Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Hitman: Absolution - Professional Edition
$34.64 and eligible for
sip-prime-check-badge._V192192372_.gif
Used - Very Good[/QUOTE]

:ps3:

My ps3 walking dead LN arrived today..but the disc is cracked...damn..have you guys experienced that before? I need to return it...I don't know I am still lucky that I can get another used one luckily..

[quote name='ckc4043']My ps3 walking dead LN arrived today..but the disc is cracked...damn..have you guys experienced that before? I need to return it...I don't know I am still lucky that I can get another used one luckily..[/QUOTE]

Never have had any problem with Amazon. It probably happened during shipping unfortunately. They make it pretty easy to return things though.

[quote name='Komentra']Never have had any problem with Amazon. It probably happened during shipping unfortunately. They make it pretty easy to return things though.[/QUOTE]
AWD not always checking before they seal. I got xcom used from main amazon i was ticked they refunded 20 but dang mixups...

[quote name='dragonjud']Why bother? This is borderline Gamestop s***t. $5 off msrp?[/QUOTE]

Some of us don't have to pay tax through Amazon, so it's a valid post. Also, they're OOS on the new versions. It's just another option.

There's so much useless shit in this thread... and you've got an issue with his post?

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Some of us don't have to pay tax through Amazon, so it's a valid post. Also, they're OOS on the new versions. It's just another option.

There's so much useless shit in this thread... and you've got an issue with his post?[/QUOTE]
haha just like my post replying to your useless post to.... love it thanks for giggle. :bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='wampa8jedi']For kicks and giggles, 320gb Xbox 360 HDD for only $569... http://www.amazon.com/320GB-Hard-Dr...7EE7U53NWQ&qid=1356173106&s=merchant&sr=1-167[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']ohhhemmgeee this is sooooo hilarious! :roll:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='PocketIguodala']ohhhemmgeee you're like mr.cooooool! :roll:[/QUOTE]

While I'm not saying cookiecrumbz handled it very well, I do propose a moratorium on this type of bullshit "deal." It happens all the time, either it someone's autoposting software glitch or people jack up the price for whatever reason.

I know I've done it on ebay before (you list a game, have second thoughts about it, but you also have second thoughts about keeping the game so you jack it up to an unreasonable price so you don't waste your listing fee in case you do decide to sell it.) and I don't know why someone on amazon would do it, I'm sure there's a valid reason.

So please, stop with the bullshit "OMG It's $99,999 for a used controller!!!!" type posts. Yeah yeah, we get it, the price is insane.

/soapbox

This thread would be much better off using the same rules as the normal forum...
"DO NOT CREATE POSTS TO ASK A QUESTION. DO NOT POST YOUR OWN AFFILIATE LINKS. DO NOT ASK STUPID QUESTIONS! DO NOT POST RIDICULOUSLY PRICED ITEMS! DO NOT TRUST MAYANS! ONLY POST SPECIFIC VIDEO GAME DEALS!"

[quote name='DaShaka']This thread would be much better off using the same rules as the normal forum...
"DO NOT CREATE POSTS TO ASK A QUESTION. DO NOT POST YOUR OWN AFFILIATE LINKS. DO NOT ASK STUPID QUESTIONS! DO NOT POST RIDICULOUSLY PRICED ITEMS! DO NOT TRUST MAYANS! ONLY POST SPECIFIC VIDEO GAME DEALS!"[/QUOTE]

That's to reduce thread clutter. The point of a forum is to ask questions in posts, however.

I have to agree about the Mayans tho.

[quote name='pdjones']That's to reduce thread clutter. The point of a forum is to ask questions in posts, however.

I have to agree about the Mayans tho.[/QUOTE]

It's not "questions" themselves that are the problems; it's specifically stupid questions.

[quote name='estat']So I received this yesterday thanks to Amazon Prime. The game was new and came with the preorder bonus (vita skin and wallpapers).

Amazon Warehouse delivers yet again.[/QUOTE]

Wow. My brand new $40.00 purchase from Amazon didn't even come with the skin. :(

[quote name='dragonjud']Why bother? This is borderline Gamestop s***t. $5 off msrp?[/QUOTE]

Also, when one WiiU goes up on AWD, occasionally it is an indication that more may be posted. We have already seen a $239 basic and after the holidays I would expect more along those lines.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Adventure Time: Hey Ice King!... Like New $21.01

Saints Row The Third: Full Package Xbox Very Good $29.58

Vita Travel Pouch Good $10.30

Those AC Vitas are going pretty quick only 3 left now..[/QUOTE]

If anyone is looking for a Vita case I'd suggest the travel pouch. It's very clunky and isn't very portable but that clunkyness is all padding and will definitely protect your device, holds 4 game cards, and can (with some effort) hold your charging cables.

[quote name='xplode427']Thanks. Hoping that r&c comes with vita code.[/QUOTE]

Damn. I would of grabbed Hitman & Ratchet. I need to put this thread on auto-refresh, lol.

EDIT: Quoted wrong post. Sry.

[quote name='edson13']there is no code, and game isnt out yet.[/QUOTE]

I know its a january release but It's cross buy. It has to have some prerelease code.

Edit: from psn blog:

"If you bought the PS3 game digitally, you’ll be able to download it via your Download List on the XMB when it releases. For those purchasers of the retail disc, you can download the Vita version via the “Disc Benefits” option under Game on the XMB."

[quote name='xplode427']I know its a january release but It's cross buy. It has to have some prerelease code.

Edit: from psn blog:

"If you bought the PS3 game digitally, you’ll be able to download it via your Download List on the XMB when it releases. For those purchasers of the retail disc, you can download the Vita version via the “Disc Benefits” option under Game on the XMB."[/QUOTE]

Yep, that's why he said no code. It does make me wonder what would stop someone form renting it and getting the Vita version. Unless the disc spits out a 1-time use code which I suppose is possible.

In which case I could just get a copy from Gamefly and hold onto it until the Vita version comes out.

[quote name='estat']So I received this yesterday thanks to Amazon Prime. The game was new and came with the preorder bonus (vita skin and wallpapers).

How do you know it is new?

iwqeed_th.jpg

[quote name='blume3']still on the fence about getting a Vita.[/QUOTE]

Wait a bit - still not enough games on the console to make it a must buy. But it is an excellent console to use... bar the annoying analog sticks (I suppose if there's a cover to increase the surface area then it would be much better to use).

[quote name='mjontrix']Wait a bit - still not enough games on the console to make it a must buy. But it is an excellent console to use... bar the annoying analog sticks (I suppose if there's a cover to increase the surface area then it would be much better to use).[/QUOTE]

Not enough games?

Annoying Analog sticks?

I don't what system you are talking about because it's definitely not a Vita.

[quote name='doc_j88']Not enough games?

Annoying Analog sticks?

I don't what system you are talking about because it's definitely not a Vita.[/QUOTE]

See, you're confusing your opinions for his right here. Common mistake on the internet. ;)

[quote name='Komentra']Yep, that's why he said no code. It does make me wonder what would stop someone form renting it and getting the Vita version. Unless the disc spits out a 1-time use code which I suppose is possible.

In which case I could just get a copy from Gamefly and hold onto it until the Vita version comes out.[/QUOTE]

It is a one-time use. It's the same distribution method they used for All-Stars.

BUT, as long as you're the first to try it during a rental, it should work.

[quote name='lilseung']I bought "Very Good" Zero Escape (WITH PRE-ORDER BONUS ITEM)" and they just sent me a game game by itself. Back it goes.[/QUOTE]

Bummer =( fwiw, the watch bundles are slowly going down in price on eBay.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Bummer =( fwiw, the watch bundles are slowly going down in price on eBay.[/QUOTE]

Cause everyone is trying to sell them.

[quote name='Triple-X']has the Vita AC:L bundles gone under $200 yet? I know there is a $223 available now[/QUOTE]

its because theyre currently sold out from amazon. When in stock, theyre usually on sale from 162-187 thru AWD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back