Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo - Used - Like New -$93.69 (2)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1358004360&s=merchant&sr=1-31

I've had my Elites from AW for two weeks now and I can't complain one bit other than the over the top bass on certain modes. I sold my Sony Stereo Headset for $65.00 on Amazon as the Pulse Elites are much better. They're more comfortable, not as bulky, and no more squeaky plastic sounds. But overall they are worth $94.00.

[quote name='Lopros']Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo - Used - Like New -$93.69 (2)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1358004360&s=merchant&sr=1-31

I've had my Elites from AW for two weeks now and I can't complain one bit other than the over the top bass on certain modes. I sold my Sony Stereo Headset for $65.00 on Amazon as the Pulse Elites are much better. They're more comfortable, not as bulky, and no more squeaky plastic sounds. But overall they are worth $94.00.[/QUOTE]

so tempted as I love the others but do not know if I can take the plunge may convert GS credit to Amazon credit
if I can

Anyone here have experience with Far Cry 3? What's a recommended price on it? Not asking what AWD usually has it for, that I can see...just asking for opinions and wondering if I should wait it out or not.

[quote name='captaintek3304']Anyone here have experience with Far Cry 3? What's a recommended price on it? Not asking what AWD usually has it for, that I can see...just asking for opinions and wondering if I should wait it out or not.[/QUOTE]
It took my about 13-14 hours to beat it, and that was pretty much not straying too far from the main quests. There's a lot to do in game, and plenty of island. I did the 2 for 70 deal and picked it up with BO2. So at $35 I got my money's worth. Ubisoft games do tend to tank though. Lowest I've seen it has been 40, or 40w/ a 20GC.

[quote name='captaintek3304']Anyone here have experience with Far Cry 3? What's a recommended price on it? Not asking what AWD usually has it for, that I can see...just asking for opinions and wondering if I should wait it out or not.[/QUOTE]

Truth be told it was my game of the year. I didn't like the other far cry games and bought it for full price because I had so much credit and was curious. So when I started it and realized how great the first 2/3 of the story was, the gun play was just right and there was so much to do, I couldn't stop. I just finished all that I want to for now, but it was according to my raptr like 25 hours of gameplay and still I have lots to do if I want. I'd say if you're looking for a deal anything under 40 is definitely worth it.

NEOGEO X GOLD Limited Edition (Good) $175.27
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Nintendo Land (Acceptable) $29.74
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Rabbids Land (Very Good) $34.62
:ps3: Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter's Edition (Good) $53.80
:ps3: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (Good) $21.77
:ps3: Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (Premium Edition) (Acceptable) $35.45
:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops (Like New) $16.80
:ps3: Bioshock 2 (Like New) $9.65

:ps3: PS3 320GB Uncharted 3 Bundle (Like New) $222.74
:ps3: DUALSHOCK3 wireless controller (Urban Camouflage) (Like New) $29.69
:ps3: Playstation Move Navigation Controller (Like New) $14.21
:ps3: PlayStation Move Essentials Pack (Like New) $51.97
:ps3: Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset (Like New) $89.97
:ps3: Mass Effect Trilogy (Very Good) $41.55
:ps3: Uncharted 3 Game of the Year Edition (Very Good) $27.12
:ps3: Devil May Cry Collection (Very Good) $11.20
:ps3: Sniper Elite V2 (Very Good) $13.85
:ps3: Doom 3 BFG Edition (Very Good) $15.94
:ps3: Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (Very Good) $11.18
:ps3: Max Payne 3 (Acceptable) $17.80
:ps3: The Walking Dead (Very Good) $20.78
:ps3: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (Very Good) $17.32
:360: Xbox 360 250GB Console (Very Good) $210.08
:360: Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect Holiday Value Bundle (Like New) $222.01
:360: Xbox LIVE 3 Month Gold Membership (Like New) $16.61
:360: Dishonored (Very Good) $27.71
:360: Left 4 Dead - Game of the Year Edition (Very Good) $12.47
:360: Silent Hill: Downpour (Like New) $14.84
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
New Super Mario Bros. U (Very Good) $36.38
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (Acceptable) $23.73
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U (Very Good) $35.67
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Rise of the Guardians: The Video Game (Very Good) $20.78
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Madden NFL 13 (Very Good) $35.72
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Very Good) $35.28
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Pink/White (Like New) $171.60
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black (Like New) $166.79
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Red/Black (Like New) $164.13
:3ds: Nintendo Nintendo 3DS Pearl Pink (Acceptable) $109.09
:3ds: Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask (Like New) $29.69
:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star (Very Good) $27.14
:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Very Good) $27.68
:3ds: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?!! (Very Good) $19.60
[vita] wipEout 2048 (Very Good) $13.17
[vita] Unit 13 (Very Good) $19.92

Bought a ps3 ps+ bundle. Didnt have the voucher, contacted amazon yesterday, they refunded me the $50.
So finally get to using it today, and it wont start up, says something about not the proper hard drive. Open up the hard drive and theres nothing in there, no tray or anything. LOL.
Makes me wonder how the one time I tried to trade in a system, it got rejected.

[quote name='edson13']Bought a ps3 ps+ bundle. Didnt have the voucher, contacted amazon yesterday, they refunded me the $50.
So finally get to using it today, and it wont start up, says something about not the proper hard drive. Open up the hard drive and theres nothing in there, no tray or anything. LOL.
Makes me wonder how the one time I tried to trade in a system, it got rejected.[/QUOTE]

They are not all trade ins. They are also returns.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Could've been an accepted trade-in, Amazon sold it, someone bought it, jacked all that stuff, returned it.[/QUOTE]

yeah, this is the most likely scenario.

So yesterday got my acceptable Ragnarok odyssey mercenaries edition and the only thing wrong is the box is a little crushed. Returned my full price one to GameStop last night, was really glad. I also got my Zoe in good condition and the box was crushed, but the disc and demo disc were both fine. All in all really happy. Gonna want Mgs hd for vita next, so hopefully I won't miss it next time

[quote name='edson13']Bought a ps3 ps+ bundle. Didnt have the voucher, contacted amazon yesterday, they refunded me the $50.
Makes me wonder how the one time I tried to trade in a system, it got rejected.[/QUOTE]

Yeesh. I kinda feel lucky with my PS3. Sure, I got a 320GB slim instead of the 500GB super slim I ordered, but I contacted them and they refunded me $75 because they sent me the wrong one. It worked out because I honestly did want a slim over a super slim, it was just the 500GB and the cheap price that made me buy it. But at least mine came with a hard drive! That just proves that Amazon doesn't really test their electronics. Or if they do, they obviously don't do a thorough job of it.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:ps3: PS3 320GB Uncharted 3 Bundle (Like New) $222.74
:ps3: DUALSHOCK3 wireless controller (Urban Camouflage) (Like New) $29.69
:ps3: Playstation Move Navigation Controller (Like New) $14.21
:ps3: PlayStation Move Essentials Pack (Like New) $51.97
:ps3: Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset (Like New) $89.97
:ps3: Mass Effect Trilogy (Very Good) $41.55
:ps3: Uncharted 3 Game of the Year Edition (Very Good) $27.12
:ps3: Devil May Cry Collection (Very Good) $11.20
:ps3: Sniper Elite V2 (Very Good) $13.85
:ps3: Doom 3 BFG Edition (Very Good) $15.94
:ps3: Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (Very Good) $11.18
:ps3: Max Payne 3 (Acceptable) $17.80
:ps3: The Walking Dead (Very Good) $20.78
:ps3: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (Very Good) $17.32
:360: Xbox 360 250GB Console (Very Good) $210.08
:360: Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect Holiday Value Bundle (Like New) $222.01
:360: Xbox LIVE 3 Month Gold Membership (Like New) $16.61
:360: Dishonored (Very Good) $27.71
:360: Left 4 Dead - Game of the Year Edition (Very Good) $12.47
:360: Silent Hill: Downpour (Like New) $14.84
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
New Super Mario Bros. U (Very Good) $36.38
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (Acceptable) $23.73
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U (Very Good) $35.67
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Rise of the Guardians: The Video Game (Very Good) $20.78
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Madden NFL 13 (Very Good) $35.72
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Very Good) $35.28
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Pink/White (Like New) $171.60
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black (Like New) $166.79
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Red/Black (Like New) $164.13
:3ds: Nintendo Nintendo 3DS Pearl Pink (Acceptable) $109.09
:3ds: Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask (Like New) $29.69
:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Very Good) $27.68
:3ds: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?!! (Very Good) $19.60
[vita] wipEout 2048 (Very Good) $13.17
[vita] Unit 13 (Very Good) $19.92[/QUOTE]
Stuff must go fast, huh? Glad I found thris thread. I will certainly pay more attention to it.

Thank you to the OP, and everyone at CAG who contributes for those of us that don't have time. You make this site what it is, and I appreciate the heck out of you all, for sure!

[quote name='CaptainDesk']Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver $16.52 Like New

I've heard this will work with your android phone as well if you have an OTG cable.[/QUOTE]
This is not an OEM version, so I definitely wouldn't want one that someone returned (though I don't know how you could tell unless you bought it & took the chance). You can get one cheaper new. Here's one for $11.99. If you scroll down to the reviews on Amazon, each version of this item usually has the instructions on how to get it working on your PC, which is extremely easy.

This is the one I own personally, and it is $15.99 new w/ FSSS. The directions by Henzome in the reviews work flawlessly on Windows 7 64bit. The device has been installed like this on my former HDD & now on my SSD, and has worked great, in case anyone is worried about a non-OEM product. It uses the 2.4 GHz Wifi signal, so as long as you get the drivers to function properly, you'll have no problem using your wireless 360 controller on PC.

Dang, missed those Elites. Saw a pair of the old regular Wireless Stereo Headsets (the year old model) in Good for $51.47 but passed since it doesn't support a lot of mobile devices, including Vita. Should I have bit?

[quote name='RealDeals']Dang, missed those Elites. Saw a pair of the old regular Wireless Stereo Headsets (the year old model) in Good for $51.47 but passed since it doesn't support a lot of mobile devices, including Vita. Should I have bit?[/QUOTE]

I liked the original ones a lot. A ps3 update killed the functionality for me (had to return them) but I really liked them for the price... specially at 50....

that said, I just got the elites for 89... I don't think I beat you, maybe there was a restock?

[quote name='tuffguycore']Is this game any good?[/QUOTE]

I thought it was pretty good but definitely not for everyone. Not your usual Koei hack n' slash. Probably my favorite game from them besides Bladestorm.

Gamestop has them for $20 new or less for used if you can find them in your area.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:360: Xbox 360 250GB Console (Very Good) $210.08 (Not back-ordered)
:ps3: PS3 250 GB Black Friday 2012 Bundle (Very Good) $208.62 (1 back-ordered and 1 in stock)
:ps3: Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition (very Good) $11.43
[vita] DreamGEAR Playstation Vita 4 in 1 Case Bundle (Like New) $11.13[/QUOTE]

paper mario has been coming in an out for the last 4 days at 27....

keeps tempting me to rebuy this awful game everytime i see it.. Lucky

UNCHAIN BLADES will hold me for 3 more weeks until the new FE game hits the 3ds

Bought a MW3 PC from the Warehouse. I initially tried entering the registration code directly into Steam, and got an error the code was already used and tied to another count. Curses. Tried to install from the disc, but it too checks the code up front.

I really didn't want to have to go through the Amazon return process - I have no printer, nor do I have any shipping containers laying around. But the CSR on chat insisted on me returning it. It'd be irresponsible for them to sell it again, but no luck convincing them of that. Annoying.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U'][vita] Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified Limited Edition Wi-Fi Bundle (Very Good) $173.24
[vita] 16GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card (Like New) $41.94
:ps3: PlayStation 3 500GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (Like New) $222.72
:ps3: Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset (Good) $77.97
:ps3: Jak & Daxter Collection (Like New) $11.14
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (Very Good) $14.55
:ps3: Resident Evil 6 (Acceptable) $22.39
:ps3: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (Good) $7.72
:ps3: Need for Speed Most Wanted (Very Good) $27.71
:360: Borderlands 2 (Good) $22.52
Assassin's Creed III (Very Good) $31.18
Mass Effect 3 (Like New) $38.53
:wii: LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Like New) $11.87
:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star (Good) $24.92
:3ds: Scribblenauts Unlimited (Very Good) $26.13
:3ds: Pokémon White Version 2 (Like New) $24.97[/QUOTE]

man those marios flew fast one was 25 one was 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back