Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kube00']I think I might bite on the Neo Geo X LE[/QUOTE]

I bought one that was stated to be in good condition. It was in excellent condition when I received it complete in box. The only use it saw prior was with the handheld itself. The previous owner had the courtesy to replace the screen film over the display to prevent scratches. Saved $75 and super happy with the unit I received, you should go for it.

[quote name='WNYX585AM']Just a reminder that there is an online pass for Far Cry 3. Otherwise, i'd be all over this.[/QUOTE]

I nearly 100%'d the game, but didn't once play multiplayer.

[quote name='Dranakin']I nearly 100%'d the game, but didn't once play multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

Yep, Multi-player isn't its strength.

I'd be tempted to pick another one up if it were that price for 360 instead...

[quote name='Dranakin']I nearly 100%'d the game, but didn't once play multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

I did 100% the game, all on redbox free rentals. And obviously never used an online pass. This name is NOT for multiplayer. You can get 1000/1000 achievements without an online pass.

The game is amazing.

I'm sure I am reading too much into it, but I think it's funny that people are equating a game's value based on getting the achievements. I like achievements, but the ability to get 1000/1000 or a platinum does not encompass the entire value of the game. I'm sure that the multiplayer is not that great (based on reviews, etc.), but it is still part of the game - whether or not it has achievements.

If you want to discount the multiplayer because it's poor or mediocre, please do so. Just don't discount the multiplayer because it doesn't have achievements.

[quote name='WNYX585AM']I'm sure I am reading too much into it, but I think it's funny that people are equating a game's value based on getting the achievements. I like achievements, but the ability to get 1000/1000 or a platinum does not encompass the entire value of the game. I'm sure that the multiplayer is not that great (based on reviews, etc.), but it is still part of the game - whether or not it has achievements.

If you want to discount the multiplayer because it's poor or mediocre, please do so. Just don't discount the multiplayer because it doesn't have achievements.[/QUOTE]

But it IS poor and mediocre, for anyone wondering.

Just got my Flame Red Nintendo 3DS from Amazon Warehouse yesterday, which I ordered last week with FSSS. It was advertised as "Like New" condition and I was able to grab it for $105.xx. And to say the least, its pretty much in perfect condition. Everything in the box was pretty much intact, all of the manuals and papers were included. The 3DS itself is near mint, no scratches and even the Club Nintendo code was unused! That was a nice surprise and bonus.

The overall box itself is in decent shape. Few bumps here and there, but nothing horrible. All in all, I'm extremely happy with my purchase.

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Worth it if I never played the franchise?[/QUOTE]

It got a lot of heat as a bad game in general, let alone as a Perfect Dark game, but I thoroughly enjoyed thr single plauer campaign mode. Mutliplayer is hit or miss (if even still active) but good for LAN. Then again most people are a bit too critical on games imo.

[quote name='BiggNick']It got a lot of heat as a bad game in general, let alone as a Perfect Dark game, but I thoroughly enjoyed thr single plauer campaign mode. Mutliplayer is hit or miss (if even still active) but good for LAN. Then again most people are a bit too critical on games imo.[/QUOTE]
Single seemed good for a older game.

slightly off topic anyone know why james noir's hollywood crimes is so backordered on amazon im assuming its purely because it's a cheap 3ds game but who knows

[quote name='BiggNick']It got a lot of heat as a bad game in general, let alone as a Perfect Dark game, but I thoroughly enjoyed thr single plauer campaign mode. Mutliplayer is hit or miss (if even still active) but good for LAN. Then again most people are a bit too critical on games imo.[/QUOTE]

I played the shit out of this when I first got my 360. We had a blast with multi. But that was all there really was to play!

[quote name='cjenvy']slightly off topic anyone know why james noir's hollywood crimes is so backordered on amazon im assuming its purely because it's a cheap 3ds game but who knows[/QUOTE]

almost bought a copy but it turns out its in my backlog

[quote name='cjenvy']slightly off topic anyone know why james noir's hollywood crimes is so backordered on amazon im assuming its purely because it's a cheap 3ds game but who knows[/QUOTE]

Amazon most likely how much inventory it would be able to sell and brought that. Demand wasnt expected to be high so they probably got a lower amount than normal releases.

Amazon is notorious for not "storing" items too long in its warehouses and tend to clear stock regularly on long tail items.

Wow, I missed it by seconds! $180 is my price for a PS3, now that I have a Vita, and Ive been refreshing like mad trying to get one.

I have to say though - coming to post it's gone and throw a pity party for myself quickly turned the other way when I saw the post above. Glad it went to someone here.

Here's hoping another one for $180 hits soon and I'm a tad faster!

[quote name='mxmarks']Wow, I missed it by seconds! $180 is my price for a PS3, now that I have a Vita, and Ive been refreshing like mad trying to get one.

I have to say though - coming to post it's gone and throw a pity party for myself quickly turned the other way when I saw the post above. Glad it went to someone here.

Here's hoping another one for $180 hits soon and I'm a tad faster![/QUOTE]
Yea that PS3 bundle would be a good one for Vita owner since you'll get a digital copy of All Star for the Vita too.

The only problem I had with this game was the character movement felt sluggish. Other than that, it's pretty fun.

[quote name='mrboss']amazon most likely how much inventory it would be able to sell and brought that. Demand wasnt expected to be high so they probably got a lower amount than normal releases.

Amazon is notorious for not "storing" items too long in its warehouses and tend to clear stock regularly on long tail items.[/quote]

qft

Says its arriving Tuesday!! Sending all Tuesday on ratchet. So if there is an issue just chat up amazon and they might refund me some possibly? Also these are 30 day return eligible right?

[quote name='merchie89']Says its arriving Tuesday!! Sending all Tuesday on ratchet. So if there is an issue just chat up amazon and they might refund me some possibly? Also these are 30 day return eligible right?[/QUOTE]
Wut da fuq?

Sony PS3 Pulse Elite Headset - Used - $81.xx

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1359645388&sr=1-52&condition=used

COD Black Ops: Declassified Limited Edition - Used - Very Good - $173.xx

was one for $148.xx but it went fast.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1359645547&sr=1-61&condition=used

Sony PS3 250GB Uncharted 3 GOTY Edition - Used - Very Good - $187.xx

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...1359645877&sr=1-2&keywords=ps3&condition=used

Sony PS3 AC3 500GB Bundle - Used - Very Good - $208.xx

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1359646181&sr=1-10&condition=used

Last edited by a moderator:
:ps3: PS3 250 GB Black Friday 2012 Bundle (Very Good) $201.18
:ps3: Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset (Good) $55.77
:ps3: Heavy Rain: Director's Cut (Good) $12.86
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black (Like New) $27.99
:360: Devil May Cry Collection (Very Good) $13.53
:360: Catherine (Very Good) $16.57
:360: Lollipop Chainsaw (Like New) $14.84
:360: Saints Row: The Third- The Full Package (Very Good) $26.81 or $21.99 at Newegg until 2/4
:360: NBA 2K13 (Very Good) $35.22
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Good) $28.96
:psp: Assassins Creed III Liberation (Very Good) $26.84
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL Portable Gaming Console - Pink/White Limited Edition (Very Good) $161.19
:3ds: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?!! (Very Good) $19.78

Just bought Super Mario 3d Land. Very good copy for $26.02

Was last one available. I had a free $11 gift card, so ended up paying $17 pretty happy with that buy.

Hope it comes with case / manual!

3ds: New super mario bros 2 Like New $28.09 http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&ie=UTF8&qid=1359651184&sr=1-4&condition=used
3ds: Mario Kart 7 Very Good $26.49 http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&ie=UTF8&qid=1359651229&sr=1-6&condition=used
3ds: Angry Birds Trilogy $19.06 Very Good http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&ie=UTF8&qid=1359651289&sr=1-7&condition=used

I am scared to order AWD now check the huge increase of bad feedback alot of it is amazon not checking stuff is working/there and alot of way wrong conditions of stuff. I want a PS3 but man i hate to order now. Is consoles coming bad still i want complete and works.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I am scared to order AWD now check the huge increase of bad feedback alot of it is amazon not checking stuff is working/there and alot of way wrong conditions of stuff. I want a PS3 but man i hate to order now. Is consoles coming bad still i want complete and works.[/QUOTE]

You can always return it (even though returning systems is a bit more of a hassle). I recently ordered an Xbox Slim and it came brand new with a dent in the outer box.

[quote name='MrBoss']Thats an odd one since they never really carried the Wii U console themselves.[/QUOTE]

They take them for trade-in.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I am scared to order AWD now check the huge increase of bad feedback alot of it is amazon not checking stuff is working/there and alot of way wrong conditions of stuff. I want a PS3 but man i hate to order now. Is consoles coming bad still i want complete and works.[/QUOTE]
I've bought dozens of AWD items in the last month or so with zero problems.

I would never fear to order from Amazon warehouse deals. I spend quite a bit of money there and i return a lot of stuff which includes anything that doesn't come to me in proper condition and they've never complained to me about it.

[quote name='Rozz']They take them for trade-in.[/QUOTE]

People forget that Target.com is run by Amazon.com. There is a possibility that AWD could be reselling returns for target and target.com

YMMV, but some of these games are Lemons. I got great deals on SMBU, Sonic Racing and ZombiU, but ZombiU had to be sent back -- it had the 105-disc read errors that plauge some copies of ZombiU and Assassin's creed. Perfectly clean disc, can't be read.

Technically, I COULD play it, but i had to eject and re-insert the disc 5-8 times every time I left or returned to the safehouse, and sometimes the game wouldn't load at all, even after patching. Ubisoft is aware the problem exists and will replace discs, as long as they aren't bought used.

Either way, the gamble seems to run in the player's favor. 2/3 isn't bad, and Amazon paid for the return shipping, so whatevs.

took a chance with a newly listed seller on a dsi xl bronze for 83 like new. came in excellent shape, plays fine and even had an unused code. Upped me to platinum. def leaving this guy feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back