Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WNYX585AM']Odd. I assumed it was linked to the disc like PSABR. Either way, it is going to be already redeemed if you buy a Very Good copy from AWD.[/QUOTE]

You are correct. Not a code.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Another popped up.

[/QUOTE]

DealSeeker2U, you truly are an AWD Ninja. One day I hope to be as kickass as you. Thanks as always for sharing these finds nearly every day.

You are forever the dude who hooked me up with a like new Max Payne 3 SE last fall for like 29 bucks. *sniffle*

[quote name='blinknot4']DealSeeker2U, you truly are an AWD Ninja. One day I hope to be as kickass as you. Thanks as always for sharing these finds nearly every day.

You are forever the dude who hooked me up with a like new Max Payne 3 SE last fall for like 29 bucks. *sniffle*[/QUOTE]

He basically runs this thread.

I lurv him with all my heart.

[quote name='blinknot4']DealSeeker2U, you truly are an AWD Ninja. One day I hope to be as kickass as you. Thanks as always for sharing these finds nearly every day.

You are forever the dude who hooked me up with a like new Max Payne 3 SE last fall for like 29 bucks. *sniffle*[/QUOTE]

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']He basically runs this thread.

I lurv him with all my heart.[/QUOTE]
Thanks guys :D. Just returning the favor for all this thread has given me as well.

[quote name='pdjones']It's a code. That's why people are selling the vita code. It's even referenced on Amazon's product page.

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time for PS3 is a cross buy game. If a customer buys the PS3 version, they will get a code to download the digital version of the PS VITA game. Please Note: The PS VITA version DO NOT get a code for the PS3 version[/QUOTE]

Like everyone has been saying, it's not a code. I've seen several unboxing videos and it comes with nothing but the disc. It works the same way as PSASBR. It's on disc and called "Disc Benefits"

[quote name='Geco17']Like everyone has been saying, it's not a code. I've seen several unboxing videos and it comes with nothing but the disc. It works the same way as PSASBR. It's on disc and called "Disc Benefits"[/QUOTE]But can't you only do that once per disc? Then it's essentially the same as a one-time-use code.

[quote name='Vigilante']But can't you only do that once per disc? Then it's essentially the same as a one-time-use code.[/QUOTE]

Yes. And yes. The only thing I see though, is most people don't do it because they don't have a vita. It's like if I were the first person to rent it, it's most likely not going to be used. Unlike a code, where they would probably dispose of it. I'm just saying he probably has a higher chance of redeeming because of that fact

I might be wrong, I just googled around and everywhere I looked it mentioned a code. Was just trying to be helpful with the warning. *shrug*

[quote name='Vigilante']But can't you only do that once per disc? Then it's essentially the same as a one-time-use code.[/QUOTE]

I believe so, can't imagine they'd leave a way to get multiple vita games from one disk.
I do have a question for anyone who had done a cross buy though. I have a friend who picked up Sly but has no plans on getting a Vita. I should be able to put her disk in my ps3 and start it under my account and tie it to mine. This wouldn't affect her using it on her ps3 in any way, right?

[quote name='pdjones']I might be wrong, I just googled around and everywhere I looked it mentioned a code. Was just trying to be helpful with the warning. *shrug*[/QUOTE]

Didn't mean to offend you or anything, I understand what you were trying to do though.

Anyways, a couple of VG and G rated DS3 for Xbox are up for $37.xx

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0050SWVIQ/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

I'd wait, maybe they'll fall similar to the AWD copies of BO2.

[quote name='Vigilante']But can't you only do that once per disc?[/QUOTE]

Is the disc-based redemption of bonus content tied to the online pass? I'd also like to figure out exactly how this works.

[quote name='gospelman']Is the disc-based redemption of bonus content tied to the online pass? I'd also like to figure out exactly how this works.[/QUOTE]

I can only comment on PSABR which I assume is similar. You have to choose to redeem the content on the disc, but it appears to be completely seperate from the main game. I believe PSABR even had a code in the box for the online pass, so you should be able to give the disc to your friend to redeem the Vita benefit, then use the disc like normal on your own system. I don't think there is an online pass for Sly, so that issue should not come into play. If so, there is probably a seperate paper code for it.

It bings up a good point for PSABR and potentially for Sly. If you redeem the disc benefit on a different account than you used the online pass code for, I wonder if that Vita version would need a seperate online pass. I doubt it, but I am curious.

[quote name='Geco17']Yes. And yes. The only thing I see though, is most people don't do it because they don't have a vita. It's like if I were the first person to rent it, it's most likely not going to be used. Unlike a code, where they would probably dispose of it. I'm just saying he probably has a higher chance of redeeming because of that fact[/QUOTE]

I actually think a lot of people would redeem it simply for the possibility of having a Vita in the future, etc. Although a lot of people might not even realize what it is because the Disc Benefits description can be so poor (I haven't seen Sly, just referring to other ones like PSABR and R&C:FFA). Some people might redeem it thinking it is DLC for the PS3 version, etc.

[quote name='Geco17']Didn't mean to offend you or anything, I understand what you were trying to do though.
[/QUOTE]

no offense taken.

Got my "Good" 3DS XL that was $141.00. Box had a smooshed corner. Box had been opened before but system was in perfect condition except for a little dust. Fire Emblem time now!

Regarding the All-Stars code info, I did in fact get a code, but it's for online play. So maybe you're stuck on SP til you buy another. Not sure.

Grabbed a copy of MW3 as well; can't imagine it's going to be this cheap again for a while. Thanks for the heads up!

I picked up MW3 LN a few weeks ago at $12. Love the MP with Spec Ops, Survival and Chaos mode. Plus the regular MP modes are still full of folks. Way better than BLOPs2 IMHO

[quote name='esalw822']:ps3: Assassin's Creed III - Like New - $23.32
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...d_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

:360: Far Cry 3 - Like New - $29.69
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...d_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

:360: Modern Warfare 3 - Like New - $9.32
(crazy price on a COD game...)[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Grabbed MW3 and Amazon reported 18 more in stock. Hopefully not a stock error.

[quote name='007bond']Thanks! Grabbed MW3 and Amazon reported 18 more in stock. Hopefully not a stock error.[/QUOTE]

Now there are no more. Hopefully, no orders are cancelled.

the sly cooper game is probaly just outside case damaged, I had oredered 1 from amazon and the case was cracked really bad, but the disc was fine, I was sent a replacement..

[quote name='vince726']the sly cooper game is probaly just outside case damaged, I had oredered 1 from amazon and the case was cracked really bad, but the disc was fine, I was sent a replacement..[/QUOTE]
so are you able to redeem the vita version ok from the very good copy with damaged case?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vinsanity']Has the new version of Thieves in Time been down to $19.99 yet? Or is $29 the lowest it has been so far?[/QUOTE]

$29 is the lowest for PS3. $19 is the lowest for Vita. I am waiting for the $20 PS3 before I pull the trigger. It may be a couple more months, though.

[quote name='wolfgang2399']Tempted to get that ACIII for $23, but I know it will be $20 new before I get around to playing it. Still, so tempting.....[/QUOTE]

this I have a huge backlog I still need to finish 1 >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back