Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (LN) $275.66
:ps3: PS3 250GB Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Bundle (G) $173.72
:ps3: Ultimate Combo Pack - Killzone 3 Greatest Hits & Dualshock 3 wireless controller (LN) $42.29
:ps3: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Limited Edition (G) $96.52
:ps3: Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter's Edition (G) $43.25
:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (G) $25.73
:ps3: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (VG) $27.71
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy (VG) $27.69
:ps3: Dead Space 3 (LN) $37.12
:ps3: Resident Evil 6 (LN) $19.17
:ps3: Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (VG) $27.69
:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (G) $121.66
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black (VG) $24.48
:360: Dead Space 3 (G) $32.17
:360: Hitman: Absolution (VG) $20.78
:360: Alice: Madness Returns (VG) $13.85
:psp: Assassin's Creed III Liberation PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi Bundle (VG) $161.99
:psp: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (LN) $22.25
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black (LN) $168.90
:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (VG) $27.56

[quote name='FNL 4EVA'] Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

$32.17

Bunch of new stuff

How do acceptable stuff come aka w artwork atleast?
Deus Ex: Human Revolution [Video Game]
Condition: Used - Acceptable
Sold by: Warehouse Deals, Inc (seller profile)
$8.91[/QUOTE]
First of all thanks for your posts. As far as the acceptable condition items go it depends if it was an accepted trade in or a dinger. If later of the two then the answer is yes and if first of the two than YMMV.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']First of all thanks for your posts. As far as the acceptable condition items go it depends if it was an accepted trade in or a dinger. If later of the two then the answer is yes and if first of the two than YMMV.[/QUOTE]
Yeah i just picky on artwork/case and disc ok as long as it works.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Yeah i just picky on artwork/case and disc ok as long as it works.[/QUOTE]
I am the same way so I understand your concerns. If it goes on my shelf or in my backlog, then it has to be in mint or near mint condition.

[quote name='buckythekat']if that comes back in stock I might just buy a Wii U[/QUOTE]

If you have a local site that let other people sell stuff in your area, i think craiglist you might get a better deal. I saw a wiiu 32gb with black ops, zombiuu and mario bross for 300. Many people getting scared about the system support so they are selling it. I wanted to buy it but it's a 3 hour drive so i am still considering.

Hi Everyone, got a code for crysis 1 PS3 to sell for $10 i already bought the game a long time ago but got a new code when i bought crysis 3. If anyone wants it drop me a message. I accept paypal. Thanks!

[quote name='Oxyric']Hi Everyone, got a code for crysis 1 PS3 to sell for $10 i already bought the game a long time ago but got a new code when i bought crysis 3. If anyone wants it drop me a message. I accept paypal. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Wrong thread and $10 is a ridiculous price

Try the PSN code trade thread

Searched for it but can't seem to find it. Can you post a link to the PSN code trade thread? I set the price to half PSN price. Tought it was a good deal :( Thanks for the link. I posted it under PSN thread. Thanks.

[quote name='Oxyric']Searched for it but can't seem to find it. Can you post a link to the PSN code trade thread? I set the price to half PSN price. Tought it was a good deal :([/QUOTE]

I thought it was $10 on PSN my fault. There are an abundance of then now though for sure. Good luck.

Here's the correct thread

I just got my VG MGS4 in no art no manual and a replacement case. The disc top has name paul on top and light scratches. This normal for VG? I am meh for 1st ps3 buy. I am shocked.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I just got my VG MGS4 in no art no manual and a replacement case. The disc top has name paul on top and light scratches. This normal for VG? I am meh for 1st ps3 buy. I am shocked.[/QUOTE]

No. That is definitely not normal for "Very Good". I would return it.

[quote name='aheineken']No. That is definitely not normal for "Very Good". I would return it.[/QUOTE]
It shocked me. I checked order it was express media sorry other 10 orders awd..I had this happen with express sending 1 disc for tv season and lied conditions. The fullflled by amzn do they not check stuff? I asked for almost half off or return for full. avoid express they got bad recently...

Metal Gear Solid 4 PS3 [Video Game]
Condition: Used - Very Good
Sold by: ExpressMedia (seller profile)

I saw a Ni No Kuni, but retail jumped to $60, so AWD price was $45. It was Like New, but I couldn't make myself bite. I couldn't justify it based on my backlog. It was gone within a couple minutes.

[quote name='CAGMoose']I saw a Ni No Kuni, but retail jumped to $60, so AWD price was $45. It was Like New, but I couldn't make myself bite. I couldn't justify it based on my backlog. It was gone within a couple minutes.[/QUOTE]

That was me and it was available for like 20 minutes, I was mulling it over for the longest time before I took the hit for the both of us.

There is another copy for $41 but I wasn't feeling like taking a gamble on "repacked", still available if anyone wants it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...QN4MIZ8ID&coliid=IMOSGZ2D1JQ52&condition=used

Man the quality of the amazon warehouse has really gone down the shitter.

Received my "very good" Sonic All Stars Racing (Wii U) in a generic Wii case and damaged cover art.

I'm debating whether or not to return this (probably will).

I'm going to lower my standards on the warehouse from this point forward and only order from them at rock bottom prices.

Update: I just tried playing the game and it locks up my Wii U. The game disk looks flawless but it completely freezes my console. Do they even test some of this stuff?

To comment on the quality of AWD lately, the last three orders I've gotten have arrived in fantastic quality. My 3DS XL, Sly HD and Dark Souls had no problems at all. Maybe I've just been lucky!:bouncy:

[quote name='antlp89']Man the quality of the amazon warehouse has really gone down the shitter.

Received my "very good" Sonic All Stars Racing (Wii U) in a generic Wii case and damaged cover art.

I'm debating whether or not to return this (probably will).

I'm going to lower my standards on the warehouse from this point forward and only order from them at rock bottom prices.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I receive a "very good" copy of Sonic All Stars Racing (Wii U) as well. Generic black case and damaged cover art. The price was in the low $20s, so I decided to keep it. It should have been listed as Acceptable though IMO. Last few items I received from AWD have come with some sort of issue. One game came with the game disk missing (Still sealed from AWD). Their quality is definitely slipping.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']It shocked me. I checked order it was express media sorry other 10 orders awd..I had this happen with express sending 1 disc for tv season and lied conditions. The fullflled by amzn do they not check stuff? I asked for almost half off or return for full. avoid express they got bad recently...

Metal Gear Solid 4 PS3 [Video Game]
Condition: Used - Very Good
Sold by: ExpressMedia (seller profile)[/QUOTE]

I just sent a return back to them today for lying as well.

On another note I Received my Like new Copy of Crysis 3 Hunters Edition PC for $35. Case was not sealed and was not damaged in any way which i was expecting based on the description. But alas i promptly keyed in the activation code into Origin and was successful. So overall a solid deal for a new release.

[quote name='Layd Dly']I just sent a return back to them today for lying as well.

On another note I Received my Like new Copy of Crysis 3 Hunters Edition PC for $35. Case was not sealed and was not damaged in any way which i was expecting based on the description. But alas i promptly keyed in the activation code into Origin and was successful. So overall a solid deal for a new release.[/QUOTE]
I got 50% off for them sending me that meh order. Mgs4 for 6 from them with tax is ok. I now need a cover.. I would never bought this if it had no cover even if 6. I will buy a good printer for future amzn orders.. I put them in shelves so why i was arghhh about at least no cover.

Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter's Edition $43.22 PS3 G

[quote name='maxiell']it's gone now but all pre-order bonuses apply to warehouse items you preorder, yes.[/QUOTE]

this is true, i picked up ascreed 3 and resistance vita from AWD as preorders and received the bonuses for both.

[quote name='idd0tt']lol i picked up the tomb raider. let's see how this goes....[/QUOTE]

let us know. I bet it's minor, minor damage to the packaging if anything.

[quote name='maxiell']it's gone now but all pre-order bonuses apply to warehouse items you preorder, yes.[/QUOTE]

Wow, collector's edition for essentially $70 with all bonuses...

I jumped on it too right after posting. I am picking a regular copy from Best Buy anyways so if this comes intact I will keep this and return the other copy. I have never seen a preorder via Warehouse so this should be interesting since it says on my order confirmation e-mail:

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]"A[/SIZE]vailable for Pre-order
Sold by: Warehouse Deals, Inc" [/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']I jumped on it too right after posting. I am picking a regular copy from Best Buy anyways so if this comes intact I will keep this and return the other copy. I have never seen a preorder via Warehouse so this should be interesting since it says on my order confirmation e-mail:

Sold by: Warehouse Deals, Inc" [/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Now they are purposely damaging stuff lol.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']I jumped on it too right after posting. I am picking a regular copy from Best Buy anyways so if this comes intact I will keep this and return the other copy. I have never seen a preorder via Warehouse so this should be interesting since it says on my order confirmation e-mail:

Sold by: Warehouse Deals, Inc" [/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I picked up mlb 13, the other day and there was another one up yesterday. Someone must of come in drunk during the weekend.

[quote name='edson13']I picked up mlb 13, the other day and there was another one up yesterday. Someone must of come in drunk during the weekend.[/QUOTE]
We need that someone to work more often. ;):lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back