Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
Read the OP!
Why doesn't anyone read it? It's not that difficult. I mean, it really isn't. You just need to click "first" on the bottom right to be taken straight to the OP. Why can't people understand this? We aren't here to answer your questions. We are here for deals and deals only. Go elsewhere for questions.

Has any one spotted the new Twilight movie on the the AW yet? I need to know if Bella dies.

[quote name='Luxuria']Read the OP!
Why doesn't anyone read it? It's not that difficult. I mean, it really isn't. You just need to click "first" on the bottom right to be taken straight to the OP. Why can't people understand this? We aren't here to answer your questions. We are here for deals and deals only. Go elsewhere for questions.

Has any one spotted the new Twilight movie on the the AW yet? I need to know if Bella dies.[/QUOTE]

The blanket I sleep with every night...

AWD has a used one for only $16

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...r=1-8&keywords=breaking+dawn+2&condition=used

Has any one spotted the new Twilight movie on the the AW yet? I need to know if Bella dies.[/QUOTE]

It was only released on Tuesday, so it might be a couple more days until Warehouse deals gets some in stock. I can't wait!

[quote name='Luxuria']I don't like to cuddle. I'm sorry.

I hope it's used. I feel like I'll need it while watching the final chapter of the Twilight saga. Vampires scare me.

Can I get a refund for that?[/QUOTE]

Yeah umm... I wouldn't call what I do to that blanket "cuddling." Speaking of which, it's time for me to go to bed. Later ladies. Hope you don't get temp banned when the mods wake up.

Also, thanks to the poster above. I ordered the "Like New" Aliens Colonial Marines. Thanks again.

Why doesn't anyone read it? It's not that difficult. I mean, it really isn't.[/QUOTE]

But it is. Why search for my answer when I can just have you give it to me.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']The blanket I sleep with every night...

AWD has a used one for only $16

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...r=1-8&keywords=breaking+dawn+2&condition=used[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']It was only released on Tuesday, so it might be a couple more days until Warehouse deals gets some in stock. I can't wait![/QUOTE]

Double posting is highly frowned upon.

[quote name='Luxuria']I don't like to cuddle. I'm sorry. [/QUOTE]

:cry:

[quote name='Yamato']Did you guys know that there is an option to be instantly paid for a trade-in? I've never had them ask me until today.[/QUOTE]

That's a weird option. Do you need a card to be able to trade-in? Guess they can just charge you when they take the game out of the case to get a discount, the AWD thread way.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Yeah umm... I wouldn't call what I do to that blanket "cuddling." Speaking of which, it's time for me to go to bed. Later ladies. Hope you don't get temp banned when the mods wake up.

Also, thanks to the poster above. I ordered the "Like New" Aliens Colonial Marines. Thanks again.[/QUOTE]

Gross. Good Night! Never. Good Decision. You're Welcome!

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']what? where?
when you buy an item or for everything?[/QUOTE]

If you've done a trade in before on Amazon, you know how you click to confirm and then it gives you a button to click to print out the UPS label?

Well on that confirmation page, there is a 'next' button that I've always ignored. I always just close out the page when I get the confirmation.

I clicked next though, and it told me that I could be paid the $28.40 instantly as long as I gave my credit card (actually a debit card) obviously to charge me in case I don't actually send in the item. The other option is to just proceed with the normal trade in.

I clicked the terms and conditions though, and was taken away from the page. I guess if you ignore the option then it is assumed that you don't want paid instantly, because I can't find any way to be asked again.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Yeah umm... I wouldn't call what I do to that blanket "cuddling." Speaking of which, it's time for me to go to bed. Later ladies. Hope you don't get temp banned when the mods wake up.

Also, thanks to the poster above. I ordered the "Like New" Aliens Colonial Marines. Thanks again.[/QUOTE]

After all their disruptive posts hopefully they do get temp banned.

[quote name='needler420']After all their disruptive posts hopefully they do get temp banned.[/QUOTE]
agreed that was ridiculous

that definitely makes amazon trade ins more appeal able
gotta see if I got anythin good to trade in

Man, what's going on in here...I had a quick question about AWD, has anyone purchased a flash drive from them before? I just ordered a 32GB one for around 17 bucks and was wondering if it's usually fine to order them through here since I've heard of some problems with memory cards before.

[quote name='Yamato'] Amazon trade ins[/QUOTE]

Interesting. Might have to try that sometime.

[quote name='needler420']After all their disruptive posts hopefully they do get temp banned.[/QUOTE]

I believe we haven't introduced ourselves. I'm Luxuria and I'm here for deals. So, if you could can you please refrain from getting off-topic unless you have a deal to post that I can take advantage of the AWD thread way? Thank you.

[quote name='MoCiWe']Man, what's going on in here...I had a quick question about AWD, has anyone purchased a flash drive from them before? I just ordered a 32GB one for around 17 bucks and was wondering if it's usually fine to order them through here since I've heard of some problems with memory cards before.[/QUOTE]
You will be fine. Their was talk of hard drives being used and maybe faulty because of being used but those who bought it reported back saying the items were good.

:ps3: PS3 250GB Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Bundle (VG) $187.08
:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops (G) $13.60
:ps3: Far Cry 3 (VG) $27.71
:ps3: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (G) $24.76
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black (A) $28.06
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
New Super Mario Bros. U (VG) $34.25
:3ds: Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion (VG) $18.70

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']agreed that was ridiculous

that definitely makes amazon trade ins more appeal able
gotta see if I got anythin good to trade in[/QUOTE]

I got the option to pop up again after canceling and re-placing my trade in.

They had to verify my card that was already on file, and then they deposited the gift card into my account. I then went to my orders and applied the gift card to my Crysis 3 order.

So as long as I beat the game and ship it out by next Saturday, I was not charged at all for the game and actually made 0.69 profit by doing so.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']You will be fine. Their was talk of hard drives being used and maybe faulty because of being used but those who bought it reported back saying the items were good.[/QUOTE]

That's good to hear, I needed some extra room on my Xbox since my hard drive was filling up and 32GB should be enough to hold me off for a while.

[quote name='Yamato']I got the option to pop up again after canceling and re-placing my trade in.

They had to verify my card that was already on file, and then they deposited the gift card into my account. I then went to my orders and applied the gift card to my Crysis 3 order.

So as long as I beat the game and ship it out by next Saturday, I was not charged at all for the game and actually made 0.69 profit by doing so.[/QUOTE]
lol thats crazy
this could be big
it must be a new thing

[quote name='Yamato']I got the option to pop up again after canceling and re-placing my trade in.

So as long as I beat the game and ship it out by next Saturday, I was not charged at all for the game and actually made 0.69 profit by doing so.[/QUOTE]

That is pretty fucking pimp. Waaaaay better than gamefly.

[quote name='MoCiWe']That's good to hear, I needed some extra room on my Xbox since my hard drive was filling up and 32GB should be enough to hold me off for a while.[/QUOTE]

The only thing to watch is to make sure it actually houses 32GB.

For a while at least, people were apparently selling 2 GBs as 8 GBs or whatever by changing cases and in some instances messing with the coding or whatever to make them read on a computer or whatever as the inflated number. I think it's slowed down a good bit, though with the memory decreasing in price and probbaly software getting better.

Still, I'd recommend testing it by filling it up all the way.

[quote name='pyoobez']The only thing to watch is to make sure it actually houses 32GB.

For a while at least, people were apparently selling 2 GBs as 8 GBs or whatever by changing cases and in some instances messing with the coding or whatever to make them read on a computer or whatever as the inflated number. I think it's slowed down a good bit, though with the memory decreasing in price and probbaly software getting better.

Still, I'd recommend testing it by filling it up all the way.[/QUOTE]

I was planning on making it for Battlefield 3 since that's around that size now anyways, so I'll test it by moving that over and seeing if it works, that's kind of what I thought could be possible since I remember this happening to me before with a PSP memory cards years ago where I bought a 4GB or so one and ending up with less then a Gig actually on it. Anyways, thanks for pointing out that happening since I'll make sure to test it right when I get it so if it's not right I can get a refund.

[quote name='MoCiWe']I was planning on making it for Battlefield 3 since that's around that size now anyways, so I'll test it by moving that over and seeing if it works, that's kind of what I thought could be possible since I remember this happening to me before with a PSP memory cards years ago where I bought a 4GB or so one and ending up with less then a Gig actually on it. Anyways, thanks for pointing out that happening since I'll make sure to test it right when I get it so if it's not right I can get a refund.[/QUOTE]

Its not even really worth scamming with todays flash prices. Youll be good. Ive ordered a couple usb sticks and a 3TB hard drive and nothing has even had a hint of being used. In fact I have 16gb, I bought for $9 coming in tomorrow.

[quote name='Marauder7']Who's the girl on the left?[/QUOTE]

i watched this video 3 times in a row, funny as hell.. toys r us paper slips up to the window.. classic

[quote name='handsomepete']I know I should checkout first and ask questions later, but does Sonic Racing have an online pass or any such thing?

p.s. ACIII Liberation (vita) - LN - 22.27 http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...e=UTF8&qid=1362850885&sr=1-122&condition=used
DmC :ps3: Good - 31.52 http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...e=UTF8&qid=1362850950&sr=1-165&condition=used[/QUOTE]
Not entirely sure, but as weird as it sounds I always check ps3 trophies or 360 achievement websites for this kind of info, under the tropy or achievement guides they say whether or not a online pass is required to attain online trophies, and in Sonic's case the answer appears to be no...
Source

[quote name='apokalypse']Would've bought that Wii U if there were actually games to play on it...[/QUOTE]

I put my wii u back in the box and in my closet, it seriously has no games (worse then ps3 ever was) and lego city stories just got a 5 out of 10 in EDGE magazine. Worst system ever.

[quote name='blitz6speed']I put my wii u back in the box and in my closet, it seriously has no games (worse then ps3 ever was) and lego city stories just got a 5 out of 10 in EDGE magazine. Worst system ever.[/QUOTE]

Oh wow that sucks about Lego City. Wii U better get some killer exclusives asap

[quote name='blitz6speed']I put my wii u back in the box and in my closet, it seriously has no games (worse then ps3 ever was) and lego city stories just got a 5 out of 10 in EDGE magazine. Worst system ever.[/QUOTE]

Just like the Wii. Once the shine wears off it's shot and they won't support it with good games. Nintendo can't live off of just Mario any longer. Both Sony and Microsoft learned that in this generation. They didn't rely on MGS, GoW, Halo etc.

I just had to go through and delete 86 off topic posts from last night. This is a deals thread. Do not post off topic conversation. Do not post about Amazon trade ins. Do not post on how to scam Amazon. This should be blatantly obvious.

You've been warned. Temp bans will be issued for anyone who does not follow the rules.

[quote name='Yamato']Did you guys know that there is an option to be instantly paid for a trade-in? I've never had them ask me until today.[/QUOTE]

Whoa, what? What's the catch? Do they dock any from the TIV? Make you ship it sooner than usual? I might need to start trading in at Amazon again. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back