Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bigloser']How bad is "acceptable"? I've never ordered anything below good.[/QUOTE]

Usually means it could have damage to the case, missing manuals, missing artwork, but the game itself is playable.

I wish they would just list exactly what's wrong with it but I guess that'd take to much time.

It varies greatly. Ive had acceptables that were pretty much brand new, while ive had others that were totally beat up and in some cases unplayable.

[quote name='Yamato']let me run over to the blogs section now.[/QUOTE]

Gotta commend him for consistency. Doesn't let being the most banned person ever stop him from coming back.

[quote name='Komentra']Usually means it could have damage to the case, missing manuals, missing artwork, but the game itself is playable.

I wish they would just list exactly what's wrong with it but I guess that'd take to much time.[/QUOTE]

I bought an acceptable black ops 2 yesterday and it gave a description about there being a slit in the case

[quote name='esalw822']
:360: Devil May Cry Collection - Acceptable - $10.86
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...d_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ
:ps3: - Very Good - $12.09
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list..._used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

][/QUOTE]
Ah dangit, woulda loved either of those DMCHD's

Also I know this isn't really gaming, but the Solidus Snake Play Arts Kai figure is $87-ish on here Like New (MSRP is $120)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B008HX08LI/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

[quote name='backseatdog']Ninja Gaiden 3 Collector's Edition 360 - $29.34 (very good)
[/QUOTE]

I bit, that was reaching my buy-price ($25) and I really wanted that statue. Hope I don't regret it.

Sigh...just had my 3rd console order in a row cancelled from WHD. First two were 3DS XLs and now one of the 360 bundles.

Not sure why the same 360 came back in stock after I'd already ordered it and yet my order was cancelled.

[quote name='sabanoo']Sigh...just had my 3rd console order in a row cancelled from WHD. First two were 3DS XLs and now one of the 360 bundles.

Not sure why the same 360 came back in stock after I'd already ordered it and yet my order was cancelled.[/QUOTE]

It's possible the conditions of the systems at the time your order was placed vs. the restock were different.

[quote name='Donut2922']It's possible the conditions of the systems at the time your order was placed vs. the restock were different.[/QUOTE]

I can't say if the descriptions were exactly the same but the conditions were. It almost makes me want to just place multiple orders to insure I actually get one since it's happened so frequently as of late.

[quote name='tuffguycore']Got it! Thanks, gonna return the new one I got to GS tomorrow![/QUOTE]

You might want to wait until you get the one from AWD just to be safe.

Got my like new Black Ops 2 and my Good 32GB vita memory card. Both were completely new as far as I can tell. Black Ops 2 was factory sealed with the Warehouse stickers on the outside of the packaging and the Nuketown map code not redeemed. Not a mark anywhere on it. The 32GB memory card could have been sold as brand new also so no idea why that was so cheap. Very happy with it though.

HP Envy 14in ultrabook, i3, 4GB RAM, 32GB SSD Good (new damaged packaging) $525
HP Pavilion 14in laptop, i5, 6GB RAM, 500GB HD Like New (new damaged packaging) $655
Samsung Series 9 ultrabook, i5, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Very Good $755

My Hitman Absolution for XBOX 360
iconxbox360.gif
came yesterday. The shipping box + the game case seal was intact, however there was NO DISK inside.

Strange :wall:

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']My Hitman Absolution for XBOX 360
iconxbox360.gif
came yesterday. The shipping box + the game case seal was intact, however there was NO DISK inside.

Strange :wall:[/QUOTE]

was it resealed or did it just have one of those circle warehouse deals stickers on it?

After using the VG ps3 duakshock 3 controller for 2 weeks, the left analog moves by itself downwards. Have anyone experienced that before? I decide to return to amazon. ah..I need to wait another deal of controller again.

[quote name='ckc4043']After using the VG ps3 duakshock 3 controller for 2 weeks, the left analog moves by itself downwards. Have anyone experienced that before? I decide to return to amazon. ah..I need to wait another deal of controller again.[/QUOTE]

Don't remember if the controller I bought was VG or if it was LN but it's been working awesome since I got it. Paid $29 if I recall.

My "Like New" XBOX Live Starter Pack arrived today and was super beat up. I immediately had a bad feeling and sure enough, it was missing both the 12-month Live card AND the 400MSP.

$50+ for a chatpad and shitty headset, hell yeah! (fucking pissed)

[quote name='btw1217']My "Like New" XBOX Live Starter Pack arrived today and was super beat up. I immediately had a bad feeling and sure enough, it was missing both the 12-month Live card AND the 400MSP.

$50+ for a chatpad and shitty headset, hell yeah! (fucking pissed)[/QUOTE]

Ouch :lol:

Thankfully they will make it right.

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']My Hitman Absolution for XBOX 360
iconxbox360.gif

Strange :wall:[/QUOTE]
I had just returned one like that from normal amazon store buy. New and came opened and only bonus disc. Amazon screwing up so much now sending me used games but listed new. Newegg 4 win now.

[quote name='ckc4043']After using the VG ps3 duakshock 3 controller for 2 weeks, the left analog moves by itself downwards. Have anyone experienced that before? I decide to return to amazon. ah..I need to wait another deal of controller again.[/QUOTE]
worn out drifting sucks that of been used so much. I wont buy used controllers anymore. I would return it will get worse and ruin the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back