Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sp00ge']Yep, I paid $80 (~$120 adjusted for inflation) for Final Fantasy III when it came out back in '94.

NES games were $40-50 back in the 80's, which is about $80-90 today. Also, consider the amount of work that goes into a game nowadays compared to the 8-bit era, and tell me games aren't a bargain nowadays.[/QUOTE]

To be fair companys can now sell DLC to make up for further losses. Don't think it costs Activision $50 a year to make the maps they will be putting out, or MS for some cars in Forza Horizon.

Heads up everyone... If anyone one see a new super mario bros U in AWD wihtin the next couple of weeks for 36$ use caution when buying..... I bought one to get my wii u game collection up and to give my niece a game to play....But it would not get past the startup screen.... the disk had some "white stuff" along the edge of the disk and the center circle of the disk.... i removed it by wiping off...CD was in VERY GOOD condition.... i think probably had a minor scratch or 2.... Its in the box and will be picked up by fedex or UPS (forgot) tomorrow.... I google'd and found that some mario bro's had cd defects and wouldnt go past the loadup screen.... Kind of sad because I cant fnd any deal on that game similiar in price range ...... Anyways makes me wonder if they even LOOK at the items for more than a second

[quote name='sp00ge']Comparing production costs of the actual software then and now is laughable. Back then, yes, cartridges cost more to produce, but games also had far lower production budgets, far less staff, programmers ,etc. Today, the media costs pennies, but you're looking at $20M+ budgets. GTA4 had a budget of $100M.[/QUOTE]
The size of the consumer base is a big reason for the differences in the budgets, though. $1billion profit margins were unfathomable then (even if it were adjusted for that time period). The number of staff & programmers are correlated to the size of the audience, too, no?

Comparing any aspect of gaming then & now is still pretty unfair, imho (too many variables).

[quote name='zechs34']Ugh. I believe that was the lowest Paper Mario Sticker Star yet and I missed it![/QUOTE]

got mine last week for 24.87 and thought that was low

[quote name='killarich908']Heads up everyone... If anyone one see a new super mario bros U in AWD wihtin the next couple of weeks for 36$ use caution when buying..... I bought one to get my wii u game collection up and to give my niece a game to play....But it would not get past the startup screen.... the disk had some "white stuff" along the edge of the disk and the center circle of the disk.... i removed it by wiping off...CD was in VERY GOOD condition.... i think probably had a minor scratch or 2.... Its in the box and will be picked up by fedex or UPS (forgot) tomorrow.... I google'd and found that some mario bro's had cd defects and wouldnt go past the loadup screen.... Kind of sad because I cant fnd any deal on that game similiar in price range ...... Anyways makes me wonder if they even LOOK at the items for more than a second[/QUOTE]

Damn, I was doing a happy dance when I read your post. Sure enough, it says that it'd be in stock on the 26th. I just cancelled it :cry:

[quote name='Ed_']Damn, I was doing a happy dance when I read your post. Sure enough, it says that it'd be in stock on the 26th. I just cancelled it :cry:[/QUOTE]

Damn there was a 38$ one I was thinking of buying but its gone now..... If that one on the 26th is seriously mine ...that is effed up on the part of Amazon... Especially since I spoke with them on Chat to let them know I was returning and the reasoning why.... They need to start letting us know if these items have been checked or not

Now thinking of leaving a note in the GAME CASE telling them it does not start up....... If a customer has gets the note...then we know for sure they do not check their items

[quote name='killarich908']Now thinking of leaving a note in the GAME CASE telling them it does not start up....... If a customer has gets the note...then we know for sure they do not check their items[/QUOTE]

I can tell you they don't for sure. I got Paper Mario Sticker Star yesterday and it had a gift receipt to GS inside. Seems no one bothered to check it.

[quote name='Ed_']I can tell you they don't for sure. I got Paper Mario Sticker Star yesterday and it had a gift receipt to GS inside. Seems no one bothered to check it.[/QUOTE]

Such a shame...its one of those defective super mario ones...it will just keep getting passed around until the complaints mount p and they realize its a dud

[quote name='Ed_']I can tell you they don't for sure. I got Paper Mario Sticker Star yesterday and it had a gift receipt to GS inside. Seems no one bothered to check it.[/QUOTE]
I get wrong game inside recently and hitman prof was used with bonus disc and no game disc.

My con artist neighbor did trade in to amazon on a ce and kept disc and left a bonus disc only and got credit and was before xmas. Sucks people know how to cheat the system and it disgusts me.

We should write cag on the cover art on the backside. They are jusf getting worse... I contacted amazon about how people doing evil things and they copy and paste reply to me... I hope amazon wises up and the person in charge of this stuff gets fired cause it is losing them alot of money.

[quote name='killarich908']Such a shame...its one of those defective super mario ones...it will just keep getting passed around until the complaints mount p and they realize its a dud[/QUOTE]

"Defective Super Mario ones?"

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']"Defective Super Mario ones?"[/QUOTE]

I think he was trying to say Super Mario games suck, which is not only a pitiful attempt at trolling, but is entirely untrue. But who can argue with killarich908? That kid's so hardcore, he puts his first name and area code in his forum name--an open invitation to suppress the dissonant masses who would denounce his moniker of "killa"--while giving the middle finger to grammar. I would defend the Mario franchise for all it has done to evolve and keep video games alive since 1985, but I don't want to wake up with a severed horse head under my sheets. ;)

By the way, I bought a Game Boy Light for $3 listed with that image on it a few days ago. The only one they have now is the Gold version for $125. It was a Japan-only import, but hopefully it can play US releases. Does anyone know if it does?

[quote name='Blade']I think he was trying to say Super Mario games suck, which is not only a pitiful attempt at trolling, but is entirely untrue. But who can argue with killarich908? That kid's so hardcore, he puts his first name and area code in his forum name--an open invitation to suppress the dissonant masses who would denounce his moniker of "killa"--while giving the middle finger to grammar. I would defend the Mario franchise for all it has done to evolve and keep video games alive since 1985, but I don't want to wake up with a severed horse head under my sheets. ;)

By the way, I bought a Game Boy Light for $3 listed with that image on it a few days ago. The only one they have now is the Gold version for $125. It was a Japan-only import, but hopefully it can play US releases. Does anyone know if it does?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Gameboy didn't have any region coding so you're fine. I'd be more worried that you're gonna end up with something like a light for an original Gameboy. If you managed to get an actual Gameboy Light for only $3, I'm very jealous.

[quote name='Blade']By the way, I bought a Game Boy Light for $3 listed with that image on it a few days ago. The only one they have now is the Gold version for $125. It was a Japan-only import, but hopefully it can play US releases. Does anyone know if it does?[/QUOTE]

After looking online, it appears US releases will play fine. In fact, it should be able to play any region's games that were compatible with the gameboy (all releases before the gameboy color).

[quote name='Blade']I think he was trying to say Super Mario games suck, which is not only a pitiful attempt at trolling, but is entirely untrue. But who can argue with killarich908? That kid's so hardcore, he puts his first name and area code in his forum name--an open invitation to suppress the dissonant masses who would denounce his moniker of "killa"--while giving the middle finger to grammar. I would defend the Mario franchise for all it has done to evolve and keep video games alive since 1985, but I don't want to wake up with a severed horse head under my sheets. ;)...[/QUOTE]

Whoa! How about you look at the rest of the conversation prior to making such a stupid accusation. We were discussing a defective game, not a franchise...wow what a troll you are...

Got a "like new" Assassin's Creed III 500 GB bundle today. Came out of the original box, says "reconditioned" on the front of the box, and controller and console absolutely reek of cigarette smoke. Warehouse Deals is slipping.

I read on some forums that some people are getting banned by Amazon for "excessive" amounts of returns and refunds. This applies to returning defective items as well. Some people say that they did not return too many items at all and they got banned anyway. That's unfair considering that you guys are saying that many of the items you are getting are defective and all that. I buy on Amazon.com all the time and I have returned several stuff already. Therefore, I don't want to get banned for returning their defective warehouse items but if I find a very good of deal I could give it a try I guess.

[quote name='Ashlee']I read on some forums that some people are getting banned by Amazon for "excessive" amounts of returns and refunds. This applies to returning defective items as well. Some people say that they did not return too many items at all and they got banned anyway. That's unfair considering that you guys are saying that many of the items you are getting are defective and all that. I buy on Amazon.com all the time and I have returned several stuff already. Therefore, I don't want to get banned for returning their defective warehouse items but if I find a very good of deal I could give it a try I guess.[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard much of that on these forums but I'm not too worried as I don't return all that much. 1 or 2 times a year.

I think it also depends on the type of returns. I've bought a few holiday items that I ended up returning and just ate the shipping cost because of the "customer changed mind" instead of complaining about the condition received. Not worth abusing CS goodwill if you can get banned.

[quote name='Donut2922']I think it also depends on the type of returns. I've bought a few holiday items that I ended up returning and just ate the shipping cost because of the "customer changed mind" instead of complaining about the condition received. Not worth abusing CS goodwill if you can get banned.[/QUOTE]

Amazon looks at a ratio of returns/refunds vs purchases, if this ratio gets too far out of whack they then review the account and take action if needed. The FC can also initiate a review if they notice really out of whack returns. There are also other factors that can be involved such as promotion abuse, orders reported lost and such. When this review is done Amazon checks all related accounts via address and payment methods associated.

The people getting banned must really be abusing the system. Amazon.com does not like banning accounts. Honestly an account has to be really shady to get locked down by Amazon.com.

[quote name='Shrowd']The people getting banned must really be abusing the system. Amazon.com does not like banning accounts. Honestly an account has to be really shady to get locked down by Amazon.com.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. A customer has proven they just aren't worth amazon's time to get a ban.

[quote name='Ashlee']I read on some forums that some people are getting banned by Amazon for "excessive" amounts of returns and refunds. This applies to returning defective items as well. Some people say that they did not return too many items at all and they got banned anyway. That's unfair considering that you guys are saying that many of the items you are getting are defective and all that. I buy on Amazon.com all the time and I have returned several stuff already. Therefore, I don't want to get banned for returning their defective warehouse items but if I find a very good of deal I could give it a try I guess.[/QUOTE]

People who get banned rarely tell the truth. The whole truth.

[quote name='Blade']I think he was trying to say Super Mario games suck, which is not only a pitiful attempt at trolling, but is entirely untrue. But who can argue with killarich908? That kid's so hardcore, he puts his first name and area code in his forum name--an open invitation to suppress the dissonant masses who would denounce his moniker of "killa"--while giving the middle finger to grammar. I would defend the Mario franchise for all it has done to evolve and keep video games alive since 1985, but I don't want to wake up with a severed horse head under my sheets. ;)

By the way, I bought a Game Boy Light for $3 listed with that image on it a few days ago. The only one they have now is the Gold version for $125. It was a Japan-only import, but hopefully it can play US releases. Does anyone know if it does?[/QUOTE]

Bro what on earth are you talking about??? I am not bashing Mario at all I grew up on Mario.... Grow Up.... 2nd of all i meant to say "defecetive mario ones at launch" ..... Their was a batch of super mario bro's that did not start up...... And I was not trolling... I was trying to give people a heads up on the 36$ mario bros game on AWD... Just for the fact that it might be the one i returned since they obviously do not check their games

Talk about my grammar.... Maybe you should learn how to read and put so and so together ... No where was I bashing Mario

[quote name='Shrowd']Amazon looks at a ratio of returns/refunds vs purchases, if this ratio gets too far out of whack they then review the account and take action if needed. The FC can also initiate a review if they notice really out of whack returns. There are also other factors that can be involved such as promotion abuse, orders reported lost and such. When this review is done Amazon checks all related accounts via address and payment methods associated.

The people getting banned must really be abusing the system. Amazon.com does not like banning accounts. Honestly an account has to be really shady to get locked down by Amazon.com.[/QUOTE]

My guess is that they look at the ratio of dollar value returns over purchases over a certain period of time. I think others have mentioned that purchases are irrelevant and it's the type of returns/reasons though. But I do agree with your post, all good points for members on here to be aware of.

OT - GO NINERS!!!!!!! FINALLLY WE'RE BACK OMMGZZZZZZ!!!!!

What is the lowest a vita has been recently? I've seen them for like $187 now instead of the $167 from before.

OT - Looks like it is going to be a Ravens vs. Niners Superbowl.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']What is the lowest a vita has been recently? I've seen them for like $187 now instead of the $167 from before.

OT - Looks like it is going to be a Ravens vs. Niners Superbowl.[/QUOTE]

Let's go Ravens!

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:ps3: PlayStation 3 250GB System (Good) $197.34
:ps3: PlayStation 3 160GB System (Good) $197.79
:ps3: PlayStation 3 120GB System (Good) $189.65
:ps3: Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (Premium Edition) (Acceptable) $35.92
:ps3: Uncharted 3 Game of the Year Edition (Very Good) $24.01
:ps3: Starhawk (Like New) $17.60
:360: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Wireless Controller (Acceptable) $49.46
:360: Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter's Edition (Good) $53.80
:360: Hitman: Absolution - Professional Edition (Very Good) $41.57
:360: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition (Like New) $22.88
[vita] wipEout 2048 (Very Good) $13.97
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS - Flame Red (Acceptable) $106.87
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS - Cosmo Black (Good) $118.43
:3ds: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?!! (Very Good) $19.60[/QUOTE]

Is that the lowest the PS3 Slim 250GB has been? It's listed as good so it shouldn't be a bad gamble right?

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:ps3: PlayStation 3 250GB System (Good) $197.34
:ps3: PlayStation 3 160GB System (Good) $197.79
:ps3: PlayStation 3 120GB System (Good) $189.65
:ps3: Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (Premium Edition) (Acceptable) $35.92
:ps3: Uncharted 3 Game of the Year Edition (Very Good) $24.01
:ps3: Starhawk (Like New) $17.60
:360: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition Wireless Controller (Acceptable) $49.46
:360: Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter's Edition (Good) $53.80
:360: Hitman: Absolution - Professional Edition (Very Good) $41.57
:360: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition (Like New) $22.88
[vita] wipEout 2048 (Very Good) $13.97
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS - Flame Red (Acceptable) $106.87
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS - Cosmo Black (Good) $118.43
:3ds: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?!! (Very Good) $19.60[/QUOTE]

I've seen Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City Special Edition go for $12 at my Play N Trade store for the Playstation 3. I wouldn't snagged it but I already have it, I also saw on cowboom.com that they have the 500gb Playstion 3 Assassin Creed 3 Bundle for $248 which comes with everything in it!? They also have the 250gb & 320gb Playstation 3 for $180, not bad prices depending if you pay taxes on Amazon.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Is that the lowest the PS3 Slim 250GB has been? It's listed as good so it shouldn't be a bad gamble right?[/QUOTE]
Lowest I saw was around $180. Then again I have seen the 500Gb super slims go for as low as $188.

[quote name='jl_rival']I've seen Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City Special Edition go for $12 at my Play N Trade store for the Playstation 3. I wouldn't snagged it but I already have it, I also saw on cowboom.com that they have the 500gb Playstion 3 Assassin Creed 3 Bundle for $248 which comes with everything in it!? They also have the 250gb & 320gb Playstation 3 for $180, not bad prices depending if you pay taxes on Amazon.[/QUOTE]
I have seen RE:ORC for $17 (used) at GS but it wasn't complete (just the steel book) so chances are it can be had for cheaper elsewhere or wait for it to drop more (hopefully). I would have snagged it at $12 for sure.

On Topic. A bigger restock.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (Like New) $132.91
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black (Good) $24.06
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Acceptable) $29.69
:360: Borderlands 2 (Very Good) $20.78
:360: Forza Horizon (Very Good) $20.78
:ps3: PS3 250GB Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Bundle (Like New) $200.45
:ps3: Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset (Very Good) $55.30
:ps3: Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset (Like New) $89.72
:ps3: Far Cry 3 (Very Good) $31.18
:psp: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified Limited Edition Wi-Fi Bundle (Like New) $185.62
:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Like New) $26.73[/QUOTE]

Thank you, was looking for a 4gb 360.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Is that the lowest the PS3 Slim 250GB has been? It's listed as good so it shouldn't be a bad gamble right?[/QUOTE]

If you aren't dead set against a super slim I would suggest checking your local target. I saw several black Friday bundles after Christmas still tagged at 199.99

so for the price of tax (assuming you don't pay tax via amazon) [PA has a 6% sales tax so for me it would be 12] you'll receive
Uncharted Dual Pack
Infamous Collection
New Product Warranty

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Nintendo Wii U Console 8GB Basic Set - White (Very Good) $252.38
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
New Super Mario Bros. U (Very Good) $36.03
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
ZombiU (Very Good) $34.01
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U (Very Good) $35.43
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Scribblenauts Unlimited (very Good) $35.12
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Madden NFL 13 (Very Good) $27.71
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (Very Good) $26.83
:wii: The Last Story (Very Good) $20.78
:ps3: PS3 320 GB PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection Bundle (Like New) $218.72
:ps3: PS3 250 GB Black Friday 2012 Bundle (Like New) $212.64
:ps3: Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset (Good) $77.75
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition) (Very Good) $20.78
:ps3: Heavy Rain: Director's Cut (Like New) $14.84
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Collection (Good) $16.71
:ps3: Killzone Trilogy Collection (Very Good) $27.69
:ps3: White Knight Chronicles II (Like New) $14.82
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy (Very Good) $27.69
:ps3: Need for Speed Most Wanted (Acceptable) $23.75
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (Like New) $15.59
:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (Good) $115.19
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller with Transforming D-Pad and Play and Charge Kit - Black (Like New) $39.84
:360: Xbox 360 Messenger Kit (Acceptable) $11.89
:360: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Acceptable) $17.08
:360: Dark Souls (Very Good) $13.85
:360: Saints Row: The Third- The Full Package (Very Good) $23.87
:360: Resident Evil 6 (Very Good) $23.98
:360: Alice: Madness Returns (Very Good) $13.85
:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star (Like New) $28.88
:3ds: Pokémon White Version 2 (Like New) $25.96
:3ds: Scribblenauts Unlimited (Very Good) $27.69
:3ds: Bit.Trip Saga 3DS (Like New) $14.57
:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Good) $25.06
:psp: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified Limited Edition Wi-Fi Bundle (Good) $160.87
:psp: Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition (Like New) $37.12
:psp: Ragnarok Odyssey (Like New) $29.69
:psp: Assassins Creed III Liberation (Like New) $29.29
:psp: Persona 4 Golden (Like New) $29.69

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back