Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slidecage']Paper mario sticker star 24.95 good
pokemon 2 black and white around 26 each[/QUOTE]

Finally able to pickup the Pokemon 2 Black for my son.

Guys, what's the BEST way to actually see what's newly listed? The first page has links to general store, but how do you guys find these things?

By the time you post them, theyre usually snacthed up in minutes

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Guys, what's the BEST way to actually see what's newly listed? The first page has links to general store, but how do you guys find these things?

By the time you post them, theyre usually snacthed up in minutes[/QUOTE]

Just keep tabs open for items you're interested in, run an addon that refreshes those tabs and alerts you to page changes. I don't think there's a better way.

I got a Like New Bluetooth Remote (new one) for PS3 for $17.23 shipped. Alas it was the only one, so no point in posting a link. I'm glad to get this for under $20. Hopefully it arrives with just damaged packaging.

[quote name='nintendofan9999']Well this is a first. I had to get a refund from amazon because my black ops 2 for wii u never came.[/QUOTE]

If you don't mind me asking, what happened? Did it "supposedly" ship but then just never come? That's what happened to me a few weeks ago.

The like new 3DS XL I ordered last week for $160.xx arrived today. Box was dinged up a little bit, but it was brand new and sealed. Very happy that AWD came through for me again :)

anyone have this happen before...

i placed an order but then found a cheper price so i go into change order or cancel order and it says you can not cancel cause you use super savings and it would push it below the price for free shipping

give you an idea

GAME 23.00
Filler 2.00
free shippin
order total 25 .00
gift card 25.00
order total 0.00

the shipped the filler before the game so when i try to cancel the game it says you cant do it cause of the free shipping....

but when i go into my order now it shows

Game 23.00
filler 2.00
free shipping
order total 2.00
total due 23.00 you can apply this to gift card

now what happens if i never hit apply to gift card and i used to a gift card to order it... it looks like it was cancel cause my gift card total went back up to where it was before i placed the order

[quote name='Bigmeat23']If you don't mind me asking, what happened? Did it "supposedly" ship but then just never come? That's what happened to me a few weeks ago.[/QUOTE]
I had 2 undelierable packages since dec. ups and presitge... carriers would not answer questions just said contact amazon. i also had a stuck one came weeks later and gave up ups is not helpful. i ws shocked when it came...

[quote name='Rosterking']Anyone have thoughts on the Turtle Beach P11's?[/QUOTE]

It's a decent headset but beware the build quality. Mine is starting to crap out and I bought it last year. If you want one shoot for around $30.

[quote name='Rosterking']Anyone have thoughts on the Turtle Beach P11's?[/QUOTE]

I use mine to watch blu-rays at night so I don't wake anyone up. They sound good to me and the build quality seems sturdy as well. Never had a problem with them, and to be honest i don't take the best care of them.

They can also be used on an Xbox 360 by plugging the headset USB into a USB-to-wall charger, although this is only for system audio. The chat will not work on the 360.

Can't comment on chat because I've never used it.

[quote name='Bigmeat23']If you don't mind me asking, what happened? Did it "supposedly" ship but then just never come? That's what happened to me a few weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I had it shipped via ontrac with 2 day shipping. I was supposed to get it thursday, waited, and didn't receive it at all. The tracking revealed it left the facility but never updated, and ontrac said they never received it. Alas, I bought Black Ops 2 with Target's buy 2 get 1 sale instead.

Just missed a :360: Xbox 360 4GB Console - Good - $115.XX .. was going to buy it as a bedroom Xbox/Netflix unit, but it's probably best I don't spend more money on another console right now. Already spent $500+ on consoles in the past 2 months that I don't play very much (Wii U/3DS XL). ;)

[quote name='HydroX']Just missed a :360: Xbox 360 4GB Console - Good - $115.XX .. was going to buy it as a bedroom Xbox/Netflix unit, but it's probably best I don't spend more money on another console right now. Already spent $500+ on consoles in the past 2 months that I don't play very much (Wii U/3DS XL). ;)[/QUOTE]

Know the feeling. I'm still riding out my fat 360 and I would love a cheap slim but with a new one out this year most likely, it's hard to buy one now.

[quote name='n4styn4t3']Know the feeling. I'm still riding out my fat 360 and I would love a cheap slim but with a new one out this year most likely, it's hard to buy one now.[/QUOTE]

That's also my thinking... Might just sell what I don't use now and bank the money until the new stuff comes out... But we both know that won't happen. :lol:

[quote name='WNYX585AM']Has anyone seen a similar price for the PS3 version of Borderlands 2? I may just pull the trigger on the new copy, but wouldn't mind saving a few bucks (since there is no online pass).[/QUOTE]

There was just a PS3 Borderlands 2 copy for $22.xx on AW like 5 minutes ago but it's gone now.

[quote name='Seraphinianus']such a good price!!!!

but pink :([/QUOTE]

Pink has better resell value. If you ever want to sell it....

I finally got my "Used-Good" Xbox Live Gold Starter Pack, and at first glance it's all here. The box was just beat to hell.

Chatpad is here, headset is here, 400 pt card is here and not peeled, and same for the 12 month card. I will try the codes here in a little while, but I don't see how they wouldn't work from what I'm seeing. Stoked!

[quote name='Bigmeat23']I finally got my "Used-Good" Xbox Live Gold Starter Pack, and at first glance it's all here. The box was just beat to hell.

Chatpad is here, headset is here, 400 pt card is here and not peeled, and same for the 12 month card. I will try the codes here in a little while, but I don't see how they wouldn't work from what I'm seeing. Stoked![/QUOTE]

Be sure to really push the chatpad on to the controller. I thought I had a dud but figured out it wasnt in all the way.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Be sure to really push the chatpad on to the controller. I thought I had a dud but figured out it wasnt in all the way.[/QUOTE]

VERY true. I feel like I'm going to break it every time since it needs to be pushed so hard.

;)

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Be sure to really push the chatpad on to the controller. I thought I had a dud but figured out it wasnt in all the way.[/QUOTE]

Oh I know, haha. You REALLY need to push them on. This is my 2nd one. I wanted a 2nd so I had one for my controller in the living room and my controller in my "man cave" haha. Convenient instead of always taking it on and off.

I just think the controller feels naked without the chatpad. I was a big fan of the old FAT XBOX controller as well. Works better with bigger hands.

[quote name='WNYX585AM']Awesome. Thanks so much! Still two left for anyone else interested.[/QUOTE]

Got one 360! Thanks.

I received my "like new" copy of Uncharted 3. Interestingly enough, it is the one from the bundle that doesn't have a UPC and is labeled "not for resale." It doesn't bother me at all, since it really is in like new condition. However, I just thought it was strange how a big retailer like Amazon would sell something clearly labeled "not for resale."

[quote name='aheineken']I received my "like new" copy of Uncharted 3. Interestingly enough, it is the one from the bundle that doesn't have a UPC and is labeled "not for resale." It doesn't bother me at all, since it really is in like new condition. However, I just thought it was strange how a big retailer like Amazon would sell something clearly labeled "not for resale."[/QUOTE]

I thought Amazon didn't accept Not for Resale.

Not for resale means that something is not labeled to be sold as a new copy. Not that it can't be bought and sold as used, like it was.

[quote name='Graff^']Not for resale means that something is not labeled to be sold as a new copy. Not that it can't be bought and sold as used, like it was.[/QUOTE]

I just remember some time ago that people had issues with the Not for Sale because Amazon needed the barcode to scan. Guess they updated their policy.

that is crazy low for borderlands 2. i got my $25 copy on black friday. just remember they will probly have a goty coming out this fall. peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back