Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha! I hope everything will be fine for you. :bouncy:

sig.jpg

Wow, just had my first bad experience with AWD. I bought a 3DS console, Very Good I think, and everything is included and the unit is in good shape.

I turn it on and the screen is beat to SHIT. I can't even see anything. Do they even check these?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Yamato']Wow, just had my first bad experience with AWD. I bought a 3DS console, Very Good I think, and everything is included and the unit is in good shape.

I turn it on and the screen is beat to SHIT. I can't even see anything. Do they even check these? Jesus Christ.[/QUOTE]

How much is it?

[quote name='Yamato']Wow, just had my first bad experience with AWD. I bought a 3DS console, Very Good I think, and everything is included and the unit is in good shape.

I turn it on and the screen is beat to SHIT. I can't even see anything. Do they even check these? Jesus Christ.[/QUOTE]
That's ridiculous. They've been dropping the ball lately.

[quote name='ckc4043']How much is it?[/QUOTE]

It was about $120. I am upset about it because this was supposed to be a gift for my brother who is visiting this weekend, and now he won't be able to use it. I made it clear that a lot of people have been having trouble with AWD lately and that they have seen a drop in quality control. He offered me a $10 promotional credit (which I was tempted to take because I could get Paper Mario Sticker Star for $10) but I didn't take it and again made it clear to him that I wanted the AWD problems to be looked into.

He said he was filing a report and investigation. I hope they actually do something. It was obvious that no one even bothered to turn on the 3DS to see if it worked.

[quote name='Yamato']It was about $120. I am upset about it because this was supposed to be a gift for my brother who is visiting this weekend, and now he won't be able to use it. I made it clear that a lot of people have been having trouble with AWD lately and that they have seen a drop in quality control. He offered me a $10 promotional credit (which I was tempted to take because I could get Paper Mario Sticker Star for $10) but I didn't take it and again made it clear to him that I wanted the AWD problems to be looked into.

He said he was filing a report and investigation. I hope they actually do something. It was obvious that no one even bothered to turn on the 3DS to see if it worked.[/QUOTE]

I just slammed them with some negative feedback and comments as well from my last purchase that wasn't properly inspected. I'll probably still get games from awd but I'm gonna steer clear from anything larger and/or is expected to come with more than a case, manual and disc/cartridge despite what the descriptions say.

Also I think I've given up on amazon for CEs. They are two for two with shipping my initial orders and statues are broken. They can sometimes really package for shit.

[quote name='Multibeaster79']I just slammed them with some negative feedback and comments as well from my last purchase that wasn't properly inspected. I'll probably still get games from awd but I'm gonna steer clear from anything larger and/or is expected to come with more than a case, manual and disc/cartridge despite what the descriptions say.

Also I think I've given up on amazon for CEs. They are two for two with shipping my initial orders and statues are broken. They can sometimes really package for shit.[/QUOTE]
Anything fulfilled by amazon went to poo.... Cutting corners like this sucks...

I'm considering just throwing down the extra $40 and grabbing a new 3DS XL from Amazon. From the looks of it they rarely pop up, are only available for a moment, and have a pretty good chance of being damaged. Anyone have any experience with Wow Direct Deals from Amazon? They are selling a few 3DS XL's for $168 at like new with the box and everything guaranteed.

[quote name='Hiroshou']I'm considering just throwing down the extra $40 and grabbing a new 3DS XL from Amazon. From the looks of it they rarely pop up, are only available for a moment, and have a pretty good chance of being damaged. Anyone have any experience with Wow Direct Deals from Amazon? They are selling a few 3DS XL's for $168 at like new with the box and everything guaranteed.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for bringing it up if you already knew, but Amazon doesn't sell the 3DS XL (in case you want to buy from Amazon) becuase of some issues they are having with Nintendo. Obviously you can get it from third party sellers and some are fulfilled by Amazon, but if for some reason you want it directly from them, you're SOL.

[quote name='Hiroshou']I'm considering just throwing down the extra $40 and grabbing a new 3DS XL from Amazon. From the looks of it they rarely pop up, are only available for a moment, and have a pretty good chance of being damaged. Anyone have any experience with Wow Direct Deals from Amazon? They are selling a few 3DS XL's for $168 at like new with the box and everything guaranteed.[/QUOTE]

I picked one up from Cowboom for $110, was in near mint condition.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']I picked one up from Cowboom for $110, was in near mint condition.[/QUOTE]
I've had great luck with cowboom with my wii and psp 3000. However, I have a ton of amazon credit which is why I've been hawking Warehouse for one, and yeah I'm aware that Amazon doesn't sell them directly I just meant purchasing a "new" one from a third party seller. Bit the bullet on a third party and grabbed a like new 3DS XL for $175. Hopefully it come in great shape and unregistered to take advantage of the 3DS XL promo.

tl;dr only looking for a 3DS XL on Amazon. Am aware that Amazon doesn't sell them. Just bought one from third party hoping all goes well. Thanks for the help everyone.

[quote name='jer7583']The game is pretty dull I was fairly disappointed in it.

My first amazon warehouse order of the Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Set Shipped. Curiouis to see how it will turn up.[/QUOTE]

How long did it take for the shipping? Just wondering if theres any difference between warehouse shipping and "normal" amazon shipping.

nintendo sold less then 150k 3ds's last month in america, it sold even less then last year which was already insanely low amount. Its going to get another price drop and new model guaranteed with colors worth owning. Just wait on 3ds.

I think you'd get back most of your money if you spent less than 150 on your 3DSXL. If a white or special one comes out, i'd probably sell it and pick that up. Too bad the Fire Emblem and Zelda one were reg 3ds.

[quote name='blitz6speed']nintendo sold less then 150k 3ds's last month in america, it sold even less then last year which was already insanely low amount. Its going to get another price drop and new model guaranteed with colors worth owning. Just wait on 3ds.[/QUOTE]

Isn't January usually a slow month anyway?

Yeah the floodgates have opened, this is the beginning of the 3DS's domination. With the good deals on 3ds games from best buy and the free game offer from club nintendo, now's the time to buy a 3DS imo.

[quote name='blitz6speed']nintendo sold less then 150k 3ds's last month in america, it sold even less then last year which was already insanely low amount. Its going to get another price drop and new model guaranteed with colors worth owning. Just wait on 3ds.[/QUOTE]
y wuld u wait on 3ds it has good game now i tghik mario kart 7 is 1 of best game of year it bring mariokart 2 a new genrotation of game plyaer.also i thiunk ur a nintendo hater i admit i dont lke nintendo asmuch as sony and vita is best potrable and ps3 is best systme but i still like 3ds... this is no FANBOY (slkang term 4 ppl that like 1 system htae others) allow forum... if u cant follow rule then LEAVE

[quote name='www.pepsi.com']y wuld u wait on 3ds it has good game now i tghik mario kart 7 is 1 of best game of year it bring mariokart 2 a new genrotation of game plyaer.also i thiunk ur a nintendo hater i admit i dont lke nintendo asmuch as sony and vita is best potrable and ps3 is best systme but i still like 3ds... this is no FANBOY (slkang term 4 ppl that like 1 system htae others) allow forum... if u cant follow rule then LEAVE[/QUOTE]

Ahhh.... Made my weekend. May we expect an new blog post?

also i will ordedr 1 yakuza dead soul 4 that price it is very good this has best uesd deals.... i buyed 1 from gamestop.com and they sended me yakuza 3 in yakuza dead soul case.

[quote name='www.pepsi.com']y wuld u wait on 3ds it has good game now i tghik mario kart 7 is 1 of best game of year it bring mariokart 2 a new genrotation of game plyaer.also i thiunk ur a nintendo hater i admit i dont lke nintendo asmuch as sony and vita is best potrable and ps3 is best systme but i still like 3ds... this is no FANBOY (slkang term 4 ppl that like 1 system htae others) allow forum... if u cant follow rule then LEAVE[/QUOTE]

Is this you?

pepsi_man_alt.jpg

Bleh, i got my SF25 anniversary edition in the mail today and it's missing the SF4 and SFxT discs, also the blu ray discs.. lame.

Especially since i already traded in my copy of SSF4AE..

[quote name='jer7583']Bleh, i got my SF25 anniversary edition in the mail today and it's missing the SF4 and SFxT discs, also the blu ray discs.. lame.

Especially since i already traded in my copy of SSF4AE..[/QUOTE]

What condition was it listed as? I just got one in that was in Like New condition and everything is still sealed (possibly resealed?), just the outer cardboard slip is a little beat up.

I found Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for 11$ on Thursday 14th, and grabbed it immediately. It said free 2 day shipping but I would not receive it until Thursday 21st, so I figured hm maybe its just the wrong estimate. Well last night I receive an email saying my order was cancelled because the item wasnt available, so I emailed them an unhappy letter, and surprisingly they emailed me back a few hours later and gave me a 6$ credit so I could place an order on a new copy of it instead (since thats all they had in stock)... I LOVE amazon, such great customer service!

[quote name='jer7583']Bleh, i got my SF25 anniversary edition in the mail today and it's missing the SF4 and SFxT discs, also the blu ray discs.. lame.

Especially since i already traded in my copy of SSF4AE..[/QUOTE]
I would send it back. I don't see how they can even resell that. It's basically a box at that point.

[quote name='Disposed Hero']What condition was it listed as? I just got one in that was in Like New condition and everything is still sealed (possibly resealed?), just the outer cardboard slip is a little beat up.[/QUOTE]

Very good. I think amazon just messed up on this one. Somebody kept the games and redeemed the codes, and traded it in thinking they wouldn't know what exactly was in the package. I got a return label.. Just disappointed because I did really want it.

[quote name='jer7583']Very good. I think amazon just messed up on this one. Somebody kept the games and redeemed the codes, and traded it in thinking they wouldn't know what exactly was in the package. I got a return label.. Just disappointed because I did really want it.[/QUOTE]

They need a system to figure out who's exactly it was, stuff like that needs to be punished with a ban (I've heard of people getting amzn banned for lesser things).

I am sorry that I asked other questions that is non-related to gaming. I am going to buy a headphone from AWD. I am on the fence now. I do not know which condition should I choose. I want the original packaging as well. But I am thinking I should go for the one without any description or another one with "packaging maybe damaged". Both are $64. If you were me, which one will you choose? for the one with "packaging maybe damaged", at least I know it comes with original packaging. But for the one without any description, it seems it include everything, but I doubt it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000CMS0XU/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Audio Technica ATH-AD700 Open-air Dynamic Audiophile Headphones

Good condition to like new condition $60.55-$64

Which condition will come with the original packaging in the highest possibility?

I should buy the one without the description that is the best for me because that one is better than other two $63.91 one with descriptions?

There are three $63.91 in like new condition.
One is repackaging. Another is damaged packaging. The last one is without any description.

[quote name='ckc4043']I am sorry that I asked other questions that is non-related to gaming. I am going to buy a headphone from AWD. I am on the fence now. I do not know which condition should I choose. I want the original packaging as well. But I am thinking I should go for the one without any description or another one with "packaging maybe damaged". Both are $64. If you were me, which one will you choose? for the one with "packaging maybe damaged", at least I know it comes with original packaging. But for the one without any description, it seems it include everything, but I doubt it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000CMS0XU/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Audio Technica ATH-AD700 Open-air Dynamic Audiophile Headphones

Good condition to like new condition $60.55-$64

Which condition will come with the original packaging in the highest possibility?

I should buy the one without the description that is the best for me because that one is better than other two $63.91 one with descriptions?

There are three $63.91 in like new condition.
One is repackaging. Another is damaged packaging. The last one is without any description.[/QUOTE]

Get the like new with no description

[quote name='RoMee']Get the like new with no description[/QUOTE]

Thank you, man. I ordered the one that you mentioned. I hope my headphone will go well!

[quote name='ckc4043']Thank you, man. I ordered the one that you mentioned. I hope my headphone will go well![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link to the AD700s, I picked up one of the Like New non descriptions as well. :D

I have too many headphones as it is but I've always been curious to try these out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back