Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
Bah, I cancelled the Star Wars Xbox. I just dont have the money. If it's really like new though you can easily get about $60 after ebay fees just for the controller. That'd drop your total to about $200 for Console + Kinect and the game.

Still looking for a used Halo 4. Kind of regretting that I didn't opt to pick one up during Gamestop's B2G1 this weekend, but I just couldn't think of any other $55 game I wanted that I couldn't get cheaper during other BF deals. Has anyone managed to snag/see one here yet?

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Still looking for a used Halo 4. Kind of regretting that I didn't opt to pick one up during Gamestop's B2G1 this weekend, but I just couldn't think of any other $55 game I wanted that I couldn't get cheaper during other BF deals. Has anyone managed to snag/see one here yet?[/QUOTE]

been waiting forever for it too, finally got tired of waiting and got one this morning from the gohastings sale.

Damn thats a great price for Persona 4 Golden. It's such a great game! I'm really enjoying it.

easily 100-140 hours of content there so its worth it at any price.

AWD has quite a few "Like New" gameboy and gameboy advance games up that I'm looking at. Anybody have and experience with these? Wondering if they come with boxes?

[quote name='pksellers']AWD has quite a few "Like New" gameboy and gameboy advance games up that I'm looking at. Anybody have and experience with these? Wondering if they come with boxes?[/QUOTE]Don't assume they do, as others reported in the past that Like New games like those were cart-only.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Bah, I cancelled the Star Wars Xbox. I just dont have the money. If it's really like new though you can easily get about $60 after ebay fees just for the controller. That'd drop your total to about $200 for Console + Kinect and the game.[/QUOTE]

Only if it's truly Like New. Some scumbag decided to keep the C3PO controller out of mine when they decided to return theirs. I did get $50 back from Amazon because of that though, so it worked out. Sold the Kinect and the games on eBay for $85. $85 was a little lower than I was hoping for, but considering some of the Kinect deals that were going on around Black Friday it's a wonder it sold for even that much.

[quote name='Vigilante']Don't assume they do, as others reported in the past that Like New games like those were cart-only.[/QUOTE]

OK thanks...I might bite on one or two anyways since they're pretty cheap and hope for the best.

The "like new" ones say: "Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Cleaning and repair was done as required. Game data from previous use may be present, but can be overwritten or deleted."

I can't say I've ever seen that comment before. A lot of "good" ones up too...they have "packaging may show wear" or something like that in the comments section...might go with those instead...decisions, decisions.

[quote name='Bigmeat23']I grabbed LBP Vita right before you posted this, haha. It still hasn't shipped though which is confusing the hell out of me! /:

I nabbed the crazy $179.99 deal with extras on amazon Friday so I had to pair it with a few solid games.[/QUOTE]

LBP Vita has an online pass heads up.

Anyone ever had an item cancelled after being charged and in shipping soon for a whole day. Man, am I pissed, had a $116 vita from AWD. Dont know how to approach this as far as CS.

[quote name='edson13']Anyone ever had an item cancelled after being charged and in shipping soon for a whole day. Man, am I pissed, had a $116 vita from AWD. Dont know how to approach this as far as CS.[/QUOTE]
Yup, happened to me with Diablo III CE. I got it a few days after release for $64ish, got "Shipping Soon". Then it stayed there for a day before it disappeared from my orders list.

Hello,

Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

"Diablo III: Collector's Edition"

We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. If you see a charge for the canceled item, we will refund you within 1-2 business days.

If you are still interested in purchasing this item, it may be available from other sellers. Please visit the detail page for this item below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0050SZC5U

If you took advantage of a promotional offer when placing this order, this cancellation may affect your order's eligibility for that offer. If this is the case, please contact customer service:

http://www.amazon.com/contact-us

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
http://www.amazon.com
==============================
Check your order and more: http://www.amazon.com/your-account

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

And to add some salt to the wound, they put up 4 more on AWD a day later for double the price.

[quote name='edson13']Anyone ever had an item cancelled after being charged and in shipping soon for a whole day. Man, am I pissed, had a $116 vita from AWD. Dont know how to approach this as far as CS.[/QUOTE]

go in and ask if they will match the price on a new one you never know

[quote name='eXiON']Yup, happened to me with Diablo III CE. I got it a few days after release for $64ish, got "Shipping Soon". Then it stayed there for a day before it disappeared from my orders list.

And to add some salt to the wound, they put up 4 more on AWD a day later for double the price.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I cancelled my $180 gold box bundle, because it said shipping soon, and my card had the charge on it already. Like I said, pissed.

[quote name='slidecage']go in and ask if they will match the price on a new one you never know[/QUOTE]

I was going to do that but it was the ac bundle which is out of stock due to the gold box event.

:shock: :applause:Hot damn son! I thought I got lucky with a $162.xx white vita. I hope you get to repeat that or get a new one for that price via a rep.

BTW, keep an eye out for that vita (the $162.xx one). Once I found out that Amazon was doing a goldbox deal for white vita with the extra goodies I decided to return mine. The box is banged up on the sides but the unit itself was untouched, the game and memory card were still sealed. Everything was sealed minus the power cable. Hence, it is a good unit.

I just couldn't resist the $179 bundle new with all the extras so I jumped on that. Cost me $159 (with a $20 promo game credit code sitting in my email since June).

[quote name='wilflare']hope to find a vita
Ragnarok
Persona 4[/QUOTE]

Ragnarok (especially the Mercenary edition) pops up often enough.

Also saw a copy of Hitman for PS3 pop up earlier. Looked like $39 or so.

Man $226.xx now for a like new AC Vita bundle on AWD. That's almost $40 more than they were going for before black friday.

Lollipop Chainsaw PS3 Like New dropped to $14.99

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:shock: :applause:Hot damn son! I thought I got lucky with a $162.xx white vita. I hope you get to repeat that or get a new one for that price via a rep.

BTW, keep an eye out for that vita (the $162.xx one). Once I found out that Amazon was doing a goldbox deal for white vita with the extra goodies I decided to return mine. The box is banged up on the sides but the unit itself was untouched, the game and memory card were still sealed. Everything was sealed minus the power cable. Hence, it is a good unit.

I just couldn't resist the $179 bundle new with all the extras so I jumped on that. Cost me $159 (with a $20 promo game credit code sitting in my email since June).[/QUOTE]

no luck, tried to get that like new vita for the same price, and the rep was just copying and pasting that they dont match AWD prices because they their inventory is constantly changing. Not even a promotional credit. Like I told her, I cancelled my gold box bundle, because the AWD bundle was shipping. What does she do? Just copy and paste the same response.

Just rage cancelled about $600 worth of orders, I keep getting pushed more and more towards best buy every day.

[quote name='edson13']no luck, tried to get that like new vita for the same price, and the rep was just copying and pasting that they dont match AWD prices because they their inventory is constantly changing. Not even a promotional credit. Like I told her, I cancelled my gold box bundle, because the AWD bundle was shipping. What does she do? Just copy and paste the same response.

Just rage cancelled about $600 worth of orders, I keep getting pushed more and more towards best buy every day.[/QUOTE]

That really sucks. I'd talk to someone else and try again. Make sure to explain that you didnt get the BF White Vita because of that. Someone has to be sympathetic enough to help you out. Either that or they'll flag your account for being an annoyance.

Uncharted 3 Like New $11.25

You could try calling them, I had an issue like that and kept getting reps that were no help and after you call back for the same issue a couple times you get sent to a special department, I can't remember the name but they were nice and pretty helpful

[quote name='edson13']no luck, tried to get that like new vita for the same price, and the rep was just copying and pasting that they dont match AWD prices because they their inventory is constantly changing. Not even a promotional credit. Like I told her, I cancelled my gold box bundle, because the AWD bundle was shipping. What does she do? Just copy and paste the same response.

Just rage cancelled about $600 worth of orders, I keep getting pushed more and more towards best buy every day.[/QUOTE]
That is so unlike their customer service. I am guessing they are being bombarded with stuff from people over BF deals and cyber Monday deals but it does not mean to "copy and paste" a response.
[quote name='ShockandAww']That really sucks. I'd talk to someone else and try again. Make sure to explain that you didnt get the BF White Vita because of that. Someone has to be sympathetic enough to help you out. Either that or they'll flag your account for being an annoyance.
[/QUOTE]
+1. The route I would also recommend to take.

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']damn! missed it. that's at the top of my must-buy list. still waiting for my ac vita bundle. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Has an online pass by the by. It's used to be able to publish creations and play online multiplayer.

The LBPs have been popping up a few times a week just keep watching they're going pretty damn quick now with everyone getting Vitas.

Saints Row The Third PS3 (Regular) $14.99 Like New

If youre on the fence for that one, buy it immediately if you want some ridiculous single player fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back