patient enough to get a ps3 from awd, so I bought a very good from gohastings. The thing came and its fucking disgusting, covered in this caked on hard gunk. Ive already got the return label on the box and will be stalking awd for a like new 320 gb PS33[/QUOTE]

Damn that sucks bro. It seemed like I was gonna get one from awd or from the good things I keep on hearing cowboom.

sweet looks like I got a brand new PS3 wireless headset from AWD. Originally it was listed as good condition for $60.xx. It came with the clear circular seal sticker still intact and everything was still in the plastic wrapping. The only damage was a 2" cut on the back side of the box. Does AWD reseal stuff like this or did I get lucky?

[quote name='electricsleep']sweet looks like I got a brand new PS3 wireless headset from AWD. Originally it was listed as good condition for $60.xx. It came with the clear circular seal sticker still intact and everything was still in the plastic wrapping. The only damage was a 2" cut on the back side of the box. Does AWD reseal stuff like this or did I get lucky?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure about the headsets, but my PS3 copy of SFxT that I got last week from AWD was resealed.

So my BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend Limited Edition came today and I bought this on Used - Acceptable and the box was just brutally beaten up but inside the box was a brand new game sealed and I got this only for $22.xx
Just letting everyone know XD

[quote name='jacobeid']I'm not sure about the headsets, but my PS3 copy of SFxT that I got last week from AWD was resealed.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the games I've bought before have come re shrinkwrapped but I never ordered any boxed items from AWD though. I was wondering if they reseal them or not. After taking the headphones out they definitely look brand new so I'm stoked.

[quote name='electricsleep']sweet looks like I got a brand new PS3 wireless headset from AWD. Originally it was listed as good condition for $60.xx. It came with the clear circular seal sticker still intact and everything was still in the plastic wrapping. The only damage was a 2" cut on the back side of the box. Does AWD reseal stuff like this or did I get lucky?[/QUOTE]

My headset came like that too. Looks brand new. I could had resold it as new.

[quote name='KtMack23']I wasn't patient enough to get a ps3 from awd, so I bought a very good from gohastings. The thing came and its fucking disgusting, covered in this caked on hard gunk. Ive already got the return label on the box and will be stalking awd for a like new 320 gb PS33[/QUOTE]

Not like new and not just a standalone ps3 console, but something to consider.

:ps3: PlayStation 3 - 320 GB System/PlayStation Move Bundle (Used - Very Good) $244.97

[quote name='KtMack23']I actually saw this just before your post and might consider it, but I paid for my ps3 entirely in Amazon credit and need to wait to get my refund before I buy again.[/QUOTE]

Better to wait then, not to mention you may end up with what you are looking for and at a better price.

[quote name='ProAnon']How much were these up for?[/QUOTE]
"Good" Condition for $219.xx

Was going to pull the trigger, but I couldn't see any reason to really do so. On eBay I saw one that sold for $209 and several brand new ones for $249-$257.

I'm probably just going to buy it new and avoid the headache of hoping to get a decent one without dead pixels. Don't want to waste up one of my Amazon "returns".

[quote name='eXiON']"Good" Condition for $219.xx

Was going to pull the trigger, but I couldn't see any reason to really do so. On eBay I saw one that sold for $209 and several brand new ones for $249-$257.

I'm probably just going to buy it new and avoid the headache of hoping to get a decent one without dead pixels. Don't want to waste up one of my Amazon "returns".[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've been back and forth with what I want to do. Currently, I've been leaning towards new, but some of these prices have been making me reconsider.

For those of you looking to buy a console or handheld, I suggest you wait until after E3.

I'm not saying it's gonna happen, but the chances of price drops on consoles are pretty good.

[quote name='RoMee']For those of you looking to buy a console or handheld, I suggest you wait until after E3.

I'm not saying it's gonna happen, but the chances of price drops on consoles are pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Eh, I see Sony doing bundles at best, and not bundles that cater to actual heavy gamers, like bundles with 32GB memory cards. Rather, they'll just do like a 4GB + X game bundle, and it'll hardly seem worth it.

[quote name='RoMee']For those of you looking to buy a console or handheld, I suggest you wait until after E3.

I'm not saying it's gonna happen, but the chances of price drops on consoles are pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Cool story bro.

People have been saying that for months. I should go buy a lottery ticket. Any numbers you suggest?

[quote name='Calipso']Cool story bro.

People have been saying that for months. I should go buy a lottery ticket. Any numbers you suggest?[/QUOTE]

Learn to read "bro".
For those of you looking to buy a console or handheld, I suggest you wait until after E3.

I'm not saying it's gonna happen, but the chances of price drops on consoles are pretty good.

All I'm saying is, E3 is less than a month away, why not wait and see what happens.

[quote name='Coltin']I didn't know people used the words "Cool story bro" seriously anymore[/QUOTE]

People who are just learning about the Internet or 9gaggers probably do.

[quote name='RoMee']Learn to read "bro".

All I'm saying is, E3 is less than a month away, why not wait and see what happens.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Coltin']I didn't know people used the words "Cool story bro" seriously anymore[/QUOTE]

[quote name='plus1zero']People who are just learning about the Internet or 9gaggers probably do.[/QUOTE]

I wish I could care what about people who join in 11 and 12 think, but I don't.

[quote name='Calipso']I wish I could care what about people who join in 11 and 12 think, but I don't.[/QUOTE]
Yeah cause all '11 & '12 users post meaningless crap right? :roll:

[quote name='eXiON']Yeah cause all '11 & '12 users post meaningless crap right? :roll:[/QUOTE]

God, I just realized I've been around here since Cheapy started the forums. 10 years really do fly by.

[quote name='CAGALICIOUS']Less worthless chatter, More deals, Thanks.[/QUOTE]

where did you think you were this is the random off topic I have nothing better to do but clog up a post thread if you're looking for deals go that way:arrow:

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I thought only African Americans could say "bro." :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Actually, I dont think I've ever heard a black person say "bro", only white guys. Black dudes usually say "bruh". (It sounds much different).

I take that back, I've heard blacks dudes say "Bros before hos", but that's the only "bro" usage I'm aware of.

[quote name='Dranakin']God, I just realized I've been around here since Cheapy started the forums. 10 years really do fly by.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's funny to think how kiddie the forums have gotten through-out the years. This whole page is wasted by no deals, and useless chatter.

That and the deals are few and far between and usually aren't worth the time anymore. When I started, places still mislabeled prices and honored the mislabel or misprice online. That doesn't really happen at all anymore... sigh. $$:-({|=

[quote name='hostyl1']Actually, I dont think I've ever heard a black person say "bro", only white guys. Black dudes usually say "bruh". (It sounds much different).

I take that back, I've heard blacks dudes say "Bros before hos", but that's the only "bro" usage I'm aware of.[/QUOTE]

Black people hate the word bro. They use brother but that's only if they are referring to one of their own. Use bro to a random black dude and he'll get irritated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back