Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone seen the 16gb on sale from AW? If so, how much did it go for?

Looking back, I'd pay an extra 10 or so bucks for double the memory. Now I regret not buying it

For those of you looking for 32gb cards, you can easily score one on ebay for $50.I did, and I've seen many others go for that price. Afterwards, I sold my 8gb card for $20

[quote name='solidsnake222']For those of you looking for 32gb cards, you can easily score one on ebay for $50.I did, and I've seen many others go for that price. Afterwards, I sold my 8gb card for $20[/QUOTE]

How did you get so lucky? I have been watching them on ebay for a week now and the lowest I have seen is $80+

[quote name='Fors78']How did you get so lucky? I have been watching them on ebay for a week now and the lowest I have seen is $80+[/QUOTE]

Same, all I see are those near MSRP.

[quote name='solidsnake222']For those of you looking for 32gb cards, you can easily score one on ebay for $50.I did, and I've seen many others go for that price.[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:s That's just not really true at all.

Edit: I see a couple of used ones in the last couple of months that went for $55ish but other than that everything looks to be over $60, and right now they're even higher (mostly $80 - $90).

There was a pretty crazy bundle I posted about in another thread where someone sold their Vita, 32GB Memory card, and SF X Tekken for $185. Someone got a good deal there.

crap missed the ps3. een though i got a best buy one sitting here sealed that im thinking about taking back

would rather had a 149 then a 199 system

[quote name='Olengie']Catherine came in. In an Xbox Case. :lol:[/QUOTE]

So a :ps3:Catherine came in a :360:Catherine case? Sweeeeeet

[quote name='apterous']So a :ps3:Catherine came in a :360:Catherine case? Sweeeeeet[/QUOTE]

Yeap. It totally did. Now I need to go and get myself an extra PS3 case.

[quote name='Green Card200']Is that a good or bad deal? Anyway another one is up for $54.88.[/QUOTE]

Thats a damn good deal. Rare stuff man.

Well as long as it actually comes in like new condition that is. I will doubt amazon on this one.

[quote name='Green Card200']Is that a good or bad deal? Anyway another one is up for $54.88.[/QUOTE]

great deal if it's complete and really "like new"

if it's not complete, then it's an average price, but with the bonus of 2 day shipping and easily returning it to amazon.

Why the doubt on the condition? I never bothered looking at prices for the collector's edition because I preordered it. Atlus did an awesome job promoting the game before it came out with a bunch of forum posts, emails, and videos. I was pumped for DS and I didn't even really like action RPGs. DS changed my opinion on them though.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Thansk. Bought it , will let you know[/QUOTE]

I wonder if that one is a return due to the squealing noise issue that some of them suffer from (see thread in PS3 forums). Put in a game disc and play it and see if it starts squealing (like a pig?) The one I got (not AWD - rather from Target) does not have the problem, so hopefully yours is OK. If so, good deal!

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:ps3: 250 GB Black Friday 2012 Bundle (Like New) $149.99[/QUOTE]

What is the condition that it most likely would be in: used, open and codes gone, or new with damaged box? I've never ordered from Amazon Warehouse, but have read comments on how "like new" could be just a dinged box... Worth the risk?

The rewards far outweigh the risks.

If you get anything but satisfaction from the order, just contact Amazon and they will refund you.

My Like New P4A :)ps3:) arrived today...and the bottom hinge on the inside (for holding the instruction booklet) was broken off. :bomb:

Time to send a calm, thoughtful email to Amazon CS...

[quote name='Vigilante']My Like New P4A :)ps3:) arrived today...and the bottom hinge on the inside (for holding the instruction booklet) was broken off. :bomb:

Time to send a calm, thoughtful email to Amazon CS...[/QUOTE]

That really bothers you lol?

[quote name='Vigilante']My Like New P4A :)ps3:) arrived today...and the bottom hinge on the inside (for holding the instruction booklet) was broken off. :bomb:

Just get a new case? Swap it with a game you don't care for? Come on man, snap out of your craze!

A bunch of The Last Story arrived today from amz warehouse. Every single one was a new sealed copy most likely from the $8 sale => $26 tiv flip. Nice deal. They lost money on every one.

[quote name='Toss']A bunch of The Last Story arrived today from amz warehouse. Every single one was a new sealed copy most likely from the $8 sale => $26 tiv flip. Nice deal. They lost money on every one.[/QUOTE]

Yes, thank you for hoarding games and reselling them to people who would have paid the price you paid had you not bought them all. We are all happy for you.

[quote name='Blade']Yes, thank you for hoarding games and reselling them to people who would have paid the price you paid had you not bought them all. We are all happy for you.[/QUOTE]
This. I'm not sure what the thought process is behind bragging about screwing over fellow gamers (and many times, CAGs) for a few bucks.

[quote name='Toss']A bunch of The Last Story arrived today from amz warehouse. Every single one was a new sealed copy most likely from the $8 sale => $26 tiv flip. Nice deal. They lost money on every one.[/QUOTE]

would really have wanted one of them :/

All I'll say to you..... You belong at slick deals. Scumbag.

[quote name='StealOfADeal']All I'll say to you..... You belong at slick deals. Scumbag.[/QUOTE]

Reading comprehension FTL. He's not saying he traded all those copies in, he's saying that a bunch of them just arrived at the warehouse (I can only assume he works at one). Why would that make him a scumbag?

and whoever did it will come here crying in a month when amazon BANS YOUR ACCOUNT

they do watch what you buy and resell to them

[quote name='wilflare']would really have wanted one of them :/[/QUOTE]

Same, paid $30, because I missed out on the $8 price, and did not get one of the ones from the first print :cry:

[quote name='Green Card200']Why the doubt on the condition? I never bothered looking at prices for the collector's edition because I preordered it. Atlus did an awesome job promoting the game before it came out with a bunch of forum posts, emails, and videos. I was pumped for DS and I didn't even really like action RPGs. DS changed my opinion on them though.[/QUOTE]

specifically for DS CE-- There was a problem with the mini-guide ink fading/smearing

for CEs in general-- those less on top of it might not know what all came in the original package.

Really wish I bit on the PS3 Black Friday Bundle last night when I had the chance. It's been awhile since I bought something from AWD so the "buy first, regret later" mantra was lost in my head.

You're not impressing anyone here, sir. Go to SD, they eat that stuff up.

first world problems huh

I hope you're kidding around... There's a reason you're saving money, it's not brand new. If you're THAT picky, buy new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back