Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume that it has a sim because you are looking at a 3g version and the 3g would need a sim to pick up the 3g signal. If you are just going to use wifi then you shouldn't need it.

[quote name='captaintek3304']Has anyone seen inFamous 2 pop up recently? And if so, any idea of the price? I was looking at the digital version, but I really only want the game and don't care about the DLC.[/QUOTE]

What DLC are they including in that digital bundle? If it's Festival of Blood, that's more single player content & well worth it imo.

[quote name='argyle']What DLC are they including in that digital bundle? If it's Festival of Blood, that's more single player content & well worth it imo.[/QUOTE]

I believe this is all that's included with the digital bundle.
Caveman Club - $0.99
Electrocution Grenade Power - $0.99
Gold Amp Weapon - $0.99
Kessler Skin - $0.99
Lightning Hook Power - $0.99
Original Cole Skin - $0.99
Reaper Skin - $0.99
Samurai Sword Skin - $0.99
Sly's Cane - $0.99
Sniper Blast Power - $0.99
Stalker Grenade - $0.99
Bonus Sucker Punch Mini-missions - $0.99

Sadly, festival of blood isn't included...

Does anyone know if there is any differences between the ME3 CE and the SE for the online pass? For example, would an online pass from the SE edition work with a copy of the CE edition. I heard the CE of Mass Effect is a different disc, as it says "collectors edition" on the actual disk.

[quote name='sandaz93']Does anyone know if there is any differences between the ME3 CE and the SE for the online pass? For example, would an online pass from the SE edition work with a copy of the CE edition. I heard the CE of Mass Effect is a different disc, as it says "collectors edition" on the actual disk.[/QUOTE]
yes the SE online pass will work with the CE

Just received my $32 :360: Witcher 2 "Good" from Warehouse Deals' post Memorial Day restock.

It's missing the sleeve that comes with the game, but other than that, it's completely Like New. I don't have a good record with preserving game sleeves anyway...

Kinda wish I had hopped on a MW3 "Good" that day as well now. TY Amazon.

[quote name='maxiell']Just received my $32 :360: Witcher 2 "Good" from Warehouse Deals' post Memorial Day restock.

It's missing the sleeve that comes with the game, but other than that, it's completely Like New. I don't have a good record with preserving game sleeves anyway...

Kinda wish I had hopped on a MW3 "Good" that day as well now. TY Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Did it have the quest book? That was included between the game and the sleeve

[quote name='Huda_man21']Just picked up a used PS Vita (Wifi) off AWD in "Good" condition for $162.49. No way in hell I could resist such a low price. They have one more for sale:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1338489380&sr=8-1&condition=used[/QUOTE]

Oh so tempting, especially with Wal-Mart having Wipeout and Hot Shots for $20 a piece. I think I'll wait until after E3 to see if there's a price drop, or new bundle, and what new games get announced.

So tempted on max payne but I'm finally making progress working through my backlog. Ill wait until I get it down and grab it dirt cheap hopefully.

[quote name='plus1zero']Did it have the quest book? That was included between the game and the sleeve[/QUOTE]

Yep, the questbook was wrapped to the game with a rubber band and the map was also in perfect condition.

[quote name='Rumors']So tempted on max payne but I'm finally making progress working through my backlog. Ill wait until I get it down and grab it dirt cheap hopefully.[/QUOTE]

I just received mine earlier today. Game is awesome so far. I got an Used - Good - copy from AW for $34.99. It was sealed and the disk had no scratches, so I assume that it was new.

[quote name='Lopros']That has been there at that price for almost a week.[/QUOTE]

Okay cool didn't know but thought I'd post it just in case.

[quote name='Pliskin101']Okay cool didn't know but thought I'd post it just in case.[/QUOTE]

I think people are hesitant about it for that price considering you aren't guaranteed to get the online pass with it.

[quote name='slidecage']you can get systems from cowboom under 110 and they are nearly perfect.[/QUOTE]

Pardon my french but fuck cowboom their customer service is shit compared to amazon.

[quote name='cheeky']Very normal. It means they are moving it from one warehouse to another.[/QUOTE]

Cool. It's estimating an 8 day wait period, that just seemed long.

[quote name='veronesepk']Cool. It's estimating an 8 day wait period, that just seemed long.[/QUOTE]

its just so those anal types wont bug them, 99% chance it ships before that date.

[quote name='edson13']its just so those anal types wont bug them, 99% chance it ships before that date.[/QUOTE]

The one I bought yesterday was supposed to ship on the 11th of June. It shipped today.

[quote name='cheeky']Pardon my french but fuck cowboom their customer service is shit compared to amazon.[/QUOTE]

ANYONE'S customer service is shit if you compare theirs to Amazon's.

What are we paying for vitas these days? I just got uncharted, not in a rush to play it, and as a cag I (obviously) want to pay the absolute minimum.

[quote name='MSI Magus']What's the DSI XL been going for at AWH since the price drop?[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen it drop. Acceptable still goes for around the $100+ mark. Hell even some new ones are still listed above $130.

[quote name='cheeky']Yeah, i bought that and cancelled. You sure they won't go lower after e3?[/QUOTE]

You're looking for the psychic hotline.
No one here is going to guarantee you anything.
:bouncy:

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']I haven't seen it drop. Acceptable still goes for around the $100+ mark. Hell even some new ones are still listed above $130.[/QUOTE]

Thought this might be the case. Not seeing any for cheap at Amazon yet. Hopefully they start showing up on ebay

Question about my laptop I ordered...it works fine as far as things go, playing games and stuff, but it will freeze up when shutting down. It will also not wakeup when I put it to sleep. Upon further investigation I don't see anything about toshiba when I search for anything, I'm wondering if the OS wasn't installed from a random Win7 disc. Any thoughts?

[quote name='plus1zero']Question about my laptop I ordered...it works fine as far as things go, playing games and stuff, but it will freeze up when shutting down. It will also not wakeup when I put it to sleep. Upon further investigation I don't see anything about toshiba when I search for anything, I'm wondering if the OS wasn't installed from a random Win7 disc. Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Return it.

[quote name='plus1zero']Question about my laptop I ordered...it works fine as far as things go, playing games and stuff, but it will freeze up when shutting down. It will also not wakeup when I put it to sleep. Upon further investigation I don't see anything about toshiba when I search for anything, I'm wondering if the OS wasn't installed from a random Win7 disc. Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Yep, return it. Sounds like there are a lot of missing registry files and/or drivers for your proprietary Toshiba hardware and software. There's no real way to fix that, as far as I know.

[quote name='Blade']Yep, return it. Sounds like there are a lot of missing registry files and/or drivers for your proprietary Toshiba hardware and software. There's no real way to fix that, as far as I know.[/QUOTE]

Ahh I dunno what to do. I might just tell them it's a lemon and try to get 50% back or something. I already bought a few games for it..stupid me :/

Did it come with any disks at all? If so, just reinstall. If not, try the "windows repair install" option (google it, here's a link that might be helpful http://neosmart.net/blog/2009/windows-7-system-repair-discs/ *dont know if the link is good, it just the first link that i came across that seemed right)

I contacted them, they refunded 167 back. It works fine when it's on. If nothing else I have a $650 steam/diablo 3/battlefield 3/Skyrim player :p I ordered a MacBook air for my web surfing needs, I'll sell my iPad to offset that.

decent price on the Vita Starter Kit with 4GB memory card.

starts at 27.52 for Very Good.

edit: own this myself and all the things included work pretty well.

[quote name='cheeky']What are we paying for vitas these days? I just got uncharted, not in a rush to play it, and as a cag I (obviously) want to pay the absolute minimum.[/QUOTE]

I would not pay more then 140 for a USED VITA now that walmart has them next week for 50 gift card

so buy a wi fi 250 get 50 gift card be like 200 for a new vita when a used one is 170

pass

Just got my $17 White Knight Chronicles II in.

Fully complete, with box manual and instruction book. BONUS - valid online pass. Woohoo!

2 16 GB vita memory cards starting at $31 and a $45 future solider for the 360 are up would have grabbed a memory card but I dont think I'll be going too digital to need one bigger than my 8 GB

sorry no links

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back