Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
tempted to buy the 3ds xl but i stupidly decided to use fingerhut since they owed my gf a 100 dollar credit unfortunately even with the credit and then shipping cost the total for a regular 3ds is 2 dollars less than what that xl is selling for

Got Nier today. Had a clear circular sticker sealing the opening of the case that said GRADED BY WAREHOUSEDEALS. Leaves a residue. Other than that, everything is mint.

[quote name='Yamato']Got Nier today. Had a clear circular sticker sealing the opening of the case that said GRADED BY WAREHOUSEDEALS. Leaves a residue. Other than that, everything is mint.[/QUOTE]

I hope this is the start of a new policy.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Turtle Beach PX5

http://www.amazon.com/Programmable-...WQ&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1358882647&sr=1-101

These things are awesome, I recommend purchasing rechargeable batteries.[/QUOTE]

This is actually $129.99 at Best Buy for refurb. I'd rather have Like New from Amazon, but still worth noting.

I have the x41's and like them, but i'm tempted to upgrade and have an extra pair for a second Xbox. I'm just not sure how much of a good reason there is to do it.

[quote name='Marauder7']Saw a set at a Target clearance for about 115 but looked like someone spilled a can of soda over the box.[/QUOTE]

interesting...

[quote name='Marauder7']Saw a set at a Target clearance for about 115 but looked like someone spilled a can of soda over the box.[/QUOTE]

Screw taping it under the desk, this way no one will hide it, haha

:ps3: PlayStation 3 500GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (Like New) $222.72
:ps3: PS3 250 GB Black Friday 2012 Bundle (Good) $184.30
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black) (Like New) $29.70
:ps3: Sony PS3 Media/Blu-ray Disc Remote Control (Very Good) $16.47
:ps3: Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset (Very Good) $81.84
:ps3: PlayStation 3 3D Glasses (Good) $18.94
:ps3: PS3 Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition (Good) $11.59
:ps3: Journey Collector's Edition (Very Good) $19.72
:360: Xbox 360 Wired Controller - Black (Like New) $27.96
:360: Forza Horizon Limited Edition (Acceptable) $38.00
:360: Resident Evil 6 (Very Good) $20.78
:360: Lollipop Chainsaw (Like New) $14.84
:360: Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition (Very Good) $13.85
:360: Doom 3 BFG Edition (Very Good) $15.94
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
New Super Mario Bros. U (Very Good) $35.32
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (very Good) $26.83
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Like New) $37.12
:psp: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified Limited Edition Wi-Fi Bundle (Very Good) $173.22
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL Portable Gaming Console - Pink/White Limited Edition (Like New) $170.06
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance (Like New) $14.84
:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Good) $25.70
:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star (Very Good) $26.94
:3ds: Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask (Very Good) $24.25

Anyone interested on White Vita? I'm trying to sell mine, I don't have assasin's creed game or 4gb memory card, but I have 32gb memory card, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus brand new sealed, screen protector and madcatz case, and travel pouch. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Not AWD related but does anyone know how to search by seller on Amazon? I used to have a page bookmarked for Express Media, Apex Media, Source Media and other prime eligible sellers where I could just search that sellers inventory but when i go to those pages now it's just a huge list with no search option.

[quote name='Yamato']Got Nier today. Had a clear circular sticker sealing the opening of the case that said GRADED BY WAREHOUSEDEALS. Leaves a residue. Other than that, everything is mint.[/QUOTE]

Damn, you got that fast. Enjoy the game and it's amazing soundtrack. Remember, the true ending requires multiple playthroughs (subsequent playthroughs do not take as long as the initial one, thankfully)

Let me know what you think!

I was able to snag a "Like New" Nintendo 3DS for $105. Seemed like a deal too good to pass up. I was contemplating on getting a 3DS at Best Buy this week because of their sale, but the Amazon price combined with promotional credit that I got for filling out random surveys at where I work was too good to pass up.

Now I'm just hoping that this "Like New" product is basically new but the packaging is not "up to Amazon standards," lol.

I managed to nab a 'Very Good' copy of NSMBU for $36.03 3 days ago. I have Prime and it still hasn't shipped, for days it has said
"Not Yet Shipped - Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."
I don't know if I've ever seen that before. Annoying.

[quote name='gojiboy']I managed to nab a 'Very Good' copy of NSMBU for $36.03 3 days ago. I have Prime and it still hasn't shipped, for days it has said
"Not Yet Shipped - Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."
I don't know if I've ever seen that before. Annoying.[/QUOTE]

Keep us up to date on that one.. I bought one for the same price so me and my niece could play.... Disk was in good condition...But game got stuck i the start up screen.... So FEDEX came and picked it up yesterday now just wait a few weeks to get my money back.... I saw that a couple days ago they had it for sale but if you read the fine print it said backordered until the 26th.... So I hoped people got my warning that amazon might indeed just be resaling the one i sent back..... I put a note inside the case... If a buyer does see that note...than AWD just resales without even fixing

[quote name='Marauder7']Just got my Pokemon Black 2 today hopefully everything works when I get home.[/QUOTE]
How much did you manage to snag it for?

Amazon karma taketh and giveth. A few days ago I get a "like new" PS3 that was refurbished and stunk of cigarettes. Today my $132 "good" Xbox 4 GB console came - and it was a damaged box brand new XBOX 250 GB Skyrim/Forza 4 bundle! Thank you Warehouse Deals!

[quote name='mcthatch']Amazon karma taketh and giveth. A few days ago I get a "like new" PS3 that was refurbished and stunk of cigarettes. Today my $132 "good" Xbox 4 GB console came - and it was a damaged box brand new XBOX 250 GB Skyrim/Forza 4 bundle! Thank you Warehouse Deals![/QUOTE]wow. just...wow.

I got my like-new Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked ($29.68) and like-new Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition ($37.12) today from warehouse deals. Both are mint and complete. Ragnarok's monster cards and soundtrack were still sealed. Just had to take off the huge info sticker they put on the game boxes saying what it is and the condition. But both look new and I am happy!

[quote name='mcthatch']Amazon karma taketh and giveth. A few days ago I get a "like new" PS3 that was refurbished and stunk of cigarettes. Today my $132 "good" Xbox 4 GB console came - and it was a damaged box brand new XBOX 250 GB Skyrim/Forza 4 bundle! Thank you Warehouse Deals![/QUOTE]

AWD is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

[quote name='addicted2games']I got my like-new Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked ($29.68) and like-new Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition ($37.12) today from warehouse deals. Both are mint and complete. Ragnarok's monster cards and soundtrack were still sealed. Just had to take off the huge info sticker they put on the game boxes saying what it is and the condition. But both look new and I am happy![/QUOTE]
I picked up SMT: DSO as well and got the same excellent shock you did. :D

[quote name='SmokeMaxX']I'd love to see Tekken Tag 2 for Wii U on here someday... Well at a reasonable price too; not like $40.[/QUOTE]

it was $33 for like 2 days, no one touched it

i was so tempted

[quote name='mcthatch']Amazon karma taketh and giveth. A few days ago I get a "like new" PS3 that was refurbished and stunk of cigarettes. Today my $132 "good" Xbox 4 GB console came - and it was a damaged box brand new XBOX 250 GB Skyrim/Forza 4 bundle! Thank you Warehouse Deals![/QUOTE]

That might be the best deal I've seen all day! Nice!

just snapped up a lego batman 2 360 that i randomly saw when i was price checking to make an offer to someone on here for 14.96 shipped i think i could have held out for gamefly to have it on sale but eh im lazy

[quote name='killarich908']Keep us up to date on that one.. I bought one for the same price so me and my niece could play.... Disk was in good condition...But game got stuck i the start up screen.... So FEDEX came and picked it up yesterday now just wait a few weeks to get my money back.... I saw that a couple days ago they had it for sale but if you read the fine print it said backordered until the 26th.... So I hoped people got my warning that amazon might indeed just be resaling the one i sent back..... I put a note inside the case... If a buyer does see that note...than AWD just resales without even fixing[/QUOTE]

My order ended up getting canceled.
Just ordered one that popped up for $35.32. Says it should be in here two days actually. Hopefully it's not the same one, lol.

[quote name='theking20']it was $33 for like 2 days, no one touched it

i was so tempted[/QUOTE]

Ha- I think I saw it there as well. I thought that it would get to sub-30. Little did I know that it's going to hover around $40 for someone's beat up used copy. Can't find it anywhere on sale.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I just hope somebody can make sense of this...

( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Loose thread.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH![/QUOTE]

[quote name='kouleefoh']I thought it was SNAGGED. haha[/QUOTE]

:applause:

I just ordered one and hope I have the same luck as you :p

Still showing if anyone is looking for a cheap 360 4gb

$115.82 http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...=&coliid=&condition=used&me=&qid=&seller=&sr=

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back