Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jrr6415sun']the xbox version new is only $2 more new.. just buy it new..[/QUOTE]

Where? Amazon has it for $16, so that's $4 more. And like Kakashi said, this is CAG :lol:

Got $10 refund so meh happy now. This email made me lmao how there gonna fix the qc issues. I said that many people notice the decline it qc lately.

Hello,

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in this regard.

First of all, I've forwarded this issue to our shipping department, they took this issue very seriously and assured that they'll take appropriate measures to make sure this won't repeat again.

To correct this issue, I've requested a refund of $10 to your credit card.

You'll see the refund on your credit card statement in the next 2-3 business days.

[quote name='gospelman']Picked up a replacement hard drive for my PS3 from AWD. I blame PS+ entirely for this. Several more available - thought it might be worth sharing here.
$56.54 7200rpm, 750gb Seagate

[/QUOTE]

Is a used hard drive a good idea?

[quote name='WNYX585AM']Is a used hard drive a good idea?[/QUOTE]

As long as its internal i think its fine. External used hard drives are a no no.

Killzone 3 worth it for 17.49$ Like New?

I was debating on getting KZ3 or the Collection

Edit: NVM Amazon has it for 19.20$ New...but then again it costs 3.99 Shipping

[quote name='WNYX585AM']Is a used hard drive a good idea?[/QUOTE]

As with any used purchase of sensitive electronics, it's somewhat risky. But the painless return process for AWD makes it a pretty safe venture, in my opinion.

[quote name='pdjones']which ones are bad? and why are they bad?[/QUOTE]

just perusing through the first couple of pages of the awd and they have some really shady stuff in there. i remember when i first started buying games from there, they always had the some really good material for the first 5 pages or so. maybe these days, since so many people have become aware of it, they go much quicker.

[quote name='Bigmeat23']I'm not sure it's worth the .83 cents I paid to play it from redbox.....DO NOT BUY THIS GAME![/QUOTE]
I preordered the ce and hope they do that class action lawsuit i seen week or 2 ago. They were advertising the other version up to release date. I feel like i got crappy clone ver for 108 with tax.

This how i feel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGX2WE4QUw8

[quote name='whoknows']You feel like an unfunny whiny gamer that makes videos?[/QUOTE]

While that video may be unfunny, the overall point is valid. That game is pure doo-doo. That being said, the statue looks nice, and I may bite if a CE drops to the $25-30 level.

[quote name='whoknows']You feel like an unfunny whiny gamer that makes videos?[/QUOTE]

Everyone is a critic but when you have over half a million subscribers and 73 million video views maybe you can make fun of that guy.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Everyone is a critic but when you have over half a million subscribers and 73 million video views maybe you can make fun of that guy.[/QUOTE]

I'm not nearly whiny enough to do that unfortunately.

And I don't need those things to make fun of him. I just did and I didn't explode or anything.

[quote name='Gedemer']Killzone 3 worth it for 17.49$ Like New?

I was debating on getting KZ3 or the Collection

Edit: NVM Amazon has it for 19.20$ New...but then again it costs 3.99 Shipping[/QUOTE]

Get the collection. 2 was awesome.

[quote name='whoknows']I'm not nearly whiny enough to do that unfortunately.

And I don't need those things to make fun of him. I just did and I didn't explode or anything.[/QUOTE]

Yeah something tells me that is about all you accomplish on a daily basis.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Yeah something tells me that is about all you accomplish on a daily basis.[/QUOTE]
damn, cancerman is mean and hurtful. Or is it viscious?

[quote name='kouleefoh']damn, cancerman is mean and hurtful. Or is it viscious?[/QUOTE]

I just call it like I see it. People who try to tear down successful people are the worst. He may not like Angry Joe's style or reviews but calling him a whiny gamer is just sour grapes over some personal deficiencies.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I just call it like I see it. People who try to tear down successful people are the worst. He may not like Angry Joe's style or reviews but calling him a whiny gamer is just sour grapes over some personal deficiencies.[/QUOTE]

I just tell it like it is. He whines a lot.

[quote name='captaintek3304']Vishus[/QUOTE]

and hurtful

tumblr_m6r10f5CO41qb225v.gif

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']It's starting to frustrate me that I never see this listed for the 360. I might cave and buy the ps3 version soon =/[/QUOTE]

the one i snagged 2 weeks ago was the 360 version... actually wished it was the ps3 version ironically lol. however i should add... amazon sent me a brand new sealed copy (because i complained when they cancelled my order even though i already completed check out on it) but not bad for $11 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']It's starting to frustrate me that I never see this listed for the 360. I might cave and buy the ps3 version soon =/[/QUOTE]
Right after I posted the list a 360 version did pop up for around $13. I was leaving for work otherwise I would have posted it. I will keep an eye out for one and post it if I see it.

[quote name='Yamato']and hurtful

tumblr_m6r10f5CO41qb225v.gif
[/QUOTE]

He's made at least 10 accounts by this point.

Usually makes the same blog post calling me and IATCG coke lovers, and how pepsi is so much better then tries to tell everyone he's not pepsiman, but thinks he's really cool guy. And then he gets banned.

Rinse Repeat.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']He's made at least 10 accounts by this point.

Usually makes the same blog post calling me and IATCG coke lovers, and how pepsi is so much better then tries to tell everyone he's not pepsiman, but thinks he's really cool guy. And then he gets banned.

Rinse Repeat.[/QUOTE]

One day we will find out who it is. Has to be a big-name CAG around here.

[quote name='mvpcrossxover']so............what are the chances of me getting MGS HD collection in AWD?

ps3 version that is[/QUOTE]
It pops in almost every other week so chances are pretty good.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:360: Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit with Black Controller (Acceptable) $35.88
:360: Syndicate (Like New) $12.87
:360: Metro 2033 (Like New) $18.27
:ps3: Batman Arkham Asylum: GOTY Greatest Hits (Like New) $13.24
:psp: Touch My Katamari (Like New) $17.29
:3ds: Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog and New Friends (Very Good) $12.11
:3ds: Bit.Trip Saga 3DS (Like New) $13.83
:3ds: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D (Like New) $12.77
:3ds: Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights (Like New) $10.83
:3ds: Pac-Man Party 3D (Very Good) $17.24
:3ds: Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 (Acceptable) $11.63
:3ds: Michael Jackson The Experience (Very Good) $7.62

Something different but gaming related:

Assassin's Creed: Art Book, Limited Edition (Hardcover) (Good) $23.62
The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia (Hardcover) (New) $19.24[/QUOTE]

BAH! I'm home in time to see this post and there's no revengeance!! XD.

For what it's worth, Bit.Trip is being sold by a third-party, used, for a couple bucks cheaper than Amazon (and it's fulfilled by Amazon). I bought through them, but they had one left. It was listed as LN.

I still got charged tax, but...2 bucks is 2 bucks, man!

[quote name='plutoknight']BAH! I'm home in time to see this post and there's no revengeance!! XD.

For what it's worth, Bit.Trip is being sold by a third-party, used, for a couple bucks cheaper than Amazon (and it's fulfilled by Amazon). I bought through them, but they had one left. It was listed as LN.

I still got charged tax, but...2 bucks is 2 bucks, man![/QUOTE]
Their is this:

:ps3: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Limited Edition (Good) $147.75

You save $2.24. 2 bucks is 2 bucks ;).

they still have gamestops near me with tons of these. with all the lamp issues I am glad I cancelled preorder last minute. if it gets around the 100$ mark I may bite

[quote name='Madrocsz']they still have gamestops near me with tons of these. with all the lamp issues I am glad I cancelled preorder last minute. if it gets around the 100$ mark I may bite[/QUOTE]
The first one that I noticed here was for around $96 a week or so ago, so I won't count that out. It went up to around $165 and now it is at $147 so it is fluctuating quite a bit.

[quote name='mat1c']I would have took the plunge ONLY if it was 2.25$, that penny is missing :([/QUOTE]
... and here I thought I was a CAG :lol:.

[quote name='balbanesbeoulve']This is cheaper new. 10.76 with fss/prime[/QUOTE]
I just noticed that. I was looking at the warehouse side only so did not see the new price. Great deal on a new one.

[quote name='mvpcrossxover']so............what are the chances of me getting MGS HD collection in AWD?

ps3 version that is[/QUOTE]

I seen it 2-3 times this 7-10 days but on screen kb sucks and to lazy to fix my kb. :lol:If i see again will post. I had 360 one so did not jump on it.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I seen it 2-3 times this 7-10 days but on screen kb sucks and to lazy to fix my kb. :lol:If i see again will post. I had 360 one so did not jump on it.[/QUOTE]

thanks

I ordered a PS3 copy of MK: Komplete from AWD and was sent an Xbox 360 copy. Maybe you can have the same luck! :D

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']How the mighty have fallen ... and falling.

:360: Aliens: Colonial Marines (Very Good) $27.71
:360: Aliens Colonial Marines Collector's Edition (Acceptable) $41.57[/QUOTE]

Must....resist...that CE. Jeez, it dropped another ten bucks overnight to 41!?

(It should be noted that Gearbox's other disaster Duke Nukem and its Balls of Steel CE is typically $50 these days. I bring this up because I am not sure how much more Aliens will drop...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back