Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RenegadeEra']I ordered one too with prime 2 day and delivery also on January 3rd. :(

More Black Ops 2 PS3 - Like New $29.69 back up. What's with AWD today?[/QUOTE]

ffs, it better not being doing the same shit it did last time. I think it was about a month ago and the game popped up and was available for quite awhile and in the end I think they canceled most of them (including mine). I think then though it was an acceptable copy for $34.xx, so this is a better deal anyway.

Of course right now it says "Back-ordered. Due in stock December 29th"..I don't think that happened last time but maybe it did I dont remember. That and the holidays would at least explain the slow ass shipping.

[quote name='ckc4043']Is it good to flip black ops 2 like new condition?[/QUOTE]

Wat? No it is bad to flip Black Ops 2 like new condition you may break it or at least make it only acceptable condition!

Seriously I don't know what you're asking. It would be easy to sell it for the same price and possibly get a little more than you'd pay for it if you just want to play it and then sell it, but I wouldn't flip it to make any money if that's what you mean.

[quote name='ShockandAww']ffs, it better not being doing the same shit it did last time. I think it was about a month ago and the game popped up and was available for quite awhile and in the end I think they canceled most of them (including mine). I think then though it was an acceptable copy for $34.xx, so this is a better deal anyway.

Of course right now it says "Back-ordered. Due in stock December 29th"..I don't think that happened last time but maybe it did I dont remember. That and the holidays would at least explain the slow ass shipping.[/QUOTE]

Man, that would suck balls if they cancelled. :cry:

[quote name='RenegadeEra']Man, that would suck balls if they cancelled. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I've had that happen before. When buying from AW, should always check the possible delivery date or if its backordered. That should let you know pretty much if you're going to get it or not.

damn so yeah that 320 gig $200 ps3 with the ps+ instant game bundle already had the year of ps+ redeemed. I know i was the one that said it would be redeemed, but still a lil let down. tis life. i still have ps+ til 2014, so im not downtrodden, but still. peace all. and yay now i can play disc games again after a week break!

There was a restock.
Black Ops 2 Xbox as low as $23.75 for acceptable copies
32GB Vita Memory $60.xx
ZombiU $40.xx
New Super Mario U $41.55

Wii Us are up
PS3 Infamous Bundle for $150...

Lots of stuff

[quote name='ShockandAww']There was a restock.
32GB Vita Memory $60.xx
ZombiU $40.xx
New Super Mario U $41.55

Wii Us are up

Lots of stuff[/QUOTE]

I gobbled up that Mario U. Thank you!

360:
Far Cry 3 for $37 like new, 2 copies left when I purchased mine so act fast
Assassin's Creed 3 for $27 too, only 8 copies left... I passed on this one since I still need to play Brotherhood and Revelations

EDIT: Far Cry 3 is already gone.

Good deals on the Xboxes considering you can go trade in your old one for double credit at Gamestop right now. I was very tempted on the 250GB one but I just shouldnt do it right now.

Also thanks for posting the $52.xx Vita memory card I grabbed that. Will just sell the 16GB I have.

[quote name='ShockandAww']There was a restock.
32GB Vita Memory $60.xx
ZombiU $40.xx
New Super Mario U $41.55

Wii Us are up

Lots of stuff[/QUOTE]

Picked up a Very Good copy of BO2 for $27.xx with free shipping on the 360!

got a like new copy of Prototype (1) for just under $14 on 360. It said there were 15 other copies available.

thought about getting black ops 2 for 27 but I can wait.

[Wii U] Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (Like New) $336.49
[Wii U] Nintendo Wii U Console 8GB Basic Set - White (Like New) $282.44
[Wii U] Madden NFL 13 (Very Good) $27.71
[Wii U] Just Dance 4 (Very Good) $27.71
:360: Xbox 360 Limited Edition Halo 4 Bundle (Very Good) $370.61
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Very Good) $27.71
:360: Asura's Wrath (Like New) $13.36
:360: Dark Souls Collector's Edition (Acceptable) $44.98
:360: Ninja Gaiden 3 Collector's Edition (Very Good) $43.84
:360: Dark Souls (Very Good) $13.85
:360: Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (Like New) $29.69
:360: Sleeping Dogs (Like New) $25.98
:360: Halo Reach - Limited Edition (Good) $19.88
:360: Assassin's Creed III (Very Good) $27.71
:ps3: Assassin's Creed III (Very Good) $27.71
:ps3: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition (Like New) $26.48
:ps3: Hitman: Absolution (Like New) $29.69
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Collection (Acceptable) $15.42
:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD Collection Limited Edition (Like New) $44.54
:ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Limited Edition) (Acceptable) $23.75
:ps3: Get Fit With Mel B (Good) $7.08
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS Holiday Bundle - Flame Red with Super Mario 3D Land Pre-Installed (Like New) $150.88
:3ds: Code of Princess (Like New) $22.27
:3ds: Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir (Like New) $8.16
[vita] Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Like New) $18.56

Crazy how those Wii Us are just going untouched. Not much of a discount at all but still. Nintendo needs to do another big price drop like they did with the 3DS. The thing just isnt worth the asking price.

[quote name='edson13']Just received a box full of $5 books, instead of a couple of games that I ordered. :([/QUOTE]

Are you sure it was addressed to you, or did you just open the box without looking at the shipping label? XD

If it is your package then boo to them. What did the invoice say?

[quote name='Squarehard']Are you sure it was addressed to you, or did you just open the box without looking at the shipping label? XD

If it is your package then boo to them. What did the invoice say?[/QUOTE]

yes, and it even said shipping weight 1 pound, even though it was obviously much heavier, so someone at the warehouse mustve been drunk. No invoice though.

[quote name='Marauder7']Pulse price dropping like a rock. Bought mine for little under 80 a month ago from AWD.[/QUOTE]

I believe that is the first edition headset from the looks of the pic and the price

[quote name='DealSeeker2U'][Wii U] Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (Like New) $336.49
[Wii U] Nintendo Wii U Console 8GB Basic Set - White (Like New) $282.44
[Wii U] Madden NFL 13 (Very Good) $27.71
[Wii U] Just Dance 4 (Very Good) $27.71
:360: Xbox 360 Limited Edition Halo 4 Bundle (Very Good) $370.61
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Very Good) $27.71
:360: Asura's Wrath (Like New) $13.36
:360: Dark Souls Collector's Edition (Acceptable) $44.98
:360: Ninja Gaiden 3 Collector's Edition (Very Good) $43.84
:360: Dark Souls (Very Good) $13.85
:360: Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse (Like New) $29.69
:360: Sleeping Dogs (Like New) $25.98
:360: Halo Reach - Limited Edition (Good) $19.88
:360: Assassin's Creed III (Very Good) $27.71
:ps3: Assassin's Creed III (Very Good) $27.71
:ps3: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition (Like New) $26.48
:ps3: Hitman: Absolution (Like New) $29.69
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Collection (Acceptable) $15.42
:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD Collection Limited Edition (Like New) $44.54
:ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Limited Edition) (Acceptable) $23.75
:ps3: Get Fit With Mel B (Good) $7.08
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS Holiday Bundle - Flame Red with Super Mario 3D Land Pre-Installed (Like New) $150.88
:3ds: Code of Princess (Like New) $22.27
:3ds: Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir (Like New) $8.16
[vita] Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Like New) $18.56[/QUOTE]

Picked up AC3, thanks.

The problem with the Wii U, is we have no clue what games are coming for it past Rayman: Legends, Monster Hunter 3, and Pikmin 3.

Nintendo has been so secretive with their games, I believe a lot of people are just taking a wait and see approach because of the uncertainty of the Wii U's future lineup.

[quote name='Rockinjs']I believe that is the first edition headset from the looks of the pic and the price[/QUOTE]

$80 for the Elite is great. $80 for the original is basically current MSRP. Both are great (obviously Elite is better) and a great value and are probably the best solution for a PS3 headset.

[quote name='bigloser']Nintendo has been so secretive with their games, I believe a lot of people are just taking a wait and see approach because of the uncertainty of the Wii U's future lineup.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. Another problem (as far as I'm concerned, at least) is that for the few announced titles we DO know will exist at some point and likely WOULD care enough to buy the system to play (for instance, Super Smash Bros. Wii U and Zelda Wii U), we don't know anything about. Sakurai recently stated in an interview regarding SSB, that:

"Instead of talking about what Smash Bros. will be like," he concluded, "I'm just going to say 'I'm making you wait for it!' and keep going along. I want to put my all into a full-on launch that really makes that wait worth it."

I totally understand where he's coming from- today's gaming market has never been so overly analytical when it comes to big games like this. But when you go so far to prevent misguided expectations that you're not generating any hype for the game at all, and as a result, the system's sales are suffering... Well, it just seems even more counter-intuitive to me. I remember checking the Smash Dojo every day for news about Brawl after it came out, reading up on theories, watching the trailers over and over again, and talking with my friends about it. It felt like forever before the game came out- but at least we had things to hold us over in the meantime. If Sakurai stays true to his word about keeping it all to himself, I may just shrug my shoulders when the game finally does come out. There's a difference in preventing negative hype, and preventing hype altogether.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Absolutely. Another problem (as far as I'm concerned, at least) is that for the few announced titles we DO know will exist at some point and likely WOULD care enough to buy the system to play (for instance, Super Smash Bros. Wii U and Zelda Wii U), we don't know anything about. Sakurai recently stated in an interview regarding SSB, that:

"Instead of talking about what Smash Bros. will be like," he concluded, "I'm just going to say 'I'm making you wait for it!' and keep going along. I want to put my all into a full-on launch that really makes that wait worth it."

I totally understand where he's coming from- today's gaming market has never been so overly analytical when it comes to big games like this. But when you go so far to prevent misguided expectations that you're not generating any hype for the game at all, and as a result, the system's sales are suffering... Well, it just seems even more counter-intuitive to me. I remember checking the Smash Dojo every day for news about Brawl after it came out, reading up on theories, watching the trailers over and over again, and talking with my friends about it. It felt like forever before the game came out- but at least we had things to hold us over in the meantime. If Sakurai stays true to his word about keeping it all to himself, I may just shrug my shoulders when the game finally does come out. There's a difference in preventing negative hype, and preventing hype altogether.[/QUOTE]

It sounds like Sakurai has you exactly where he wants you. :) Nintendo knows how to market their games (not systems) pretty well. Despite how poor they did with marketing the WiiU, when Smash Brothers or Zelda are set to launch, everyone will know it and be lining up months in advance...

Has Halo 4 ever popped up used since its been 39.99? I know its 39.99 new right now, but it looks like one would pop up around 29.99 or whatever.

I missed Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing when it popped up. Halo 4/Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing is the two games I've been stalking.

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']Someone get it please.[/QUOTE]

I know, right? I don't even like Kingdom Hearts and I'm tempted. Too bad I got one for my bro for X-mas.

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']Someone get it please.[/QUOTE]

Well I bought one but it said 12 remaining, haha. Don't even have a 3ds or xl yet but being that low I couldn't help it.

[quote name='tenn_volsfan']Well I bought one but it said 12 remaining, haha. Don't even have a 3ds or xl yet but being that low I couldn't help it.[/QUOTE]

I also got one, was waiting for $15 again.

[quote name='Khan of Khronos']I also got one, was waiting for $15 again.[/QUOTE]

I bit, too. This will go nicely with the Mario Kart XL bundle that I got last month that is unopened. Haven't played KH since the 1st PS2 game (which I'm not sure I played all that much. Ha.). Hope it's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back