Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FlyingAce39']Just ordered Far Cry 3 for Xbox for $37.12 in Like New shape! Free shipping! SO EXCITED![/QUOTE]

Does this game need online pass?

[quote name='ckc4043']Does this game need online pass?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but in all honesty, both online modes are awful. The single player is what you want.

[quote name='granturismo']I'm hesitant with used items. But i want a PS3 and this is in my price range. Not sure if i can trust it....

NVM it's gone[/QUOTE]

If you're hesitant about used items, then why are you in this thread?

[quote name='Yamato']Yes, but in all honesty, both online modes are awful. The single player is what you want.[/QUOTE]
80 so hours i got into coop. I met good people and really enjoyed it. I did coop before single so i always playing mostly with fun people. I liked the challenge with highest diff when i first started. The MP DM mode stinks.

Just got my SF 25 anniversary edition and it was missing all of the games, all of movies, and the DLC codes were used. Wow.

Only type of media present was the audio CDs. :cry:

What a disappointment and really unexpected coming from AWD. Unfortunately the set is not worth keeping even though the AMZ rep offered a $20 partial refund.

Has AMD quality gotten worse lately? This is the second order I've had a problem with and usually they have quality items.

[quote name='Tsel']If you're hesitant about used items, then why are you in this thread?[/QUOTE]
They sell new sealed stuff to with dinged box or something like that so why the hate? Jeez.... :cold:

[quote name='antlp89']Just got my SF 25 anniversary edition and it was missing all of the games, all of movies, and the DLC codes were used. Wow.

What a disappointment and really unexpected coming from AWD. Unfortunately the set is not worth keeping even though the AMZ rep offered a $20 partial refund.

Has AMD quality gotten worse lately? This is the second order I've had a problem with and usually they have quality items.[/QUOTE]

You can also blame the DBag who gutted the copy before sending it back to amazon.

[quote name='antlp89']Just got my SF 25 anniversary edition and it was missing all of the games, all of movies, and the DLC codes were used. Wow.

Has AMD quality gotten worse lately? This is the second order I've had a problem with and usually they have quality items.[/QUOTE]
Amazon and AWD got really bad they send me used cooking wear but i bought brand new from them non awd. Then i get bonus discs but no game discs. I bet they no longer check most stuff now. It happens all the time now just not me.. I buy tv season shows fullfilled by amazon and i get 1 of 6 discs for price of a full set. I hope they stop it since it only seems to get worse.

I get "like new" stuff all the time that's barely worth calling good.

Wow that blows. What was the condition indicated in AWD?

[quote name='itsoverninethousand']You can also blame the DBag who gutted the copy before sending it back to amazon.[/QUOTE]

True, but I would have thought that amazon quality control would have been able to check the description and notice the missing items. There was a ton of content missing here and I was really surprised they sold this as is/didn't catch the guy who returned this.

[quote name='Chedeng88']Wow that blows. What was the condition indicated in AWD?[/QUOTE]

It was listed as Very Good.

Kind of a bummer if the quality of AW is going down. In the past Amazon for me was a solid place to get quality items (even the acceptable/good stuff) but now I don't know if I can say that anymore. This really makes me hesitant to order things I may be on the fence buying when I'm worried about condition issues. It's a pain in the ass to repackage items and drive to the PO to return botched orders.

[quote name='Yamato']Yes, but in all honesty, both online modes are awful. The single player is what you want.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. :cool:

If I wanted to play multiplayer, I'd play Halo or Call of Duty.

[quote name='Shadowsteal123']I got lucky I bought a $30 far cry 3 using Craigslist. Guy even delivered, online pass went through, looks great. To the backlog it goes lol[/QUOTE]

Nice job killing my buzz. lol

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']80 so hours i got into coop. I met good people and really enjoyed it. I did coop before single so i always playing mostly with fun people. I liked the challenge with highest diff when i first started. The MP DM mode stinks.[/QUOTE]

See, and I also thought co-op was TERRIBLE! Seemed very buggy compared to single player and just wasn't very fun. I only played through it to get 1000/1000 in the achievements.

The game is definitely worth buying, but I liked that I got to play it for free from redbox over the course of about 20 or so days. Haha.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']80 so hours i got into coop. I met good people and really enjoyed it. I did coop before single so i always playing mostly with fun people. I liked the challenge with highest diff when i first started. The MP DM mode stinks.[/QUOTE]
Well, I'm glad one of us enjoyed it.

plus far cry 3 just got 2 more co op levels today for free. woot ;)
i also enjoyed the co op when it wasnt bugging out. probly cuz i played it first with friends also. it kinda reminded me of rdr when you had a possy.
wow the characters were hilarious stereotypes too, lol.
i run commando with those grenade launchers/molotovs, also mp is ok, like that firestarter mode, but i barely touched that...
single player is definately the rock star tho

Grabbed me Sleeping Dogs for 360 for $20.70. Very Good condition.
Already platnium'd it on PS3 but would love to play it again plus the DLC for it is on sale this week on Xbox Live and I haven't played that yet.

[quote name='Seshka']Just received my package of TWO Gamecube/Wii controllers, but there was only one in the box.

..time to contact AWD customer service.[/QUOTE]

After reading through this thread I have come to the conclusion I'm the only person who has never had a issue/problem with AWD.

With that said.. It's time for me to go look for some wood to knock on.

[quote name='Seshka']Just received my package of TWO Gamecube/Wii controllers, but there was only one in the box.

..time to contact AWD customer service.[/QUOTE]
Sad to see amazon doing this so often since just before xmas. They need to fix there checking system. Such a sad thing amazon just keeps cutting more and more corners....

[quote name='Komentra']After reading through this thread I have come to the conclusion I'm the only person who has never had a issue/problem with AWD.

With that said.. It's time for me to go look for some wood to knock on.[/QUOTE]

It's just the internet. The amount of happy customers to complaints is disproportionate. Most people don't feel the need to post/review when they have no issues.

Me, personally, have never had an issue with AWD, only with random marketplace sellers.

[quote name='slidecage']got mine for 24.87 still has not shipped even with prime[/QUOTE]

Mine shipped out overnight. Different quality I guess.

My LN SF25 PS3 boxed set got here looking mostly good, still shrink-wrapped and all, except one of the corners is dented in.

Is it something worth complaining to support about, or should I be happy with getting a sealed one for $60?

[quote name='Lemstar']My LN SF25 PS3 boxed set got here looking mostly good, still shrink-wrapped and all, except one of the corners is dented in.

Is it something worth complaining to support about, or should I be happy with getting a sealed one for $60?[/QUOTE]

Nothing to complain about and from reading other posts your lucky that it's still shrink wrapped. Other were missing the DLC to ones where almost everything was missing.

I snagged paper Mario sticker star for $25 but it was From a third party...either way I'm looking forward to playing it :cool:

[quote name='captaintek3304']Can anyone explain why they'd want this? Other than a collection viewpoint, I can't see any legitimate reason to spend more than $30 on this.[/QUOTE]

There is a huge retro gaming push right now and a lot of people seem to be willing to spend a lot of money and time on retro games. Personally, I don't get it. I'd much prefer to spend my limited gaming time (and money) on the best available (gameplay, graphics, etc.) rather than playing things for nostalgia purposes. Every time I go back to older games, it is fun for a few minutes, but gets old pretty quick.

I don't even understand new retro games like Double Dragon Neon or Retro City Rampage, so i'm sure my point of view is in the minority. Thankfully, there are plenty of gaming options to go around, so we can all be happy.

[quote name='WNYX585AM']There is a huge retro gaming push right now and a lot of people seem to be willing to spend a lot of money and time on retro games. Personally, I don't get it. I'd much prefer to spend my limited gaming time (and money) on the best available (gameplay, graphics, etc.) rather than playing things for nostalgia purposes. Every time I go back to older games, it is fun for a few minutes, but gets old pretty quick.
[/QUOTE]

Pretty much the same with me. It's fun, on really RARE occasions, probably like once or twice a year.

[quote name='Lemstar']My LN SF25 PS3 boxed set got here looking mostly good, still shrink-wrapped and all, except one of the corners is dented in.

Is it something worth complaining to support about, or should I be happy with getting a sealed one for $60?[/QUOTE]

You should be happy man.

I would be happy as hell if mine had arrived in that condition.

Considering you already got a discount and it was supposed to be used anyway I don't see where you have room to complain. Save it for when you have actual issues with Amazon.

:360: Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter's Edition (Good) $53.80
:360: Zone of the Enders HD Collection Limited Edition (Acceptable) $35.63
:360: Soul Calibur V Collector's Edition (Good) $19.30
:360: Forza Horizon Limited Edition (Acceptable) $42.99
:360: Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition (Good) $26.56
:ps3: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (Good) $18.45
:ps3: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND Limited Edition (Acceptable) $18.55
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Madden NFL 13 (Like New) $29.69
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Rapala Pro Fishing 2012 (Very Good) $34.64
:3ds: Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask (Very Good) $27.71

My "acceptable" $109 pink 3DS I ordered over the weekend finally arrived. It's brand new. Original twistie-tie on the ac adapter and everything is sealed and in order. Apparently these new smaller boxed 3DSes aren't shipping with the charging cradle anymore. Didn't know that. No big deal, I bought this one for my oldest daughter and still have my cosmo black 3DS and red/black 3DS XL. The description stated, "Large tears across the outer box. Deep gashes in outer box." I figured that just meant the cardboard container so I took a chance. Glad I did.

I bought my cosmo black 3DS from the Warehouse "like new" for $111 back in spring 2011 and about a month beforehand my daughter's "acceptable" black DSi for $80 and "acceptable" crimson red/black DS Lite for $64. Again, all were brand new as far as I could tell. I've had very good luck with handhelds via the Warehouse :D

I've been 0/3 for ordering from from AWD.

#1 - FEB Vita (Bottom left of touch screen did not work)
#2 - LG LED TV (Had big dark spots on screen)
#3 - Aquarium Decor (Snapped in half, and some parts were missing)

Don't know if I wanna try ordering anything from AWD anymore.

[quote name='sasukekun']I've been 0/3 for ordering from from AWD.

#1 - FEB Vita (Bottom left of touch screen did not work)
#2 - LG LED TV (Had big dark spots on screen)
#3 - Aquarium Decor (Snapped in half, and some parts were missing)

Don't know if I wanna try ordering anything from AWD anymore.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't let it get me down if I were you. It just means there's a greater probability you'll receive something great the next time you order from them. ;)

[quote name='gar3']My "acceptable" $109 pink 3DS I ordered over the weekend finally arrived. It's brand new. Original twistie-tie on the ac adapter and everything is sealed and in order. Apparently these new smaller boxed 3DSes aren't shipping with the charging cradle anymore. Didn't know that. No big deal, I bought this one for my oldest daughter and still have my cosmo black 3DS and red/black 3DS XL. The description stated, "Large tears across the outer box. Deep gashes in outer box." I figured that just meant the cardboard container so I took a chance. Glad I did.

I bought my cosmo black 3DS from the Warehouse "like new" for $111 back in spring 2011 and about a month beforehand my daughter's "acceptable" black DSi for $80 and "acceptable" crimson red/black DS Lite for $64. Again, all were brand new as far as I could tell. I've had very good luck with handhelds via the Warehouse :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah I don't know who ranks these products, but they're not adept at judging game condition. I've been selling recently, and the AWD back sticker will say "Good" while the disc is flawless, the manual is untouched and there's superficial wear on the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back