Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered an Xbox Live Gold Starter Kit which was listed as 'Used-Good' Condition. The description said that the item would come in its original packaging but the box would have cosmetic damage.

I just got off a chat with amazon with a confirmation that if it wasn't all there that I would be able to return it no problems.

But my question was... has anyone ordered one of these kits and actually had luck? I figured for $46 it was worth the gamble. I mean, if it comes with the chatpad, headset, 12 month code, and 400 points code I will be happy as heck! But has anyone ever gotten it all? If not I will just be returning it.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Do the used Skylanders kits come with the figures or is that YMMV?[/QUOTE]
It comes with the figures.

[quote name='Bigmeat23']But my question was... has anyone ordered one of these kits and actually had luck? I figured for $46 it was worth the gamble. I mean, if it comes with the chatpad, headset, 12 month code, and 400 points code I will be happy as heck! But has anyone ever gotten it all? If not I will just be returning it.[/QUOTE]
I have ordered Xbox live cards couple of times (4000 MS points and 1 year Gold subscription card) and both times the codes were unused. They both just had damage to the packaging as in the card was bent on the side. In both instances the rip seal was intact on the cardboard cover they came encased in.

However, based on other people's experiences I opened the package and inspected it immediately to insure the cards were not return frauds and in fact worked. If you key in the code from Xbox dashboard (not online) it will tell you if the code is redeemed or not before actually confirming it for redemption.

Someone here did have a problem with one of those chatpad kits (12 month code was used) and I hope yours is not the same. Either way Amazon has your back. Good luck.

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (Very Good) $31.18
:wii: The Last Story (Like New) $22.27
:360: Hitman: Absolution - Professional Edition (Acceptable) $41.56

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']It comes with the figures.

I have ordered Xbox live cards couple of times (4000 MS points and 1 year Gold subscription card) and both times the codes were unused. They both just had damage to the packaging as in the card was bent on the side. In both instances the rip seal was intact on the cardboard cover they came encased in.

However, based on other people's experiences I opened the package and inspected it immediately to insure the cards were not return frauds and in fact worked. If you key in the code from Xbox dashboard (not online) it will tell you if the code is redeemed or not before actually confirming it for redemption.

Someone here did have a problem with one of those chatpad kits (12 month code was used) and I hope yours is not the same. Either way Amazon has your back. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

Thank you

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Do the used Skylanders kits come with the figures or is that YMMV?[/QUOTE]

Since it's AWD it SHOULD come with Tree Rex, Cynder, and a wind charector.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaylisJayP
Do the used Skylanders kits come with the figures or is that YMMV?
Since it's AWD it SHOULD come with Tree Rex, Cynder, and a wind charector.

depends on what kit..some kits come with 1 figure some come with 3

i look on ebay before AWD

i picked up
Skylanders starter kit with 3 figures + 5 other figures for 44 shipped...
dumped off dark spryo for 25 shipped

ended up with game and 7 figures for around 20

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']It comes with the figures.

Someone here did have a problem with one of those chatpad kits (12 month code was used) and I hope yours is not the same. Either way Amazon has your back. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

Thanks dude! Fingers crossed! I needed a chatpad anyways so it was worth taking the gamble on.

I have a major problem. I bought a game off of a guy on Amazon that has a insane amount of good feedback. I get the game and its missing the fucking disc. Its got the booklet and case. This has never happened to me before and I've bought a ton of stuff online. How should I go about it?

I already messaged the seller and said hey we have a major problem where's the disc?

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']I have a major problem. I bought a game off of a guy on Amazon that has a insane amount of good feedback. I get the game and its missing the fucking disc. Its got the booklet and case. This has never happened to me before and I've bought a ton of stuff online. How should I go about it?

I already messaged the seller and said hey we have a major problem where's the disc?[/QUOTE]

Wait for him to respond and see what he says. Considering Amazon's buyer friendly policies, I doubt he did it intentionally. Give him a chance to make it right, if not, do an Amazon claim.

[quote name='czissis']Wait for him to respond and see what he says. Considering Amazon's buyer friendly policies, I doubt he did it intentionally. Give him a chance to make it right, if not, do an Amazon claim.[/QUOTE]
^This. Give it three days and if you don't hear from the seller then contact Amazon customer service and file the claim. Amazon will help you out but let the seller contact you within the 3 day window.

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']I have a major problem. I bought a game off of a guy on Amazon that has a insane amount of good feedback. I get the game and its missing the fucking disc. Its got the booklet and case. This has never happened to me before and I've bought a ton of stuff online. How should I go about it?

I already messaged the seller and said hey we have a major problem where's the disc?[/QUOTE]

get really angry and send nasty messages before he can respond b/c all sellers are crooks that are out to screw you

I am sure it is a honest mistake, I once mailed a blu-ray only to find out a few days later that the disc had been put in another case. Needless to say I mailed the disc to the person plus a partial refund, licked my wounds and went on. I am sure there will be a positive outcome from this.

Well this is an interesting one... The 500GB AC III PS3 Bundle I ordered came today. What I found inside the box was a 320GB slim. Looks brand new. My guess is someone traded it for the 500 and shipped it back. Not really sure why? But I definitely didn't expect this. LOL

I'm to use to myself having ocd. I've heard of people returning a game or movie to the store without the disc and having to go home to get it. I could never do that since I check it 10+ times on the way there.

Seems pretty careless for a guy to forgot the disc. Its kind of the main part.

I sent him a regular message and contacted Amazon. They said to give him a few business days to reply and if he doesn't Amazon will take care of it.

[quote name='BuffyOfTheDead']Well this is an interesting one... The 500GB AC III PS3 Bundle I ordered came today. What I found inside the box was a 320GB slim. Looks brand new. My guess is someone traded it for the 500 and shipped it back. Not really sure why? But I definitely didn't expect this. LOL[/QUOTE]
AWD has really been messing up as of late. Holiday flow still screwing with their quality control.

[quote name='Seraphinianus']get really angry and send nasty messages before he can respond b/c all sellers are crooks that are out to screw you[/QUOTE]

Before Xmas I sold a copy of the Wii U New Super Mario Bros on amazon. It was brand new. I had decided not to get Wii U yet and found out that Newegg charges a restocking fee. So instead I sold it for a slight loss (instead of a bigger one if I returned it).

So after xmas I get an angry request for a refund. The guy said that his son tried to play it on the Wii and the disc didn't work. It wasn't recognized. He demanded a refund. I emphasis the words "Wii" and not "Wii U".

I replied saying just to be sure, note that this is a Wii U game and is not compatible with the original Wii. In any case I authorized the return. My hope was he'd accept his mistake and just keep it or resell it, but no, I received the returned game 3 or 4 days later and I gave him the full refund. My point here is that sometimes it's the buyers that are the crooks. Now I'm stuck with a used disc that I can't sell for as much. I've decided to just keep it as I figure we'll get a Wii U eventually, but either way this sucks.

[quote name='crunchewy']Before Xmas I sold a copy of the Wii U New Super Mario Bros on amazon. It was brand new. I had decided not to get Wii U yet and found out that Newegg charges a restocking fee. So instead I sold it for a slight loss (instead of a bigger one if I returned it).

So after xmas I get an angry request for a refund. The guy said that his son tried to play it on the Wii and the disc didn't work. It wasn't recognized. He demanded a refund. I emphasis the words "Wii" and not "Wii U".

I replied saying just to be sure, note that this is a Wii U game and is not compatible with the original Wii. In any case I authorized the return. My hope was he'd accept his mistake and just keep it or resell it, but no, I received the returned game 3 or 4 days later and I gave him the full refund. My point here is that sometimes it's the buyers that are the crooks. Now I'm stuck with a used disc that I can't sell for as much. I've decided to just keep it as I figure we'll get a Wii U eventually, but either way this sucks.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's just plain ignorant on the buyer's part. I wouldn't have authorized shit. At least you were the better man in the scenario.

[quote name='crunchewy']Before Xmas I sold a copy of the Wii U New Super Mario Bros on amazon. It was brand new. I had decided not to get Wii U yet and found out that Newegg charges a restocking fee. So instead I sold it for a slight loss (instead of a bigger one if I returned it).

I replied saying just to be sure, note that this is a Wii U game and is not compatible with the original Wii. In any case I authorized the return. My hope was he'd accept his mistake and just keep it or resell it, but no, I received the returned game 3 or 4 days later and I gave him the full refund. My point here is that sometimes it's the buyers that are the crooks. Now I'm stuck with a used disc that I can't sell for as much. I've decided to just keep it as I figure we'll get a Wii U eventually, but either way this sucks.[/QUOTE]
lol what im going through now
a woman bought NSMBwii u for her kid and said she has a wii and the only problem i had was it got to her on Dec.3 and she gave me the return request on the 26 :/ so dumb and i said i was gonna charge her a restocking fee and i haven't heard back since

I had a similar thing happen. I sold a Wii console in great condition, with box and tons of accessories and everything for pretty cheap. Figured the buyer would be thrilled. Instead I get a very angry woman saying that her "nintendo 64" didn't work and that I needed to "hurry up and send a prepaid return label". I had to remind her that she bought a Wii console and that I'm not Amazon so I can't do a prepaid return label, and that she would have to pay to return it herself. Never heard back from her.

Also had people buy games for the wrong system or people buy from me and expect to have it the next day with One-day shipping (because of Amazon's "Want your item by (tomorrow)? Order in the next X hours and X minutes").

I've sold nearly 100 items on Amazon (and only have 5 feedback to show for it), but there are definitely some stupid buyers out there.

I'm all for sharing stories but lets not turn this into an Amazon seller showcase here.

With AWD fumbling the ball of late it's making my want for another PS3 slightly hazy. Probably for the best.

[quote name='Yamato']I had a similar thing happen. I sold a Wii console in great condition, with box and tons of accessories and everything for pretty cheap. Figured the buyer would be thrilled. Instead I get a very angry woman saying that her "nintendo 64" didn't work and that I needed to "hurry up and send a prepaid return label". I had to remind her that she bought a Wii console and that I'm not Amazon so I can't do a prepaid return label, and that she would have to pay to return it herself. Never heard back from her.

Also had people buy games for the wrong system or people buy from me and expect to have it the next day with One-day shipping (because of Amazon's "Want your item by (tomorrow)? Order in the next X hours and X minutes").

I've sold nearly 100 items on Amazon (and only have 5 feedback to show for it), but there are definitely some stupid buyers out there.[/QUOTE]

I've never sold on amazon since the one time I did, I got screwed over by them! A bookstore in a local mall was closing, and I happened to be there on its last day, and I saw a sign books 4 for a $1. I went in and they still had a ton of nice hardcover books! So I bought a few boxes for around $9. To sum it up, I sold all the books for $180.xx, and Amazon charged me $120.xx in fees, so I was stuck with all these books to ship for only $40. Anyone know why I got such ridiculous fees?!

Just had a similar experience selling a DS game over eBay. In my listing title, I added the words "DS Lite, DSi, 3DS, XL" towards the end of the title because it WILL WORK will all of those consoles. The listing even had several close-up pictures of the game itself. The listing details also clearly stated that what I'm selling was a Nintendo DS version. I've already sold more than a dozen copies of it and didn't have a single problem. This was the last copy.

Well, a few days after shipping, I get a message from a furious buyer stating that I sent her the wrong item. She was apparently expecting the "3DS version" of the game -- which DOES NOT EXIST, and demanded immediate replacement! How can I replace it with something that does not exist? :roll:

I explained to her that there was no 3DS version of the game she purchased and why the word 3DS was on the title, and asked her if she even checked out the pictures and listing details first before buying, but she simply avoided the question (perhaps not to make herself appear more stupid). Upon some googling, I found out that my buyer was an old lady in her late 70s. I believe she had no idea on what she was just purchasing, and was perhaps just getting a game for her grandkids.

My listing stated "no returns or refunds", but I just allowed it for this instance rather than getting my 100% positive feedback tarnished by an ignorant buyer. :bomb:

Does anyone have experience in buying headphone such as sennheiser or audio technica in AWD? By the way, I want to buy a headphone. Any forum that can recommend to me? I am glad for you guys help. Thank you very much.

[quote name='ckc4043']Does anyone have experience in buying headphone such as sennheiser or audio technica in AWD? By the way, I want to buy a headphone. Any forum that can recommend to me? I am glad for you guys levels. Thank you very much.[/QUOTE]
with amazon customer service, you should be have no problem returning it, if you are dissatisfy with what you receive, but you should stick to the description on the items, and items listed as like-new to be safe bet

[quote name='ckc4043']Does anyone have experience in buying headphone such as sennheiser or audio technica in AWD? By the way, I want to buy a headphone. Any forum that can recommend to me? I am glad for you guys levels. Thank you very much.[/QUOTE]
Since you posted here, I will point you to the Warehouse links for both manufactures via AWD (not the front end of Amazon). Also, just like everything else on AWD, stock and prices fluctuate so keep checking occasionally if you don't see what you are looking for:

Audio-Technica
Sennheiser

I bought quite a few headphones from AWD. Audio Technica PRO700 MK2, Audio Technica WS55, Creative Aurvana Live, etc. They all arrived in pretty condition. The latest headphone I bought was an AKG K550 for $117 (retail for $300) and was still brand new.

As for a good headphone forum, go to head-fi.org.
http://www.head-fi.org/

Thank you guys very much. I will pay attention to the deal of headphones right now.
Actually, I am a freshmen in buying Over ear headphones. Do you guys have any suggestions for good headphones? My budget is $75-$120. I do not mind it is brand new or used. I just registered a member in this forum. I am so sorry that I discuss this stuff which is not related to video game.

[quote name='YBX87']with amazon customer service, you should be have no problem returning it, if you are dissatisfy with what you receive, but you should stick to the description on the items, and items listed as like-new to be safe bet[/QUOTE]

I see. Thank for your remind. I will prefer to buy LN condition then.

[quote name='RoMee']I bought quite a few headphones from AWD. Audio Technica PRO700 MK2, Audio Technica WS55, Creative Aurvana Live, etc. They all arrived in pretty condition. The latest headphone I bought was an AKG K550 for $117 (retail for $300) and was still brand new.

As for a good headphone forum, go to head-fi.org.
http://www.head-fi.org/[/QUOTE]

I see. Thank you for you telling me this forum. What condition did you buy for these headphones?

[quote name='ckc4043']I see. Thank you for you telling me this forum. What condition did you buy for these headphones?[/QUOTE]

They were listed as good to very good, but came complete like someone tried it didn't like it and returned it.

The K550 was in good condition and description says there was damage on the box, but when I got it the only thing wrong was the plastic saran wrap thingy was torn. The headphone was still new and all the security tape was still intact.
Here's a few pictures
http://www.head-fi.org/content/type/61/id/757649/width/350/height/700/flags/LL

http://www.head-fi.org/content/type/61/id/757650/width/350/height/700/flags/LL

[quote name='RoMee']They were listed as good to very good, but came complete like someone tried it didn't like it and returned it.

The K550 was in good condition and description says there was damage on the box, but when I got it the only thing wrong was the plastic saran wrap thingy was torn. The headphone was still new and all the security tape was still intact.
Here's a few pictures
http://www.head-fi.org/content/type/61/id/757649/width/350/height/700/flags/LL

http://www.head-fi.org/content/type/61/id/757650/width/350/height/700/flags/LL[/QUOTE]

That is not bad. I do not mind packaging actually. Thank you again for sharing your experience in buying headphones in AWD.

[quote name='ckc4043']Thank you guys very much. I will pay attention to the deal of headphones right now.
Actually, I am a freshmen in buying Over ear headphones. Do you guys have any suggestions for good headphones? My budget is $75-$120. I do not mind it is brand new or used. I just registered a member in this forum. I am so sorry that I discuss this stuff which is not related to video game.[/QUOTE]

I have been looking for good headphones for a while. I started off with the Sony MDR-V55. While they did pack a nicer bass punch than my cheapo ear buds, I feel like they were not worth the 60.00 I had paid for them. I returned them to Best Buy, in which I picked up the Sennheiser 428s. These headphone packed less bass, but in my opinion has a clearer sound. However, still not what I was looking for (especially for 70 bucks). This is when I decided to stop skimming reviews and actually dig deep. This is when I came across the Audio Technica ATH-M50. These headphones so far have blown me away (especially for only being 110 bucks). In my opinion, they sound better overall than the Beats by Dre Studios, which retail for around 300 I believe. I don't want headphones for a fashion statement, so I can't see spending that extra money. Like I said..or didn't...I am new to headphones that arent 10 dollar cheapos. The Audio Technica ones definitely make me hear music through headphones in a way I have never heard before. I will be keeping these ones as I believe my search to be over. But of course, this is just me. An audiophile may not agree with me. But someone new to headphones, these are perfect.

Acceptable Persona 4 solid gold premium edition
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0091U3R5U/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

Edit: Now gone

On my phone but I saw Batman Arkham City armored edition for wii u for $30 something

If you never played it on xbox or Ps3 then pick it up, fantastic game

What was stopping them from putting Arkham Asylum on it? I would have double dipped if they had both on the same disc
Same with mass effect trilogy

[quote name='theking20']On my phone but I saw Batman Arkham City armored edition for wii u for $30 something

If you never played it on xbox or Ps3 then pick it up, fantastic game

What was stopping them from putting Arkham Asylum on it? I would have double dipped if they had both on the same disc
Same with mass effect trilogy[/QUOTE]

$34.64

[quote name='Kaiser499']Still debating if I should get a Like New graphics card or not.[/QUOTE]

You can find amazing deals quite randomly with like new video cards... Bought a lot of like new (and lesser rated even) computer components actually with no regrets at all. In fact, when looking for components, it's where I check first and usually wait for items to pop up before buying... It was a Evga Gtx 670 ftw with an unactivated warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back